PDA

View Full Version : Bizzaro World......More Gay Rape In The Military

Qtec
05-27-2010, 05:23 AM
This is way off the scale!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">End Of DADT Means More Gay Rape In The Military

Here's how the Family Research Council envisions things going if Don't Ask, Don't Tell is repealed: first, more straight soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines will be fellated in their sleep against their will. Then, commanders afraid of being labeled homophobes will refuse to do anything about it. Eventually, the straight service members will quit out of fear.

On a conference call with reporters today, FRC Senior Fellow for Policy Studies Peter Sprigg delivered the results of what he said was the first-ever study of "homosexual assault" in the military. Joined by several former military officers opposed to allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the armed forces, he warned Congress that the DADT repeal language currently under discussion with the agreement of the White House will turn the U.S. military into <span style='font-size: 20pt'>a terrifying free-rape zone where no heterosexual is safe.
</span>
"We are today releasing an analysis of publicly available documents which show that homosexuals in the military are three times more likely to commit sexual assaults than heterosexuals are relative to their numbers," Sprigg said. "We believe this problem would only increase if the current law against homosexuality...were to be repealed."

Sprigg said his "analysis" was military documents tracking sexual assault cases. According to his figures, 8.2% of sexual assaults reported to military authorities in fiscal 2009 were homosexual in nature.<span style="color: #CC0000"> ie, 91.8% assaults were made by hetro sexuals. Its the gays who should be afraid! :)......and we all know those country hicks will have sex with anything with a pulse! LOL see below.</span>

"Yet homosexual activists themselves have admitted that less than 3% of Americans -- 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women -- are homosexual or bi-sexual," Sprigg explained.

"Taken together," he continued, "these figures suggest that homosexuals in the military are about 3x as likely to commit sexual assaults as heterosexuals are."

And the "most common type of homosexual assault" according to Sprigg? "one in which the offender fondles or performs oral sex on a sleeping victim," he said.

Ipso facto:

"If open homosexuality was permitted in the military, these numbers can only increase," Sprigg said. "The number of homosexuals would grow, the threat of discharge for homosexual behavior would be eliminated and protected class status for homosexuals would make victims hesitant to report assaults and make commanders hesitant to punish them for fear of appearing homophobic."

The end result is obvious, according to the men on the call today: recruitment will be tougher and retaining straight servicemembers will be harder too.

On the call, I asked Sprigg to elaborate -- was he really saying that non-consensual same-sex assaults would go unreported if Don't Ask, Don't Tell was repealed?

"In a number of these cases the victim was sleeping or intoxicated," he replied. "Under those circumstances, their memory may be clouded and so the evidence may not be strong enough to stand up in a court-martial and actually prove guilt on a charge of forcible sodomy for example. Nevertheless, something inappropriate may have happened...and the victim will think twice about coming forth."

Retired Col. Dick Black, who said he served in the Pentagon during the creation of DADT in 1993, said that essentially, allowing homosexuals to serve openly would create an environment where straight soldiers wouldn't report attacks for fear of being told they "asked for it."</div></div>

Where do they get these people from?

My bet is that he is another closet gay Conservative foot tapper.

Q

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bizarre Sex Habits of The Extreme Right-Wing
Reported by Ellen - May 6, 2005

Last night, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>anti-abortion extremist</span> Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex. Updated with audio!

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Speak for yourself mate. LOL</span>

In addition to Horsley, Colmes has recently interviewed Randall Terry another radical anti-abortionist and anti-gay activist. In the middle of an otherwise serious interview, Terry began joking - apropos of nothing - that he and Colmes were ex-lovers. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
05-27-2010, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This is way off the scale!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">End Of DADT Means More Gay Rape In The Military

Here's how the Family Research Council envisions things going if Don't Ask, Don't Tell is repealed: first, more straight soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines will be fellated in their sleep against their will. Then, commanders afraid of being labeled homophobes will refuse to do anything about it. Eventually, the straight service members will quit out of fear.

On a conference call with reporters today, FRC Senior Fellow for Policy Studies Peter Sprigg delivered the results of what he said was the first-ever study of "homosexual assault" in the military. Joined by several former military officers opposed to allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the armed forces, he warned Congress that the DADT repeal language currently under discussion with the agreement of the White House will turn the U.S. military into <span style='font-size: 20pt'>a terrifying free-rape zone where no heterosexual is safe.
</span>
"We are today releasing an analysis of publicly available documents which show that homosexuals in the military are three times more likely to commit sexual assaults than heterosexuals are relative to their numbers," Sprigg said. "We believe this problem would only increase if the current law against homosexuality...were to be repealed."

