PDA

View Full Version : Search function is really cool

pooltchr
05-31-2010, 07:31 PM
There are a couple of posters who seem to have selective memory when it comes to the right brained members of the forum actually coming out regarding the spending of the Bush administration.

So I put it to the test. It took me less than 2 minutes to find a post from their biggest target. Notice it is directed toward congress, who actually control spending, questioning why they haven't put a stop to all the spending. The date was May '08.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ ... and why hasn't our new congress done something to stop the excessive spending?

LWW </div></div>

So it would seem that some of us have been consistent in speaking out regarding excessive government spending, regardless of which party holds the White House.

Y'all should try this, when you can't remember what you, or anyone else has posted in the past.

Steve

Sev
05-31-2010, 09:24 PM
Out of sight. Out of mind.

wolfdancer
05-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Sorry but one post does not excuse the other ones that he has made. As to your try to remember....I'd rather try to forget.
But then one man's hero is another man's goat...
and fittingly:
"How do you make a goat cry?
Goats cry when left alone, so you could make it cry by ignoring it..."...might explain his need for attention...maybe?
"Try to remember" was a great song, sung by "Mingo", Ed Ames (of the Ames Bros) it was from the longest running off-broadway show (at the time):
"The Fantasticks" ....the only stage prop/secenery was a sheet draped over a clothesline.
I got to see that show as "Dinner Theatre"....good stuff...
thanks for reminding me of it.
"plant a carrot, get a carrot,
not a brussel sprout.
When you plant a vegtable you know what's you're about"
that song from the show, did not quite make it....but several others did,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5wth6xrwbo

Qtec
06-01-2010, 02:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Search function is really cool </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>So you found it then! Well done.</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>LOL</span>

Pity you posted no link so we can see the quote in context.

BTW.......2008?..................so at the very end of the Bush spend, spend, spend, reign, LWW had a complaint about the spending? Oh my!

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> What about the previous 7 years?</span>

In all those years you guys never mentioned that it was a Govt takeover, unconstitutional, spending your kids future,etc etc etc. Its standard practice for the GOP to become fiscally aware when a Democrat looks likely to be POTUS.
They do it all the time.........try using that new found search skill you have miraculously acquired! LOL

When GW BORROWED 1.3 Trillion dollars and gave one third of that to the richest 1% [ spreading the wealth to the richest!], I didn't hear you complain. What I heard was 'trickle down' and less Govt. No outrage, no Tea party crap.

Deregulate you all said. eg8r even claimed that the Govt can't even run a cafeteria without losing money hand over fist but now he wants them to plug a well that the experts can't even deal with!?

What hypocrites you all are.

If only you could see it.

Q

LWW
06-01-2010, 06:01 AM
You really can't blame the parrot for repeating words it doesn't understand.

LWW

LWW
06-01-2010, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Search function is really cool </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>So you found it then! Well done.</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>LOL</span>

BTW.......2008?..................so at the very end of the Bush spend, spend, spend, reign, LWW had a complaint about the spending? Oh my!

In all those years you guys never mentioned that it was a Govt takeover, unconstitutional, spending your kids future,etc etc etc. Its standard practice for the GOP to become fiscally aware when a Democrat looks likely to be POTUS.
They do it all the time.........try using that new found search skill you have miraculously acquired! LOL

When GW BORROWED 1.3 Trillion dollars and gave one third of that to the richest 1% [ spreading the wealth to the richest!], I didn't hear you complain. What I heard was 'trickle down' and less Govt. No outrage, no Tea party crap.

Deregulate you all said. eg8r even claimed that the Govt can't even run a cafeteria without losing money hand over fist but now he wants them to plug a well that the experts can't even deal with!?

Q </div></div>

They are there ... just you denied they existed and had no desire to find out if that were true or not.

Now ... here's a challenge for you.

After 8 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth over $400B deficits ... please show me where either you, G, W, H, or S has ever chastised dearest leader or his politburo for taking these horrible deficits and expanding them several hundred percent.

I'll be waiting.

LWW

pooltchr
06-01-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

.........try using that new found search skill you have miraculously acquired! LOL

Q </div></div>

Did I say I had just discovered the search function, or did I just suggest that it was a useful tool? Try reading and comprehending what is written, rather than just twisting it to fit your mold.

I have absolutely no intention of doing research for you. If you want to know something, look for it yourself. I have neither the time nor inclination to do your research.

I found one example, after just a couple of minutes of looking. It happened to be one from Larry. It could just have easily been one by Ed, Sev, or myself. Also, if you want to go back further than 2008, you can set your search parameters accordingly.

But I know you won't do it....you are afraid of what you might find.

Have a nice day.

Steve

LWW
06-01-2010, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have absolutely no intention of doing research for you. If you want to know something, look for it yourself. I have neither the time nor inclination to do your research.

Steve </div></div>

Nor does he have any inclination to do it himself.

