PDA

View Full Version : CCB MODERATOR PLEASE RESTORE PM FUNCTION

Gayle in MD
05-27-2010, 08:49 AM
Still, no pm function. Private messages disabled is what I see when I try to send any privatae messages. No one can send, nor can I recieve private messages.

Why?

Gayle in MD

LWW
05-27-2010, 08:58 AM
http://archvillain.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/not-this-again.jpg

LWW

eg8r
05-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Isn't it sad that the PM will only respond when he feels his integrity is called into question but NOT when real help is actually needed.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 01:12 PM
I can't understand why it hasn't been restored,,,,but....did you complain to him too often maybe,about recieving several threats in your message box, of physical violence, small arms fire, or stun guns?
Maybe he is just looking out for your safety. I've read many stories about people making threats over a long period of time, and then it takes hold in their mind, and becomes an obsession, and while not a trained Psychiatrist...although I did stay at a Holiday Inn, for weeks in N. Carolina (true)...I see signs of mental deteriation of one member here.
I've tried to send a few PMs....and it is annoying ...but at least I can email you...have a nice day, and don't let your two shadow posters, spoil it.

LWW
05-27-2010, 02:24 PM
I can ... she refuses to follow the suggestions given by others on how to correct it.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-27-2010, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't understand why it hasn't been restored,,,,but....did you complain to him too often maybe,about recieving several threats in your message box, of physical violence, small arms fire, or stun guns?
Maybe he is just looking out for your safety. I've read many stories about people making threats over a long period of time, and then it takes hold in their mind, and becomes an obsession, and while not a trained Psychiatrist...although I did stay at a Holiday Inn, for weeks in N. Carolina (true)...I see signs of mental deteriation of one member here.
I've tried to send a few PMs....and it is annoying ...but at least I can email you...have a nice day, and don't let your two shadow posters, spoil it. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> see signs of mental deteriation of one member here.
</div></div>

I see those same signs in two of the members here, but that's why I keep them both on ignore.

Atleast once a week, I try again, and even reset all of my preferences. I still get the same message, Private messages disabled

I've tried everything, nothing works. I think it is safe to say, by now, that after sending him several e-mails, over the last month, and asking him to restore my pm function, that he is intentionally not fixing the problem, which can ONLY be fixed by him.

G.

LWW
05-27-2010, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see those same signs in two of the members here, but that's why I keep them both on ignore.

G. </div></div>

It's so cute how you contradict yourself in the same sentence.

LWW

pooltchr
05-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Gosh Gayle. Maybe he just doesn't LIKE you!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
05-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Say, here's an idea....get yerself another web alias like "Montgomery Burns" (while Nero fiddles?)....keep a low profile with the new identity, and just share it with the "right kind of people, the lefties here" network a couple of computers and it should work..

Sev
05-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Might I suggest trying a different browser? It is possible that if G has cleaned the registry it may have disabled a function.

Gayle in MD
05-28-2010, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say, here's an idea....get yerself another web alias like "Montgomery Burns" (while Nero fiddles?)....keep a low profile with the new identity, and just share it with the "right kind of people, the lefties here" network a couple of computers and it should work.. </div></div>

Not my style to pretend to be someone else. I'd never do that, even if the mod barred me for good.

But, I discovered if I go back into my list of private messages, I can reply to the old ones in my list, which were activated before he bannned me. bus if I try to just click on, like you name, here on the forum, to send you a new PM, I just keep seeing the same message that I got while I was banned, Private messages are disabled hence, it would seem to me that while he lifted the ban, he never restored my pm function. I think it's a computer glitch, nothing I've done, and only the moderator, IMO, could get in to fix it. The site still recognizes me when I sign on.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
05-28-2010, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say, here's an idea....get yerself another web alias like <s>"Montgomery Burns"</s> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>MC44</span> or <span style='font-size: 14pt'>BIG GREEN</span> (while Nero fiddles?)....keep a low profile with the new identity, and just share it with the "right kind of people, the lefties here" network a couple of computers and it should work.. </div></div>

