PDA

View Full Version : What do you believe?

hondo
05-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Forget Rand Paul.
What do you think?
If Joe the Plumber opens a bar and doesn't want people like Johnny D. or LWW in there because of their racial background, is that his perogative?

hondo
05-23-2010, 03:53 PM
I remember when a black friend of mine and I went to the movies in Clarksburg and had to sit in the balcony because "darkies"
weren't allowed downstairs.

Ah, the good ole days. BTW, this was 1962.

Even in 1967 blacks couldn't go in private clubs because they were "out" of membership cards.

wolfdancer
05-23-2010, 04:25 PM
JD and lww...are part of the human race?
I remember way back in the late 50's when our ship stopped in Fla. We had one Black sailor on the ship at the time, as was the norm in those days....our Steward's Mate, Sam. We asked him to come with us and have a drink....and he told us Blacks weren't allowed in the mainstream bars...they also had Black only, and White only toilets...although I believe we excrete the same color fecal matter....
I wouldn't want JD or lww in my bar either....but only because they are two loud mouthed bores, that would either drive the other customers away, or they would be exiting themselves, through the plate glass windows.
Sam was a really good fast pitch softball player, played second base and scooped up everything hit near him....even got a few the 3rd baseman, or shortstop should have had. He played for ComSubLant in the Armed Forces "World Series" and believe they made it to the national softball tournament one year.
We also had Jim Cheeseman assigned on temp duty to our ship. Jim was a great pitcher, and struck out 21 in the game I watched, when I heard he was going to be a shipmate. Also hit 3 HRs if I am remembering right. They wouldn't let him pitch on our ship's team....he could have done an Eddie Feighner (the King and his Court) and pitched with no outfielders, two infielders, and a catcher.
I decided once that I could hit Jim's best stuff, and told him to show me what he had. I swung and missed so badly, that i did something to my neck, and for years after would get stiff necks if I turned the wrong way. A Dr. running on the second floor track at the "Y" saw me in pain after one of my famous jump shots got rejected, in a pickup basketball game. He showed me how to adjust the neck when that happened...

wolfdancer
05-23-2010, 05:41 PM
I believe....for evry drop of rain that falls, a candle glows, or sumthin like that

Stretch
05-23-2010, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe....for evry drop of rain that falls, a candle glows, or sumthin like that
</div></div>

.....or was it "don't play leapfrog with a unicorn". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

wolfdancer
05-23-2010, 07:25 PM
ouch !!!

hondo
05-23-2010, 09:40 PM
So, that's it? dud, Sev, Lotter, Steve, what do you think?
Is it easier just to defend Paul than it is to actually come out and say you agree with him?

pooltchr
05-23-2010, 10:36 PM
It really doesn't matter what I believe, because there are laws against discrimination, although there are a lot of "private" clubs that still get away with it.

What is legal, and what makes sense are often two different things. I have the legal right to walk into the roughest biker bar in town and order a drink. Would I be smart to do so? Probably not. I doubt if I would be welcomed by either the owner or the customers. Why would anyone want to go where they are not welcome?

Steve

Steve

LWW
05-24-2010, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, that's it? dud, Sev, Lotter, Steve, what do you think?
Is it easier just to defend Paul than it is to actually come out and say you agree with him? </div></div>

I believe you are trolling.

I believe wolfie just dumped a racist turd in our midst.

I believe you have a history of doing the same thing.

I believe you have a history of supporting members of the Klan from being exposed.

I believe you have a history of posting links to skinhead sites.

LWW

hondo
05-24-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, that's it? dud, Sev, Lotter, Steve, what do you think?
Is it easier just to defend Paul than it is to actually come out and say you agree with him? </div></div>

I believe you have a history of supporting members of the Klan from being exposed.

LWW </div></div>

Cyber stalking again I see.

Your infatuation with me is both disturbing and amusing.

hondo
05-24-2010, 05:38 AM
So, dud was afraid to answer the question. Calling me a racist
again. No surprise there.
He's always shown himself to be a coward when challenged
to say what he really believes.

Sev, Lotter, Steve, what about you guys? Do businesses have
the right to exclude customers for racial or ethnic reasons?

hondo
05-24-2010, 05:45 AM
You know what I believe, dud?
I think you agree that if business owners want to keep blacks out, that's their right.
You know what else I believe?
You aren't anymore black than Queen Elizabeth.

You have always attacked black folks' rights and then try to hide behind this " I'm part black" hoax you perpetuate.