If he did he wouldn't be passing along the old lie that the top 1% received actual tax cuts under B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!

The truth of the matter is that the working poor received actual tax cuts[/i] which removed them from the income tax rolls entirely ... the middle class received actual tax cuts[/i] as well, which spurred investment and consumption and drove a thriving economy ... meanwhile the wealthy received actual tax cuts[/i] which caused them to use tax dodges and increased investment and led them paying more in total dollars than before as well as a higher percentage of the total income tax load.

LWW

LWW
06-01-2010, 06:21 PM
How's that search going curly Q?

LWW

Qtec
06-02-2010, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nor does he have any inclination to do it himself. </div></div>

If you say the moon is made of cheese, its up to you to prove it. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>End of story! </span>
Nobody has time to prove all your whacky ideas and theories wrong.

Steve made a claim, quoted 'something' <u>and now he can't find it anymore. </u>

All I did is ask for a link so I can read it for myself.

Q

LWW
06-02-2010, 04:20 AM
And he provided you with it.

And you lied about it in a concurrent thread.

And all I asked you for was a link.

And you peed yourself and ran away.

If you need more time to find it just say so, but please cease and desist from the dishonesty about other members who can actually back up their assertions.

If you need more time to find what was requested I can wait ... or, you could man up and admit that it doesn't exist.

LWW

LWW
06-02-2010, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nor does he have any inclination to do it himself. </div></div>

If you say the moon is made of cheese, its up to you to prove it. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>End of story! </span>
Nobody has time to prove all your whacky ideas and theories wrong.

Steve made a claim, quoted 'something' <u>and now he can't find it anymore. </u>

All I did is ask for a link so I can read it for myself.

Q </div></div>

Post #14, 10/26/05 HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=20105&highlight=bush+spending)

12/10/05 HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=22586&highlight=bush+spending)

06/06/06 HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=379496&highlight=bush+spending#post379496)

06/07/06 HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=379509&highlight=bush+spending#post379509)

7/7/06 HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=404146&highlight=bush+spending#post404146)

12/09/06 HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=549289&highlight=bush+spending#post549289)

Those were when the republichickens still controlled congress and Bush was POTUS.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled misrepresentation of the facts of the matter.

But ... I'll ne waiting for you to oblige my request since I obliged yours.

As it stands right now, you can talk the talk but I can walk the walk.

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>WOOO</span><span style='font-size: 23pt'>OOO</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>OOO</span><span style='font-size: 17pt'>OOO</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>OOO</span><span style='font-size: 11pt'>OOO</span>...</span>

LWW

pooltchr
06-02-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm betting that is the end of this thread. The topic will come up again in the future.
Simple facts with documented proof will not change the idea that our issue with government spending is somehow a new idea.
They will believe what they will believe.

Steve

LWW
06-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Oh c'mon ... I'm sure that Q is furiously digging through old posts to show me up.

LWW

Qtec
06-03-2010, 04:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I did is ask for a link so I can read it for myself.

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And he provided you with it. </div></div>

Post it then.

Q...not too much to ask?

LWW
06-03-2010, 04:59 AM
I posted 6 such links ... are you afraid to click on them without dearest leader's approval?

Are you worried that you might chip a tooth trying to remove the spoon from your gullet?

LWW

Sev
06-03-2010, 05:11 AM
Reminds me of a song.

I searched the world over and thought I found true love. She found another phrrrrrt she was gone.

Hee Haw.

hondo
06-03-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Search function is really cool </div></div>

Q </div></div>

They are there ... just you denied they existed and had no desire to find out if that were true or not.

Now ... here's a challenge for you.

After 8 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth over $400B deficits ... please show me where either you, G, W, H, or S has ever chastised dearest leader or his politburo for taking these horrible deficits and expanding them several hundred percent.

I'll be waiting.

LWW </div></div>

LOL! Bbbbbut, Clinton got a BJ.

hondo
06-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Wow! Now that's somebody with time on his hands.
Did anybody actually read his criticisms of Bush?
The first post is particularly telling.

Hoist by thine own petar!!!

hondo
06-03-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm betting that is the end of this thread. The topic will come up again in the future.
Simple facts with documented proof will not change the idea that our issue with government spending is somehow a new idea.
They will believe what they will believe.

Steve </div></div>

LMFAO! How much did you lose in that bet?
Shoulda read his pathetic links, Stevie.

hondo
06-03-2010, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I posted 6 such links ... are you afraid to click on them without dearest leader's approval?

Are you worried that you might chip a tooth trying to remove the spoon from your gullet?

LWW </div></div>

I clicked the first 3. I was not impressed.
Figured the last 3 weren't any better.
Although I do remember you starting to criticise Bush
a little after he left office. You wascally liberal you!

LWW
06-03-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Bbbbbut, Clinton got a BJ. </div></div>

Please try to stay on topic.