I fixed that for you brother.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-28-2010, 10:44 PM
I ain't yer brother......but understand why you would want to be mine.Some kind of "hero worship" maybe? I liked my MC44 id, and didn't use it as a disguise, like "Monty"....I had a reason to use it and I let folks know is was me....
I don't know where you got the big green, but this is the first I have heard of it??....course I don't know where you get half the crap you post, but then who really cares???....it's just a minor annoyance when one is on the site and easily forgotten when one leaves the site.
But I have to admit....that you believing that you are sharing your wealth of insider's info, and also thiinking that you are piling up victimes here with your cutting remarks....this martyr crap.....that is annoying, and makes me wonder about your own fragile psyche. Who needs to be claiming these "victories" over people whose greatest "sin' is they belive as I do that you are a ****. I'd guess that you need psychiatric help....but WTF do I know? Sev, JohnnyD and teach seem to hang on your every word....so one's man's hero is another man's *******.
I don't know why I let myself get involved in an exchange with either you, or teach.....it's a total waste of time....since you both believe you are the defacto leaders here, and are far and above everyone else here.

hondo
05-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks, MB.

hondo
05-29-2010, 03:09 PM
He swore I was Big Green. I immediately swore to God that I wasn't and challenged him to swear to God he wasn't Burns or
that other alias he had.
He ducked the issue for 3 weeks and then in a carefully worded
post "appeared" to swear that he was neither.

My conclusion is that dud doesn't mind lying while swearing to God.
Am I wrong on this? No, I'm not.

It was at this point that I ceased to care about anything he might say cause he lost all credibility.

Thus,I have him on TOTAL IGNORE and rarely ever read his posts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

( You can bet that the humor of that statement will completely fly over his head.)
( Rumors of his vast intellect are grossly over-rated.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
05-29-2010, 07:22 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
unfortunately though, we seem to be doing his bidding, as all he wants (IMO) is the board to revolve around him. Positive/negative statements...it don't matter....jes as long as he is the center of attraction, so to speak.

Sev
05-29-2010, 08:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ain't yer brother......but understand why you would want to be mine.Some kind of "hero worship" maybe? I liked my MC44 id, and didn't use it as a disguise, like "Monty"....I had a reason to use it and I let folks know is was me....
I don't know where you got the big green, but this is the first I have heard of it??....course I don't know where you get half the crap you post, but then who really cares???....it's just a minor annoyance when one is on the site and easily forgotten when one leaves the site.
But I have to admit....that you believing that you are sharing your wealth of insider's info, and also thiinking that you are piling up victimes here with your cutting remarks....this martyr crap.....that is annoying, and makes me wonder about your own fragile psyche. Who needs to be claiming these "victories" over people whose greatest "sin' is they belive as I do that you are a ****. I'd guess that you need psychiatric help....but WTF do I know? Sev, JohnnyD and teach seem to hang on your every word....so one's man's hero is another man's *******.
I don't know why I let myself get involved in an exchange with either you, or teach.....it's a total waste of time....since you both believe you are the defacto leaders here, and are far and above everyone else here. </div></div>

Now why am I being dragged into this????

pooltchr
05-29-2010, 08:24 PM
When woofie goes off the deep end, which he seems to do with regularity lately, he doesn't have to make sense, and he doesn't care who he attacks. You aren't part of the GWH inner circle, so you are automatically fair game.
Consider yourself fortunate! Being attacked by woodie....er, I mean...woofie...simply shows that you are still a rational human being who hasn't been feeding on the daily ration of kook-ade!

When he stops attacking you, that's when you need to worry!

Steve

wolfdancer
05-29-2010, 09:20 PM
don't you usually agree with him and back him up?
His friends are your friends, his enemies are yours?

wolfdancer
05-29-2010, 09:28 PM
say now....that was one of your better posts.....you got a few good digs in, but without the anger, that usually accompanies your missives....I almost added, without the posturing....but that is exclusively, a feature of lww's posts

LWW
05-30-2010, 04:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ain't yer brother......but understand why you would want to be mine.Some kind of "hero worship" maybe? I liked my MC44 id, and didn't use it as a disguise, like "Monty"....I had a reason to use it and I let folks know is was me....
I don't know why I let myself get involved in an exchange with either you, or teach.....it's a total waste of time....since you both believe you are the defacto leaders here, and are far and above everyone else here. </div></div>

</div></div>

Because wolfie is a common troll. Hondo, OTOH, is a grand master troll.

