PDA

View Full Version : S.Carolina Repub for Gov. Accused Of Affair

Gayle in MD
05-26-2010, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> COLUMBIA, S.C. — Tea party favorite Nikki Haley, a Republican candidate for governor whose campaign gained momentum with recent endorsements from Sarah Palin and Jenny Sanford, vehemently denied allegations Monday that she had an inappropriate relationship with a political blogger several years ago.

Haley, a legislator vying to become the state's first female chief executive and replace disgraced Gov. Mark Sanford, called the claim posted on the blogger's site Monday a smear. She questioned the timing two weeks before the primary, saying it was an attempt to derail her campaign, once considered a long-shot. And she called on primary opponents to renounce the tactics.

"I have been 100 percent faithful to my husband throughout our 13 years of marriage. This claim against me is categorically and totally false," Haley, a 38-year-old mother of two, said in a statement. "It is quite simply South Carolina politics at its worst."

The claim came from Will Folks, a conservative blogger who previously served as Sanford's spokesman. Folks said the relationship took place in 2007 when he did communications work for Haley, including writing speeches and news releases. He offered no proof of it and refused to go into any details.

"I'm not going to paint pictures," he said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press on the condition his statements would not be published before the allegation was posted on his blog early Monday.

Folks pleaded guilty to criminal domestic violence in 2005 and left the Sanford administration around that time. He is now a political consultant and runs FITSNews.com, a conservative site that features occasionally insightful commentary, thinly sourced stories of state political intrigue and photos of women in bikinis.

Folks' allegation comes nearly a year after the governor famously vanished from the state for five days, reappearing from a trip to Argentina to admit to an affair with a woman he later called his "soul mate." The scandal ended Sanford's marriage and led to calls for his resignation. He is term-limited and leaves office in January; in years past he had backed Haley's political aspirations, and his ex-wife campaigned with her earlier this month.

Political scientist Neal Thigpen said he thinks most political activists won't believe Folks, but some tea party supporters could be swayed to support another candidate.

"It seems to me the whole thing is designed to stop Rep. Haley's momentum," said Thigpen, a Francis Marion University professor. "If it's Nikki's word against Will Folks', I know who I'd believe. ... But something like this can do her great damage."

Haley, an accountant and three-term legislator, is in a tight race for the GOP nomination with Congressman Gresham Barrett, Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer and state Attorney General Henry McMaster.

As word of the purported relationship spread across the state and on the Internet, Haley went on at least three radio shows. Callers mostly backed Haley and liked her forceful denial. They talked about South Carolina's history of unusually dirty politics and its reputation for what's been repeatedly called a "good ol' boy" network. Comments on the Internet were similar, though Folks' website had more support for him.

She finished her public schedule at a Greenville Chamber of Commerce forum for gubernatorial candidates telling the business crowd that the allegations were "absolutely not true. ... I will tell you that if anything, I am more focused and motivated than I have ever been to run in this race."

The moderator asked whether there was any evidence of an affair. "No. I mean there's no evidence," Haley said. "These are distractions. That's all they are."

Earlier in the day, Haley had suggested her opponents in the race were tied to the affair allegation. But on the debate stage, Haley dropped that and challenged the two GOP challengers there, U.S. Rep. Gresham Barrett and state Attorney General Henry McMaster to denounce any smear tactics in the race.

They both did.

Several people in Haley's hometown of Lexington in the central part of the state said the allegations wouldn't affect their vote.

Benjamin Partin, 20, said campaigns use as much negativity as they can in the final stretch of primary season.

"You can't expect who's in there to be perfect," said Partin, a restaurant worker who was still undecided on who to vote for. "We had Sanford in there, after all."

Folks, who said he wasn't working for any campaign, claimed he went public because political adversaries were leaking proof of it to the media to impugn his reputation and destroy her.

"The truth in this case is what it is," he wrote. "Several years ago, prior to my marriage, I had an inappropriate physical relationship with Nikki."

Palin, the former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate, denounced the claim on Facebook, and said she had warned Haley that she and her family would be targeted.

"That, unfortunately, is the nature of the beast in politics today – especially for conservative 'underdog' candidates who surge in the polls and threaten to shake things up so government can be put back on the side of the people," Palin wrote.

Palin said she spoke with Haley and told her to hang in there.

Folks said he owes apologies only to Haley and her family, and to his own wife for failing to reveal the relationship earlier in their marriage. He wed in 2008.

Folks left the Sanford administration about the time he received a 30-day suspended sentence for domestic violence. Folks kicked open the door at a home he shared with a lobbyist and shoved her into a piece of furniture, police said.

Folks had little political experience before joining Sanford's 2002 campaign. When Sanford won, the governor made the ball-cap wearing, alternative rock band-playing son of a college professor his spokesman.

State GOP chair Karen Floyd said Folks' claim was an unsubstantiated personal attack.

"South Carolinians deserve a higher level of political discourse than this, and they frankly deserve a press corps that focuses on real, substantive issues rather than on Internet rumor mongering," Floyd said in a statement.

___

Associated Press writer Seanna Adcox contributed to this report.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Whoooops! Awe Noooooooooooooo, not a Tea Party Candidate! Why, we all know they're led by God! We all know they're main stream! This just couldn't be true, or surely Sara wouldn't have to step up and extend support to this poor little waife, who, like Palin, thought she could enter politics, and be beyond scrutiny! Like Palin, she must have thought she could dish out all the slander she wanted, and not be subject to it herself????</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Seems like nothing but an alligation right now. And yes, she is a Republican, but also a woman. Why aren't you at least willing to give her the benefit of the doubt with that "sisterhood" thing?

Oh, wait, she is a Republican female, which makes her just anothher Palin in your eyes.

Is that about right?

Steve

eg8r
05-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Do you make it a practice to only believe allegations against Reps before being proven? You only want real proof if the allegation is against a Dem? Based on this quote of yours though it definitely shows Folks, already accused of domestic violence, is quite a stand up person.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-26-2010, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you make it a practice to only believe allegations against Reps before being proven? You only want real proof if the allegation is against a Dem? Based on this quote of yours though it definitely shows Folks, already accused of domestic violence, is quite a stand up person.

eg8r </div></div>

Hey Ed, the thread reads, ACCUSED....South Carolina Repub For Gov. ACCUSED Of Affair

eg8r
05-26-2010, 11:21 AM
So you are saying you don't already think she is guilty? On this one shining example you are willing to allow it all to play out before jumping up on that perfect pedestal of yours?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Hey, did you hear about the other Tea Party Candidate? The one who gave President Obama's 2004 speech, nearly verbatum?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
05-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Hmm, still ignoring questions are ya...

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-26-2010, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm, still ignoring questions are ya...

eg8r </div></div>

Just following your lead, friend.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
05-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Which ones am I ignoring?

eg8r

pooltchr
05-26-2010, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you make it a practice to only believe allegations against Reps before being proven? You only want real proof if the allegation is against a Dem? Based on this quote of yours though it definitely shows Folks, already accused of domestic violence, is quite a stand up person.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, read it again. Folks wasn't "accused" of domestic violence...he pleaded GUILTY to domestic violence!

Yet, Gayles rant at the end of her post blasts the woman, simply because she is a Republican, but totally ignores the fact that her accuser is, himself, a wife beater!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost funny to watch her change her stands on issues, based strictly on partisan politics. I'm starting to think that she doesn't really believe in anything other than that which the party tells her to believe in.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-26-2010, 03:15 PM
XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE)

Gayle in MD
05-27-2010, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE) </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Thanks, I really do like the new Republican Theme Song.... lol.

LWW
05-27-2010, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm starting to think that she doesn't really believe in anything other than that which the party tells her to believe in.

Steve </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>*DING*</span></span>

LWW

hondo
05-27-2010, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which ones am I ignoring?

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, you annoy the heck out of me at times but I have come to respect you.
I sincerely mean that.

Now back to our regularly scheduled debate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
05-27-2010, 08:34 PM
That's it! I'm outtahere! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 09:18 PM
this idiotic line that they keep repeating "what the party tells them..." Always sounds like "1984" to me....
It also is so GD idiotic, that I'd be embarrassed to write it down.
That's why my posts read so well... I try to stay on point, and make relevant, pertinant, and informative commentary, and avoid the banal blathering of biased, bigoted, blowhards.....
But then I had the advantage of going to school in an urban area( probably why I am so urbane, in fact I was known as XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04) ), and not some backwoods, one room school house where all the grades study the same curriculum ...with the idea that after 12 years of it, enough will filter through to get one to the next level. Bubba U !!!

hondo
05-27-2010, 09:38 PM
dud has never read 1984 and doesn't really understand Orwell's intentions yet he mis-quotes it constantly.
I challenged him to a contest on comprehension of the book.
He missed the first 5 questions, quit, and declared himself the winner.
O'Brien would have been proud of him. Classic doublethink. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
05-27-2010, 11:29 PM
She is guilty as charged and is now lying about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"On this issue, with this tactic going on, I will not spend anytime, energy or focus on it whatsoever, it's not worth my time of the people of this state or the campaign, I will not give it time whatsoever," Haley said.