You would have gotten a lot more respect out of the members here
if you had simply honestly answered the question rather than launching into your ridiculous and petty attack on me.

For shame, dud, for shame.

LWW
05-24-2010, 06:37 AM
Well, at least you speak the truth about your civil rights views.

The facts of the matter are that I've seen nothing where Paul said anything along the lines of what the far left is claiming he said.

Also, if he did say it ... then he is dead wrong. A business which is open to the public is open to the public. Period. OTOH, a private club should be allowed to set membership to whatever standards they want them to be.

Now, where you lose all credibility is that there is one politician on the national stage who opposed the civil rights act and not a single demokook has the testicular/ovarian fortitude to go after him ... and that is the Exalted Cyclops and Kleagle Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd.

Anyone who knowingly voted for a klansman to represent his interests in the US senate has IMHO abdicated all moral right to ever criticize anyone on racial issues.

That being said, the far left will nod their collectivist heads in agreement with whatever the Kleagle says simply because (D) follows his name on the ballot.

What a pitiful lot.

LWW

sack316
05-24-2010, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget Rand Paul.
What do you think?
If Joe the Plumber opens a bar and doesn't want people like Johnny D. or LWW in there because of their racial background, is that his perogative? </div></div>

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason" or something along those lines was a sign posted in any bar I've worked at. This was never used in a racially motivated way, and if anyone were to use it in such a way it is wrong, IMHO. But the right to do so, I imagine, is perfectly alright. In today's world I wouldn't figure said business would last too long, though.

Sack

hondo
05-24-2010, 10:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Also, if he did say it ... then he is dead wrong. A business which is open to the public is open to the public.

LWW </div></div>

Thank you. I agree 100%.

hondo
05-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote dud:"at least you speak the truth about your civil rights views"

Quote Hondo: "You have always attacked black folks' rights and then try to hide behind this " I'm part black" hoax you perpetuate."

Yep, I always speak the truth, dud. Try it some time.

LWW
05-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Here in Dayton we have a:

- Woman's club.

- German club.

- Italian club.

- Lithuanian club.

- Polish club.

- English club.

- Polish club.

- Deaf club.

- African club.

- Israeli club.

- Irish club.

LWW

hondo
05-24-2010, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget Rand Paul.
What do you think?
If Joe the Plumber opens a bar and doesn't want people like Johnny D. or LWW in there because of their racial background, is that his perogative? </div></div>

This was never used in a racially motivated way, and if anyone were to use it in such a way it is wrong, IMHO. But the right to do so, I imagine, is perfectly alright.

Sack </div></div>

Sack, there appears to be a contradiction between these 2 sentences. In your opinion is it "wrong" or is it
"perfectly alright."

I just don't see how it can be both.

hondo
05-24-2010, 11:05 AM
I imagine you have a billy club also.

None of our clubs are segregated anymore except
probably the Masons.

LWW
05-24-2010, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quote dud:"at least you speak the truth about your civil rights views"

Quote Hondo: "You have always attacked black folks' rights and then try to hide behind this " I'm part black" hoax you perpetuate."

Yep, I always speak the truth, dud. Try it some time. </div></div>

No, you don't always.

Nobody who supports Byrd can claim to be in favor of civil rights for all with any credibility.

You know your leftist cohorts won't call you on you support of the klu klux kongressman ... probably because their core beliefs aren't dissimilar ... but the facts stand for what they are.

You support a terrorist recruiter ... you support a klansman ... you make racial slurs ... you threaten violence ... you post links to skinhead sites ... you support thug union tactics ... you support the suppression of free speech ... and then you have the nerve to criticize a few Irishmen who want to get drunk in a private club on St Patrick's day.

That's just precious.

Now, take your agitprop self back over to party HQ ... I think they have some updates on what you "BELIEVE" to tell you about.

LWW
LWW

hondo
05-24-2010, 11:18 AM

wolfdancer
05-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I think he just tries to play this race card BS, just because he is an attention whore, and nobody is replying to him.

It wouldn't matter to me what color he was...Black, White, or Yellow....if I even owned a dry cleaning business, and he tried to get in, I'd personally toss his bigoted ass out the nearest egress, which might be a plate glass window
XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnMqkZmuEC0)

LWW
05-24-2010, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he just tries to play this race card BS, just because he is an attention whore, and nobody is replying to him.

It wouldn't matter to me what color he was...Black, White, or Yellow....if I even owned a dry cleaning business, and he tried to get in, I'd personally toss his bigoted ass out the nearest egress, which might be a plate glass window
XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnMqkZmuEC0) </div></div>

There you go with the threats again?