If you witness what went down ... the truth is spoken, hondo claims to be a victim and simultaneously sets the bait for wolfie to appear to be the head troll when he chomps on the bait.

I've watched this go down so many times that I could post for them and save them the trouble.

LWW

hondo
05-30-2010, 05:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
unfortunately though, we seem to be doing his bidding, as all he wants (IMO) is the board to revolve around him. Positive/negative statements...it don't matter....jes as long as he is the center of attraction, so to speak. </div></div>

True dat. I believe I've told YOU the very same thing. LOL!

hondo
05-30-2010, 05:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't you usually agree with him and back him up?
His friends are your friends, his enemies are yours? </div></div>

dud lies on AZ and says I know all about aliases.
sev rolls on the floor with laughter.
That tells me all I need to know about him.
I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for the past few years but his true colors keep coming out.

No more pass for me. He's just another dud suck-up.

hondo
05-30-2010, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ain't yer brother......but understand why you would want to be mine.Some kind of "hero worship" maybe? I liked my MC44 id, and didn't use it as a disguise, like "Monty"....I had a reason to use it and I let folks know is was me....

</div></div>

Because wolfie is a common troll. Hondo, OTOH, is a grand master troll.

If you witness what went down ... the truth is spoken, hondo claims to be a victim and simultaneously sets the bait for wolfie to appear to be the head troll when he chomps on the bait.

I've watched this go down so many times that I could post for them and save them the trouble.

LWW </div></div>

11 threads with 0 responses
23 threads with 2-5 responses, all by dud or Steve or Sev
3 threads with some discussion, some by Q,most by dud or Steve.

If that's not the definition of a troll, what is?

You must be very proud, dud.

LWW
05-30-2010, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that's not the definition of a troll, what is?</div></div>

Click &gt;&gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=587) for the answer you seek.

LWW

hondo
05-30-2010, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that's not the definition of a troll, what is?</div></div>

Click &gt;&gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=587) for the answer you seek.

LWW </div></div>

Truth vs. truthyness:

Hondo: 3964 posts since 09/04/03
dud: 6691 posts since 10/11/07, many of which nobody responded to.

LMFAO!! You may have your cronies fooled but the rest of us
know what you are.

Sorry, dud. you can lie and wheedle and spin.
All I have to do is post the figures.

No wonder you still rant about me on AZ. One on one I
humiliate you every time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-30-2010, 09:49 AM
You don't even understand what a troll is ... in spite of being one.

Quite amusing ... but not surprising.

LWW

hondo
05-30-2010, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't even understand what a troll is ... in spite of being one.

Quite amusing ... but not surprising.

LWW </div></div>

11 threads with 0 responses
23 threads with 2-5 responses, all by dud or Steve or Sev
3 threads with some discussion, some by Q,most by dud or Steve.

If that's not the definition of a troll, what is.

LMFAO! Teach me, O Master Troll, teach me.
Over twice the posts in 4 and a half years less.

Nah, tell you what. Why don't you just keep your definition of a troll a secret. BE vewy, vewy qwiet! There's Wabbits awound here!

pooltchr
05-30-2010, 10:50 AM
What does that really tell you?

Might it suggest that some of us are willing to discuss issues with anyone, regardless of their stand, while others will only enter into discussions with those who usually agree with them?

Think about it.

I think your making a case that one side might be a bit more closed minded than the other.

Why are people afraid to respond to posts they don't necessarily agree with? Do they just post to get warm,, fuzzy validation feelings?

Just saying....

Steve

LWW
05-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Now you let the cat out of the bag.

I was enjoying seeing hondo hoist by his own petard. Again.

Now that you have done this he might stop his self immolating love letters to me.

What truly is amazing however is the utter infatuation he has with me and his inability to hide it through his incessant claims of never reading a thing I post.

LWW

pooltchr
05-30-2010, 12:21 PM
Remember the kid in the third grade who would pick on a girl that he secretly had a crush on????????????