And, to promote truth over truthiness, Clinton getting a blow job was never the issue ... but, you already knew that.

The issue was the POTUS being charged in a sexual harassment case ... which he finally settled for $800K ... and then pleading guilty in court, which BTW he was found in contempt of court for along with pleading guilty to and being disbarred over.

Besides being 1 of 2 which were impeached ... he holds the record for being the only POTUS to enter office with a pardon for a felony and leave office plea bargaining over a crime.

Truth vs truthiness.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-03-2010, 01:09 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I'd like to comment on Steve's post....but I'm so awestruck, dumbstruck....that I am at a loss for words.

pooltchr
06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I'd like to comment on Steve's post....but I'm so dumb....that I am at a loss for words. </div></div>

There, I fixed that for you!

Steve

LWW
06-04-2010, 03:50 AM
How's that search for Obamatrons O-cultists leftists that have denounce Bush and the republichickens for high spending and deficits and then also criticized Obama and the demokooks for even higher spending and deficits?

Don't any of you have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to call it down the middle even once?

Man up Q ... or present your list.

LWW

LWW
06-04-2010, 10:23 AM
I had to rescue this thread for my friend Q.

How's the search for quotes going?

LWW

LWW
06-05-2010, 03:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Now that's somebody with time on his hands.
Did anybody actually read his criticisms of Bush?
The first post is particularly telling.

Hoist by thine own petar!!!
</div></div>

Perhaps you would like to aid Q in his search for a more scathing rebuke of dearest leader from the left?

What's that?

You aren't allowed such thoughts?

I know.

BTW ... if anyone's interested, go to the first link hondo discounts and then back up to the rant from hondo that I was replying to in part.

Notice how he condemns Bush because of the "37%" solid Bush supporters.

Then notice how he has never denounced dearest leader who has solid approval of about 2/3 of that number.

LWW

LWW
06-05-2010, 05:58 AM
I just want to keep this one on page #1 so my good friend qurly que can post his list ... now that wolfie is helping I can't imagine it will take much longer.

LWW

hondo
06-05-2010, 06:55 AM
After searching for hours you came up with 6 links, 3 of which were poor.
We lost interest after that, dud, but thanks for asking.

Hoist by thine own peter. LOL!

LWW
06-05-2010, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After searching for <s>hours</s> seconds you came up with 6 links, <s>3</s> all of which <s>were poor</s> slayed the myth that Q, W, G, and I have been regurgitating for years.
We lost <s>interest after that</s> horribly on that one, dud, but t<s>hanks for asking</s> we will keep denying it until we convince ourselves.

Hoist by <s>thine</s> mine own <s>peter</s> petard. LOL! </div></div>

For someone who is supposedly a master of English, you seem to have great difficulty comprehending it at any level.

LWW

hondo
06-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Peace, bro. Beating you down just isn't fun anymore.
You've become too predictable.
Besides, we have to save room for Sev's masturbatory fantasies.

I saw where he did this recently on AZ also.
Some sort of middle age crisis?

I'd rather he got himself a Harley and some strange.

wolfdancer
06-05-2010, 06:35 PM
most people would have been embarrassed to write a post like yours, and I was embarrassed for you both with your "this'll impress them",.... great white hunters, thread.
I have no problemo reading and understanding Hondo's post. However even after redacting yours, also deleting the bragging, ..."there ain't much there, there" ....

LWW
06-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Nice attempts at deflection by both of you, and not at all unlike what I predicted.

The bottom line stands uncontested ... all of you were called out to produce quotes supporting your claims of being fair minded folks, and all of you has failed miserably.

Steve and I were asked tpo produce quotes of the same nature, and they were provided to you ... which then spun your Obamatronic brains into full doublethink denial mode.

Now ... for once in your existences, do the right thing and man up.

Your sophomoric taunts are a total failure at overing your utter and abject intellectual bankruptcy on the topic. Not one of you is capable actually criticizing the regime. I know it. You know it. The world knows it.

LWW

hondo
06-06-2010, 06:08 AM
"LWW gazed up at the enormous face. Fifty-three years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Dick Cheney.

LWW
06-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ... but, please, come up with your own zingers and stop copying mine.

Everybody knows by now you have never read the book ... although I may have inspired you to do a Cliff Notes version ... but if you really tried I'm confident that you could come up with something original.

LWW

Sev
06-06-2010, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Peace, bro. Beating you down just isn't fun anymore.
You've become too predictable.
Besides, we have to save room for Sev's masturbatory fantasies.

I saw where he did this recently on AZ also.
Some sort of middle age crisis?

I'd rather he got himself a Harley and some strange. </div></div>

Excuse me.
Masturabatory fantasies????

WTF are you talking about??

