PDA

View Full Version : Improving your break through modern medicine!

rackmup
08-24-2002, 07:57 AM
I came across this article while researching Scott Lee's accomplishments in Lithuania (Bank/Kicks competition.) It is amazing what can be done with a little "nip" here and a "tuck" there:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>
BREAK AUGMENTATION SURGERY
by Nicolai Buster, Lithuanian 11-ball Champion
March 21, 2001

My name is Nick. I am a professional pool player. I was considering utilizing steriods to enhance my breaking power but was apprehensive of the documented side-effects. I learned of a simple surgical procedure that would help me without fear of adverse reactions to drugs like steriods.

I had "Break Augmentation" surgery, utilizing saline forearm implants in January of 2001. I am so glad that I did! I am now routinely potting 3-4 balls on the break where before surgery, I rarely pocketed any!

I did a great deal of research about the procedure, different methods and the risks involved with both saline and silicone forearm implants. Nevertheless, it was very difficult to find detailed personal recovery information from men or women who had forearm implants. Objective information about break augmentation is plentiful on the net but scattered.

I was also more interested in hearing details from men and women who had been through break augmentation with forearm implants and were happy with their new implants. This article is devoted to positive discussions about break enhancement surgery between men and women who have had a saline or silicone break augmentation or are looking to do so.

The results are simply amazing and well worth the cost of the surgery. My game has improved, my confidence level has improved and I can open even the oldest jar of jelly in the pantry without running it under hot tap water!<hr></blockquote>

Well, there you have it! Predator Break Cues, Sledgehammer Break Cues...no longer needed! Use a house cue to crush the rack!

Research has revealed that this performance-enhancing surgical procedure isn't available in the United States and that the International arm of the BCA is reviewing the legality of such a procedure and it is expected to be banned from U.S. tournament competitions. It is further rumored that an American professional player...(I'll change his name to protect his identity), "Koree Dool", has applied for citizenship in Lithuania in order to receive this miracle surgery: "I am tired of masking my break as a "soft break". Truth be told, I'm hitting the stack as hard as I can! I'm tired of Strickland and Archer calling me a "girlie boy", "Dool" was recently quoted as saying.

Regards,

Ken

PQQLK9
08-24-2002, 08:17 AM
hilarious...u so crazy /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

rackmup
08-24-2002, 08:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: PQQLK9:</font><hr>hilarious...u so crazy<hr></blockquote>

...Brother...you don't know the half of it! In just a few more days, I will be on the road to mental recovery. MY place. MY money. Yep...it's gonna be all about ME!

Regards,

Ken (anticipating the single life like a 5 year-old anticipates Christmas morning)

Kato
08-24-2002, 08:53 AM
Ah the single life. Pros: Leaving your shoes where you want to. Leaving clothes wherever you want. Do laundry when you want. Put your elbows on the dinner table, heck, what's a dinner table? Don't answer to anyone. Don't have to call in when you're at the pool room and your cell phone doesn't ring every 9 minutes. Oh yeah, your money is your money.

Con's: No steady dinner date. No steady physical contact. When it gets cold outside all you can do is grab another blanket.

You make the choice. Another sappy chick flick or hanging out at the pool room?

Kato~~~single forever