Steve

LWW
05-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Well ... he and some others on the left here have made veiled advances towards me.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-30-2010, 01:38 PM
We probably have a different definition of what constitutes "trolling".
Take this latest pos post of yours, for example. When you mention my name, or Hondo's name you are looking for and are deserving of a GFY reply....
When you on the other hand feel that you have to interfere in the adult conversations of others here, where not only was your name not brought up, but the subject matter was none of your GD business....that is trolling....IMHO
AND then there is your usual sick posts, where you post to insult, or even try to threaten.....
Anyone that wants to waste an hour of their day, or life....can easily go back and check your last two hundred posts Vs the last same, of anybody else here......the proof is in the pudding.

hondo
05-30-2010, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does that really tell you?

Just saying....

Steve </div></div>

It tells me that the poster accusing Gayle, Wolfie and me of being a troll is the biggest troll on here.

Just saying...

hondo
05-30-2010, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you let the cat out of the bag.

I was enjoying seeing hondo hoist by his own petard. Again.

Now that you have done this he might stop his self immolating love letters to me.

What truly is amazing however is the utter infatuation he has with me and his inability to hide it through his incessant claims of never reading a thing I post.

LWW </div></div>

C'mon Steve, you're not dumb.
Take your time and actually read dud's post and think.
Same ole crap, same ole deflections.
"Hoist by thy petard", "infatuated" with him.

Surely you're smart enough to see through this same old tired BS over and over again?
Doesn't this get old with you and everybody on here?
Lord, I wish dud would adopt some new routines.

What a bore anymore. What a dreary old fart! Hoist by thy petard, indeed!

hondo
05-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Well, that answers my post.

Why did I expect more from you?

Hoist by thy petard, indeed.

hondo
05-30-2010, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well ... he and some others on the left here have made veiled advances towards me.

LWW </div></div>

Oh, dud! Oh, dud! Oh,dud! I just can't be without you.
Wolfie, Stretch, Gayle, Dick, Sid, Q, Johnny D. Ed, Sev, Lotter, all of us just lust after you. You hunka, hunka, burnin love!

hondo
05-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Why confuse him with facts, Wolfie?
dud has a vewy speshul definition of twolling and
it's a big secwet. So be vewy, vewy qwiet.. SSSH.

Sev
05-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Lay of the meds son.

Your typing is getting a little erratic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
05-31-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lay of the meds son.

Your typing is getting a little erratic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

It's "off" , not "of". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Except in West Virginia where "OFF'N" is also acceptable.

LWW

pooltchr
05-31-2010, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Surely you're smart enough to see through this same old tired BS over and over again?
</div></div>

Actually, Hondo, I can see through both of you. It's simply a game of one-upmanship between the two of you. Both of you seem to take some perverted joy in poking each other.
Neither of you is innocent, neither of you is totally guilty. I think you both share the responsibility.
I also see, now, that neither of you is willing to step back and let this whole silly mess go away.

It's a shame.

Steve

LWW
05-31-2010, 08:51 AM
Actually I would ... but I would have to see sincere contrition from hondo.

Honestly, I don't think he has it in him.

I have extended the olive branch more than once lo these many years only to be betrayed as thanks.

As I have told him from the beginning, there will be peace when he wants peace. To date, he has not expressed the slightest interest in peace.

That being said ... I will extend the offer again, and will also tender it to G and W.

LWW

Sev
05-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Oooops!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
05-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Actually I would ... but I would have to see sincere contrition from LWW.

Honestly, I don't think he has it in him.

I have extended the olive branch more than once lo these many years only to be betrayed as thanks.

As I have told him from the beginning, there will be peace when he wants peace. To date, he has not expressed the slightest interest in peace.

That being said ... I will extend the offer again, and will also tender it to you and Sev.

Hondo

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I learned a new word today - Rhotacism. Its the inability to properly pronounce the letter R </div></div>

http://www.theclashblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Elmer_Fudd_A_Wild_Hare.jpg

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 01:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That being said ... I will extend the offer again, and will also tender it to G and W.
</div></div>
what, and ruin your whole schtick? That would cut down on half of your posts...and as neurotic, psychotic, compulsive/obsessive as you are.....you would either begin stuttering (bbbbut BBBBush), or have to find another 10 sites to post on
I'm not interested enough in your ******* bragging BS to want to be one of your adherents.....your peace treaty is about as phoney as you are..

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That being said ... I will extend the offer again, and will also tender it to G and W.
</div></div>
your peace treaty is about as phoney as you are.. </div></div>

Did you notice how he worded it? If only Hondo will kiss his arse and admit that he's been wrong all along, he will graciously accept peace because that's what a great guy he is.