Here.
Fantasize about this.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/fruity_flash.jpg

wolfdancer
06-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Rats !!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
06-06-2010, 02:20 PM
now that was funny /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
BUT,we need to get serious here...and a member here (yer pal) desperately needs help and since you are one of only two friendlies that he has on board....maybe you can make him aware of his problem(s)
I have done some research and decided he is suffering from
Wernicke's aphasia.
"There is a region in the left temporal lobe called Wernicke's area. Damage to this area causes Wernicke's aphasia. An individual can make speech sounds,(or post gibberish on message boards) but they are meaningless (receptive aphasia) because they do not make any sense"
or perhaps his glial cells have become unglued
( nerve cells that form a supporting network for the neurons in the brain. The word "glia" comes from the Greek word for glue.)

hondo
06-06-2010, 02:32 PM
A week or so ago you flooded AZ with post after post.
Now you do the same on here, many of them the same posts.

BTW, I see that you are orthodox. Your banana appears circumcised. Big banana too! More masturabatory fantasies? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-06-2010, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rats !!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LOL! Good one! I doubt that dudley orwell caught the reference.

dud says I never read the book. I bet my 30 years of seniors wish that were true. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
06-06-2010, 04:17 PM
I was wondering...wtf he was doing making all these ******* posts...thought he was trying to drive even more members off the board then lww has, but...he does the same stuff at azb?
I guess another one suffering from attention deficit disorder...jes cain't get enough attention.
These message boards are addictive,somewhat...and while I spend too much time on this one....I would be concerned if it became a compulsion, as it appears to be with them

LWW
06-06-2010, 04:41 PM
So ... neither of you has the testicular/ovarian fortitude to confess that after years of the wailing and gnashing of your collectivist teeth that nobody ever critiqued the Bush regime for it's spending, you were just being partisan tools who were in reality oblivious to anything said by anyone other than your party agitprops?

Furthermore ... nobody really expected either of you to be capable of critiquing the Obama regime for it's deficits which absolutely dwarfed the Bush deficits.

We all ... thinking folks that is ... realize that the Obama tronic brain works like this:

- <span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>$300,000,000,000.00</u></span> Bush era deficit is huge.

- <span style='font-size: 8pt'>$1,800,000,000,000.00</span> Obama era deficit is tiny.

- See how much bigger <span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>$300,000,000,000.00</u></span> is than <span style='font-size: 8pt'>$1,800,000,000,000.00</span>

As Q says ... what a bunch of hypocrites.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-06-2010, 06:50 PM
your point then is that both you and Steve bring a unique take on current events to the discussion table,....one that cannot readily be understood by others, lacking both your educational, and life experiences...backgrounds?
AND, I readily agree!!!
You two are in a class by yourselves. I've always wondered though, that after knocking the site on your very first post....as being so inferior to the other site....why you bother posting here, repeatedly, and ad nauseum.....???
Own up to it, confess....you really likes us, and look forward everyday to reading Hondo's, Gayle's, and my, posts.
Kind of a love/hate relationship, maybe?

Sev
06-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Ok. You get props for that one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
06-06-2010, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A week or so ago you flooded AZ with post after post.
Now you do the same on here, many of them the same posts.

BTW, I see that you are orthodox. Your banana appears circumcised. Big banana too! More masturabatory fantasies? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

More like plunging fantasies. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Sev
06-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Actually it was a warm up.

Plus I was challenged to do it.

hondo
06-06-2010, 08:26 PM
You've hit the nail on the head, Wolfie.
dud has always been obseesed with me , for example, and
would really miss fussing with me, dispite his protestations.
There have been times when we have had a truce and gotten along reasonably well, but then he will eventually get snarky with me and start up again.
How knowledgable is he? Somewhere between what we think about him
and what he thinks of himself.
He rabidly reads the Right Wing blogs and religiously worships at the temple of Limberger, Beck, and Hannity.
He will read history and political books if they are slanted his way.

He is totally narcissistic and will run from arguments he's losing or lie and spin or simply claim victory after being thrashed.
He thrives on the arguments and attention. This is his entire raison d'etre.

There are times when I am amused with him and find him to be a real character, but I have come to the conclusion that he is not a nice person and could actually be mentally unbalanced and , thus , potentially dangerous.
I certainly wouldn't trust him near my family.
I feel his Christian posturings are an act. I pray I'm wrong.

But, Wolfie, he is what he is and he's certainly not going away. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
So, we can either dig in or put him on total ignore.
I kiddingly say I have him on total ignore but I scan his posts
and take my shots when they come.
But, he's so predictable with his comebacks anymore that's it's almost too easy.
I've been having my way for some time with him now.
Sometimes I don't think he's on here for the hunting.
Classic doublethink.
Hoist by thine own petard, dud.

hondo
06-06-2010, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it was a warm up.

Plus I was challenged to do it.
</div></div>

If dud challenged you to to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

wolfdancer
06-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I believe that you have a better take on him then I do...

LWW
06-07-2010, 03:38 AM
And here I was hoping that our leftist members would have their list posted by this AM.