Sprigg said his "analysis" was military documents tracking sexual assault cases. According to his figures, 8.2% of sexual assaults reported to military authorities in fiscal 2009 were homosexual in nature.<span style="color: #CC0000"> ie, 91.8% assaults were made by hetro sexuals. Its the gays who should be afraid! :)......and we all know those country hicks will have sex with anything with a pulse! LOL see below.</span>

"Yet homosexual activists themselves have admitted that less than 3% of Americans -- 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women -- are homosexual or bi-sexual," Sprigg explained.

"Taken together," he continued, "these figures suggest that homosexuals in the military are about 3x as likely to commit sexual assaults as heterosexuals are."

And the "most common type of homosexual assault" according to Sprigg? "one in which the offender fondles or performs oral sex on a sleeping victim," he said.

Ipso facto:

"If open homosexuality was permitted in the military, these numbers can only increase," Sprigg said. "The number of homosexuals would grow, the threat of discharge for homosexual behavior would be eliminated and protected class status for homosexuals would make victims hesitant to report assaults and make commanders hesitant to punish them for fear of appearing homophobic."

The end result is obvious, according to the men on the call today: recruitment will be tougher and retaining straight servicemembers will be harder too.

On the call, I asked Sprigg to elaborate -- was he really saying that non-consensual same-sex assaults would go unreported if Don't Ask, Don't Tell was repealed?

"In a number of these cases the victim was sleeping or intoxicated," he replied. "Under those circumstances, their memory may be clouded and so the evidence may not be strong enough to stand up in a court-martial and actually prove guilt on a charge of forcible sodomy for example. Nevertheless, something inappropriate may have happened...and the victim will think twice about coming forth."

Retired Col. Dick Black, who said he served in the Pentagon during the creation of DADT in 1993, said that essentially, allowing homosexuals to serve openly would create an environment where straight soldiers wouldn't report attacks for fear of being told they "asked for it."</div></div>

Where do they get these people from?

My bet is that he is another closet gay Conservative foot tapper.

Q

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bizarre Sex Habits of The Extreme Right-Wing
Reported by Ellen - May 6, 2005

Last night, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>anti-abortion extremist</span> Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex. Updated with audio!

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Speak for yourself mate. LOL</span>

In addition to Horsley, Colmes has recently interviewed Randall Terry another radical anti-abortionist and anti-gay activist. In the middle of an otherwise serious interview, Terry began joking - apropos of nothing - that he and Colmes were ex-lovers. </div></div>

</div></div>

LOL, Well, like I always say, these RW radical, religious repubs are about as kinkey as it gets.

Too bad their propaganda machine has it own filthy, corporate Un-American, anarchists out there twenty-four seven, feeding the trolls with their lies and un-American blather....

Horsley is repulsive.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 05:40 PM
"to sleep, perchance to dream"
So you wake up in the middle of a wet dream, to find out you are not dreaming???

Qtec
05-28-2010, 04:10 AM
...and they say the Islamists live in the Dark ages!

Q

Gayle in MD
05-28-2010, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...and they say the Islamists live in the Dark ages!

Q </div></div>

Must be some form of self-hate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Radical fundamentalists, who hate radical fundamentalists, gee, why does that ring an historical bell????

Deeman3
05-28-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

But how would they know? With the present system, Don't ask, don't tell, how do we know who is homo or straight? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Funny, but I agree most sexual attacks in the military, unlike the priesthood, general perverts and San Fransisco are by straight people.

"Yet homosexual activists themselves have admitted that less than 3% of Americans -- 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women -- are homosexual or bi-sexual," Sprigg explained.. </div></div>

[/quote]

This is somewhat good news as in former years the self identified numbers were in the 10 -15% range. Perhaps natural stelection (no breeding program) is having an impact over time.JK

I have recently changes my tune on the DADT policy, many in the miltiary now support it some saying they want to know, not guess, who is gay next to them and many just think it is not a major issue. If there are problems in combat, for instance, soldiers have their own way of settleing things. If the majority of soldiers want it repealed, it should be done. Speaking of all this, they really need to get a handle on the overall sexual abuse going on in the services. Jsu because a woman is less of a real soldier does not mean they should be subjected to rape and other harrassment. I think this is becomeing or has been a much bigger real problem for the military recently at least.