<u>Meanwhile Folks isn't backing down </u>on his charge that he and Haley had an affair. On Thursday, the conservative blogger alleged that a photo had surfaced of himself and Haley embracing one another in what he described as a "compromising position."

<u>In early 2009 Folks now acknowledges being confronted with a photograph of himself and Haley in what he calls a "compromising position." The photograph was allegedly taken by a private investigator hired to uncover dirt on him, not Haley.</u>
On Wednesday, Folks posted a sampling of texts on his website in yet another attempt to put forth evidence to support his claim amid continued push back form Haley's camp each step of the way.

HuffPost's Nick Wing reports:

The set of nearly 100 messages covers a span of 10 days between May 13 to May 22 during the period before Folks decided to post to his blog the claim that he had had an "inappropriate physical relationship" with Nikki Haley. The running dialogue includes worried messages between Folks, Pearson, an AP reporter supposedly following a lead on the story, and another GOP operative who apparently had knowledge of some aspect of the rumor. </div></div> link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/27/nikki-haley-affair-allega_n_592616.html)

Q

wolfdancer
05-28-2010, 02:47 AM
nice comeback lol !!!

wolfdancer
05-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Hondo....now that really is funny. I'm sitting here cracking up at....I can't find the word...incongruity doesn't quite fit...absurdity?...maybe, hmm... every schoolboy has read "1984", yet he who claims to have a 3 digit IQ...073 ?....does not know about Winston Smith and his pet rat Willard?

eg8r
05-28-2010, 07:03 AM
OK, so there is an "alleged" photo and some texts that this guy typed onto his website. You sure are easy.

I am not saying she is innocent or not, just that you only fall this easy when it is a Rep.

eg8r

Qtec
05-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Unlike you, I check the facts,[ you know that google thingy ] before I make my mind up.

This is a supporter making the accusations, not the Dems.

Q

pooltchr
05-28-2010, 07:42 AM
A supporter? Perhaps. But one with a questionable past, including GUILTY by his own admission of domestic violence. In yours and some others minds, she is already guilty, and was as soon as the story came out.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? I guess it doesn't apply to everyone. The key seems to be which letter is after their name.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2010, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so there is an "alleged" photo and some texts that this guy typed onto his website. You sure are easy.

I am not saying she is innocent or not, just that you only fall this easy when it is a Rep.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">While you righties love to accuse everyone on the left of political bias, the fact is, none of you wrote about your outrage, which you now claim to have had over Bush.

None of you lefties have written as many posts of praise, for members of the Democratic Party, that I have written about those Republicans whom I felt had shown valor and courage, spoken truth to power.

None of you have written as many posts of condemnation about your own side, as I have about certain Dems, when I felt they were total P's of ****, I said so, and in fact was often the first to do so.

I was the first to condemn Blogovich, AND Edwards, for their disgusting actions, and while I truly do have to gulp reading the BS you guys try to push, that any of you ever really came down hard on Bush, despite his numerous demonstrations of unlawful behavior, lies he was caught telling, over and over again, horrible treatment of our soldiers, not only by Bush, but by the Republicans during their entire tenure, and right straight through to after their majority.

Any and every highlight of Republican dishonor, is still met with personal attacks, regardless of the gross hypocracy highlighted in the factual information quoted.

I wonder how any of you can even write the word, hypocrit, and aim it at anyone from the left.

I am sure that I can pull up numerous of my many, "Bravo"(s)about Republicans, and Democratics, where are any of those same sort of positive posts about Dems, written by the right, highlighting anything good, by a living Democratic?

Where are the posts of outrage, over Bush's spending, that you all claim to have written?

No matter what Bush did, or how obvious his unlawful, disgraceful, incompetent behavior, anything written about it here by the left, brought on vicious attacks, and the "Kill the messenger" philosophy, was the rightwing mantra, throughout Bush's Tenure.

We on the left DID support Bush, and after 9/11, we gave him a chance, in spite of our disappointment over what surely was seen by loads of people as an unfair, fixed, election, with unprecedented actions by the RW Supreme Court, to shove him into the oval office, and stop the Florida State decision to stop counting the votes, so unprecedented, in fact, that the S.C. even included a statement, that their actions should not be interpreted in the future, as settled law, or a precedent on any future elections.

In spite of it, we did try to get behind him, trusted him at first when he was lying his ass off to justify invading Iraq, and tried to get behind the President, during very difficult times, UNTIL he was caught, over and over, lying, and using our national disastrous tragedy, for his own purposes, but those attempts at fairness, have only been used by the right, at later dates, to try to prove left hypocracy, twisting our original responses after 9/11, into soomething which they nenver were.

PAHLEEEZE, show us from the left, all of your collective outrage over anything Bush did, or any of your posts of condemnation, during his regime, of the right.

Not one of you can do so, because back then, during his tenure, none of you did.
Your collective M.O. was attack, dilute, deny, demand, insult, and nit pick every post about all of the outrageous power mongering actions of the Bush Administration! YOU guys WERE the sheep, for eight years, and now, because we do realize that every disastrous consequence left to our current president, on January 20, or 22, whenever, WAS a disasster which began during Bush's tenure, and was left to Obama, as part of Bush's totally disastrous legacy, but none of you were willing to even give the guy a chance. Couldn't even give him six months, before your vicious attacks, in spite of the fact, that he is STILL dealing with the horrible legacy left to him by Bush, ball of it, two wars, unfinished, and usettled, a totally collapsed economy, bad relations with foreing countries, a franchised al Qaeda, bin Laden, still uncaptured, job losses that marked Bush's administration, even before the collapse, numerous corrupted agencies, all a result of your boy W, and his the Republican culture of curroption, which all of you still deny!

Incredible!!! That any rightie could accuse the rest of us of hypocracy!

I will give Obama atleast as long as I gave Bush, before I condemn him, for anything, given the conditions her inherited. that's a hellovalot more than any of you righties can say.

G.</span>

pooltchr
05-28-2010, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Where are the posts of outrage, over Bush's spending, that you all claim to have written?

</div></div>

Maybe if you didn't always put people on "total ignore" you would have seen them!

But thank you for clarifying your position. Here I thought you were a complete partisan, stating on numerous occasions that you will NEVER vote for ANY Republican. It's good to know that at least you believe you are the picture of fair and balanced.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

eg8r
05-28-2010, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While you righties love to accuse everyone on the left of political bias, the fact is, none of you wrote about your outrage, which you now claim to have had over Bush. </div></div>Lets both agree that your ignorance is based soley on your effort to "ignore" those you don't want to read. Just because you ignored what was posted does not mean it was not said.

eg8r

eg8r
05-28-2010, 09:27 AM
But you don't have any facts. It is time you start acting like you have a little common sense. The only "fact" you have is that the guy references an "alleged" picture. That means as of right now no one else has seen any real pictures. On top of that, I can go out to my website and post a bunch of text messages that say you like to partake in bumping up against the rear end of sheep but that does not necessarily mean it is true.

Funny how you think this guy is a supporter yet trying to ruin her career.

eg8r

Qtec
05-28-2010, 09:36 AM
You haven't read his statement, have you? Why comment on things you know nothing about?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By FITSNews || S.C. Rep. Nikki Haley and FITSNews’ editor Will Folks exchanged over 700 phone calls during the past three years – most of them during the time that Folks admitted engaging in an “inappropriate physical relationship” with the front-running Republican gubernatorial candidate.

Folks released nearly 1,000 pages of phone records to local reporters on Thursday, without comment.

On its own, the massive volume of calls doesn’t prove that an affair took place – particularly seeing as Folks worked with Haley for a brief time during some of the high frequency calling periods. In fact, as Haley campaign manager Tim Pearson told The (Columbia, S.C.) State newspaper Thursday, “of course they spoke on the phone.”

But what’s raising eyebrows across the state isn’t necessarily the number of phone calls (although more than 700 calls seems like an awfully high number given Haley’s recent claim that she “barely knew” Folks), it is the time – and the length – of dozens of late night calls.

