PDA

View Full Version : Leftists on BD

bobroberts
06-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I don't understand why there are so many people on here who still like this president.He has done nothing but make everything he touches worse.How could anyone in their right mind keep endorsing him?BTW i am not looking for silly responses.

pooltchr
06-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Some of them are just party loyalists who will support him simply because of the (D) behind his name. And their ego won't let them admit they made a huge mistake when they voted for him.

Steve

Sid_Vicious
06-05-2010, 09:10 PM
"How could anyone in their right mind"

Case closed! sid

LWW
06-05-2010, 11:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of them are just party loyalists who will support him simply because of the (D) behind his name. And their ego won't let them admit they made a huge mistake when they voted for him.

Steve </div></div>

Quite accurate.

The rest are simply Obamatrons who will believe whatever dearest leader tells them to believe.

LWW

hondo
06-06-2010, 06:15 AM
So, did dud tell you it's more exciting on BD?
Bored with AZ? It is like The Stepford Wives on there. Not any better here, bro.
Might as well trot back over to your buds.

LWW
06-06-2010, 06:51 AM
No need to get pizzy just because you were banned.

LWW

Qtec
06-06-2010, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has done nothing but make everything he touches worse. </div></div>

Like what?

Q

hondo
06-06-2010, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has done nothing but make everything he touches worse. </div></div>

Like what?

Q </div></div>

I doubt that you get a valid answer.
Bob is a regular on AZ who believes everything
Limberger, Beck and dud say.
There appear to be only 2 Lefties remaaing on AZ these days
so Bob has joined the dud on here.

LWW
06-07-2010, 03:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has done nothing but make everything he touches worse. </div></div>

Like what?

Q </div></div>

I doubt that you get a valid answer.</div></div>

I doubt that any of the Obamatrons have retained the cognitive agbility to recognize valid answers other than the "valid answers" the party gives you daily.

That being said, in the off chance that I'm wrong ... here goes.

The regime has worsened:

- The budget.
- The deficit.
- The national debt.
- FEMA.
- The gulf oil spill.
- US foreign policy.
- Homeland security.
- The Afghanistan situation.
- The Pakistan situation.
- The Arab-Israeli situation.
- The North Korean situation.
- US energy policy.
- US health care.
- US-China relations.
- US-French relations.
- US immigration policy.
- US-UK relations.

I could go on ... but that's a good start for you to ponder.

LWW

hondo
06-07-2010, 06:33 AM
The budget.Bush
- The deficit.- Bush
- The national debt.-Bush
- FEMA.-Bush
- The gulf oil spill.-Bush
- US foreign policy.-Bush, Obama improved it.
- Homeland security.-Bush
- The Afghanistan situation.-Yep, but still Bush
- The Pakistan situation.-Bush
- The Arab-Israeli situation.-Maybe
- The North Korean situation.- How?
- US energy policy.- ???
- US health care -We'll see.
- US-China relations.- Oh, please!
- US-French relations. Bush
- US immigration policy.-Bush
- US-UK relations- Perhaps. Bush and Blair were intimate; I'll agree.

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Believe whatever you want to believe. You and your cronies will never admit that you actually elected a president worse than the one you spent 8 years complaining about.

You will spend the next 2 1/2 years blaming Bush for everything Obama does, and when he is replaced by a conservative, you will immediately start to blame the new administration, and in your mind, the Obama years will have been heavenly!

It's sad you would choose to support partisan politics, rather than join the majority of the country to try and stop the destruction taking place right under your nose.

The Dems are NOT your friends, and Obama is just an empty suit with a teleprompter trying to paint a rosy picture of the Dems for you.

Steve

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The budget.Bush
- The deficit.- Bush
- The national debt.-Bush
- FEMA.-Bush
- The gulf oil spill.-Bush
- US foreign policy.-Bush, Obama improved it.
- Homeland security.-Bush
- The Afghanistan situation.-Yep, but still Bush
- The Pakistan situation.-Bush
- The Arab-Israeli situation.-Maybe
- The North Korean situation.- How?
- US energy policy.- ???
- US health care -We'll see.
- US-China relations.- Oh, please!
- US-French relations. Bush
- US immigration policy.-Bush
- US-UK relations- Perhaps. Bush and Blair were intimate; I'll agree. </div></div>

Every disaster our country is currently facing, is a result of Reagan, Bush, Bush and Republican policies.

Deregulation of industries, from clean water, to clean air, to oil safety regulations, which also led to people losing their lives, becauses the corporate pigs, cut safety regulations, in their interest of more money, with the blessings of the Republican administration, and Republican majority.

Two Wars while cutting taxes, which grew our debts, and wasted our budget surplus, aided our enemies in the Middle East, all of them, from al Qaeda, stronger thanks to Bush's torture program, a disgrace to this country, to Hammas, (which wouldn't even be in power without Bush having pushed for an election over there).....and russia, North Korea, and Iran, having grown more aggressive under Bush, and while our country was bogged down in debts, and wars.

