PDA

View Full Version : looking for # of a cue

nineball33
05-27-2010, 04:48 PM
theira a schon ltd cue on ebay item#290438331184 an no one can tell me the #of cue it is so i can find out what wood its made of an if its really a 1 of 12 cue i have searched the internet an nothing i would like to bid on the cue but i dont really know what cue it is.....Any one know?

1Time
05-28-2010, 01:01 AM
I didn't see this cue on their website. That's a pretty big red flag right there.

A second red flag is the seller is not accepting returns - a no return policy.

You really should confirm its authenticity before bidding. An email to the seller requesting proof of authenticity should help. The seller should be able to provide something other than the picture in the listing. I suggest pointing out to the seller that a picture of that cue is not found in the LTD section of Schon's website.

But if you do buy and then determine it is significantly other than as described (a fake), your only recourse through PayPal / eBay to get your money back would be to prove that it was a fake. Perhaps doable, but I wouldn't want to mess with that. I've made claims before through PayPal / eBay where the seller messed up or was trying to pull a fast one, and I won every claim. But the onus would be on you to prove it was a fake, and it already does not appear to be pictured on their website.

Baxter
05-28-2010, 06:53 PM
When in doubt, bail out.