Here, for example are several of the late night calls uncovered from Folks’ phone records:

2/7/07 – 10:06 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
2/7/07 – 10:19 PM – 13 minutes -incoming
3/14/07 – 10:41 PM – 31 minutes – incoming
3/20/07 – 11:39 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
4/10/07 – 11:15 PM – 19 minutes (Bluffton) incoming
5/23/07 – 10:54 PM – 31 minutes – incoming
5/24/07 – 11:07 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
5/26/07 – 11:47 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
6/2/07 – 10:14 PM – 43 minutes – (Myrtle Beach) outgoing
6/18/07 – 11:18 PM – 58 minutes – outgoing
7/07/07 – 10:08 PM – 60 minutes – incoming
7/09/07 – 12:01 AM – 77 minutes – outgoing
7/27/07 – 10:22 PM – 13 minutes – (Myrtle Beach) outgoing
7/30/07 – 10:27 PM – 79 minutes – (DC) – outgoing
7/31/07 – 10:10 PM – 62 minutes – outgoing
8/7/07 – 10:19 PM – 180 minutes – incoming
8/9/07 – 10:47 PM – 79 minutes – incoming
8/20/07 – 9:58 PM – 73 minutes – incoming
8/25/07 – 2:24 AM – 146 minutes – incoming
8/26/07 – 9:53 PM – 63 minutes – outgoing
8/27/07 – 9:59 PM – 72 minutes – outgoing
8/27/07 – 11:12 PM – 2 minutes – outgoing
8/27/07 – 11:13 PM – 20 minutes – incoming
8/28/07 – 10:05 PM – 40 minutes – incoming
8/30/07 – 9:28 PM – 133 minutes – incoming
9/20/07 – 11:28 PM – 207 minutes – outgoing
10/2/07 – 11:14 PM – 45 minutes – outgoing
10/8/07 – 12:00 AM – 40 minutes – incoming
10/9/07 – 10:07 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
10/9/07 – 11:04 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
10/17/07 – 10:48 PM – 19 minutes – incoming
10/17/07 – 11:19 PM – 67 minutes – outgoing
10/23/07 – 11:50 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
1/15/08 – 11:31 pm – 72 minutes – incoming
2/25/08 – 10:43 PM – 7 min – outgoing
12/2/08 – 10:25 PM – 2 minutes – outgoing
12/2/08 – 11:20 PM – 1 minute – outgoing
12/2/08 – 11:22 PM – 16 minutes – outgoing
11/24/09 – 11:07 PM – 16 minutes – incoming

In addition to the phone logs, Folks has released nearly 100 text messages – most of them between himself and Haley campaign manager Tim Pearson – which document his version of the events that led him to preemptively acknowledge the relationship.

“I did not ask for this fight,” Folks reiterated Friday. “In fact, I worked with Nikki’s campaign at every step of this process to prevent this information from coming out – a claim which I have extensively documented.”

Additional documentation has yet to be released, he adds.

Haley, meanwhile, has refused to release her legislative emails – citing a legislative exemption from Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. Ironically, Haley has built her gubernatorial campaign on the notion of transparency in government.
</div></div>

Letting the chips fall.

link (http://www.fitsnews.com/2010/05/24/will-folks-letting-the-chips-fall/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By Will Folks || Since I founded FITSNews three-and-a-half years ago, I’ve made more than my fair share of powerful enemies in this state.

One reason for that? I call it like I see it – whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, or even believe it or not. Clearly, there’s no shortage of opinions about me, my website or the impact it’s having on South Carolina’s political process, but I like to think that the stories I break, the debates I drive and the opinions I help shape all speak to the potency of the brand I’ve created.

At the heart of this brand is telling it like it is – which this website has always done, and which it will continue to do no matter what “Damocles sword” is being held over my head on a personal level by the less savory elements of this state’s failed status quo. Preserving my ability to shoot straight – free from threats and intimidation – is essential to my professional livelihood, while being able to look myself in the mirror each day is essential to who I am as a person.

The two are inseparable, actually, and to compromise one is to eventually wind up sacrificing both.

Beyond these considerations, this website is fighting for several fundamental ideals – academic opportunity for all of our state’s children, the promotion of individual liberty, and the creation of a more prosperous economic climate, to name just a few. These ideals obviously matter a great deal to me – which is why I fight so hard for them – and why I cannot (and will not) permit anyone to compromise my ability to continue fighting for them.

In recent weeks, however, a group of political operatives has attempted to do just that. In fact, on a very personal level I have become the primary target of a group that will apparently stop at nothing to destroy the one S.C. gubernatorial candidate who, in my opinion, would most consistently advance the ideals I believe in. For those of you unfamiliar with the editorial bent of this website, the candidate I am referring to is S.C. Rep. Nikki Haley.

This network of operatives has made it abundantly clear that in the process of “taking down” Rep. Haley, they will also stop at nothing to humiliate me, destroy my family and take a sizable chunk out of the credibility this website has managed to amass for itself. Such is the blood sport of S.C. politics, I suppose – particularly in the wake of the scandal that consumed my former boss, Gov. Mark Sanford.

Specifically, within the last forty-eight hours several pieces of information which purportedly document a prior physical relationship between myself and Rep. Haley have begun to be leaked slowly, piece by piece, to members of the mainstream media. I am told that at least one story based upon this information will be published this week. Watching all of this unfold, I have become convinced that the gradual release of this information is deliberately designed to advance this story in the press while simultaneously forcing either evasive answers or denials on my part or on Nikki’s part.

I refuse to play that game. I refuse to have someone hold the political equivalent of a switch-blade in front of my face and just sit there and watch as they cut me to pieces.

The truth in this case is what it is. Several years ago, prior to my marriage, I had an inappropriate physical relationship with Nikki.

That’s it. </div></div>

Q

pooltchr
05-28-2010, 09:56 AM
Try asking yourself what his motivation might be. He's not running for office, so it's probably not for any political reason.

Now he does run FITSNews, and probably makes at least part of his income doing so. Hmmmmmm, his story is certainly creating a lot of interest, which I suspect may increase his viewership, and possibly even his income.

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Maybe it's true. In that case, what would be his motivation. Apparently, he has not revealed this information in the past. Has he suddenly allowed his personal guilt to cause a change of heart and force him to release this story now?
Did she reject him, and his ego is causing him to do it out of revenge?
Or, does he just not like her and want to stop her political career? And if that's the case, why would he have an affair with someone he didn't like?

Just a few questions worth thinking about.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2010, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While you righties love to accuse everyone on the left of political bias, the fact is, none of you wrote about your outrage, which you now claim to have had over Bush. </div></div>Lets both agree that your ignorance is based soley on your effort to "ignore" those you don't want to read. Just because you ignored what was posted does not mean it was not said.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">The usual, I see, no response to what I wrote, except an attack. Where are your posts that praise any Democratic, or show outrage over any Republican?

You can't find any, so just admit it. I didn't have to leave people on ignore, until Steve, and LWW, started their cyberstalking. I don't make space in my life for people who are nasty, rude, and on the attack in every post.

Not one of you can debate the issues, with any proof, hence, you make it all about me, personally, the same way you do with Q.

G. </span>

Stretch
05-28-2010, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so there is an "alleged" photo and some texts that this guy typed onto his website. You sure are easy.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">while you righties love to accuse everyone on the left of political bias, the fact is, none of you wrote about your outrage, which you now claim to have had over Bush.

None of you lefties have written as many post of praise, for members of the Democratic Party, that I have written about those Republicans whome I felt had shown some valor and courage.

None of you have written as many posts of condemnation about your own side, as I have about certain Dems, when I felt they were total P's of ****, I said so, and in fact was often the first to do so.

I was the first to condemn Blogovich, AND Edwards, annd while I truly do have to gulp reading the BS you guys try to push, that any of you ever really came down hard on Bush, despite his numerous demonstrations of unlawful behavior, lies he was caught telling, over and over again, horrible treatment of our soldiers, not only by Bush, but by the Republicans during their entire tenure.

Any and every highlight of Republican dishonor, is still met with personal attacks.

I wonder how any of you cann even write the word, hypocrit, and aim it at anyone from the left.

I am sure that I can pull up numerous of my many, "Bravo"(s)about Republicans, and Democratics, where are any of those same sort of positive posts about Dems, written by the right?

No matter what Bush did, or how obvious his unlawful, disgraceful, incompetent behavior, anything written about it here brought on vicious attacks, and the "Kill the messenger" philosophy, was the rightwing mantra, throughout Bush's Tenure.