LWW

hondo
06-07-2010, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here I was hoping that our leftist members would have their list posted by this AM.

LWW </div></div>

Hoist by thine own peter!

hondo
06-07-2010, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that you have a better take on him then I do... </div></div>

Wolfie, he wasn't always a scary guy.
Something snapped. I blame Sonoma. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a couple of posters who seem to have selective memory when it comes to the right brained members of the forum actually coming out regarding the spending of the Bush administration.

So I put it to the test. It took me less than 2 minutes to find a post from their biggest target. Notice it is directed toward congress, who actually control spending, questioning why they haven't put a stop to all the spending. The date was May '08.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ ... and why hasn't our new congress done something to stop the excessive spending?

LWW </div></div>

So it would seem that some of us have been consistent in speaking out regarding excessive government spending, regardless of which party holds the White House.

Y'all should try this, when you can't remember what you, or anyone else has posted in the past.

Steve </div></div>

Hilarious! Given that in 08 there was a Democratic Majority in Congress.

The right had no outrage during six years of Republican spending, under Bush, who also spent like a drunken sailor, borrowing to pay for all of it as he went, and he never vetoed a single bill, until Democratics had the majority.

Hence, there is no point, to your point. Absolutely nothing there.

AND not one of you has come up with a post of outrage, over the Republican spending, during six years of total Republican control on both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue!

Back to your oh so very partisan drawing board.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Very good. When it is convenient for you, you suddenly remember that it is Congress who spends money and not the president.

Test question. Who controlled congress for the bailouts?????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very good. When it is convenient for you, you suddenly remember that it is Congress who spends money and not the president.

Test question. Who controlled congress for the bailouts?????????
<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>You would have preferred a global collapse???? </span> </span>
Steve </div></div>
<span style="color: #000066">
FYI, the president holds the veto pen, which Bush never used a single time during Republican majority, but grabbed for everytime Democratics tried to do sometehing to help the average Americans.

Is there anything at all about which you have a broad understanding, other then what Palin and Limpballs have to say?

Where is your many posts of outrage over Bush's spending under a Republican majority????

Bush's borrowing to pay for all of his "Emergency Funding"??????

There are none. Only personal attacks for those of us who could see where his (Republican) policies were leading us.

G.</span>

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Yes, you are a legend in your own mind!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, you are a legend in your own mind!

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> </span> Typical. Once your illogical and untrue statements have been exposed, attack the one who blew them all away. <span style='font-size: 20pt'> </span>

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, you are a legend in your own mind!

Steve </div></div>

Stick with your illogical point:

Where is your many posts of outrage over Bush's spending under a Republican majority????

Where were you while Bush borrowed us into oblivion? I can tell you where you were, you were on here saying the debts don't matter. then you have the nerve to call anyone else, partisan?

BWA HA HA HA....

LWW
06-07-2010, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Where are any from the left about Obama?

Any?

Surely you can find one?

LWW

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 02:08 PM
She can't because there are none. They all say Obama had to spend our way to economic recovery. Of course, these are the same people who think you have to pass a law to find out what is in it!

Steve

hondo
06-07-2010, 03:10 PM
I'm outraged every time Obama kisses the Republicans' ass.
Now he's talking about cutting Social Security benefits to appease the Republicans because that's what they want.

You can always count on Republicans to want to help the American people.

wolfdancer
06-07-2010, 06:56 PM
this mofu...wants to do what????

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 07:37 PM
You can say whatever you want about Obama, but he has done absolutely nothing in office that he didn't personally want to do. Remember "We won, deal with it!"?

You don't have to make up reasons to be upset with him. He is giving all of us plenty of reasons to be disgusted with him.

Steve

hondo
06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
The post you are responding to was hardly an endorsement for Obama. Pay attention.

Unlike your buddy dud, I am not going to question your literacy skills.
I am so much more than that.

wolfdancer
06-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Steve just posts in an effort to show people up, and insult them because they ain'ts as well read and knowledgeable as he is,... supposedly. It's my opinion that Really intelligent people do not need to measure their intelligence relative to the hoi polloi....., and as a rule, do not have to announce and sell it to others ,jes how smart they iz,... but 3 peoples here, now find that need.....

LWW
06-08-2010, 03:58 AM
How's the list going?

LWW

hondo
06-08-2010, 04:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's the list going?

LWW </div></div>

I thought you already posted it???
What is it you want, dud?

LWW
06-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Nobody ever thought any of you could actually compile such a list.

It has been fun watching the lot of you running in circles like your collectivist arses were on fire trying to convince each other that had done anything other than to document your collectivist cluelessness.

LWW

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The post you are responding to was hardly an endorsement for Obama. Pay attention.

Unlike your buddy dud, I am not going to question your literacy skills.
I am so much more than that. </div></div>

I didn't suggest that it was. I just pointed out that your reasoning for being outraged at Obama is faulty. There are other more valid reasons to be upset.