When Bush left office we had been hemmoraging jobs for over two years! Republicans refuse to acknowledge the path Bush left this country mired in, and continue to vote for the very thieves and liars who created all of our problems in the first place, from unchecked illegals flooidng into the country, to all of the cheap labor they provided for their cronies, the corporate pigs, to their no bid contracts, with their former Saudi and Halliburton cronies.

A corrupt Department Of Justice, which overlooked every law that Bush/Cheney broke, including secret deals with oil annd energy overlords, allowing them to get subsidized while they bilked the rest of us, under Bush's destablization of the Middle East, and no bid contracts, and cutting regulatory safety measures.

Greenspan, who stated he had no concerns about Banks and rating agencies being corrupt, and practicing fraud, and who threw gas on the Bush, "Ownership Society" by holding interest rates unreasonably low, to aid and distort Bush's economoic numbers.

The sad part is that while the disastrous results are plain to see, the right choses to blame the man who inherited all of the Republican Policy failures, while idiot Republicans, who can stroll along their own destroyed natural resource, the formerly beautiful Gulf Of Mexico, are too stupid to be forward looking enough to realize that we MUST get off oil, and onto clean ennergy, which will in the long run create a safer world by virtue of being independent of Foreign oil, the creation of jobs right here which cannot be outsourced, annd the opportunity to save our natural resources, from our fishing industry, to our tourist industry, all of which have been negatively impacted by Republican deregulation.

Every mess we're in is a result of Republican policies, from an unregulated Market, to their unregulated energy policy, to their lies which led to war in Iraq, solely to benefit their oil cronies.

Drill Baby Drill, is spill baby spill, and always will be, since there is currently NO environmentally safe way to drill thousands of miles under the ocean floor. It should be stopped, immediately, and a new energy policy enforced which will push us away from dirty fuels, toward clean, safe, energy and strictor conservation.

Drill Baby Drill is the most stupid rhetoric in history.

G.

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.

</div></div>

Oh, I think "But Bush..." has it beat by a mile!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.

</div></div>

Oh, I think "But Bush..." has it beat by a mile!

Steve </div></div>

Bush created every mess we are currently trying to recover from, including borrowing more money than all previous administrations combined, and launching two costly wars, at one time, while cutting taxes, an unprecedented policy, which didn't advantage our country one bit, we got nothing out of the war in Iraq, he killed more Americans than al Qaeda did, and advantaged al Qaeda in the process, according to 16 National Intelligence agencies, and our resuoltinmg weakness inspired more problems, and an emboldened Iran, North Korea, Russia, all of which became greater threats under the Bush administration.

it would seem, given the disastrous situation which YOUR BOY BUSH created in eight years, you'd be the lst one to have the nerve to be critical of any of us, who were here for eight years, predicting exactly the miserable legacy he left.

Stunning ignorance...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Deeman3
06-07-2010, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"How could anyone in their right mind"

Case closed! sid </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">My thoughts exactly. I take back anything I ever said bad about you Sid. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't understand why there are so many people on here who still like this president.

<span style="color: #000066">Probably you don't nderstand because you don't know a good, honest, intelligent and decent man when you see one. </span>

He has done nothing but make everything he touches worse.

<span style="color: #000066">He inherited unprecedented disastrous consequences of the Bush Administration, and situations like that, are not easily turned around. Things aren't worse, they are getting better. </span>

How could anyone in their right mind keep endorsing him?

<span style="color: #000066">Because people in their right mind understand that he's doing the best he can, under disastrous circumstances, left to him by Republican policies, which have proven to be completely responsible for the mess he inherited. </span>

BTW i am not looking for silly responses. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> And I was not loooking for your silly post.
Wake up, the country was on the brink of a global depression, and two unfinished wars, and unprecedented debts, when this president took office. did you expect all of that would be easy to reverse?

Oh, and BTW, Republicans deregulated the oil industry, and every other industry, wich is where most all of our current problems originated.
G. </span>

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

[color:#000066] And I was not loooking for your silly post.
Wake up, the country was on the brink of a global depression, and two unfinished wars, and unprecedented debts, when this president took office. did you expect all of that would be easy to reverse?

</div></div>

And Bush is responsible for "global" depression? I guess he destroyed the entire world economy single handed?

And here we are a year an a half later, after having elected a candidate who said he could fix the economy, and many experts are now saying we are on the verge of a double dip. He has NOT turned the economy around. He has outspent Bush in a matter of months, in amounts that took Bush 8 years to reach.

Watch jobless rates hit double digits again later this summer when the temporary census workers jobs come to an end. Unless, of course, they continue to cut unemployment benefits, in which case, they won't have to count anyone without a job who isn't collecting unemployment.

He has increased debt even more, outspent Bush, and will probably end up driving us into very high inflationary times.