We on the left DID support Bush, we gave hi a chance, in spite of our ire over what surely was seen by loads of people as an unfair, fixed, election, with unprecedented actions by the Supreme Court, to shove him into thhe oval office, so unprecedented, in fact, that they even made a statement, that their actions should not be interpreted in the future, as settled law, or a precedent on any future elections. In spite of it, we did try to get behind him, trusted him at first when he was lying his ass off to justify invading Iraq, but those attempts at fairness, have only been used to try to prove left hypocracy, twisted into soomething which it never really was.

PAHLEEEZE, show us from the left, all of your collective outrage over anything Bush did, or any of your posts of condemnation, during his regime, of the right.

Not one of you can do so, because back then, none of you did.
Your collective M.O. was attack, dilute, deny, demand, dilute, and insult!
G.</span> </div></div>

They were all drunk with machismo as the great American military industrial complex was ramped up for the "war on Terror". In the meantime Wall Street and the banks seeing the distraction decided it was a great time to rape the country.

Obama made the mistake of trying to do too much too fast with healthcare. As worthy as that cause is, and in keeping with his promise to do so, he has a lot more damage control to do elsewhere just to keep the ship afloat. He is in a no win situation with repairing an economy, fighting natural and man made catastrophies. Damage control is a messy, dangerous, expensive and thankless job. Expect no help from the right. I think they are still in shock at not haveing thier plaything (USA) to plunder anymore. The one thing that will not change is that while the left sells hope, the right will continue to sell fear. They have learned that it's easier to scare people into a desired response than it is to instill hope and optomism for a better world to get action. St.

Gayle in MD
05-28-2010, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so there is an "alleged" photo and some texts that this guy typed onto his website. You sure are easy.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">while you righties love to accuse everyone on the left of political bias, the fact is, none of you wrote about your outrage, which you now claim to have had over Bush.

None of you lefties have written as many post of praise, for members of the Democratic Party, that I have written about those Republicans whome I felt had shown some valor and courage.

I was the first to condemn Blogovich, AND Edwards, annd while I truly do have to gulp reading the BS you guys try to push, that any of you ever really came down hard on Bush, despite his numerous demonstrations of unlawful behavior, lies he was caught telling, over and over again, horrible treatment of our soldiers, not only by Bush, but by the Republicans during their entire tenure.

Any and every highlight of Republican dishonor, is still met with personal attacks.

I wonder how any of you cann even write the word, hypocrit, and aim it at anyone from the left.

I am sure that I can pull up numerous of my many, "Bravo"(s)about Republicans, and Democratics, where are any of those same sort of positive posts about Dems, written by the right?

No matter what Bush did, or how obvious his unlawful, disgraceful, incompetent behavior, anything written about it here brought on vicious attacks, and the "Kill the messenger" philosophy, was the rightwing mantra, throughout Bush's Tenure.

We on the left DID support Bush, we gave hi a chance, in spite of our ire over what surely was seen by loads of people as an unfair, fixed, election, with unprecedented actions by the Supreme Court, to shove him into thhe oval office, so unprecedented, in fact, that they even made a statement, that their actions should not be interpreted in the future, as settled law, or a precedent on any future elections. In spite of it, we did try to get behind him, trusted him at first when he was lying his ass off to justify invading Iraq, but those attempts at fairness, have only been used to try to prove left hypocracy, twisted into soomething which it never really was.

Not one of you can do so, because back then, none of you did.
Your collective M.O. was attack, dilute, deny, demand, dilute, and insult!
G.</span> </div></div>

They were all drunk with machismo as the great American military industrial complex was ramped up for the "war on Terror". In the meantime Wall Street and the banks seeing the distraction decided it was a great time to rape the country.

Obama made the mistake of trying to do too much too fast with healthcare. As worthy as that cause is, and in keeping with his promise to do so, he has a lot more damage control to do elsewhere just to keep the ship afloat. He is in a no win situation with repairing an economy, fighting natural and man made catastrophies. Damage control is a messy, dangerous, expensive and thankless job. Expect no help from the right. I think they are still in shock at not haveing thier plaything (USA) to plunder anymore. The one thing that will not change is that while the left sells hope, the right will continue to sell fear. They have learned that it's easier to scare people into a desired response than it is to instill hope and optomism for a better world to get action. St.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">So true. what man could have walked in behind Bush, and done any better?

The Banks, the corporate polluter, Oil, the Military Industrial complex, they all loved Bush's deregulatory regime....loved his habit of installing people to represent agencies, which they had a history of being against.

Loved blowing all the money in the Middle East, with no accountability from Bush, at all....

But what cynched it for me, was watching those same Republicans, vote consistantly AGAINST aid for our troops.

And Bush, lying us into a war, using our national grief, to expand his powers, and fill his coroies pockets with money, after subsidies galore for them, tax cuts, annd borrowing to pay for all of it.

Bush, INHERITED a budget surplus, and the biggest jobs growth in decades, greater than any of the previous recent Republican Presidents. The mess that man made for this country is unprecedented! Nothing he did made anything better. NOTHING! he made everything worse for America.

Obama inherited multi level disasters, all resulting from Republican Policies, war mongering, deregulation, cutting taxes while launching TWO wars, borrowing more money than all previous administrations, COMBINED! Repubs, are and always have been pawns of the very wealthy, pawns of the top one percent, pawns of the corrupt corporate greedy pigs, and BUSH bailed them out, and then made the rest of us pay for all of it.

Of course, he had to print the money, or borrow it, because he broke the country in no time....

What an incompetent POS!

G.

The Bush "ownership" society, is never mentioned by the right. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Qtec
05-29-2010, 01:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try asking yourself what his motivation might be.
Steve </div></div>

Are you joking? I posted his letter which clearly states his motivation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> These ideals obviously matter a great deal to me – which is why I fight so hard for them – and why I cannot (and will not) permit anyone to compromise my ability to continue fighting for them.

In recent weeks, however, a group of political operatives has attempted to do just that. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>In fact, on a very personal level I have become the primary target of a group that will apparently stop at nothing to destroy the one S.C. gubernatorial candidate who, in my opinion, would most consistently advance the ideals I believe in. For those of you unfamiliar with the editorial bent of this website, the candidate I am referring to is S.C. Rep. Nikki Haley.</span>

<u>This network of operatives has made it abundantly clear that in the process of “taking down” Rep. Haley, they will also stop at nothing to humiliate me, destroy my family and take a sizable chunk out of the credibility this website has managed to amass for itself.</u> Such is the blood sport of S.C. politics, I suppose – particularly in the wake of the scandal that consumed my former boss, Gov. Mark Sanford.

Specifically, within the last forty-eight hours several pieces of information which purportedly document a prior physical relationship between myself and Rep. Haley have begun to be leaked slowly, piece by piece, to members of the mainstream media. I am told that at least one story based upon this information will be published this week. Watching all of this unfold, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I have become convinced that the gradual release of this information is deliberately designed to advance this story in the press while simultaneously forcing either evasive answers or denials on my part or on Nikki’s part.

I refuse to play that game. I refuse to have someone hold the political equivalent of a switch-blade in front of my face and just sit there and watch as they cut me to pieces.</span>

The truth in this case is what it is. Several years ago, prior to my marriage, I had an inappropriate physical relationship with Nikki.

That’s it. </div></div>

wolfdancer
05-29-2010, 02:30 AM
now you know why I don't usually reply to the inane personal attacks of a few here.
I compare it to a comedian, who first tells a joke, and then has to explain it....
It just isn't worth the effort.
I suggested to the admin here that they be reguired to wear names tags to post....so they wouldn't forget their web alias, and end up asking themselves questions.

eg8r
05-29-2010, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While you righties love to accuse everyone on the left of political bias, the fact is, none of you wrote about your outrage, which you now claim to have had over Bush.</div></div>Sure didn't take you long to change the subject.

eg8r

eg8r
05-29-2010, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The usual, I see, no response to what I wrote, except an attack. </div></div>Your ridiculous victim mentality won't fly. You were not attacked. If you must, go look up ignorance also. You chose to ignore for quite a while and now I am correcting your lies derived from your decision.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-29-2010, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While you righties love to accuse everyone on the left of political bias, the fact is, none of you wrote about your outrage, which you now claim to have had over Bush.</div></div>Sure didn't take you long to change the subject.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PAHLEEEZE, show us from the left, all of your collective outrage over anything Bush did, or any of your posts of condemnation, during his regime, of the right.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">didn't take you long my friend. </span>

Gayle in MD
05-29-2010, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The usual, I see, no response to what I wrote, except an attack. </div></div>Your ridiculous victim mentality won't fly. You were not attacked. If you must, go look up ignorance also. You chose to ignore for quite a while and now I am correcting your lies derived from your decision.

eg8r </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PAHLEEEZE, show us from the left, all of your collective outrage over anything Bush did, or any of your posts of condemnation, during his regime, of the right.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LOL it really kills you guys that I put you on ignore, doesn't it? But, you leave me no choice, since I'm not the victim type, I tend to take matters into my own hands....and these kinds of relentless pointless exchanges, aren't my cup of tea....sooooooo, just....</span>

</div></div>

Qtec
05-29-2010, 10:35 AM
There are omly two possibilities.