Steve

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It's my opinion that Really intelligent people do not need to measure their intelligence relative to the hoi polloi....., and as a rule, do not have to announce and sell it to others ,jes how smart they iz,... but 3 peoples here, now find that need..... </div></div>

You mean like this comment??????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yes, there is a brain which is big enough, educated enough, active enough to be well informed,
G. </div></div>

Are you suggesting that she isn't "really intelligent"?

That's not nice!

Steve

wolfdancer
06-08-2010, 03:27 PM
He just wants...respect.
As he has stated in the past:
"I'm not dumb, like everybody says I am. I'm smart and I want respect" (Larry Corleone)

Sev
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm outraged every time Obama kisses the Republicans' ass.
Now he's talking about cutting Social Security benefits to appease the Republicans because that's what they want.

You can always count on Republicans to want to help the American people. </div></div>

Now wait a second Hondo.
If we use Gayles way of thinking it is Obama and Obama alone that will be responsible for signing that legislation.
Remember the congress does not count once that pen is put to paper.

wolfdancer
06-08-2010, 04:33 PM
reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits.
You continuously make some WTF assumptions about what others have written, then try to denounce them for your way off the mark, interpretation of their comments.
You spend an inordinate amount of time here, just insulting others...while posting little of value to the board.
I wouldn't be patting myself on the back, nor bragging to friends, family, and co-workers, about shadow posting a 62 yr old grandmother, and trying to dispute her quoted statements, with your unsubstantiated "facts".

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits.
You continuously make some WTF assumptions about what others have written, then try to denounce them for your way off the mark, interpretation of their comments.
You spend an inordinate amount of time here, just insulting others...while posting little of value to the board.
I wouldn't be patting myself on the back, nor bragging to friends, family, and co-workers, about shadow posting a 62 yr old grandmother, and trying to dispute her quoted statements, with your unsubstantiated "facts".
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She can't because there are none. They all say Obama had to spend our way to economic recovery. Of course, these are the same people who think you have to pass a law to find out what is in it!

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! Coming from a person who said the growing debts of Bush's administration, and the repub blank check congress, didn't matter, and who voted for an administration who STILL will not release the facts behind their closed doors, energy policy!!!!

Just hilarious, particularly when we have pictures of over ninety Republican Representatives who cricified the President for spending, to help their states, to keep policemen, teachers, firemen, etc, at work, and support new businesses, but they all showed up to take credit at every ribbon cutting ceremony in their states, claiming responsibility for the good results.

Clinton = jobs, surplus, peace, welfare reform, good foreign relations, loved all over the world..

Bush = Wasted surplus, worst foreign policy decisions in history, launched war on lies, failure to have a plan after invasion, failure to have an exit strategy, record breaking borrowing, total economic collapse, refusal to listen to expert opinions about the likely disasters of destablizing the Middle East, Republican spending and corruption at all time high, jobs losses of over 700,000 a month during his last months, secret energy policies, politicized DOJ, blocked 9/11 investiation, outed a secret agent, spied, tortured, broke law after law, ruined our honor, emboldened our enemies....

Is there any president who hurt this country as much as Bush? NO!

These facts are behind all the nutcase RW anger....

LOL, we lefties all predicted it, and that's what none of the righties here can stand.

G.

hondo
06-09-2010, 05:56 AM
Thanks, Larry. And you are absolutely right. I could never compile a list.

hondo
06-09-2010, 06:00 AM
I don't like Obama because he has been too wishy-washy towards the Republicans.
Many of the reasons that Republicans hate Obama is because he's not a Republican.
IMHO, the Republicans obstructionist politics are destroying America.

hondo
06-09-2010, 06:03 AM
So deals aren't made in Washington? Thanks,Sev. I had no idea!

LWW
06-09-2010, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Larry. And you are absolutely right. I could never compile a list. </div></div>

At least you have the courage to admit it.

LWW

hondo
06-09-2010, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Larry. And you are absolutely right. I could never compile a list. </div></div>

At least you have the courage to admit it.

LWW </div></div>

You betcha! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>the Republicans obstructionist politics are destroying America. </span> </div></div>

Truer words were never spoken!

pooltchr
06-09-2010, 09:13 AM
What is funny, in a sad sort of way, is how you duck the topic at hand, and launch into attack mode on subjects that aren't even related to the topic of the discussion.

I guess that is the only option you have, when you are caught in your repeated lies. Your problem is that you must pretend to believe that which you are told to believe, but aren't told how to defend those false beliefs to thinking people who challenge them.

What a sad existance for any human being. I feel pity for you.

Steve

eg8r
06-09-2010, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMHO, the Republicans obstructionist politics are destroying America. </div></div>In my own equally humbling opinion I feel the Republican obstructionist politics are the only thing keeping America afloat because the socialist politics of the left are sending us in same direction Greece is already headed.

eg8r

hondo
06-09-2010, 11:05 AM
WADR, Steve, she doesn't seem at all sad to me.
I saw this tactic used many times on AZ.
Someone who doesn't buy into the forum majority's
politics is sad, lonely, tormented, suffering.

