PDA

View Full Version : New Job Creation is Way UP!

llotter
06-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Finally we are seeing the results of The Moron's fantastic policies. 430,000 new, good paying jobs bringing down the overall unemployment rate to an optimistic 9.7%. The sooner we can get everyone into high paying, public sector jobs, the sooner the economy will be back on the right track.

Deeman3
06-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Like Census takers? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
06-04-2010, 10:21 AM
I love the sarcasm ... but this may be the worst jobs report yet this year.

To pay 389K new regime members require 2,000K new private sector employees of similar earnings.

We actually had 41K.

The destruction of the America we all grew up with continues.

LWW

eg8r
06-04-2010, 10:46 AM
The news is good but how much of it is driven by government positions that will not be long term? I read 95% are government positions so the economy hasn't been budging much at all just bigger government.

eg8r

Sev
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Layoffs to come at the end of July.

10.0% in the wings.

pooltchr
06-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Congress is now starting to cut off a lot of people on unemployment.....that should bring the numbers down!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
06-04-2010, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The news is good but how much of it is driven by government positions that will not be long term? I read 95% are government positions so the economy hasn't been budging much at all just bigger government.

eg8r </div></div>

The news is horrible.

95% are temporary jobs. If the average taxpayer is paying 20% ... which they aren't ... in taxes then you have to have a 4:1 growth in private sector jobs just to break even.

Instead we had a 1:19 ratio ... or 7,500% less than the needed number.

Beyond that ... census workers are reporting the reality already. They are hiring the people ... then laying them off after training ... then hiring them back again so that the census job count is only half of what is being reported.

But, dearest leader will place these figures on the spoon which will be immediately licked clean.

LWW