Gayle in MD
05-28-2010, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

But how would they know? With the present system, Don't ask, don't tell, how do we know who is homo or straight? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Funny, but I agree most sexual attacks in the military, unlike the priesthood, general perverts and San Fransisco are by straight people.

"Yet homosexual activists themselves have admitted that less than 3% of Americans -- 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women -- are homosexual or bi-sexual," Sprigg explained.. </div></div>

</div></div>

This is somewhat good news as in former years the self identified numbers were in the 10 -15% range. Perhaps natural stelection (no breeding program) is having an impact over time.JK

I have recently changes my tune on the DADT policy, many in the miltiary now support it some saying they want to know, not guess, who is gay next to them and many just think it is not a major issue. If there are problems in combat, for instance, soldiers have their own way of settleing things. If the majority of soldiers want it repealed, it should be done. Speaking of all this, they really need to get a handle on the overall sexual abuse going on in the services. Jsu because a woman is less of a real soldier does not mean they should be subjected to rape and other harrassment. I think this is becomeing or has been a much bigger real problem for the military recently at least. [/quote]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jsu because a woman is less of a real soldier </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Got it, Dee. Just didn't want you to think your shot missed the target.... </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
05-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Frankly, I think it's nuts for gays or for women to WANT to get in this army. You are led by idiots, to wars without merit, then you suffer suppression from your own side...hell, I'd be more than happy to be exempt.

Now, and I'll piss off Gayle I am sure, the military is a must-be tough, hard and vicious animal for real battle. If you take placid/dainty gays, and you add to that women who are physically limited in muscle mass, you are simple weakening the overall military. Being politically correct in the USA is one thing(I could comment on that also though) but armies are supposed to be strong, unyielding killing machines. Neither gays and especially not women, are such. You simply water down our strength by forcing the whole of the military to openly absorb weaklings to have to count upon in hard times. It lessens morale ahead of that time, Hoorah as the marines shout. Hooray might as well me "oh-well."

As far as the rapes...if the women, etc. are there in the services, then those occurances should end up in conviction and Levenworth sentences. I still say though, I feel the military would be far better off without either. It's too much trouble for maintaining the harmony of the military, and women just naturally complicate such a "man oriented" engine like the military. Maybe the gay dikes would work though. Some are built like fire plugs and mean as hell. Simpler just to leave all of them out IMPO. sid

Gayle in MD
05-28-2010, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankly, I think it's nuts for gays or for women to WANT to get in this army. You are led by idiots, to wars without merit, then you suffer suppression from your own side...hell, I'd be more than happy to be exempt.

Now, and I'll piss off Gayle I am sure, the military is a must-be tough, hard and vicious animal for real battle. If you take placid/dainty gays, and you add to that women who are physically limited in muscle mass, you are simple weakening the overall military. Being politically correct in the USA is one thing(I could comment on that also though) but armies are supposed to be strong, unyielding killing machines. Neither gays and especially not women, are such. You simply water down our strength by forcing the whole of the military to openly absorb weaklings to have to count upon in hard times. It lessens morale ahead of that time, Hoorah as the marines shout. Hooray might as well me "oh-well."

As far as the rapes...if the women, etc. are there in the services, then those occurances should end up in conviction and Levenworth sentences. I still say though, I feel the military would be far better off without either. It's too much trouble for maintaining the harmony of the military, and women just naturally complicate such a "man oriented" engine like the military. Maybe the gay dikes would work though. Some are built like fire plugs and mean as hell. Simpler just to leave all of them out IMPO. sid </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankly, I think it's nuts for gays or for women to WANT to get in this army. You are led by idiots, to wars without merit, then you suffer suppression from your own side...hell, I'd be more than happy to be exempt. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">My opinion is that if a war isn't important enough to reinstate the draft, then we should be fighting it in the first place.

The Military Industrial complex has figured out a way to pay the kids of the poor, enough to get them to do most of the rough combat. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, and I'll piss off Gayle I am sure, </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">No way. We've been friends far too long for that. Although, I don't agree with anything you wrote in this paragraph....you have every right to your own opinions. But I will say this much, I've nevver really liked the idea of women fighting in wars, nor understood their attraction to do so, but I can't agree that they are any less tough, than many men, both physically, and mentally....nor are gays, any less tough, IMO.

G.</span>

pooltchr
05-28-2010, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've nevver really liked the idea of women fighting in wars, </div></div>

You don't think women should be treated the same as men????

Don't you support their right to make that choice????

Why would you have any objection at all to women in combat?????

Steve