He hasn't done anything to end either of the wars you are so fond of saying he inherited. WHY??? Does it turn out that he now believes having troops in Iraq and Afghanistan is the right thing to do???? Was it bad for Bush, but good for Obama???

Obama had over a month advance warning that the gulf oil spill would eventually reach the coast. Did he do anything to go to work on it then, or did he wait until we had some good photo ops of birds dying, and oil on the beaches?

Only an idiot would even attempt to defend Obama. At least Jimmy Carter didn't do anything. Obama just screw up everything he does!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #000066"> And I was not loooking for your silly post.

</div></div>

And Bush is responsible for "global" depression? I guess he destroyed the entire world economy single handed?

[color:#000066] <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Now we know you din't read any of the books about the collapse, now about AIG, and how our own financial institutions led to the global dangers. </span> </span>

And here we are a year an a half later, after having elected a candidate who said he could fix the economy, and many experts are now saying we are on the verge of a double dip. He has NOT turned the economy around.

<span style="color: #000066">Wrong, the GDP has been showing growth for four straight months. </span>

He has outspent Bush in a matter of months, in amounts that took Bush 8 years to reach.

<span style="color: #000066">No he hasn't. We are still paying interest on Bush's massive debts, and two costly wars, draining our country, both of them left to him by Bush, and Bush's spending was by choice, and cinluded wasting a budget surplus, while this president inherited Bush's massive debts, along with the results of his deregulatory policies, which also contributed to the unregulated disassters on Wall Street, along with ridiculously low interest rates, kept low by a republican Chairman of the Fed. </span>

Watch jobless rates hit double digits again later this summer when the temporary census workers jobs come to an end. Unless, of course, they continue to cut unemployment benefits, in which case, they won't have to count anyone without a job who isn't collecting unemployment.

<span style="color: #000066">We added jobs outside of the census jobs this last month, the first time since Bush's collapsed economy. </span>

He has increased debt even more, outspent Bush, and will probably end up driving us into very high inflationary times.

<span style="color: #000066">And you once wrote that debts didn't matter, ah, but that was under Bush and the Republican Majority. </span>

He hasn't done anything to end either of the wars you are so fond of saying he inherited. WHY???

<span style="color: #000066">Wrong again, do you ever read the news? We have been reducing troops in Iraq for months. </span>

Does it turn out that he now believes having troops in Iraq and Afghanistan is the right thing to do???? Was it bad for Bush, but good for Obama???

<span style="color: #000066">obama didn't put troops into Iraq, or Afghanistan, Bush did that. Obama now has to et out without leaving radicals in charge. Not an easy plight to preform, but make no mistake, Bush crfeated both wars, and left them both in his wake, both unfinished, and both costly and difficult. </span>

Obama had over a month advance warning that the gulf oil spill would eventually reach the coast.

<span style="color: #000066">Link? </span>
Did he do anything to go to work on it then, or did he wait until we had some good photo ops of birds dying, and oil on the beaches?

<span style="color: #000066">President Obama has been working on this disaster all along. The fact is, there are manny people working on the problem, and have been all along. There are no easy solutions, but I am hopeful that this misfortune will bring about better ways of dealing with such disasters in the future. BP lied about their ability to handle it, and also about the severity of the their limited ability to plug it. </span>

Only an idiot would even attempt to defend Obama. At least Jimmy Carter didn't do anything. Obama just screw up everything he does!

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Only an idiot would blame Obama for a huge oil spill, when the Republican mantra is drill baby drill, and we had the oil cartel in the White HOuse for eight years, allowing the oil industry to write their own regulations. The deregulations and corruption of the MSM and the DOI, came about under the Bush Administration. This president has had appointments been blocked by Republicans since day one. In spite of his many inherited disasters, the process was in place already to transform our regulatory agencies.

The Coast Gaurd is the agency which responds to such disasters, and they've been there on the scene working together with BP since the day it happened. The president has called together a panel of scientific experts, and is currently doing everything possible.

If anyone is crazy, it's the people of New Orleans, who are still infavor of deep water drilling, even though they can now see with their own eyes what it has done to their own ecology.

At soome point, enterprise and ,oney in pockets, has to come second to the ecology and the health of the planet. Repubolicans have fought that for decades.

Too bad that conservationists and the ecology interests have had to fight Republican Policies for decades, or we wouldn't be facing this mess in the Gulf in the first place.

G.
</span>

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Who is smarter, you or Obama?

I will hazard a guess that you would defer to your leader.

So, I you, in all your infinite wisdom could see this potentially dangerous problem, why couldn't Obama? Or did he see it, and just choose not to address it until it was too late?

Which is he? Stupid? or Incompetent?

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is smarter, you or Obama?

I will hazard a guess that you would defer to your leader.

So, I you, in all your infinite wisdom could see this potentially dangerous problem, why couldn't Obama? Or did he see it, and just choose not to address it until it was too late?