What drives the hatred and bloodlust within your soul?

LWW

LWW
05-24-2010, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget Rand Paul.
What do you think?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, that's it? dud, Sev, Lotter, Steve, what do you think?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, that's it? dud, Sev, Lotter, Steve, what do you think?

LWW </div></div>

Your infatuation with me is both disturbing and amusing. </div></div>
You truly are an insufferable troll aren't you.

You post twice asking me for an answer and then claim to be victimized when I give you what you want.

Of course, what you wanted was a lame excuse ... any at all would do ... to reascend your martyr's cross.

And, you got me ... I gave you a lame excuse, and up on the cross you went.

LWW

hondo
05-24-2010, 01:32 PM
What threats????

hondo
05-24-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget Rand Paul.
What do you think?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, that's it? dud, Sev, Lotter, Steve, what do you think?

LWW </div></div>

Your infatuation with me is both disturbing and amusing. </div></div>
You truly are an insufferable troll aren't you.

You post twice asking me for an answer and then claim to be victimized when I give you what you want.

Of course, what you wanted was a lame excuse ... any at all would do ... to reascend your martyr's cross.

And, you got me ... I gave you a lame excuse, and up on the cross you went.

LWW </div></div>

Where does it end?

I asked your opinion and you call me a racist.
Everybody's starting to see through your little games, hoss.

It's about time!!!

BTW, the one decent comment you made, I responded with civility.
Of course I had to ignore the rest of that post.

Everytime I give you the opportunity to be a part of this community, you show your arse.
Why should we believe anything you have to say?

Lies and hate! Lies and hate!

Study the Good Book, dud. Jesus loves you.

LWW
05-25-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What threats???? </div></div>

You claim to be a former English teacher, yet apparently can't read. The asst troll threatened to throw me through a window ... which I wish he would try.

This is where you assert that you are a victim again.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-25-2010, 07:44 AM
What do you think?

I think Rand Paul is wrong, and that his opinions, if they were the law, would lead to racial discrimination.

I notice the Repubs are all denouncing his statements. While Paul, is still trying to deny that he said, what we heard him say, or not say, on Maddow's program, when he made it very clear that looking back to when our government took it's original stand, against discrimination, he remains to this day, against the government having forced equallity, and would still be against the government being used in an effort to insure equal rights, in all public places, for all people.

While we had some representatives, and many citizens, across this country, who continued to cling to their racist, discriminatory views, back when we began to turn against racial predjudice, live up to our Constitution, and use our laws to insure equal rights for all, this is now 2010! Most who were formally racists, on these subjects, have since realized the error of their former thinking on the subject.

What is amazing about Rand, is that he doesn't seem to "Get it" that HIS OWN CURRENT views are un-American, And Racist, not our president's views.

The usual Republican strategy, accuse the other side of what they, Repubs, themselves do and think.

Pretty transparent, though, to reasonable, thinking people, who watched the interview with Maddow. We got the gist! Rand can exhaust himself all he wants, with all of his denials, his content and context, was clear.

I also did not think that even private clubs, could omit people, from joining them, purely for racial reasons.

I thought that was against the law.

Americans are bound by our laws, even when renting an apartment, in one's own home, it is still illegal to exclude others on the bases of their race. Paul's follow up statements were even worse than what he said on Maddow's show, IMO.

G.

pooltchr
05-25-2010, 09:45 AM
Does a business owner have the right to tell you how to dress in his establishment?

Does the WPBA have the right to exclude men?

Does a shopping mall have the right to not allow kids in the mall alone after a certain hour?

Business discriminate for different reasons every day, without anyone giving it a second thought. Why is this really any different?

Steve

wolfdancer
05-25-2010, 11:33 AM
bring your stun gun here to use as you threatened to do, and we'll take it from there.

Gayle in MD
05-25-2010, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget Rand Paul.
What do you think?

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason" or something along those lines was a sign posted in any bar I've worked at. This was never used in a racially motivated way, and if anyone were to use it in such a way it is wrong, IMHO. But the right to do so, I imagine, is perfectly alright. In today's world I wouldn't figure said business would last too long, though.

Sack </div></div>

Here is my favorite bar sign:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel more like I do than I did when I got here! </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-25-2010, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bring your stun gun here to use as you threatened to do, and we'll take it from there.
</div></div>

I did no such thing ... but, you already knew that ... and I wouldn't need it anyway.