It's a pretty low tactic honestly. BOOO!

hondo
06-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Gridlock is good, huh?
Well, we've had plenty of that.

eg8r
06-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Not good but better than the alternative.

eg8r

pooltchr
06-09-2010, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WADR, Steve, she doesn't seem at all sad to me.

It's a pretty low tactic honestly. BOOO! </div></div>

It's not a tactic...it's a conclusion drawn from countless posts I have read that she made.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WADR, Steve, she doesn't seem at all sad to me.

It's a pretty low tactic honestly. BOOO! </div></div>

I'm sure whatever he wrote, isn't worth reading.

What is funny is that he writes this thread as proof of some rightie outraged over Republican spending, and uses a post that was written by a rightie, during Democratic majority, LMAO!

Notice, the right has yet to come up with a single post of outrage over the Bush/Republican blank check spending spree, not one! Just as I said.

So like when he said that Obama took more money than anyone ever before, he was lying, as I proved to him, Obama didn't take any money from BP, at all.....that was just another Palin lie....but whenever I prove him completely wrong, he doesn't respond to the facts....just more insults. He must be a very happy guy, gypping his company all day long on the internet, writing insults, blowing off about things he has no knoweldge of at all. No fact, just insults.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G.

LWW
06-09-2010, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gridlock is good, huh?
Well, we've had plenty of that. </div></div>

Yes.

LWW

hondo
06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Dear God, I am so sad because I don't think like Steve.
Please, Dear God, remove that part of my soul that feels compassion for my fellow man so I can be a happy guy like Steve.

pooltchr
06-09-2010, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

What is funny is that he writes this thread as proof of some rightie outraged over Republican spending, and uses a post that was written by a rightie, during Democratic majority, LMAO!

G. </div></div>

It took me 2 minutes to find one example. Another poster found a half a dozen more from back when the Reps had a majority. You can deny it all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that Ed, Larry, and myself all made several comments speaking out against the lack of fiscal responsibility of Washington during that time.

How many times have you questioned the largest spending bill disguised as "stimulus" which overshadowed any bill the Reps ever passed?????

You haven't, because you thought that it was fine for Obama to spend money we don't have.

Now go put your head back in the sand!

Steve

hondo
06-09-2010, 12:41 PM
He basically said you must be a sad, miserable person because you aren't an extreme Right Wing conservative.

In Steve and larry's world all libs are lost, lonely souls
inwardly praying for a neo-con to bring joy into their lives.

pooltchr
06-09-2010, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He basically said you must be a sad, miserable person because you aren't an extreme Right Wing conservative.

inwardly praying for a neo-con to bring joy into their lives. </div></div>

That is not at all what I said, and you are lying to stir up more crap. I said she is a sad person because she has chosen to base her entire life around the partisan politics of the Dems, without ever even questioning whether what they tell her is the truth or not.

Why must you twist things like that? At one time, I had hope for you, but, alas, you are no better than her or woofie.

Steve

LWW
06-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Do not confuse them with reality, it so riles them up.

LWW

hondo
06-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Don't start with calling me a liar again.
I gave an honest interpretation of what I thought you meant and you pretty much confimed it with your reply, simply reversing the order.

You said:

"I said she is a sad person because she has chosen to base her entire life around the partisan politics of the Dems,"

I said:

"He basically said you must be a sad, miserable person because you aren't an extreme Right Wing conservative."

IOW, same thing.

Steve, you and your friends keep calling me and my friends liars.
I am NOT a liar!
Your hurtful rhetoric just keeps the hate going on here.

When you read a different interpretation of what you intended, you start with the liar accusations.

Grow up, my friend, and think before you post.

Have a nice evening.

hondo
06-09-2010, 05:34 PM
What's sad is that you and Steve think reality is labeling Gayle a sad, miserable person, and me a liar.

Is this the peace you and Steve say you crave on this forum? What am I missing here, buddy?

And just how are Gayle, Wolfie, and me supposed to react to your hate rhetoric?

Do you like it when others call you a sad, miserable liar?

Sev
06-09-2010, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't start with calling me a liar again.
I gave an honest interpretation of what I thought you meant and you pretty much confimed it with your reply, simply reversing the order.

You said:

"I said she is a sad person because she has chosen to base her entire life around the partisan politics of the Dems,"

I said:

"He basically said you must be a sad, miserable person because you aren't an extreme Right Wing conservative."

IOW, same thing.

Steve, you and your friends keep calling me and my friends liars.
I am NOT a liar!
Your hurtful rhetoric just keeps the hate going on here.

When you read a different interpretation of what you intended, you start with the liar accusations.

Grow up, my friend, and think before you post.