Which is he? Stupid? or Incompetent?

Steve </div></div>

The president was in the process of reforming the oversight agencies.

BP lied to the Congress about it's ability to handle a possible deep water disaster.

New Orleanians and the Republican Governors, are still for deep water drilling, even in the face of such an obvious devastating disaster. This President, has suspended further deep water drilling, until there is an investigation of exactly what caused it, and what can be secured as effective policy if this happens again.

W. was both stupid, and incompetent, that's how we got into the messes we're fighting our way out of, in the first place.

Republican Policies have obviously failed miserably. As they ALWAYS DO.

You refuse to acknowledge the damages from Republican Polcies.

You are incredibly partisan, hate all Democratics, as you defend Republicans, right down to their unprecedented debts, debts of choice, not debts incurred in emergency circumstances, left over from Republican failed policies.

You wrote, during Bush's Administration, "The debts don't matter..."

I suppose you heard Cheney say that????

G.

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

G.

</div></div>

His administration has been continuing to grant exemptions for a year an a half. When was he planning on actually doing something about it?

Steve

bobroberts
06-07-2010, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has done nothing but make everything he touches worse. </div></div>

Like what?

Q </div></div>

I doubt that you get a valid answer.
Bob is a regular on AZ who believes everything
Limberger, Beck and dud say.
There appear to be only 2 Lefties remaaing on AZ these days
so Bob has joined the dud on here. </div></div>

Hondo,I dont know why i even bother to respond to you.No i am not a right winger nor a left.I try to stay independent and thoroughly a self thinker unlike you who endorses anyone with a D besides their name.BTW I don't watch Lindbergh or beck because they are both way to far out there for my tastes.Unlike you who thinks a comic who tells political jokes is telling the gospel.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

G.

</div></div>

His administration has been continuing to grant exemptions for a year an a half. When was he planning on actually doing something about it?

Steve </div></div>

He was waiting for an oil disaster so that the Oil pandering Republicans couldn't block his efforts, without exposing how ridiculous and dangerous their policies are..

Drill baby drill, LMAO, and the New Orleanians are all for it!

Unbelievable!

G.

bobroberts
06-07-2010, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

G.

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

He was waiting for an oil disaster so that the Oil pandering Republicans couldn't block his efforts, without exposing how ridiculous and dangerous their policies are..

Unbelievable!

G.

</div></div>
Is there really a brain behind this dribble?

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Do you have anything pertinent to the issues of the day, to say or ask?

The subject of your thread already expresses you complete lack of knowledge, and partisan views. While you directed it AT leftists, I see that you, too, are too embarrassed to admit that you are in fact, from the right. Seems to be an illness which afflicts former Republican Voters.

Yes, there is a brain which is big enough, educated enough, active enough to be well informed, enough, that I don't have to insult people at the outset, in order to make my points.

When I do insult them, it is after numerous insulting posts in which reality is completely denied, lies have been told, and in place of any documennted facts, personal insults are the only responses. Typical of witless opponents.

I do hope you can manage to avoid the usual radical RW addiction to my posts which has befallen your cronies from the AZB, aka, A**H**e/Zealot/Bull***Ter's forum. This thread of yours reveals that you're just another Rightwinger, who thinks that all poor people have flat screen TV's, all corporatiojs are inherently good, and all Liberals want to take away your money, and give it to someone else.

G.

hondo
06-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Sorry. I was just going by your posts.
I'll go back and re-read some of your posts to see if I mis-judged you. Fair enough?

hondo
06-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Nope. I didn't mis-judge you.
I think my description of you was deadon.
BOOOO.

eg8r
06-07-2010, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His administration has been continuing to grant exemptions for a year an a half. When was he planning on actually doing something about it?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was waiting for an oil disaster so that the Oil pandering Republicans couldn't block his efforts</div></div></div></div>Well then with your description of Obama's inaction, I agree with you, he is responsible for this disaster. Now that he got what he wanted he is happy to have you championing his effort to expose W. Both of you are sick if you ask me and I don't believe our environment appreciates it one bit.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Are you relly that dumb, or just unable to tell the diffference between being facetous and being real?

Nevermind, I already know the answer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
06-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Sigh.
Here we go again.

The sad fact is that the US government is and has been comprised of people that are singularly unqualified for the positions that they currently hold.
It really does not matter who the current head of the snake is.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sigh.
Here we go again.

The sad fact is that the US government is and has been comprised of people that are singularly unqualified for the positions that they currently hold.
It really does not matter who the current head of the snake is. </div></div>

Sigh, it was the Republicans who put this country at severe risk, from their spending and borrowing.

Republicans who are for deregulation.

Republicans who pander to the oil industry.

Republicans who launch wars, while cutting taxes, and borrow to pay for it, running up more debts than all previous administrations combined.

It was Republicans who broke all earmark records, and it is Republicans who are stupid enough to think that if they put the people who put this country in a ditch, back into power, things will improve!