Your odds would be roughly the same as those that Oprah would have against Mike Tyson.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-25-2010, 01:32 PM
probably, but I'm 72, still you won't walk away unmarked....how about I fix you up with my 54 yr old brother, Rambo? Think of the prestige you would garner on AZB, after your "stunning" victory.....
But in the meantime...I'll just keep thinking of you as a typical
wannbe cyberbully , internet <s>twit </s>a'hole , who threatens a 62 yr old grandmother, then brags about it on AZB

LWW
05-25-2010, 01:49 PM
You are just adorable when you try to act like a tough guy.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-25-2010, 02:42 PM
and you are f*****g laughable when you try to pass yourself off as one. My "threat" was I will retaliate if you let your mouth overload your ass, and try to follow through with your stun gun bs. Bring it on *******, and you'll effen see how adorable I can be.
I've had my ass beaten up by smaller jerks then you, and I've beaten bigger dickweeds then you..so give up trying to intimidate me. I don't mind a beating as long as I can do a little damge myself.
By the way, who goes around threatening septuagenarians, grandmothers, or people with health issues....other then ***** like you?
You are the one that originally posted threats against myself and Gayle...your stun gun and pistol crap..........
Now, I'm offering you the chance to match up with someone your own age and more importantly...gender. Think of the rep points you would earn over on AZB...iff'n you could really kick butt, instead of just running your piehole about it....

You really have to be a complete a'hole to be using Hondo's quote as a tag line...it's laughable that you think you are putting him down with that....but then I think you are a psychotic f**k with delusions of grandeur....
I believe you have been posting incessantly on multiple internet message boards for some years now....and you have bought into your own twisted beliefs, bragging, lies, and outright bs. Way I figure it....most people laugh you off, dismiss you as a twit and don't bother to respond......AND you take that as ....you have intimidated them, so your "legend" grows in the dark recesses of your mind (I doubt there are any light recesses)...one has only to go back and see your old avatars...Patton, Rambo, Rocky...to realise you ain't wired kerrekly.....your new avatar though is exactly as I picture you, a loud mouthed ****....I really feel sorry for those that have to deal with you daily....and even occassionally I feel a twinge of pity for you....but that usually just turns out to be intestional gas
Not that you couldn't win a fight or two....you just ain't the
super hero, you imagine yourself to be.
Actually when I read your posts...I'm reminded of a movie from long ago....."The Terror of Tiny Town" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNV7hKVu-Xg

LWW
05-25-2010, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My "threat" was I will retaliate if you let your mouth overload your ass, and try to follow through with your stun gun bs. </div></div>
Actually, that's a lie ... followed of course by another string of lies which I cut out so folks didn't have to suffer your delusions twice.

Here's whatyou actually said trollboy:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wouldn't matter to me what color he was...Black, White, or Yellow....if I even owned a dry cleaning business, and he tried to get in, I'd personally toss his bigoted ass out the nearest egress, which might be a plate glass window.</div></div>

Now, go sit your bad self in the corner with the dunce hat.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-25-2010, 04:01 PM
did I say that, my bad!!!
What I meant to imply was that if I saw your sick ass in my vicinity; I'd know you were there for trouble...so before you could whip out your stun gun....then I would toss your sick twisted ass through a plate glass window...well I'd like to think that I could ....the mental image of that is orgasmic.
I'd probably just ask a relative to do it....My sister is pretty good sized and never took crap off of anybody
Or maybe since you claim to be a gun nut and would probably show up armed as well....I'd shoot first and ask questions later.
Silliness aside....you come here looking for trouble.....and I won't be running away.
trollboy? a loser like you making that claim.....you make 40% of the posts here, and most of them you are trolling someone else....AND, you do the same thing on the other dozen sites you infect with your idiocy. I looked up troll in the internet dictionary and found your name and picture.
You, who posts every time behind Gayle, hondo, or myself....calling someone a troll....if that isn't irony....
Get lost, creep

pooltchr
05-25-2010, 09:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would toss your sick twisted ass through a plate glass window...well I'd like to think that I could ....the mental image of that is orgasmic.
I'd probably just ask a relative to do it....My sister is pretty good sized and never took crap off of anybody
</div></div>