1. He replyed to a post without reading it or the links.[ most likely!]
2. He read it but it went over his head.

The guy basically claimed he was being blackmailed and choose to come clean. If Nikki Haley had come clean, the whole issue would now be history.

"Yeah, blah ..blah...made mistake....found God etc etc"....lets move on.

Q

eg8r
05-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Nope, I followed your lead. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
05-29-2010, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL it really kills you guys that I put you on ignore, doesn't it?</div></div>Actually no, what bothers me is your lies.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Q, you are a ******* idiot !!!
According to Ed.
I think you are well informed, and enjoy reading your comments.
If you are an idiot....I guess that I'll have to study hard just to become one.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
05-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Wolf, I have this vision of eg8r reading one of my posts and steam coming out his ears. LOL

"Q-tip.....village idiot...etc etc" are all symptoms of denial. He has no come back so he resorts to abuse. Its sad really.

eg8r lives in Bizzarro World where facts mean nothing, belief is what counts. Eg is a typical Conservative, incapable of seeing the world through someone else's eyes.
If you can't do this, you are incapable of empathy. [ Tea Party hero nut job Glenn Beck thinks empathy is a dirty word!]
HIS reality is all that exists.

According to Conservatives/GOP/Neo-Cons, the 9/11 attack happened because the Islamists are jealous and all want flat screen TV's.

A clear denial of any responsibility or accountability from the "responsibility and accountability Party". ?

Why do they hate facts?

Example.

<u>Reagan not only negotiated [ appeased] terrorists, he sold them weapons and sponsored them! [ Iran, Contras] Geez, even Saddam was as ally................and he is their hero!!!!?????????</u>

Q?

pooltchr
05-30-2010, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you are an idiot....I guess that I'll have to study hard just to become one.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

You should consider writing a book...."Becoming an Idiot for Dummys". I think you probably have a good 23% of the country as a target audience!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-30-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL it really kills you guys that I put you on ignore, doesn't it?</div></div>Actually no, what bothers me is your lies.

eg8r </div></div>

I really resent that accusation, Ed, and although I'd much prefer to be able to have reasoned discussions with you, you are not willing to elevate your posting style to a level that would allow any adult exchange of ideas.

I don't converse with insulting people, here, or elsewhere. I avoid them, as a way of life. Making space for dwibbling juveniles, who throw up on everyone in sight, is about as intelligent as burping a gassey baby without placing a towel on one's shoulder.

You leave me no option but to put you back on ignore.

It's a shame, really. Whatever I post here comes from my heart, and after considerable research of events and issues, none of which you ever seem to even have any knowledge about.

Since you like to call everyone who disagrees with your nit picking accusations, and fact twisting, a liar, you are too childish to bother with.

I know you want to be a good father to your children. I hope, for their sake, you don't display in front of them, the same kind of ugly, immature and often vicious behavior that you do on here.

G.

pooltchr
05-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Oh, No! Ed, she put you on IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!

Guess that means she will be reading all your posts in secret now, and then asking someone else to respond for her!

Steve

hondo
05-30-2010, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you are an idiot....I guess that I'll have to study hard just to become one.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

"Becoming an Idiot for Dummys". I think you probably have a good 23% of the country as a target audience!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

The Tea Partiers???? They read!!!!

hondo
05-30-2010, 09:06 AM
It's strange. One post he vehemently defends; another post he calls you a liar.
Can we spell " bi-polar"?

hondo
05-30-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, No! Ed, she put you on IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!

Guess that means she will be reading all your posts in secret now, and then asking someone else to respond for her!

Steve </div></div>

Why do you feel you have to constantly stir the pot?
Why not be an example for civility on here?

Your pleas to me would carry a lot more weight if you
would set a proper example. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

pooltchr
05-30-2010, 09:50 AM
Because that is her answer every time someone disagrees with her...put them on ignore. Ignore is just the root word for ignorance.

But, she only threatens to put people on ignore. As we have seen on multiple occasions, whe still responds to those she claims to put on ignore, so we all know it is just a lie.

Just pointing out her hypocracy. If I were to ignore someone, it would be actually ignoring them. But I find it far more beneficial to see what others are saying if I am going to be a part of the forum. Picking and choosing what you will or will not read simply limits the amount of information available to you....hence....ignore is the root word for ignorance.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Nice try at a pun on the "Dummy's" book series...but you kind of mangled the wording, and it lost whatever humor in might have contained.
BUT, I see that once again, you...who claims others constantly post behind him....seem to be doing so yourself???

pooltchr
05-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I noticed that about you, woofie....you just can't resist replying to everything I post, can you?

Addiction must be a terrible thing to deal with.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-30-2010, 02:38 PM
well, as you, yourself, proclaimed when I wrote that I have you on my ignore list.....I would be missing out on a chance to be educated, and Who can afford to pass up a free education?
Do you ever post anything....on point?....or ever have anything that backs up your posts, besides an affirmation by lww?
See, Gayle usually adds a link to her posts.....
I think your ganging up tactics may have finally worked...as she has really cut back on trying to, as Tim Miller would say:
"Point the Way" for you

Gayle in MD
05-31-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, as you, yourself, proclaimed when I wrote that I have you on my ignore list.....I would be missing out on a chance to be educated, and Who can afford to pass up a free education?
Do you ever post anything....on point?....or ever have anything that backs up your posts, besides an affirmation by lww?
See, Gayle usually adds a link to her posts.....
I think your ganging up tactics may have finally worked...as she has really cut back on trying to, as Tim Miller would say:
"Point the Way" for you </div></div>

I avoid the insulting people, of the world, particularly when they relentlessly dish it out themselves, and then run whining to the moderator with some trumped up complaint "Wha wha wha..."

Yep, these righties think we owe it to them to continue to
read their nasty, childish, insulting posts, because if they aren't given the opportunity to piss us off, it spoils their fun.

It's bad enough, that they never know WTF they're writing about. One can just look at the titles of their own threads, to count up all the times they've been completely wrong, misinformed by their RW shock jocks, they jump on here with their usual illogical BS, trumped up accusations against Liberals, or against this president, followed by their usual denials of our factual information, posted with links, and documentation, proving them wrong, but then they demand that we continue to read their BS, WITH their non stop insults, because they can't abide being ignored. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

No, they want us to embrace their F.ed up BS, and give them our attention, in spite of their gross hypocracy, constant trolling and cyberstalking, ignorant hateful views, and relentless, petty, personal attacks and insults.

LMAO! I avoid pompous, arrogant, ignorant bubbas, wherever they show up...I find them to be destructive people, who think they have a handle on things, but who are completely out of touch with reality, particularly the reality of who they are, and how obnoxious they are.

You can't bat away these internet stalkers. They're really quite ill. Relentless in their attacks, and hoping for another opportunity to dress you out when you finally get fed up with their incessant attacks, and throw it right back in their faces.

Then, like the cowards they are, "Wha wha wah...Mr. Moderator...she's trying to hurt my business...."

But, like everything, it's the volumm of their own numerous posts, full of nothing but insults and attacks, even when they've been ignored for months and months, they keep on pushing themselves where they are not wanted, sort of like the ignorant socially unpolished guests, who don't know when to leave a party.

The vast number of their own posts which are nothing but personal attacks, combined with their constant refusals to admit when they've obviously been proven wrong, provides undenialbe proof of their CND.

Their reality,.. is THE reality. You know what that makes them, in love with their own, out of touch views. They suffer from CND, Chronic Narcisscist Disorder. Short on knowledge, and without any inclination to find the correct information, in order to present a reasoned debate on the issues.

Worse yet, never willing to admit when they've written something that proved later to be completely ridiculous!

"Oil Spill Fra less Damaging than predicted!" WTF! LMAO! Yeah, right, Sherlock. What a genius! It's only the worst ecological disaster in our history.