He posts one of these every once in a while and they're all worded the same.
If he ever was honest and admitted that he's a jerk who has trashed this forum with his pettyness, and that he's sorry and will try to act like a decent human being, I would accept his peace treaty in a heartbeat.
How about it, dud?

Sev
05-31-2010, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I learned a new word today - Rhotacism. Its the inability to properly pronounce the letter R </div></div>

http://www.theclashblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Elmer_Fudd_A_Wild_Hare.jpg </div></div>

Your such an imposing looking individual.

I'm skeered. Elmer Wolf is pointing his gun at me!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:41 PM
I thought it was Ugotda7!!!!

LWW
05-31-2010, 01:43 PM
And once again my peace offering has been rejected, lied about, and ridiculed by the hate mongers.

LWW

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:47 PM
No rejection, no lies, no ridicule.
Here are my conditions. If you are the man you claim to be, you will accept:

If he ever was honest and admitted that he's a jerk who has trashed this forum with his pettyness, and that he's sorry and will try to act like a decent human being, I would accept his peace treaty in a heartbeat.
How about it, dud?

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 01:54 PM
it's about as impressive as you two weaponry experts trying to intimidate Gayle....or have you forgotten? I can dig that up to refresh your memory.
I have no interest in skeering you... I think you and wittle warry...talk the talk....you jes can't walk the walk.
I think it nice that you have this need to back up lww like you do. I had a dog like that, who looked out for me....I felt so bad when I had to put him down...

Sev
05-31-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's about as impressive as you two weaponry experts trying to intimidate Gayle....or have you forgotten? I can dig that up to refresh your memory.
I have no interest in skeering you... I think you and wittle warry...talk the talk....you jes can't walk the walk.
I think it nice that you have this need to back up lww like you do. I had a dog like that, who looked out for me....I felt so bad when I had to put him down... </div></div>

Wheres your sense of humor Elmer???

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 09:43 PM
you just read it, Rabbit
rrr (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyxO8Q8la8g&feature=related)

hondo
06-01-2010, 05:19 AM
I too felt that the long discussion that they had of weaponry was for Gayle and your benefit, sending a message.
They could have just as easily had that discussion on AZ.
Nobody on here was interested.

One of the many low points since dud decided to destroy this forum.

Sev
06-01-2010, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you just read it, Rabbit
rrr (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyxO8Q8la8g&feature=related) </div></div>

Dats Wabbit Elmer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
06-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Actually that discussion has occurred several times on AZ.
As I recall JAM was one of the ladies that started a thread on purchasing a pistol for self protection. I've done a couple as well as others.
It is interesting that we have a couple of shooting masters on that site. They offer some really good incite.

LWW
06-01-2010, 06:14 AM
H knows that ... but being a sock puppet, however, he isn't allowed to vocalize anything other than what his master allows.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-01-2010, 01:54 PM
what's incite?
Oh you mean like inciting violence....like threatening to shoot someone? Or did you mean "foment"?
Who gives a hoot about having two "master" gun nuts on the site?
It's a pool site...remember????
If I wanted to know about pistolas....there are some excellent Gun magazines on the newstand.
Most of us are a little wary of having a gun around the house. One of my co-workers 12 yr old kid got hold of his gun, and accidently killed himself. And one dingbat woman pool player decided to kill herself with the husband's pistol( he was in the Navy on a long cruise, and she was having an affair with a low life pool player) ....pulled the trigger and nothing happened....pointed the down downward to see the problem....managed to undo the safety, then almost blew her knee off. She was still on cructches last I saw her.
Maybe your incite could have helped her???

pooltchr
06-01-2010, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If I wanted to know about pistolas....there are some excellent Gun magazines on the newstand.
</div></div>

In case you hadn't noticed, this forum is NPR. That stands for Non Pool Related. That means, it is for topics other than pool. If you only want to talk about pool, go to the main CCB forum.

Steve

wolfdancer
06-01-2010, 03:42 PM
G**...I don't need some Bubba suffering from OCD,as to my posts and also suffering from delusions of Grandeur/ adequacy? trying to "educate" me.
I stand by what I wrote....I thought the line about how fortunate the board was to have two gun nuts on the board, idiotic....seems you all have the same moronic delusion that people here, sign on to learn from you......
Ain't you the one that claimed others here trail your posts, yet you reply to every post, even though you usually have no ******* clue about what is being discussed ????