If I ever reached the point where I would consider having my sister defend my honor, I really don't think I would publish it on a public forum.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-25-2010, 11:12 PM
WTF is your problem????....this is between me and your american idol.AND dumb dumb it wasn't meant to be taken seriously...if you had made it to the 7th grade you might have discerned that
get your facts right...before you "bubba post".....I don't need my sister to defend my honor....if some F*****G jerkoff not only threatens you but actually does kick your ass....it's not a loss of honor to lose...you should know cause with your big mouth and overblown ego..I'm sure you ain't no cherry....And while you are trolling all my posts...meanwhile calling others trolls. "Wolfie reads all my posts over on AZB"....like I don't see enough of that crap here ...you are a real gem, delusional, but ....I have your real problem figured out...nobody responds to your jerkwater "intellectual, informative" posts, (and for good reason...ain't nothin thar, thar)....so you are forced to go around with some schoolboy taunts to elicit a response...else you would be preaching to an empty choir. You are slightly amusing , like lww, as you try to pass yourself off as some kind of worldy authority.....but you wear thin real fast....I don't know WTF you are selling , but I ain't a buying. I am sick and tired of your grade school posts. Just bug off....or I will send my sister to Bubbaville....

Qtec
05-26-2010, 02:39 AM
What do you think?

No.........., but everyone discriminates.

Q

LWW
05-26-2010, 04:39 AM
What fuels this hatred within you? Were you molested as a child? Did a clown steal your lollipop? I wish I could help you through this misery.

LWW

hondo
05-26-2010, 05:29 AM
So, if they had a sign that said, "No darkies allowed", you wouldn't see any difference?

hondo
05-26-2010, 05:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bring your stun gun here to use as you threatened to do, and we'll take it from there.
</div></div>

I did no such thing ... but, you already knew that ... and I wouldn't need it anyway.

Your odds would be roughly the same as those that Oprah would have against Mike Tyson.

LWW </div></div>

More threats????

hondo
05-26-2010, 05:41 AM
I'd like to see dud on Bully Beatdown.

hondo
05-26-2010, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are just adorable when you try to act like a tough guy.

LWW </div></div>

More homo-eroticism?????

pooltchr
05-26-2010, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF is your problem????....this is between me and your american idol. <span style="color: #FF0000">Get off your high horse, cowboy! You have been throwing your two cents (if that) into conversations I have had with others for years. Don't even try to pull that crap! </span>

....And while you are trolling all my posts...meanwhile calling others trolls. "Wolfie reads all my posts over on AZB".... </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">It must be difficult for you to lose your mental facilities. Please find the post where I ever said you read all my posts on AZB....or apologize to the forum for yet another lie on your part.

I'm not even sure you are capable of reading. For all I know, you have your nurse/nanny read them to you!

Steve </span>

hondo
05-26-2010, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF is your problem????....this is between me and your american idol. <span style="color: #FF0000">Get off your high horse, cowboy! You have been throwing your two cents (if that) into conversations I have had with others for years. Don't even try to pull that crap! </span>

....And while you are trolling all my posts...meanwhile calling others trolls. "Wolfie reads all my posts over on AZB".... </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">It must be difficult for you to lose your mental facilities. Please find the post where I ever said you read all my posts on AZB....or apologize to the forum for yet another lie on your part.

I'm not even sure you are capable of reading. For all I know, you have your nurse/nanny read them to you!

Steve </span> </div></div>

This is starting to get ugly.

pooltchr
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Just asking him to clarify what he said about me. He claims I said something, and I am asking him to back it up, or apologize to the forum for lying.

If it's ugly, it's because he made it that way.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-26-2010, 09:14 PM
he's been threatening both Gayle and myself for some time now....beginning with his stun gun crap. Who else goes around threatening "super"seniors(according to the BCA's definition) and grandmothers, then bragging about it over on other sites?
I've offered to let him have a preliminary event with my baby brother, and earn his title shot.
He thinks I am alone and unarmed....and that he can intimidate me...I hope the sick f**k does try something....because one of us will "eventually" need a body bag
I'm sure after I told my story...they would rule it justifiable homicide, or a mercy killing

LWW
05-27-2010, 04:32 AM
Why do you cling to the lie so desperately?

LWW

hondo
05-27-2010, 05:55 AM
Wolfie is 72, dud!
I turn 62 in June.
You're getting quite a rep on the senior citizen circuit, tough guy.
Plus, you've got your big thug with the the big gun, the war hero, on AZ backing you.

Believe me, I know when to back off. Be vewwy, vewy qwiet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

LWW
05-27-2010, 06:15 AM
Why do you cling just as desperately to the lie as wolfie?

Why do you hate truth?

