PDA

View Full Version : Warning: eBay Billiards Seller ----> brianna187

1Time
06-03-2010, 03:23 AM
eBay lesson for the day...

When buying something on eBay, you enter into a legally binding contract with a seller. When payment is made, the seller agrees to sell you the advertised item via the advertised / purchased shipping method. This is simple online business done thousands of times every day on eBay and elsewhere.

So what's the deal with this eBay billiards seller - brianna187?

I bought a tip advertised for $6 with free Priority Mail shipping, but brianna187 shipped it First Class. So what's the big deal? That's a breach of contract.

So I emailed brianna187 explaining the wrong-doing, but this eBay seller replied that it was OK to ship via First Class because the shipping charge was $0 - free shipping.

Do not be deceived eBay shoppers. brianna187 has no right to change any terms of the contract because the shipping charge is $0. This is nothing but an attempt to scam unsuspecting buyers - the old "bait and switch" routine.

My resolution: I posted negative feedback - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...eedbackAsSeller (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=brianna187&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller)

WARNING:
I suggest not buying from this seller. But if you do and brianna187 downgrades the shipping service, be sure to leave the deserved negative feedback to help set this billiards seller straight.

Wity
06-04-2010, 06:45 PM
What a sad little man you must be.

According to ebays pages you bought it on Friday the 21st and as per the advert delivery could be expected within 4 to 5 buisness days ie: the following thursday or friday. (assuming funds cleared instantly) and yet you had it at the latest by tuesday the 25th the day you left neg feedback.

Seems to me the guy did you a favour sending it first class it got there quicker than you expected.

wolfdancer
06-04-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure a $6 item, shipped free and maybe delivered a day late, is worth bad mouthing the seller....???
I'm still waiting for my $$$ split from my rich "relative" that died intestate in Nigeria....it's been two years now...maybe I should have sprung for first class delivery??

Bambu
06-08-2010, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wity</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a sad little man you must be.

According to ebays pages you bought it on Friday the 21st and as per the advert delivery could be expected within 4 to 5 buisness days ie: the following thursday or friday. (assuming funds cleared instantly) and yet you had it at the latest by tuesday the 25th the day you left neg feedback.

Seems to me the guy did you a favour sending it first class it got there quicker than you expected.

</div></div>

a sad little man! LOL!!!!

hondo
06-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Man, that is really petty.
I would not want to deal with you.

Otoh, if Brianna is who I think he is, I bought a Mottey off of him one time some years ago.
He tried to change the terms on me and not accept Paypal.
But we worked it out on the phone and I got fast delivery on a great cue.
If it's the same guy he used to be a pool hustler in Boston. I see he's in Michigan now.