Sev
06-01-2010, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's incite?
Oh you mean like inciting violence....like threatening to shoot someone? Or did you mean "foment"?
Who gives a hoot about having two "master" gun nuts on the site?
Most of us are a little wary of having a gun around the house. One of my co-workers 12 yr old kid got hold of his gun, and accidently killed himself. And one dingbat woman pool player decided to kill herself with the husband's pistol( he was in the Navy on a long cruise, and she was having an affair with a low life pool player) ....pulled the trigger and nothing happened....pointed the down downward to see the problem....managed to undo the safety, then almost blew her knee off. She was still on cructches last I saw her.
Maybe your incite could have helped her??? </div></div>

When parents dont teach proper gun safety and a child's curiosity gets the better of them tragedy is bound to occur. All my friends and I have been shooting since the age of 4. All their children have been shooting since an early age. No gun problems anywhere.

The woman sounds as big a idiot as my cousin that gave a eulogy for his father and then went back to his mothers house and blew his brains out with his wife's service revolver last year.
A true @sshole. Left 2 children from 2 marriages behind. One of the most selfish acts I have ever seen. For all the pain he caused the world is a better place without him.

Sev
06-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Some people have difficulty with interpreting the meaning of a designation.

wolfdancer
06-01-2010, 06:48 PM
when you take over the site, you can tell me where to go...but in the meantime you can go **** ******** for all I care

wolfdancer
06-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Really? ...my objection was to your post claim that we are so fortunate to have you and lww on the site , with your alledged mastery of guns and pistols. I suppose that we also so fortunate to have Steve on here to explain politics, world affairs, and current events?
The gun crap was not the most annoying part of the post...although I have read many accidental shooting tragedies, in my life time...that occurred after gun pros like you two, had educated kids....
And that is the part that irritates me.....people like you that think they can tell a kid not to play with a gun...and that will prevent them from doing so.
I was camping out at the Scoutmasters property out in the country. We knew a little about gun safety, but we were practiicing our "quick draw" technique....no holster, just from the waist band. I shot a little too soon before the pstol was pointed ahead...almost shot off the gene pool delivery pump, or one of the storage containers, in the process.
In reality though I just don't like braggarts, or people that just assume they know more then others.....

Sev
06-01-2010, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really? ...my objection was to your post claim that we are so fortunate to have you and lww on the site , with your alledged mastery of guns and pistols. I suppose that we also so fortunate to have Steve on here to explain politics, world affairs, and current events?
The gun crap was not the most annoying part of the post...although I have read many accidental shooting tragedies, in my life time...that occurred after gun pros like you two, had educated kids....
And that is the part that irritates me.....people like you that think they can tell a kid not to play with a gun...and that will prevent them from doing so.
I was camping out at the Scoutmasters property out in the country. We knew a little about gun safety, but we were practiicing our "quick draw" technique....no holster, just from the waist band. I shot a little too soon before the pstol was pointed ahead...almost shot off the gene pool delivery pump, or one of the storage containers, in the process.
In reality though I just don't like braggarts, or people that just assume they know more then others..... </div></div>

If by "really" you are referring to my idiot cousin then yes. The event occurred while I was working in TN.

It would seem to me that when people are taught anything from an early age how to use a gun and taught to respect it that the chances are greatly lessened that there will be an accident.

However when you are doing something stupid that you know you should not be engaging in in the first place then all bets are off.

By in large the problem with children having accidents occurs do to the fact that the parents either do not teach or do not know proper gun safety themselves.

An individual that has knowledge and skills that another doesn't by definition is more knowledgeable than those that do not.

wolfdancer
06-02-2010, 01:48 AM
well here's my response...it's the f*****g parents fault that the guns are accessable to the kids....you might think you can tell a 6 yr old not to play with your gun, and he or his friends won't.....but obviously you have never read up enough on the subject.
lww is your idiot cousin?.....I did not know that...BUT, it explains a lot.
"the board is so fortunate to have two weapons experts like myself and lww"....
I think I'm going to be sick.....