Why do you you condone and encourage threats of violence?

LWW

hondo
05-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Why not?

Gayle in MD
05-27-2010, 06:29 AM
What do you think?

Hi Hondo,
Maybe we lefties can rescue this thread, and in fact, lets join in a little overall thread rescue, annd agree that when these known pot stirrers, who are allowed to insult annd threaten anyone they wish around here, begin to destroy the debate, that we'll keep to the subject.

So total ignore for them, and lets get back to the subject of your thread, which is a very good subject.

The fact is, in 1964, the Supreme Court ruled aginst our former laws and policies, which protected private business owners from being held to account for their racist policies, and decided that a private business owners rights, end at the point of racial discrimination, and rightly so.

The Supreme Court ruled that all americans, regardless of their race or color, had a right to use and enjoy any and all public services, and businesses, anywhere in our country.

So the fact is, Rand Paul is completely wrong, his statements were and are racist, and we will have to see, how many racist people there are in KY, who would go out and vote for such a man, who obviously was against the very Supreme Court ruling, that set our country in a new direction, of outlawing racism anywhere and everywhere in our country.

G.

pooltchr
05-27-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The Supreme Court ruled that all americans, regardless of their race or color,
G. </div></div>

I'm sure you will dismiss this as petty, but some of us have enough respect for our country and our citizens to capitalize the word when we put it in print.

Not that you would care...

Steve

LWW
05-27-2010, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you cling just as desperately to the lie as wolfie?

Why do you hate truth?

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not? </div></div>

LWW

LWW
05-27-2010, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget Rand Paul.
What do you think?

Hi Hondo,
Maybe we lefties can rescue this thread, and in fact, lets join in a little overall thread rescue, annd agree that when these known pot stirrers, who are allowed to insult annd threaten anyone they wish around here, begin to destroy the debate, that we'll keep to the subject.

So total ignore for them, and lets get back to the subject of your thread, which is a very good subject.

The fact is, in 1964, the Supreme Court ruled aginst our former laws and policies, which protected private business owners from being held to account for their racist policies, and decided that a private business owners rights, end at the point of racial discrimination, and rightly so.

The Supreme Court ruled that all americans, regardless of their race or color, had a right to use and enjoy any and all public services, and businesses, anywhere in our country.

So the fact is, Rand Paul is completely wrong, his statements were and are racist, and we will have to see, how many racist people there are in KY, who would go out and vote for such a man, who obviously was against the very Supreme Court ruling, that set our country in a new direction, of outlawing racism anywhere and everywhere in our country.

G. </div></div>
Actually ... what you are referring to is the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which your hero, and hondo's idol, Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior ... senior demokook in the US congress ... filibustered against for the longest filibuster in US history.

Truth vs truthiness.

LWW

hondo
05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks, Gayle.
To me the issue is how far we go with owners' rights?
Do we say that as a business owner you have the right to pick and choose who your customers are even to the exclusion of their civll rights?

hondo
05-27-2010, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The Supreme Court ruled that all americans, regardless of their race or color,
G. </div></div>

I'm sure you will dismiss this as petty, but some of us have enough respect for our country and our citizens to capitalize the word when we put it in print.

Not that you would care...

Steve </div></div>

You're right. It seems petty. Now, if she Never capitalized the word , perhaps your comments would seem less than petty.

hondo
05-27-2010, 01:27 PM
There's your new signature, dud. Go for it.

hondo
05-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Dear dud, just as I have no proof that you and your klan regularly post on skinhead sites,( although my source was a very conservative poster on AZ) you have no proof that RCB is my uncle.

Please state that.

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
touche!
Capitol ******* letters????????....Jesus H. Christ!! (as my Mom would say when she got exasperated)( love you Mom!!)...talk about petty BS....

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 01:38 PM
the truth shall set you free!!!
Admit it.....own up to it....you'll feel better

Gayle in MD
05-27-2010, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Gayle.
Do we say that as a business owner you have the right to pick and choose who your customers are even to the exclusion of their civll rights? </div></div>

Well, dear friend, that is already against the law, and it is settled law.

No business owner can prevent any person, or people, from entering his place of business, and being served, like any other customer would be, on the basis of race.

Bar owners do have a right to cut off drunken patrons, and in fact, the law requires them to do so.

They also have a right to require propper clothing and shoes within their place of business. They have the right to request that a patron who is unruley, or destructive, leave the premises, but they would be wise to have witnesses of any poor behavior.

G.

