PDA

View Full Version : Questions For My Liberal Friends

Gayle in MD
05-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Would you equate stalking someone'e every post, with insults, after they haved asked that you go your own way, as the same thing as being a bully?

What do you think when you see the same people who do this, pretending that they are without posting faults, themselves?

Do any of you recall any posts of outrage over Bush's policies, unprecedented as they were, from the right?

And lastly, how much do you think Paluson's decision of allowing Lehmann Brothers to fail, add to our economic disaster?

G.

Sev
05-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Ahh HEM!!!

Class pay attention now. Teacher is asking a serious question. Think carefully before raising your hands.

You will be quizzed on your answers later. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
05-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Read the thread title, Sev. You weren't invited to the discussion. She only wants to hear from her followers.

Total agreement with her is always required!

Steve

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:05 PM
Yes
Bad
No
Bad

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Nor were you. Please stop shadow posting her.

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Butt out, Beavis.

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 01:08 PM
I see nothing wrong with her post, nothing to justify your reply.

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 01:19 PM
?????????

Sev
05-31-2010, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see nothing wrong with her post, nothing to justify your reply. </div></div>

Wheres your sense of humor?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

pooltchr
05-31-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">????????? </div></div>

Sorry if it was over your head. I'll try to write slower for you next time.

Steve

Sev
05-31-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Butt out, Beavis. </div></div>

Is that you Butt Head??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Butt out, Beavis. </div></div>

Is that you Butt Head??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

No, it's your mama. ROTFLMFAO!

Sev
05-31-2010, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Butt out, Beavis. </div></div>

Is that you Butt Head??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

No, it's your mama. ROTFLMFAO! </div></div>

That's, "Yo mama". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 01:41 PM
don't bother....as I hope that you are not writing those missives, that miss the mark....for my edification?
I also doubt that you could be any s-l-o-w-e-r then you are....

hondo
05-31-2010, 01:44 PM
Since I am not black I was afraid that our black brothers on here( LWW and Johnny D.) would accuse me of being a racist.

LWW
05-31-2010, 01:53 PM
1 - G, H, W, Q, D and S are NOT liberals.

2 - They ARE statists/leftists.

3 - Sev, Steve, Slide Rule, and myself are true classical liberals.

4 - Words mean things.

5 - Claiming the left to be liberal is an Orwellian bit of language revision.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Thus spoke Zarathustra !!!

cushioncrawler
05-31-2010, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would you equate stalking someone'e every post, with insults, after they haved asked that you go your own way, as the same thing as being a bully?</div></div>I suspekt that bullys bully koz they feel the need to be the boss. I suspekt that wanting to win arguements iz a form of bullying, ie wanting to be/look smartest, rather than wanting to look biggest strongest fastest skillfullest prettyest wealthyest holyest and all the other ests that usofa capitalizm loves. I suspekt that there are degrees of bullying, and that it only really bekums bullying when it goze over the top.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think when you see the same people who do this, pretending that they are without posting faults, themselves?</div></div>It looks to me that many postings are just name calling and fighting, ie no real help.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do any of you recall any posts of outrage over Bush's policies, unprecedented as they were, from the right?</div></div>It appears to me that out of say 10 rightwingers and say 1000 threads and say 10000 items of fakt or logik, rightwingers appear to accept very few items of fakt or logik. Probly zero rightwingers hav changed their mind about anything, or backed off even 1% on anything.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And lastly, how much do you think Paulson's decision of allowing Lehmann Brothers to fail, add to our economic disaster? G.</div></div>I look at things in lots of ways. One facet in my thinking uzually involves thinking about time. U hav the past, the prezent, the near future, the distant future, etc. The distant future iz paramount, koz there iz so much of it. My prezent thinking iz that the top 10 big banks shood hav been left to sink. And that the gov shood hav fixed the ekonomy by injekting money into lots of small local banks. I suspekt that allowing any bank to fail hurt more than helped in the prezent (ie in the very short term future).
madMac.

hondo
05-31-2010, 07:24 PM
A very good post, sir.

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 10:25 PM
you jes read it,

Gayle in MD
05-31-2010, 11:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would you equate stalking someone'e every post, with insults, after they haved asked that you go your own way, as the same thing as being a bully?</div></div>I suspekt that bullys bully koz they feel the need to be the boss. I suspekt that wanting to win arguements iz a form of bullying, ie wanting to be/look smartest, rather than wanting to look biggest strongest fastest skillfullest prettyest wealthyest holyest and all the other ests that usofa capitalizm loves. I suspekt that there are degrees of bullying, and that it only really bekums bullying when it goze over the top.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think when you see the same people who do this, pretending that they are without posting faults, themselves?</div></div>It looks to me that many postings are just name calling and fighting, ie no real help.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do any of you recall any posts of outrage over Bush's policies, unprecedented as they were, from the right?</div></div>It appears to me that out of say 10 rightwingers and say 1000 threads and say 10000 items of fakt or logik, rightwingers appear to accept very few items of fakt or logik. Probly zero rightwingers hav changed their mind about anything, or backed off even 1% on anything.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And lastly, how much do you think Paulson's decision of allowing Lehmann Brothers to fail, add to our economic disaster? G.</div></div>I look at things in lots of ways. One facet in my thinking uzually involves thinking about time. U hav the past, the prezent, the near future, the distant future, etc. The distant future iz paramount, koz there iz so much of it. My prezent thinking iz that the top 10 big banks shood hav been left to sink. And that the gov shood hav fixed the ekonomy by injekting money into lots of small local banks. I suspekt that allowing any bank to fail hurt more than helped in the prezent (ie in the very short term future).
madMac. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Thank you, friend. An Excellent post, and interesting views.