Republicans are the dumbest people on the face of the earth.

G.

Sev
06-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Oh bullsh$t Gayle. There is no lack stupid democrats either.

They are just as guilty as the republicans. None of them give a rats ass about anything but their own power.

Please explain to me what makes a group of litigators qualified to run a nation??
They have never had any real world experience and never had to make a payroll at end of the week.
They are not qualified and have no operation experience in any of the fields they presume to have expertise in writing legislation about.

Who knows more about housing construction? A master carpenter or a lawyer?
Ask that question about any profession you can think of other than litigating and you will never choose a lawyer.

eg8r
06-07-2010, 12:53 PM
LOL, normal gayle. Say something that makes no sense, gets called out and then back pedals.

eg8r

wolfdancer
06-07-2010, 12:54 PM
So.....can I claim to be politically neutral and begin a thread like " the f*****g right on BD" ? He may not have used that same descriptive, but he might as well have, following that up with a personal attack on you, because you vote Democratic (he was in the booth with you? I thought voting was something one did in private)...ya know like coitus?

LWW
06-07-2010, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Believe whatever you want to believe. You and your cronies will never admit that you actually elected a president worse than the one you spent 8 years complaining about.

Steve </div></div>

Not until the party tells them that they believe that.

I have said for some time that there is a very good chance Obama will be forced from office by his own party.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, normal gayle. Say something that makes no sense, gets called out and then back pedals.

eg8r </div></div>

It's the right who is having to back pedal, claiming to have been outraged over Bush's spending, when all of us from the left, know damned well, they never bulked about record spending by the Repubican majority, who broke the earmark record, and Bush, borrowing the whole time the Republican Majority had control, hiding the costs of the war in emergency spending, cutting taxes, borrowing to pay for all of it, the Bush administration, spent this country into a ditch!

I don't have to back pedal, I said long ago, what the Republican Policies would do to this country, and I was right.

I said long ago, that corporations could not be trusted to regulate thhemselves, and I was right about that, too.

I also said that Valarie was a covert, NOC, Secret Agent, still right, all the while you were calling her just a secretary.

None of the righties can deal with their own insane behavior, supporting the most incompetent, corrupt Congress and Administration, in history.

Then they follow up all their ridiculous defenses of the disastrous Republican policies, by expecting this President and the Democratic Congress to reverse eight years of the most corrupt, incompetent administration in history, while swearing they were outraged over Bush's spending all along.

That IS Bull****! They weren't. We from the left predicted exactly what would happen due to Bush, and his Republican policies.

Now we've seen it all, including the environmental disasters, results of Republican deregulation. Including Reagan's amnesty, illegals flowing across the borders for decades. Including arming radical elements all over the world, and including unprecedented obstructionist tactics, right whenn we needed Republicans to step up to the plate, and atleast cooperae in reversing the Bush Multi disasters!

You were among the worst!

Nothing but denial and lies throughout.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. I didn't mis-judge you.
I think my description of you was deadon.
BOOOO. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh bullsh$t Gayle. There is no lack stupid democrats either.

They are just as guilty as the republicans. None of them give a rats ass about anything but their own power.

Please explain to me what makes a group of litigators qualified to run a nation??
They have never had any real world experience and never had to make a payroll at end of the week.
They are not qualified and have no operation experience in any of the fields they presume to have expertise in writing legislation about.

Ask that question about any profession you can think of other than litigating and you will never choose a lawyer.

</div></div>

The last thing I would ever attempt to do, is explain anything to you.

Read the list, it's all there. Republicans take away from the Middle Class, and help the wealthy to rob them.

Always has been that way, always will be that way.

It's about policies, none of which the right is able, nor willing, to connect to disastrous results.

G.

wolfdancer
06-07-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm slowing up in my old age....I read not one, but two of his posts before I decided ....just another lww clone...and hit the ignore button.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2010, 01:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm slowing up in my old age....I read not one, but two of his posts before I decided ....just another lww clone...and hit the ignore button. </div></div>

Yes, I am going to do the same thing. I wouldn't have even annswered him in the first place, except I'm trying to get rid of Sev's egotistical posting attack.

What a colossal nerve!

G.

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
OK, Gayle
You stated that he was waiting for a disaster so he could do what he wanted to do. Then you got caught, and tried to just laugh it off as a bad joke.

So we go back to the original question. Why, if he thought there was potential for a problem, did he not address it earlier. Why did he keep giving them more exemptions, the same as the last administration?

Steve

pooltchr
06-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Yes, there is a brain which is big enough, educated enough, active enough to be well informed, enough, that I don't have to insult people at the outset, in order to make my points.

G. </div></div>

Your "points" are simply the same old Bush did this and Bush did that. Then, when someone asks you a direct question, you duck and weave, and throw out the same old talking points, regardless of whether or not they even apply to the topic.

