PDA

View Full Version : Cyber stalking vs. cyber trolling

hondo
05-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Most recent 5 pages on BD- Threads started by dud:

11 threads with 0 responses
23 threads with 2-5 responses, all by dud or Steve or Sev
3 threads with some discussion, some by Q,most by dud or Steve.

If that's not the definition of a troll, what is?

You must be very proud, dud.

wolfdancer
05-24-2010, 03:37 PM
I think people are getting tired of these self centered, egotistical bores, who post only to brag or insult others.
I don't know WTF they have to brag about, room temp IQ's? with a yeoman's grasp on the news and current events....and as for the twit's constant claim....." I called you a name, therefore I made you a victim and a martyr" That is something some teen would write over on myspace.
I thought he was an invalid, as someone pm'd that info to me.....thought that explained his compulsive posting....now I guess he is just some psychotic creep, that probably saves his bodily wastes in gallon jars, ala Howard Hughes.
and Bubba? he ain't even worth mentioning

hondo
05-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Are u threatening dud again? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
05-25-2010, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think people are getting tired of these self centered, egotistical bores, who post only to brag or insult others.
</div></div>

I know I am.
That's why it's best to not bother reading their BS, none of it is pertinent to any discussion at hand...

G.

wolfdancer
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM
I looked at todays count and it hasn't improved for him. Maybe it's time for him to take a hint and moveon (that's a pun....not a good one, but..)
The problem for him is....it's a discussion board and not a ******* soapbox. We've all read about him being the #1 tea bagger in Daytonville, and that he is meaner then a junk yard dog, also heroically defends our northern border from an invasion by the Canucks ( "I also serve" ) I also serve myself as I'm standing and waiting to hear the good news that someone told him to shut up, and he thought they said stand up.....film at 11