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 02:13 PM
your taunts are childish....way I figgers it.....half of your posts are insulting replies to even the most innocuous posts that either Gayle or myself make. Thank the Lord neither of us is posting on the Area 9 site....you would be working OT, trying to garner rep points.
You must have a very fragile ego....to have to rely on that tactic in a weak attempt to bring others down to your level.
You and lww go around here bragging 'bout how much smarter then the average bear you iz....and I'm ready to concede the point.
I came up with an IQ of 120....
70 plus 50
I have to admit though....I felt a twinge of compassion for you yesterday....in addition to nobody here wanting to be educated by your learned insights on politics, etc......
when you were trying to Pontificate on the pool site.....another poster....."ate your lunch"
I enjoyed that post so much that i almost lost bladder control.
It still brings a smile when I think about it.
See that's the problem when one sets themselves up as "experts" on things....sometimes you'll get called on it.
I suppose in his case he's already been suspended, like Gayle was?
I have the idea that neither you, nor lww have any respect for the intelligence of the other members here....since you are both constantly trying to bring us all "up to speed"
You two really need to begin your own blog site
Now what would it take for you to leave me the f**k alone?
You have a f**Ken problem that I/Gayle won't buy into your dogma?
See, I don't give a rat's ass WTF your beliefs are, or how effen smart you believe you are........this is still a free f****** country,...and if you can't stand that others have different beliefs....tough sh*t
Maybe you should look into the broadcasting business.....they pay Beck and O'Really big $$$ to be a'holes...

Gayle in MD
05-27-2010, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Gayle.
Do we say that as a business owner you have the right to pick and choose who your customers are even to the exclusion of their civll rights? </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> As you can see, the Supreme Court, in 1964, defended the congressional law....</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to:navigation, search
Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States

Supreme Court of the United States
Argued October 5, 1964
Decided December 14, 1964
Full case name Heart of Atlanta Motel, Incorporated v. United States, et al.
Citations 379 U.S. 241 (more)
85 S. Ct. 348; 13 L. Ed. 2d 258; 1964 U.S. LEXIS 2187; 1 Empl. Prac. Dec. (CCH) P9712
Prior history Judgment for defendant, 231 F.Supp. 393 (N.D. Ga. 1964). Appeal from the United States Court of the Northern District of Georgia
Subsequent history None
Holding
Congress did not unconstitutionally exceed its powers under the Commerce Clause by enacting Title II of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which prohibited racial discrimination in public accommodations. Northern District of Georgia affirmed.
Court membership
Chief Justice
Earl Warren

Associate Justices
Hugo Black William O. Douglas
Tom C. Clark John M. Harlan II
William J. Brennan, Jr. Potter Stewart
Byron White Arthur Goldberg

Case opinions
Majority Clark, joined by Warren, Douglas, Harlan, Brennan, Stewart, White, Goldberg
Concurrence Black
Concurrence Douglas
Concurrence Goldberg
Laws applied
U.S. Const. art. I; Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Heart of Atlanta Motel Inc. v. United States, 379 U.S. 241 (1964) [1], was a landmark United States Supreme Court case holding that the U.S. Congress could use its Commerce Clause power to fight discrimination.

Contents [hide]
1 Background
2 The case
3 Decision
4 See also
5 References

[edit] Background
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>This important case represented an immediate challenge to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the landmark piece of civil rights legislation which represented the first comprehensive act by Congress on civil rights and race relations since the Civil Rights Act of 1875. For much of the 100 years preceding 1964, race relations in the United States had been dominated by segregation, a system of racial separation which, while in name providing for "separate but equal" treatment of both white and black Americans, in truth perpetuated inferior accommodation, services, and treatment for black Americans. During the mid-twentieth century, partly as a result of cases such as Powell v. Alabama, 287 U.S. 45 (1932); Smith v. Allwright, 321 U.S. 649 (1944); Shelley v. Kraemer, 334 U.S. 1 (1948); Sweatt v. Painter, 339 U.S. 629 (1950); McLaurin v. Oklahoma State Regents, 339 U.S. 637 (1950); NAACP v. Alabama, 357 U.S. 449 (1958); Boynton v. Virginia, 364 U.S. 454 (1960) and probably the most famous, Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), the tide against segregation began to turn. However, segregation remained in full effect in parts of the southern United States, where the Heart of Atlanta Motel was located, despite these decisions into the 1960s.</span>
[edit] The case
Passed on July 2, 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 banned racial discrimination in public places, particularly in public accommodations, largely based on Congress' control of interstate commerce.