You suggested in another thread that Helen wasn't all that sharp at her advanced age. Could it be that you are suffering the same delema?

Steve

I'm sorry, I just noticed that you started out by telling us how well educated you are, and what a big head you have.....I mean, what a big brain you have.

We all know how well informed you are...so much so that you refuse to be blinded by partisan politics, and vote for individuals, and not straight ticke.....oops...that's not true either!

sj

LWW
06-08-2010, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

G.

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Unbelievable!

G.

</div></div>
Is there really a brain behind this dribble? </div></div>

Yes.

But, it isn't hers.

LWW

hondo
06-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Always with the insults. Where does it end?

LWW
06-08-2010, 05:26 AM
That isn't an insult, it's an established fact.

Nearly all of G's posts are links to articles which seldom back up her grand thread titles ... which is proof that she blindly accept what she has been told the big words mean.

You, OTOH, are a few rungs down the ladder from even that.

LWW

eg8r
06-08-2010, 07:52 AM
LOL, keep back pedaling and blaming others for your actions.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 09:09 AM

G. </div></div>

Your "points" are simply the same old Bush did this and Bush did that. Then, when someone asks you a direct question, you duck and weave, and throw out the same old talking points, regardless of whether or not they even apply to the topic.

You suggested in another thread that Helen wasn't all that sharp at her advanced age. Could it be that you are suffering the same delema?

Steve

I'm sorry, I just noticed that you started out by telling us how well educated you are, and what a big head you have.....I mean, what a big brain you have.

We all know how well informed you are...so much so that you refuse to be blinded by partisan politics, and vote for individuals, and not straight ticke.....oops...that's not true either!

sj </div></div>

You all twist what I say, so there is little point in my answering.

The president believed the lies of the oil industry, which had become standard ideology since the Bush Administration, and their secret deals behind closed doors, during which, Cheney met in private with BP. It is obvious that they couldn't handle ten times the depth they were currently drilling, without any risk, as we can all see by now, so they, the oil industry, lied, but with the blessings of cheney and Bush, and the Bushies which had been put into oversight positionss so that the oil industry could do as they pleased.

Secondly, the willingness of President Obama, to give some on the drilling issue, by approving more drilling, was another of his efforts to placate the Republicans, in the effort to get them on board for a reasonable energy policy, get them to go along with legislation for the long range purpose of getting off foreign oil in the long run, while taxing pollution and filth from both oil and coal, annd creating jobs in the venue of clean, renewable energy, and save the planet in the process.

There is no question, that the Bush Administration allowed the oil industry, to write their own regulations, as they did with the banks, and the pharmaceutical industry, they placated, supported, and overloooked every indescretion of corporate America, no questions asked, even when Cheney's former company, Halliburton/KGB was electrocuting our troops, and gang raping A,erican women who were in the service of their country.

so we had eight years of no regulatory governmkent action, and we can all see the multi-disasters that policy created, from wars, to crooked banks, and crooked rating agencies, we've all been had, only some are too demn stupid to connect the dots.

These points are not up for denial, they are facts. The Bush administration believed in no government oversight, period, and hence, the country has had many major disasters linked to the failures brought about by the Bush administraion's policies, and one might also say, Republican policies, in general, now that we hear the southern Governors, bashing Obama, outraged over the spill, and asking for more oil drilling at the same time....the failure of Republican Policies to oversee corporate greed, fraud, and corruption, against the interests of the common man, against the interests of the common good, and against the best interests of even those who would give their lives for their country, is not a matter of debate, one who listens to the testimony of reputable former employees of Oil, Pharmeceuticals, Health Insurance, Coal, the science behind global warming, etc, know these things.

As for Helen, I'm not one to speak out until I have studied the whole story. I did, and I agree with the emotions behind her statements. I do not think Israel should go back to Germany, and believe it or not, neither does Helen, but I do think they should stop killing innocent people, blocking medicine, food and supplies, torturing those in their jails, and acting without any regard for what is best for America, regardless of how much we have supported them, and all the billions we send to them, and I do not think the rest of the world, including the United States, should look the other way while they commit an act of war, and kill even one American in that act.

Israel is out of hand, and they will become even more of a problem going forward, as they are currently a problem behind the scenes in this country of ours right now, however, anyone who refers to any of our major disasters, and the jewish connections to them, is immediately called anti-semite. Absurd, really, because to be anti-semite, one would have to approve of what the Germans did to the Jews decadees ago, which I surely do NOT!

But, that is how they have it set up, they can continue to exploit their own tragic treatment by Hitler, of decades ago, and use it to justify their own inhumne activities of today. I believe that the attempt to kill off all the Jews decades ago, should not influence our views of their current behavior, much of it inhumane.

This president is committed to getting our country off of foreign oil dependence, unlike the Republican Party, which is always in bed with corporate crooks, who poison our air, water oceans and food. Hence, the continued denial of global warming, and the attacks against those of us who most value our environment, animals, health, and safety.