"Obama's not a Citizen"

"The Dems Are afraid of Palin"

Clinton's lie about a BJ, worse than Bush lying us into a War, spying illegally on Americans, politicizing the DOJ, breaking the Geneva Conventions, using Da Da's buddies on the S.C. to throw an election, and throw out a State Supreme Court's decision to count votes!

It was worth over four thousand dead young Americans to go kill one man who had no weapons, and reportedly, no intentions of acquiring any, according to our own Intelligence agents and agencies, and these righties justify it, in spite of 16 National Intelligence agencies presenting their estimate that Bush enabled al Qaeda to expand and franchise all over the world, and caused terrorist attacks to increase, enabled their expaqnding recruitment efforts, through his unAmerican torture program, and illegal invasion of Iraq.

Fact twisting, denying documented facts, and then accusing others of exactly what they do as a rule...

Total Ignore...that's what they deserve. I love a good debate, but not with thumb sucking, ignorant, narcisscistic toddlers, with the meanest of intentions, and no apologies for their own, relentlessly nasty behavior...

Refusing to go your own way, after being asked to do so, in the interest of saving the forum from being filled up with relentless and unsavory personal attacks, and then going behind the scenes to get me banned....how very cowardly!

We have people here whose only goal is to antagonize, while pretending to be above it all. Gross hypocracy.

G.

Sev
05-31-2010, 07:38 AM
There are just so many comments I could make.

However for the sake of diplomacy I will refrain from doing so.

hondo
05-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Well stated!

hondo
05-31-2010, 12:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are just so many comments I could make.

However for the sake of diplomacy I will refrain from doing so. </div></div>

LOL! Just wait a couple of hours. dud will make the comments for you.

pooltchr
05-31-2010, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I avoid the insulting people,</span>

particularly when they relentlessly dish it out themselves, and then run whining to the moderator with some trumped up complaint "Wha wha wha..." <span style="color: #FF0000"> Insult number one</span>

read their nasty, childish, insulting posts, because if they aren't given the opportunity to piss us off, it spoils their fun.
<span style="color: #CC0000">Inslut number 2 </span>

It's bad enough, that they never know WTF they're writing about. <span style="color: #FF0000"> That's 3</span> One can just look at the titles of their own threads, to count up all the times they've been completely wrong, misinformed by their RW shock jocks, <span style="color: #FF0000">four </span> they jump on here with their usual illogical BS, <span style="color: #FF0000"> five</span> trumped up accusations against Liberals, or against this president, followed by their usual denials of our factual information, posted with links, and documentation, proving them wrong, but then they demand that we continue to read their BS, WITH their non stop insults, because they can't abide being ignored. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif <span style="color: #FF0000"> seven</span>

No, they want us to embrace their F.ed up BS, and give them our attention, in spite of their gross hypocracy, <span style="color: #FF0000">eight </span> constant trolling and cyberstalking, ignorant hateful views, <span style="color: #FF0000">nine </span> and relentless, petty, personal attacks and insults. <span style="color: #FF0000"> ten</span>

LMAO! I avoid pompous, arrogant, ignorant bubbas, <span style="color: #FF0000">eleven, twelve and thirteen </span> wherever they show up...I find them to be destructive people, who think they have a handle on things, but who are completely out of touch with reality, <span style="color: #FF0000">fourteen </span> particularly the reality of who they are, and how obnoxious they are. <span style="color: #CC0000">fifteen </span>

You can't bat away these internet stalkers. <span style="color: #FF0000"> sixteen</span> They're really quite ill. <span style="color: #FF0000">seventeen </span> Relentless in their attacks, and hoping for another opportunity to dress you out when you finally get fed up with their incessant attacks, and throw it right back in their faces.

Then, like the cowards they are, <span style="color: #FF0000">eighteen </span> "Wha wha wah...Mr. Moderator...she's trying to hurt my business...." <span style="color: #FF0000">nineteen </span>

But, like everything, it's the volumm of their own numerous posts, full of nothing but insults and attacks, even when they've been ignored for months and months, they keep on pushing themselves where they are not wanted, sort of like the ignorant socially unpolished guests, who don't know when to leave a party. <span style="color: #FF0000">20 and 21 </span>

The vast number of their own posts which are nothing but personal attacks, combined with their constant refusals to admit when they've obviously been proven wrong, provides undenialbe proof of their CND. <span style="color: #FF0000">22 </span>

Their reality,.. is THE reality. You know what that makes them, in love with their own, out of touch views. <span style="color: #FF0000">23 </span> They suffer from CND, Chronic Narcisscist Disorder. <span style="color: #FF0000">24 </span> Short on knowledge, and without any inclination to find the correct information, in order to present a reasoned debate on the issues. <span style="color: #FF0000">25 </span>

Worse yet, never willing to admit when they've written something that proved later to be completely ridiculous! <span style="color: #FF0000">26 </span>

"Oil Spill Fra less Damaging than predicted!" WTF! LMAO! Yeah, right, Sherlock. What a genius! <span style="color: #FF0000">27 </span> It's only the worst ecological disaster in our history.

<span style="color: #FF0000">At this point, we interrupt out insults to begin the standard rant that must be included in every post. </span>

"Obama's not a Citizen"

Clinton's lie about a BJ, worse than Bush lying us into a War, spying illegally on Americans, politicizing the DOJ, breaking the Geneva Conventions, using Da Da's buddies on the S.C. to throw an election, and throw out a State Supreme Court's decision to count votes!

It was worth over four thousand dead young Americans to go kill one man who had no weapons, and reportedly, no intentions of acquiring any, according to our own Intelligence agents and agencies, and these righties justify it, in spite of 16 National Intelligence agencies presenting their estimate that Bush enabled al Qaeda to expand and franchise all over the world, and caused terrorist attacks to increase, enabled their expaqnding recruitment efforts, through his unAmerican torture program, and illegal invasion of Iraq.

Fact twisting, denying documented facts, and then accusing others of exactly what they do as a rule...

Total Ignore...that's what they deserve. I love a good debate, but not with thumb sucking, <span style="color: #FF0000">We now return to our regularly scheduled insults....28 </span> ignorant, <span style="color: #FF0000">29 </span> narcisscistic <span style="color: #FF0000">30 </span> toddlers, <span style="color: #FF0000">31 </span> with the meanest of intentions, and no apologies for their own, relentlessly nasty behavior...

Refusing to go your own way, after being asked to do so, in the interest of saving the forum from being filled up with relentless and unsavory personal attacks, and then going behind the scenes to get me banned....how very cowardly! <span style="color: #FF0000">32 </span>

We have people here whose only goal is to antagonize, while pretending to be above it all. Gross hypocracy.

G.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">How do you avoid insulting people, when you are one????????????

What a hypocrite!

Steve </span>

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 05:22 PM
Gayle was merely citing facts, or what she has seen and observed here. Sometimes the truth does hurt......
What I can't comprehend, don't understand....is how you can follow all, that's ALL of her posts, with some insulting commentary, that does nada to discredit her posts....then turn around and claim she is the one trolling you....WTF.
well, maybe if you can get her permanently removed.....that would be one less thorn in your crown....

pooltchr
05-31-2010, 05:41 PM
You mean like the way you follow every one of my posts with one of your attack jobs?

How do you do it? You claim nothing I write is worth reading, yet you seem to hang on every word I write, and feel compelled to reply to them.

Is that your job now? Has she ordered you to reply to all the people she claims to have on ignore?

Steve

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 05:51 PM
yes, yes, you have it all figured out...she is the queen bee and I am but a drone bee, that has to cater to her demands.
We are both enraptured by your posts....for the reasons that I mentioned earlier. AND gee....that post was so complimentary of your "work product" here, that I am aghast at the tone of your reply.

pooltchr
05-31-2010, 06:59 PM
Well, I have to admit, I figured that out quite a long time ago...but I appreciate you verifying for us. Your willingness to share your insight as one of the chosen ones is a delight for all of us outsiders who can only imagine what it must be like to be one of the few blessed with her approval.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 10:41 PM
I can appreciate your admiration and envy for her's and mine friendship, and her educational, but over your head, posts... as you don't read, your TV is tuned to one station, and you have autographed pictures of Glenn, Sean and Bill hanging on your wall, alongside your Confederate Flag. While that Mercator Projection map you have makes the world look flat...it really ain't and to make it work ...there is some distortion...like say,Charleston... it's not really the center of the known world, also the prime meridian goes through Greenwich and Not N.C.

pooltchr
06-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Once again, Woofie, you broadcast your ingorance when you post about thing which you have no knowledge.
First of all, I'm sure geography wasn't your strong suit, but Charleston and Charlotte are not the same. But don't feel bad. I wouldn't expect you to know anything outside of your own little world. Trying to learn something new might overload the circuits in your brain.
And second, contrary to what you posted, I don't even watch Glen, Sean, or Bill. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I tuned into FOX for anything. But that is typical of your complete willingness to stereotype people. You actually know next to nothing about me, and that is fine with me. You just go ahead and keep jumping to conclusions based on your stereotypes. I wouldn't be surprised if you believe certain people eat nothing but fried chicken. It would be no different than believing that all conservatives watch one particular network.