Have a nice evening. </div></div>

Gee I seem to remember somebody calling me a liar and not giving me the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder who that could be Hondo??

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 08:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He basically said you must be a sad, miserable person because you aren't an extreme Right Wing conservative.

inwardly praying for a neo-con to bring joy into their lives. </div></div>

LOL, two sheepies, with nothing in their arsenal but insults, parroting their party line BS, repeating all of the Limpball and Sara Palin's lies, and all the while denying Government charts and documentation, AND Scientific opinion based on Studies from the top world class group of Scientists.

Notice, they still have not come up with one post of outrage over the spending and borrowing during the Bush/Blankcheck Repiglican majority era, you know, back when Steve was on here writing that the debts didn't matter? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

But then, only a genius could be living in N.C., and have all the information about my ENTIRE LIFE.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Two little peas in a pod.

G.

hondo
06-09-2010, 09:56 PM
You're lying! I've never called you a liar!

wolfdancer
06-09-2010, 09:57 PM
So, it's your learned theory then that she must be sad because she won't buy into that pile of horse pucky, you put out here in an effort to promote yourself as some kind of intellectual?
And the "partisan politics of the Dems"....which in your mind is intellectually inferior to the partisan politics of the Republicans? I think maybe you attended one to many Deadhead concerts....even the second hand smoke was enough to fry some brain cells.
Well, I think your posts are crap so take that to the admin if you believe it going to affect your bottom line.....You seem to have some kind of inferiorty complex, that you try to massage, assuage...by insulting others...trying to get them in your twisted mind, down to your level....you can't seem to make a reply to someone without making some a'hole remark about others, that aren't even involved in the exchange. I think that you mentioned mine and Gail's name in your post, though, because most people are tuning you out....and they ain't even turning on beforehand....
I had hope for you as well...but only after a couple of posts, I realized that thinking you waz a "bubba" was giving you too much credit....

LWW
06-10-2010, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's sad is that you and Steve think reality is labeling Gayle a sad, miserable person, and me a liar.

Is this the peace you and Steve say you crave on this forum? What am I missing here, buddy?

Do you like it when others call you a sad, miserable liar? </div></div>

The far left routinely calls members here far worse ... I'm immune to your school yard taunts.

I will say that your whining on this topic is quite hypocritical ... but, you already knew that.

Now ... you have finally spun the topic from Steve and I being able to document our point while you and then cabal have failed miserably, to the cabal being a group of victims.

I have come to expect nothing less from you.

LWW

hondo
06-10-2010, 06:23 AM
If you have time to answer this post in your typical fashion,
surely you have time to answer the other thread where Ed and I have asked you for legitimate proof that BP had a plan in place
and the Obama people refused to implement it.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'd just like you to back up your assertion. How about it?

hondo
06-10-2010, 06:29 AM
"I will say that your whining on this topic is quite hypocritical ... but, you already knew that&gt;"

Larry, you have a heck of a shell game going.
Any time I'm called a liar and I say I'm not a liar,
you immediately label me a whiner.
You don't play fair , do you?

I imagine you were a very lonely child. Who in his right mind would want to play with you?

Where i come from, standing up to being called a liar is being a man. That's not true in Dayton?

hondo
06-10-2010, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's sad is that you and Steve think reality is labeling Gayle a sad, miserable person, and me a liar.

The far left routinely calls members here far worse ... I'm immune to your school yard taunts.

I will say that your whining on this topic is quite hypocritical ... but, you already knew that.

Now ... you have finally spun the topic from Steve and I being able to document our point while you and then cabal have failed miserably, to the cabal being a group of victims.

LWW </div></div>

I am trying to be civil to you in recent posts and will continue to do so.
I figure if only one of us is doing the name-calling, eventually, EVERYONE will notice.

LWW
06-10-2010, 06:30 PM
That's funny.

LWW

Sev
06-10-2010, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's sad is that you and Steve think reality is labeling Gayle a sad, miserable person, and me a liar.

LWW </div></div>

I am trying to be civil to you in recent posts and will continue to do so.
I figure if only one of us is doing the name-calling, eventually, EVERYONE will notice. </div></div>

Oh this should be fun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
06-10-2010, 09:45 PM
I think you have "sad", mixed up with "mad".....she just won't take crap from any of you "macho" men, trying to bully her,
AND since she and her husband are also in business....maybe she should complain to the admin about your posts harming her business. I know if I believed half of the crap that you write about her, I wouldn't want her to print up any business cards for me:
"Hi, I'm Bubba
What's your name?
I teach Mah Jong to Mensa Members"

pooltchr
06-11-2010, 06:57 AM
You just can't quit, can you? This is the second time you have responded to the same post of mine. I ignored the first, so you must have felt neglected. And the post didn't even have anything to do with you.
I thought you said you didn't want any more discussions with me, (was it only yesterday that you said that??).
Kindly make up your mind. If you don't waant to hear from me, simply stop replying to my posts.

Steve