As for your attempt to attack me, save it. In my world, anyone who can deny the damages of eight years of the oil cartel in the White House, isn't worth my time. From the banks, to the oil spill, we are still struggling to turn around the damages of Bush et al, and particularly of the colossal crook, Dickhead Cheney.

G.

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 09:50 AM
The president believed the lies of the oil industry

This president is committed to getting our country off of foreign oil dependence,
</div></div>

You aren't saying Obama believed someone who lied? I guess that would make him just as stupid in your mind as anyone who believed GW??????

We need oil. That is an undeniable fact. We need it to run cars, trucks, boats, trains, planes, etc. It is also a prime component in almost everything we have today. Plastics are petrolium based. The case for your cell phone, your computer, drink bottles, etc...none of them would exist without oil.

So, our two options are to produce oil domestically, or get it from foreign countries. So if Obama wants to reduce dependence on foreign oil, where would you suggest we get the oil we need, if not domestically?

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 09:55 AM
The president believed the lies of the oil industry

This president is committed to getting our country off of foreign oil dependence,
</div></div>

You aren't saying Obama believed someone who lied? I guess that would make him just as stupid in your mind as anyone who believed GW??????

We need oil. That is an undeniable fact. We need it to run cars, trucks, boats, trains, planes, etc. It is also a prime component in almost everything we have today. Plastics are petrolium based. The case for your cell phone, your computer, drink bottles, etc...none of them would exist without oil.

So, our two options are to produce oil domestically, or get it from foreign countries. So if Obama wants to reduce dependence on foreign oil, where would you suggest we get the oil we need, if not domestically?

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">None of what you just wrote has any pertinence to the subject, at all.

A goal does not occur immediately. A goal, for the future, which is being blocked by current Republican votes of the corporate cronies who are supposed to represent all of us, and do what is best for our country, long range, but who are either invested in oil, or being bought off by greedy, crooked corporate pigs, the run the oil indsutry, has nothing whatever to do with what you wrote.

Naturally, most intelligent, reasonable people, realize that there must be a phasing in of our new energy policies. The first step, is to pressure the Republican pigs, who are only interested in their pockets.

G.</span>

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Nice try, but ducking and weaving won't work.

If we are to reduce dependence on foreign oil, where should we be getting it from?????????????????

Steve

eg8r
06-08-2010, 10:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A goal does not occur immediately. A goal, for the future, which is being blocked by current Republican votes of the corporate cronies who are supposed to represent all of us</div></div>Just like the goal of wind farms being blocked by those Dems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Naturally, most intelligent, reasonable people, realize that there must be a phasing in of our new energy policies. The first step, is to pressure the Republican pigs, who are only interested in their pockets.</div></div>Well, the next step is to pressure those Kennedy pigs who are only interested in their ocean views. It is funny to see the hypocrisy of the left in this venture of energy independence.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 10:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A goal does not occur immediately. A goal, for the future, which is being blocked by current Republican votes of the corporate cronies who are supposed to represent all of us</div></div>Just like the goal of wind farms being blocked by those Dems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Naturally, most intelligent, reasonable people, realize that there must be a phasing in of our new energy policies. The first step, is to pressure the Republican pigs, who are only interested in their pockets.</div></div>Well, the next step is to pressure those Kennedy pigs who are only interested in their ocean views. It is funny to see the hypocrisy of the left in this venture of energy independence.

eg8r </div></div>

I've asked you before for a link to thhis assertion. Do you have one?

Thanks,
Gayle

eg8r
06-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I have given you 2. You read them and then told me that Kennedy is now passed away and they are selling their property. Why do I need to continue posting links to the same thing?

eg8r

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Because if she continues to deny it, she doesn't have to deal with it.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 10:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have given you 2. You read them and then told me that Kennedy is now passed away and they are selling their property. Why do I need to continue posting links to the same thing?

eg8r </div></div>

I don't recall you're providing any links, Ed. However, if they were against wind farms, destroyiing their view, then I'd say they are wrong.

Oh, and bTW, I have a whole list of Democratics that I am hoping will be voted out! Blanch Lincoln is one of them. Grassley, another, in fact, the dirty twelve, I'd like to see them all gone, even if it meant Republicans took their place, althoug, I'd admit, i'd prefer a new Democratic any day, but not another Dino, a progressive Democratic.

G.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because if she continues to deny it, she doesn't have to deal with it.

Steve </div></div>

Do you deny writing that the debts didn't matter while the Republicans were in power?

Clean up your own house, Steve. Your sarcastic attacks get old. Why not learn to post like a grown up, for a change. With you it isn't an occasional diversion from being polite, it's relentless, even while I ignore your postws for months at a time, you cannot help yourself.

What a bore!

G.

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 10:55 AM
And yet you continue to read every post I make.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet you continue to read every post I make.