Perhaps some day you will figure out that you aren't any better than anybody else, and your blind devotion to your leaders limits your ability to understand the rest of the world.

Then again, maybe you won't.

I really don't care.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-01-2010, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle was merely citing facts, or what she has seen and observed here. Sometimes the truth does hurt......
What I can't comprehend, don't understand....is how you can follow all, that's ALL of her posts, with some insulting commentary, that does nada to discredit her posts....then turn around and claim she is the one trolling you....WTF.
well, maybe if you can get her permanently removed.....that would be one less thorn in your crown.... </div></div>

Gross hypocracy is not hard to spot. Ignorance of the facts, goes hand and hand with it.

The vast majority of his posts, and LWW's, are personal insults directed at me. MNot just here, but everywhere they post.

He denied running to the administrator to have me banned, when he got so upset about my quoting his own words. do you think he could just once, admit the disgusting statement he made about women? NO WAY!

He stalks everyone of my posts, and then makes up his little lie, believing that I read what he writes. I am not interested in anything he thinks , or writes.

They are both out of touch with reality. Both are hypocrats, and both are liars, Lww denying his creation of the tombstone with his nname for me right on it, while I was in the throes of fighting breats cancer.

They both show what kind of people they are....we all know that.

I don't read their political opinions because they are always RW BS.

I have no interest in either of them. I read everything that Hondo, Q, Sack, Deeman, Bobby, some of Chop's and Ed's posts, when they aren't just being mean, Mac and Dick's posts, of course, and yours, friend. That gives me enough information to know where they're coming from on any political subject, without having to read their immature personal digs and attacks.

Their efforts to turn it around, are a joke. I have no respect for them, or for the Republican Party, and certainly not for Little Bushy, or his smile nod stepford wife. In all cases, I have very good reasons for feeling that way.

They cannot resist adding their insults to any and every post, then have the nerve to call you a stalker? Or anyone else a liar?

Just too absurd for words.

G.

pooltchr
06-01-2010, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ admit the disgusting statement
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I will write about every damn Republican who takes his dick out of his pants, and puts it where he has no business putting it, until the day I die.
</div></div>

'Nuff said.

Steve

eg8r
06-01-2010, 12:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I really resent that accusation, Ed, and although I'd much prefer to be able to have reasoned discussions with you, you are not willing to elevate your posting style to a level that would allow any adult exchange of ideas.</div></div>Gayle you can resent it all you want but the fact is plain and simple...you put me and others on ignore. We have posted time and time again about W's fiscal irresponsibility. You never read any of it because you chose the "ignorance by way of ignore" approach. You then have the audacity to come on here and act like you know what you are talking about in reference to whether or not those of us on ignore have ever spoke out against W. We did but you were ignorantly putting us on ignore.

To be honest, ignore or not I seldom read a response from you where you have actually taken a second to comprehend what I have actually said. Instead you usually have a knee-jerk post and respond to what you "think" I was saying and usually you are miles off mark and arguing a strawman you created in your own head.

eg8r

eg8r
06-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Why? I defend her right to say anything she wants. She was unfairly banned and I spoke out for her. However, I will not stand down and allow her to tell lies about what I have posted on this forum. If she is too freaking lazy to use the search function then her ignorance can stay put and I will call it like I see it.

Heck I have even defended you and I find that you are the biggest whiner on the board. Here you are trying to instigate an argument and you don't even belong in the conversation.

eg8r

hondo
06-02-2010, 05:00 AM
I even told you in a recent post that I respected you.

What the hell was I thinking?

You go off on the least little thing and start up with the name-calling again.
It sure didn't take long for you to lose my respect.

Now you've joined with the klan in starting with the whiner crap.
It's a great tactic they have. Attack and then if somebody defends themself they're a whiner.
No defense against that.

I thought you were smart enough to see that.
Again, it appears I've grossly over-estimated you.

Sev
06-02-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I avoid the insulting people,</span>

particularly when they relentlessly dish it out themselves, and then run whining to the moderator with some trumped up complaint "Wha wha wha..." <span style="color: #FF0000"> Insult number one</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Inslut number 2 </span>

It's bad enough, that they never know WTF they're writing about. <span style="color: #FF0000"> That's 3</span> One can just look at the titles of their own threads, to count up all the times they've been completely wrong, misinformed by their RW shock jocks, <span style="color: #FF0000">four </span> they jump on here with their usual illogical BS, <span style="color: #FF0000"> five</span> trumped up accusations against Liberals, or against this president, followed by their usual denials of our factual information, posted with links, and documentation, proving them wrong, but then they demand that we continue to read their BS, WITH their non stop insults, because they can't abide being ignored. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif <span style="color: #FF0000"> seven</span>

No, they want us to embrace their F.ed up BS, and give them our attention, in spite of their gross hypocracy, <span style="color: #FF0000">eight </span> constant trolling and cyberstalking, ignorant hateful views, <span style="color: #FF0000">nine </span> and relentless, petty, personal attacks and insults. <span style="color: #FF0000"> ten</span>

LMAO! I avoid pompous, arrogant, ignorant bubbas, <span style="color: #FF0000">eleven, twelve and thirteen </span> wherever they show up...I find them to be destructive people, who think they have a handle on things, but who are completely out of touch with reality, <span style="color: #FF0000">fourteen </span> particularly the reality of who they are, and how obnoxious they are. <span style="color: #CC0000">fifteen </span>

You can't bat away these internet stalkers. <span style="color: #FF0000"> sixteen</span> They're really quite ill. <span style="color: #FF0000">seventeen </span> Relentless in their attacks, and hoping for another opportunity to dress you out when you finally get fed up with their incessant attacks, and throw it right back in their faces.

Then, like the cowards they are, <span style="color: #FF0000">eighteen </span> "Wha wha wah...Mr. Moderator...she's trying to hurt my business...." <span style="color: #FF0000">nineteen </span>

But, like everything, it's the volumm of their own numerous posts, full of nothing but insults and attacks, even when they've been ignored for months and months, they keep on pushing themselves where they are not wanted, sort of like the ignorant socially unpolished guests, who don't know when to leave a party. <span style="color: #FF0000">20 and 21 </span>

The vast number of their own posts which are nothing but personal attacks, combined with their constant refusals to admit when they've obviously been proven wrong, provides undenialbe proof of their CND. <span style="color: #FF0000">22 </span>

Their reality,.. is THE reality. You know what that makes them, in love with their own, out of touch views. <span style="color: #FF0000">23 </span> They suffer from CND, Chronic Narcisscist Disorder. <span style="color: #FF0000">24 </span> Short on knowledge, and without any inclination to find the correct information, in order to present a reasoned debate on the issues. <span style="color: #FF0000">25 </span>

Worse yet, never willing to admit when they've written something that proved later to be completely ridiculous! <span style="color: #FF0000">26 </span>

"Oil Spill Fra less Damaging than predicted!" WTF! LMAO! Yeah, right, Sherlock. What a genius! <span style="color: #FF0000">27 </span> It's only the worst ecological disaster in our history.

<span style="color: #FF0000">At this point, we interrupt out insults to begin the standard rant that must be included in every post. </span>

"Obama's not a Citizen"

Total Ignore...that's what they deserve. I love a good debate, but not with thumb sucking, <span style="color: #FF0000">We now return to our regularly scheduled insults....28 </span> ignorant, <span style="color: #FF0000">29 </span> narcisscistic <span style="color: #FF0000">30 </span> toddlers, <span style="color: #FF0000">31 </span> with the meanest of intentions, and no apologies for their own, relentlessly nasty behavior...

Refusing to go your own way, after being asked to do so, in the interest of saving the forum from being filled up with relentless and unsavory personal attacks, and then going behind the scenes to get me banned....how very cowardly! <span style="color: #FF0000">32 </span>

G.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">How do you avoid insulting people, when you are one????????????

What a hypocrite!

Steve </span> </div></div>

HAHAAHAAH!!!
32. I wonder if that is even close to being a record??