The Heart of Atlanta motel was a large, 216-room motel in Atlanta, Georgia, which refused to rent rooms to black patrons, in direct violation of the terms of the act. The owner of the motel filed suit in federal court, arguing that the requirements of the act exceeded the authority granted to Congress over interstate commerce. In addition, the owner argued that the act violated his Fifth Amendment rights to choose customers and operate his business as he wished and resulted in unjust deprivation of his property without due process of law and just compensation. Finally, the owner argued that Congress had placed him in a position of involuntary servitude by forcing him to rent available rooms to blacks, thereby violating his Thirteenth Amendment rights.

In response, the United States countered that the restrictions in adequate accommodation for black Americans severely interfered with interstate travel, and that Congress, under the United States Constitution's Commerce clause, was certainly within its power to address such matters. Moreover, they argued, the Fifth Amendment does not forbid reasonable regulation of interstate commerce and such incidental damage did not constitute the "taking" of property without just compensation or due process of law. Third, they argued that the Thirteenth Amendment applied primarily to slavery and the removal of widespread disabilities associated with it; in such kind, the Amendment certainly would not place issues of racial discrimination in public accommodations beyond the reach of Federal and state law.

The District court ruled in favor of the United States and issued a permanent injunction requiring the Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. to refrain from using racial discrimination in terms of the goods or services that it offered to guests or the general public upon its premises. The owner of the motel was Attorney Moreton Rolleston. This case was combined with the case of the future Governor of Georgia Lester Maddox concerning his Pickrick restaurant and his case to refuse to serve blacks.

[edit] Decision
Announced on December 14, 1964, the opinion of the court was delivered by Justice Tom C. Clark, with concurring opinions by Justice Arthur Goldberg, Justice Hugo Black, and Justice William O. Douglas.

The Court held that Congress acted well within its jurisdiction of the Interstate Commerce clause in passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, thereby upholding the act's Title II in question. While it might have been possible for Congress to pursue other methods for abolishing racial discrimination, the way in which Congress did so, according to the court, was perfectly valid. It found no merit in the arguments pursuant to the Thirteenth Amendment, finding it hard to conceive that such an Amendment might possibly be applicable in restraining civil rights legislation. Having observed that 75% of the Heart of Atlanta Motel's clientele came from out-of-state, and that it was strategically located near Interstates 75 and 85 as well as two major U.S. Highways, the Court found that the business clearly affected interstate commerce. As such, it therefore upheld the permanent injunction issued by the District Court, and required the Heart of Atlanta Motel to receive business from clientele of all races.

[edit] See also
List of United States Supreme Court cases, volume 379
Katzenbach v. McClung
[edit] References
^ Text of Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, 379 U.S. 241 (1964) is available from: Findlaw Justia
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_of_Atlanta_Motel_v._United_States"
</div></div>

LWW
05-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Thanks for proving me right dearheart.

LWW

pooltchr
05-27-2010, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now what would it take for you to leave me the f**k alone?

</div></div>

Maybe if you quit posting and throwing out your childish insults toward me. You responded to me on this one, dude. I thought you didn't want any more conversation. Couldn't help yourself?

And nobody "ate my lunch" as you put it....just another of your weak attempts at attacking me. Better hope that nobody is reading your crap...the mods seem to have little pity on those who continually launch personal attacks.

We would miss you.

(Well, not really, since you really don't add anything of substance to the forum)

Steve

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 04:54 PM
and Gayle is a 62 yr old grandmother.....in the neighborhood I grew up in, women were off limits to any physical assault....unless you was married to one....the other side of the coin was you didn't interfere in a "domestic dispute" a weekly event at the local watering hole. I don't know why a few of my friends didn't get "offed" by their wives....

hondo
05-27-2010, 07:16 PM
LOL! Let's not go there. I have no idea how my wife has put up with me for almost 33 years.

hondo
05-27-2010, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you cling just as desperately to the lie as wolfie?

Why do you hate truth?

LWW </div></div>

1. What lie? That you are a cyber bully? You are.
2. I love truth. It's just not in you, bro.
You are like the neo-cons. Winning is more important to you than truth.
3. I deplore threats. Please stop.

Anything else?

BTW, when I replied "why not" to you, I was trying to be funny.

But you seem totally devoid of humor, my friend.
Quit spreading hate, dud, and read the Good Book once in a while.

Jesus loves you, and I love your soul.

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 09:31 PM
good reply !!! spot on !!!