PDA

View Full Version : MIKE M - Keychains

Troy
08-22-2002, 08:34 PM
Hi MikeM... Keychains arrived today and they are GREAT !!! Thank you very much.

You didn't send your snail-mail address to me as requested, but you did put it on the envelope..... gotcha..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif I'm gonna send you some cash.

Troy...~~~ "Official" NorCal distributor

MikeM
08-22-2002, 09:10 PM
You're very welcome Troy, I'm glad they made it there. You are also welcome to send money if you must , but it is NOT required. If you do send money, please remember that the keychains came to only $1.12 each, including art setup, shipping and handling. A couple of folks have sent me WAY too much money. Your change is in the mail.

I really want to hear from someone on down the road that see's a keychain and meets a CCBer they may not have otherwise. That's their real purpose and would be very cool.

MM...off to Vegas!

Karatemom
08-22-2002, 09:26 PM
We got ours in the mail today as well. My son flipped when he saw his. Made him feel awfully special. Unfortunately, Chris left for Peoria before the mail got here, however, we'll get the addresses of the CCB'ers out here and mail them instead.

You did a wonderful job, Mike. They look fantastic! We also found your address on the envelope so you will be receiving some dough from us, too.

Heide ~ proud carrier of a CCB keychain

Kato
08-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Heide, I put mine on my case as soon as I got it. They are kewl.

Kato

PoolChick02
08-23-2002, 06:41 PM
I got my keychain as well. It is so cool. Thanks again Mike!

PoolChick02~can't wait to show my CCB keychain to everyone!

Karatemom
08-23-2002, 07:02 PM
Christ did the same. I put mine on my keys. Besides, he would have nothing to do with me if we tried to look the same, LOL.

Heide

Tom_In_Cincy
08-23-2002, 09:05 PM
Got the care-package yesterday.. great job Mike.. Thanks for all your work..

Harold Acosta
08-24-2002, 10:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> You're very welcome Troy, I'm glad they made it there. You are also welcome to send money if you must , but it is NOT required. If you do send money, please remember that the keychains came to only $1.12 each, including art setup, shipping and handling. A couple of folks have sent me WAY too much money. Your change is in the mail.

I really want to hear from someone on down the road that see's a keychain and meets a CCBer they may not have otherwise. That's their real purpose and would be very cool.

MM...off to Vegas! <hr></blockquote>

Mike, got my keychains today (08-24-02) and you will get my "donation" in the mail!

Q-guy
08-25-2002, 08:32 AM
Got my keychain, thanks. Am I now a member of a secret society? "Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the CCB?" I hope I don't fold under questioning.

Pizza Bob
08-25-2002, 09:02 AM
You'll be OK as long as you don't forget the secret handshake :-)

Adios,

Pizza Bob