LWW
06-02-2010, 05:47 AM
Not even close.

However, the Obamatronic brain which resides in the outer party members see proletariats such as you and I as inferior and incapable of being insulted.

Judgement day is barely 5 months away ... I wonder how they wil;l explain the politburo being turned?

Who will they blame?

LWW

Sev
06-02-2010, 05:50 AM
Recount, recount, recount.
Litigation.
No aid in transition.
Ramming through every bill they can prior to packing up and leaving.

LWW
06-02-2010, 05:53 AM
I wonder whose defeat will be the biggest shocker?

Nancy?

Harry?

LWW

Sev
06-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Harry is going down.
Nancy isn't up till 2012. However her speakership will be in question.
I believe she will have a no confidence vote.

We will prob see several more incumbents bail rather than face the damage caused to them by a landslide loss.

pooltchr
06-02-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Judgement day is barely 5 months away ... I wonder how they wil;l explain the politburo being turned?

Who will they blame?

LWW </div></div>

You already know the answer to that one.

It's going to be GWB's fault!

Of course, they will claim somebody stole some elections, or they may even come out with their outrageous "right wing media" mantra. They may even attempt to blame Beck, Rush, and FOX, although that would be admitting that those sources actually have some influence.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-02-2010, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I really resent that accusation, Ed, and although I'd much prefer to be able to have reasoned discussions with you, you are not willing to elevate your posting style to a level that would allow any adult exchange of ideas.</div></div>Gayle you can resent it all you want but the fact is plain and simple...you put me and others on ignore. We have posted time and time again about W's fiscal irresponsibility. You never read any of it because you chose the "ignorance by way of ignore" approach. You then have the audacity to come on here and act like you know what you are talking about in reference to whether or not those of us on ignore have ever spoke out against W. We did but you were ignorantly putting us on ignore.

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Not one of you righties posted outrage over anything Bush did, period.

There may have been a few diluted mild expressions of disapprove over spending, no outrage at all, and no willingness to admit to any of his illegal activities, including borrowing to pay for his big, huge spending by choice, not for any emergency, but by choice, and including his failure to veto a single bill, while Repubs had the majority,....none of your posted outrage over any spending until the Democratics were in majority.

So, if annyone is lying around here, I think we from the left clearly know who that person is.
</span> </span>

To be honest, ignore or not I seldom read a response from you where you have actually taken a second to comprehend what I have actually said. Instead you usually have a knee-jerk post and respond to what you "think" I was saying and usually you are miles off mark and arguing a strawman you created in your own head.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>To be honest, Ed, you seldom write anything at all to me that makes any sense in the first place, nor do you put any effort into understanding anything that anyone ever writes here, back to you, ever.

You make up ridiculous accusations, all of the time, that don't really fly on the reasonability scale, callig people liars, when they have not lied about anything, then you think you have the right to deny proven reality, annytime you wish, without any of us calling you a liar

The whole Valarie Plame is just a secretary, is an excellent example of that.

Bottom line, I post about current events, and you post just to be irritating. I can assure you, many here agree with my analysis.

You create absurd notions, and then you want to nitpick and argue about something that is completely illogical in the first place, so I guess you DON'T think anything I write is valuable, hence, you should consider staying away from my posts.

The appropriate response when one does not like another, nor agree with their views, is actually indifference. Too bad there are so many here who cannot simply say what they think, and leave everyone else to their own opinions, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, you, Steve, LWW, Sev, and the rest from AZ, act like children, nasty, dirty nosed, grimey little toddlers. Your non stop insults to Q, are disgusting. What you write to Q, offends me, because Q, provides some of the best documentatiton that is ever posted on this forum.

LWW, STtve, and other AZers, take old information, and twist it, attempt to apply to events from a completely different place in time, and you do the same.

I don't have any bad wishes for any of you, it's just that you all make yourselves irrelevant, because any interchange with any of those who I find uninformed, and offenseive in their posts, are not at all interesting to me, and their notions about things are so pervasively ridiculous in substance, I am not inclined to converse with any of them.

So you can all go your own way, and stop stalking me, or learn to act like adults, because I have no intention of entering into what is just a big ego game, with a bunch of girley men, who at like children.

You write a constant barage of ugly, nasty, insutling posts, and STEVE, is just as bad as LWW. Both of them lie their A**** off about how they act, and the things they have done to others around here.

Steve wrote the most offfensive, ugly, sexist statement that has ever been written on this forum. I used it to push him away, quoting it so that he would stay away, thinking that even he wouldn't be stupid enough to want others to see it, but NOOOOO, he never admitted the offensive nature of what he wrote, although I got PM's from four male posters on thie forum, all of them stating that they could not believe that he was such a pure misogynist, to write what he wrote....no apology, but he went whining to the moderator, who then banned me, then he gets on his high horse on here, critical of everyone else, and touting that he has never tried to get anyone banned. A TOTAL LIE!!!!

I would far prefer to debate with those here whom I find to be reasonble and intellligent. There are some here who I believe are quite mentally ill, and I mean that in the truest sense.

AND AGAIN....none of the right were outraged over Bush's spending. YOU cannot find one single thread, launched by any of you, outraged over Bush, or anything about him....not one!

G.

</span> </span>

pooltchr
06-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Bottom line, I post about current events,

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Really? I thought Bush and his administration left Washington over a year ago.</span>

Steve wrote the most offfensive, ugly, sexist statement that has ever been written on this forum. </div></div>

Your fake outrage at being offended went out the window when you posted this:

I will write about every damn Republican who takes his dick out of his pants, and puts it where he has no business putting it, until the day I die.
</div></div>

Steve

eg8r
06-02-2010, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not one of you righties posted outrage over anything Bush did, period.
</div></div>Just because you choose to post this lie in bold blue letters does not make it true. Say it as many times as you need to believe it but reality is quite different.

eg8r

eg8r
06-02-2010, 02:24 PM
I was not purposefully doing anything to gain your respect. I wear my feelings on my sleeve and call it like I see it. Just because we do not agree on something does not mean I will not stand behind you and defend your right to say what you want to. I don't have to hold your hand also do I?

You are too thin-skinned for the internet. If you think I am "starting with the whiner crap" you might want to take a few seconds and educate yourself with the search function of the site. I have been calling you a whiner ever since you invited the Az'ers over here and then whined that they followed you.

eg8r

wolfdancer
06-02-2010, 02:52 PM
It was ...."An Affair To Remember", but one he's trying to forget.

hondo
06-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Hear that, AZers? Eg called me a whiner before you snot-nosed kids ever tasted wine.
Them young whippersnappers don't know anything about lying about a person's character like you do, do they, Eg?

wolfdancer
06-02-2010, 03:55 PM
maybe his spellcheck app was down....and he was just trying to write "winner"

hondo
06-02-2010, 04:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "I" wear my feelings on my sleeve

"You" are too thin-skinned for the internet.

eg8r </div></div>

I just re-read this. Too funny.
The equivalent of saying, " Every time I think about how overly sensitive you are, I burst into tears." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

You are definitely a trip! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
06-02-2010, 04:05 PM
LOL! Thanks, Wolfie.

wolfdancer
06-02-2010, 07:33 PM
or maybe I could just relocate to Big Bubba country, where I would be considered an intellectual

Sev
06-02-2010, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or maybe I could just relocate to Big Bubba country, where I would be considered an intellectual </div></div>

Might I suggest Fargo ND???

Sev
06-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Did somebody hear something?
It was a strange buzzing noise. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
06-02-2010, 07:55 PM
No sir, you can't....I done saw that movie..."Fargo" and removed that from my "must see before..." Bucket list

Sev
06-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Are you sure. You'd be a giant there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
06-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Sev, I think we should welcome him down here. By the time he got through the mountains of Tenn, and found his way to Carolina, we could probably book him on a really nice vacation adventure package on the Chatahoochie...Burt Reynolds and Ned Beatty had a good time down there!

Steve

Sev
06-02-2010, 08:09 PM
HHAHAHHAAHAH!!!

hondo
06-02-2010, 09:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, I think we should welcome him down here. By the time he got through the mountains of Tenn, and found his way to Carolina, we could probably book him on a really nice vacation adventure package on the Chatahoochie...Burt Reynolds and Ned Beatty had a good time down there!

Steve </div></div>

dud might like it. I don't think he'd go there for the hunting, however.

Sev
06-03-2010, 06:06 AM
That, "There for the hunting", joke just keeps showing up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
06-03-2010, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That, "There for the hunting", joke just keeps showing up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Paybacks are a bitch.