PDA

View Full Version : The Mexican President Criticism

Sid_Vicious
05-19-2010, 10:01 PM
That bozo has a lot of nerve coming to OUR capital, and complaining about the AZ laws. Dignity and respect!, give me a break! IMO, the President(Obama)should have produced every document from citizens here who have files recorded concerning their loved ones being held in old Mexico, simply for being in the wrong place, at the same time, RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT! There ain't no F-N way that this Mother-Fu#ker calling himself the president of Mexico, has ANY rights to speak out at a time that his country MEXICO totally screws, rapes, kills, and kidnaps, US visitors, even on simple legal visits. God forbid that we cross his border illegally, or accidentally. I get personally distraught with my liberal friends for not joining in on this one,,,I had to say that, it does depress me.

I'd have kicked his ass out if I'd been in Obama's place. That, THAT THAT, and did I sat THAT!, would have been the bonding we need here if he'd done that, saying to hell with the hispanic votes! Neither Bush nor Obama apparently had the balls to be a true American President, or else they are just both equally shallow and greedy.

Some may say, "Sid, it's politics and you can't simply kick a visiting prez's ass out of the country!" I answer, "It's just Mexico! What will they do, attack us with military action?" The reality is that we are already in a war of attrition with Mexico. Their poor come here, populate as many babies as possible, and take us by voting strength. Bush could have fixed this, very easily, but he chose to be a greedy bastard for his rich friends, hence we are now stuck with a wimp in Obama, a very sad person as the speaker in the House with Pelosi, none of which have any gumption for even contesting a simple, cheap Mexican president who has the nerve to "piss" on Arizona's FORCED decision to enforce the written laws ALREADY on the US Governments books, FEDERALLY, just not enforced ! Obama was so disappointing in how he mocked AZ's law in some of his speeches. He lost a lot of respect with this liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sid

Andymark
05-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Sid,
Great post!
Mark

LWW
05-20-2010, 06:23 AM
Just another bit of evidence that dearest leader hates America.

LWW

pooltchr
05-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Better be careful, Sid. I might actually start to LIKE you!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Sid_Vicious
05-20-2010, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better be careful, Sid. I might actually start to LIKE you!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

Oh I am dead certain I'll stomp on GWB for his treasonous ways again, and piss you off. In the mean time, I'll slam anyone in politics, no matter dems or reps, who pander to this snafu on out border with Mexico. Obama is in my cross hairs over this today, and I won't relent over these personally felt issues. Thing is Steve, I easily recognize right from wrong, and there are lots of wrongs in both parties.

One thing I can guarantee you though. I will never ever consider voting for even one republican for a really long time. Right now today...the reps are just way too obstinate-minded, and against ANYTHING which could possibly give our country a better direction, if that happens to come from the Dems side. That sucks, because it puts us regular people in-between a rock and a hard place. In other words, we both, you and I, lose with this BS situation between the two parties. I happen to feel the republicans are far, far worse than the dems, so I wouldn't worry if I were you, about adding me to your Christmas card list any time soon...sid

pooltchr
05-20-2010, 02:35 PM
That is why this may be the perfect time for the emergence of a viable third party. Many people agree that the Reps and Dems are both all about the same thing, grabbing power, growing government, and taking more control of our lives.
Whether it's the Liberterians, the Tea Party, or someone else, the "vote the incumbents out" mentality is very strong in this country right now. When people figure out that it isn't just the politicians, but the two parties, we may finally get the kind of change we can REALLY believe in.

Steve

Sid_Vicious
05-20-2010, 03:09 PM
God forbid Palin ain't a magic wand for this third party. That woman is a NUT! A third party option really needs to have competence far beyond Palin with her ways of looking like a goofball every other day.

You do know though, the electoral college will still keep us either Democrats or Republicans for a long time, unless the EC is abolished. This system is screwed as it is today. sid

pooltchr
05-20-2010, 04:19 PM
The problem with the EC is that a candidate might win 51% of a state's votes, but 100% of that states EC votes. That is why a few states can turn an election upside down.

I don't think a straight popular vote is the answer, since smaller states would get totally ignored, but splitting the ec votes based on a candidate's performance in a particular state would probably be a good move.

I don't think Sarah is going to be a serious possibility, but don't be surprised if Ron Paul makes a big impact on the 2012 election.

Steve

Stretch
05-20-2010, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God forbid Palin ain't a magic wand for this third party. That woman is a NUT! A third party option really needs to have competence far beyond Palin with her ways of looking like a goofball every other day.

You do know though, the electoral college will still keep us either Democrats or Republicans for a long time, unless the EC is abolished. This system is screwed as it is today. sid </div></div>

What ever happened to Ross Perot and the Reform Party? I thought he had a chance at one time but i don't think America was ready for him yet. He was a pretty quotable guy, here are some of them.....

- If you see a snake just kill it, don't appoint a committee on snakes.

- Most new jobs won't come from our biggest employers, they will come from our smallest. We've got to do everything we can to make entrepreneurial dreams a reality.

- An activist is not the man that says "the river is dirty". An activist is a man that cleans up the river.

It's to bad American Politics has become a duopoly. It's just two sides of the same coin and does not reflect the views and needs of many Americans. St.

Sev
05-20-2010, 06:48 PM
I am with you on this Sid.

Sid_Vicious
05-20-2010, 07:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem with the EC is that a candidate might win 51% of a state's votes, but 100% of that states EC votes. That is why a few states can turn an election upside down.

I don't think a straight popular vote is the answer, since smaller states would get totally ignored, but splitting the ec votes based on a candidate's performance in a particular state would probably be a good move.

I don't think Sarah is going to be a serious possibility, but don't be surprised if Ron Paul makes a big impact on the 2012 election.

Steve </div></div>

My point Steve is that the EC is NOT going to give an election to a third party candidate, UNLESS popular vote is the deciding factor. That is a fact! The last thing that the EC is going to do anytime soon, is elect anything other that a rep or dem. All a 3rd party candidate will do is steer votes from either a dem or a rep, and that is just cheapening a lot of average voter's vote, who ACTUALLY think that their vote really counts. sid

LWW
05-21-2010, 05:22 AM
It's elected a third party candidate before.

LWW

LAMas
05-22-2010, 03:50 AM
Mr. Mc Clintock gets it right for me. Wierd though for he is from CA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldx8gZDwZWs&feature=player_embedded#