G. </span> </span>

Qtec
06-01-2010, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And lastly, how much do you think Paluson's decision of allowing Lehmann Brothers to fail, add to our economic disaster?

G. </div></div>

Look at the facts.
Follow the money.

Why are all these bailed out banks making record profits?
Answer................the competition has gone bust.[ Ask Steve to use that newfound search function he discovered and see if he can find out how many banks have folded since the Credit Crisis.]

Paulson knew the country was on the brink of economic disaster for years before, and all the banks knew they were operating on hot air. As soon as it was clear Obama was going to win, they some choice!.......dropped the bombshell. It was no coincidence.

They used dimwit Bush to announce an ultimatum to all politicians..........ie " save the banks or be responsible for a depression." ...and bingo...........they are all saved from financial ruin and jail, and the taxpayer picked up the tab. Not only that, the surviving banks got bigger.

Q

LWW
06-01-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And lastly, how much do you think Paluson's decision of allowing Lehmann Brothers to fail, add to our economic disaster?

G. </div></div>

Look at the facts.
Follow the money.

Q </div></div>

Look at the facts.
Follow the money.

They backed the leftists and dearest leader and have legal cover to do whatever they want.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-01-2010, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And lastly, how much do you think Paluson's decision of allowing Lehmann Brothers to fail, add to our economic disaster?

G. </div></div>

Look at the facts.
Follow the money.

Answer................the competition has gone bust.[ Ask Steve to use that newfound search function he discovered /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif and see if he can find out how many banks have folded since the Credit Crisis.]

Paulson knew the country was on the brink of economic disaster for years before, and all the banks knew they were operating on hot air. As soon as it was clear Obama was going to win, they some choice!.......dropped the bombshell. It was no coincidence.

They used dimwit Bush to announce an ultimatum to all politicians..........ie " save the banks or be responsible for a depression." ...and bingo...........they are all saved from financial ruin and jail, and the taxpayer picked up the tab. Not only that, the surviving banks got bigger.

Q </div></div>

You're right, of course, and I had read quite a bit about how far in advance that they knew what was coming, particularly Greenspan, who certainly retired in order to try to escape hie own responsibilities, his wrong headed contributions to the collapse, and his failure to perform his agency duties.

The more I read about the collapse, the more I realize exactly what the administration, Paulson, Bush annd Greenspan, were up to all along. What really makes me mad is when they try to blame Clinton and Obama, or even Fanny and Freddie, which is absurd, of course, given the scope of the matter.

Same thing with the oil spill, after eight damned years of Republican deregulation, and every oversight agency employee having been selected for Bush, by Ken Lay!!!! now it's all Obama's fault!

Oh my, He failed to clear out all of the crooks put in there for eight years, by Bush, in a political envirnment, while Republicans are blocking every single new appointee, and every single recovery effort they can get away with blocking, in the interest of their policy, which was to see America, FAIL!

While Obama was in the midst of turning Bush's failed economy from 780,000 job loses a month, under Bush, around, into signs of a recovery, WHILE dealing with Bush's two F-ed up wars, WHILE preventing a depression, WHILE turning around the horrendous international opinion of America across the world, gee, why didn't he have time to reassign new people to replace thousands of corrupt people to all of those agencies.

The fact is, this has never happened before, that a party who lost, has so intentionally crippled the United States Government, while they took every penny they could get, and stood up there for every ribbon cutting ceremony in their own states, they were condemning President Obama, for giving them the money. Over Ninety Republicans, who criticized him, stood like heroes at ribbon cutting ceremonies in their own states.

What hypocracy! what gross denial, what a nerve they have!

G.

Gayle in MD
06-01-2010, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nor were you. Please stop shadow posting her. </div></div>

Thanks for trying to reason with him, friend, but he is in total denial that he stalks every single one of my posts, with his relentless insults. They both do. Internet bullies.

Total ignore.

G.

wolfdancer
06-01-2010, 06:22 PM
that would take awy 1/2 of his posts...he uses her to try to be seen as a BMOC here..it's pathetic that a grown man has to pick on a grandmother, to get attention....

Sid_Vicious
06-01-2010, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that would take awy 1/2 of his posts...he uses her to try to be seen as a BMOC here..it's pathetic that a grown man has to pick on a grandmother, to get attention....</div></div>

I never looked at it that way, but you are right. People like LWW has always been here over time. These types badgered Bluewolf in ugly ways, a girl with horrible health issues to deal with. I hope that Laura is OK, she just disappeared from here.

These bullies should be real proud of themselves. sid

wolfdancer
06-01-2010, 06:45 PM
I remember her, and pray that she is doing well!!!

Gayle in MD
06-04-2010, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember her, and pray that she is doing well!!!
</div></div>

Yeah, so do I. Someone here called her trailor trash. What a nasty thing to say to someone.

I hope she is well.

G.

LWW
06-04-2010, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that would take awy 1/2 of his posts...he uses her to try to be seen as a BMOC here..it's pathetic that a grown man has to pick on a grandmother, to get attention.... </div></div>

To quote my good friend Q ... "What a bunch of hypocrites."

LWW

pooltchr
06-04-2010, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember her, and pray that she is doing well!!!
</div></div>

Yeah, so do I. Someone here called her trailor trash. What a nasty thing to say to someone.

I hope she is well.

G. </div></div>

Should we compare that term with some names you have used on this forum to when attacking people you don't agree with???

I think I know who would win that contest.

Steve