PDA

View Full Version : Just Because ,,,

Doctor_D
08-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Good evening:

Too often in life we take our friends, our health and our good fortune for granted and lose sight of that which is most valuable to us. We tend to become caught up in all that life demands of us, and even moreso that which we demand from ourselves.

As a very wise person one said, "You have become so focused on where you want to be that you have lost sight of that which you have accomplished and where you have come from".

I would very much like to take this time to say Thank-you to all of my friends, who have become a significant part of my extended family, here on the CCB! For those of you I have already had the pleasure of meeting, as well as those of you I am destined to meet, I am more then grateful.

Dr. D.

Ward
08-24-2002, 10:02 AM
Dr D.

The posters on the CCB are great. I enjoy the tips, information and opinions expressed by some of the posters. The CCB is a great place to keep up with the pool scene. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone except Rackmup but in time I am sure that I will have the opportunity.

Later
Ward

rackmup
08-24-2002, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Ward:</font><hr>I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone except Rackmup but in time I am sure that I will have the opportunity.<hr></blockquote>

One would question that if I am the first CCB'er that you met, therefore, somewhat of a "gauge" of other CCB'ers, why you would risk wanting to meet the others!

Seriously...Ward is a great guy, a great player and yet another Gentleman among the DFW CCB'ers that I have met.

Regards,

Ken (has met SPetty, Spiderman, Sid Vicious, Scott Lee, PoolFool, OnePocketChamp and Ward (and talked with Dr D on the telephone)...waiting to meet others)