PDA

View Full Version : Beck

hondo
05-29-2010, 02:57 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/glenn-beck-attacks-presid_n_593587.html

wolfdancer
05-29-2010, 07:28 PM
His apology is worthless...as,he probably wrote it out at the same time he authored that pos statement. Imagine using a child to try to belittle the POTUS....and this f**k thinks he is a "journalist"???

Gayle in MD
05-29-2010, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His apology is worthless...as,he probably wrote it out at the same time he authored that pos statement. Imagine using a child to try to belittle the POTUS....and this f**k thinks he is a "journalist"??? </div></div>

Wonder what it is about scum, that is so appealing to the right?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
05-29-2010, 08:19 PM
In all fairness, it was Obama himself who brought up the subject in his speech this week. Beck wasn't the only one...several comedians joked about it as well.

Steve

eg8r
05-29-2010, 08:42 PM
So what is your opinion?

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Birds of a feather...maybe?

Qtec
05-30-2010, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">President Obama turned personal at the end of his press conference today, saying his daughter Malia asked for an update this morning on the oil leak in the Gulf.

"You know, when I woke up this morning and I'm shaving, and Malia knocks on my bathroom door and she peeks in her head and she says, 'did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?'" he said. </div></div>

That was it. No excuse for Beck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Glenn Beck evidently realized that he had set himself up for endless mockery and serious public disgust by attacking Malia Obama yesterday on his radio show, so he promptly issued an apology -- of sorts:

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism,</u></span> I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize--and as a dad I should have known better.

As Keith Olbermann observed, in naming Beck his Worst Person in the World:

Well, that obviously changes things, because Beck at least has shown that he realizes his own hypocrisy, and he deserves -- <span style='font-size: 14pt'>wait a minute! He did the very thing he was apologizing for, and he did it in the apology!</span>

Olbermann points back to the opening line of the "apology":

In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism ...

Olbermann observes:

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>In apologizing for putting kids into political debates, he put the president's kids back into political debates!</span> This guy is feral, that even in his brief moment of semi-sanity, he's still completely nuts!</div></div>

Q

LWW
05-30-2010, 04:44 AM
So ... the left hates Beck because he had the class to do something which Obama massive narcissist ego would never allow him to do?

You folks just can't stand to not look like tools of the party can you?

And ... it's OK. You are what you are ... just, please, have the courage to admit it.

LWW

hondo
05-30-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what is your opinion?

eg8r </div></div>

The point was that he was agreeing with Palin about leaving family out of personal attacks and then this.

I think it's deplorable and he's a manipulative hypocrite.

What about you?

hondo
05-30-2010, 05:22 AM
I agree, dud.Beck has class. I put Beck in the same class with you.

Qtec
05-30-2010, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So ... the left hates Beck because he had the class to do something which Obama massive narcissist ego would never allow him to do?</div></div>

Eh........NO. Where do you get these idea's from? WMD? The Wash Times? Fox?

Glenn beck is a dangerous fear mongerer who flip flops every week. He says the first thing that comes into his very small brain.
He is a moron and a hypocrite, that's why the Left can't believe that he has so much influence in the Rep Party.

Q

Gayle in MD
05-31-2010, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Birds of a feather...maybe? </div></div>

Good point.

No decent person could defend what Beck did.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-31-2010, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So ... the left hates Beck because he had the class to do something which Obama massive narcissist ego would never allow him to do?</div></div>

Eh........NO. Where do you get these idea's from? WMD? The Wash Times? Fox?

Glenn beck is a dangerous fear mongerer who flip flops every week. He says the first thing that comes into his very small brain.
He is a moron and a hypocrite, that's why the Left can't believe that he has so much influence in the Rep Party.

Q </div></div>

Although it shouldn't surprise us. Their heroes are all thugs like Beck, full of hate and ignorance.

Again, what is clear to a reasonable person, is denied by the right.

Beck is a sick man, just like his defenders.

G.