Steve </div></div>

That's a laugh!

eg8r
06-08-2010, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't recall you're providing any links, Ed. However, if they were against wind farms, destroyiing their view, then I'd say they are wrong.
</div></div>You know that pesky search tool is a clever little thing if you know how to use it. Oh well, here you go... link provided... (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=307749)

Read through that thread, I think there are two. One of them is a doozy because it was right after you tried to blow it off and tell me the Kennedy's were selling their property (like that has anything to do with Kennedy blocking the wind farm).

Anyways, if you want more links you can follow the helpful google hint in that post and you can get a lot more evidence.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't recall you're providing any links, Ed. However, if they were against wind farms, destroyiing their view, then I'd say they are wrong.
</div></div>You know that pesky search tool is a clever little thing if you know how to use it. Oh well, here you go... link provided... (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=307749)

Read through that thread, I think there are two. One of them is a doozy because it was right after you tried to blow it off and tell me the Kennedy's were selling their property (like that has anything to do with Kennedy blocking the wind farm).

Anyways, if you want more links you can follow the helpful google hint in that post and you can get a lot more evidence.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Did you read the full story? this story is for one thing, OLD. </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Kennedy said in the interview that his primary concern is not the project's impact on wild sea life and ocean views, but the economic impact it would have on the local fishing community. "It will evict more than 100 of Cape Cod's treasured commercial fishermen who run sustainable operations from their traditional fishing grounds, and destroy their livelihood," he said, explaining that their nets would get tangled in the electric cables on the seabed. According to Kennedy, the project could have an over $1 billion impact on the local fishing industry and the tourist economy, given the blighted views and obstacles it would pose to the thousands of recreational sailors who visit Nantucket Sound annually.</span>
"I think it's a big mistake for environmentalists to alienate our natural allies like commercial fishermen and boaters, who have long been strong supporters," he said. He argued that the hard feelings and publicity surrounding Cape Wind could tarnish the reputation of wind energy nationally. "This is a very badly sited project that will end up hurting the battle against global warming, not advancing it," he said.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>If the turbines were built five miles farther beyond the coastline (they are now currently planned for about six miles offshore), where they wouldn't interfere with fishing interests, Kennedy said he could back the project. He also said he supported offshore wind projects in other regions that would pose less of an economic and environmental threat, including two that have been proposed for offshore areas near Long Island and New Jersey.</span>
"I never intended to be a champion on this issue," he said, alluding to pressure from Greenpeace that forced him to defend his position. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"There are plenty of places to put windmills, and plenty of projects I will support. But there's only one Horseshoe Shoal. You can't move your fishing ground somewhere else."</span>
Cape Wind Avengers
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> Do you think it is OK for Florida to ban all oil drilling near it's coast line?

Seems to me kennedy has some good points that I happen to gree with. Why not go far enough where there is no economic impact on any given area?

This artical is old, any idea how it ended up?
G.</span>

Sev
06-08-2010, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh bullsh$t Gayle. There is no lack stupid democrats either.

</div></div>

The last thing I would ever attempt to do, is explain anything to you.

Read the list, it's all there. Republicans take away from the Middle Class, and help the wealthy to rob them.

Always has been that way, always will be that way.

It's about policies, none of which the right is able, nor willing, to connect to disastrous results.

G.

</div></div>

Yup.
And then the Dems come in and tax everything in sight in the name of social justice which in the end also takes away from the middle class.

They are just as guilty of causing economic travesties in America.

Sev
06-08-2010, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet you continue to read every post I make.

Steve </div></div>

That's a laugh! </div></div>

HAHHAHAAHHH!!!

Stretch
06-08-2010, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, but ducking and weaving won't work.

If we are to reduce dependence on foreign oil, where should we be getting it from?????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Develope clean energy, problem solved. By developing clean alternative energy you can then turn around and sell that technology to the world. Don't look to the oil companies, they are the enemy with governments in thier pockets. We are the slaves of the oil based economy standing helplessly by while the environment is exploited, polluted, and tossed to the side.

Most estimates are that the known world reserves of oil will run out in our childrens lifetime. Lets hope they are smarter than we are, they are going to have to be.......St.

eg8r
06-08-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you read the full story? this story is for one thing, OLD.
</div></div>LOL everything you say about Bush is old. Does that make it untrue? Your defense is laughable. The old kook was doing everythig he could to block the wind farms. Only a fool thinks Kennedy's interest were with the fishing industry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think it is OK for Florida to ban all oil drilling near it's coast line?</div></div>No.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This artical is old, any idea how it ended up?</div></div>They are still fighting it.

EDIT: Just read an article that says it has been approved and moving forward. Yeah, Kennedy lost again!!!!!

eg8r

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Develope clean energy, problem solved.
</div></div>

That is not a short term solution. I absolutely agree that we need to be looking for alternatives, but the fact of the matter is that our lives literally depend on oil. And the cry from the left is to reduce our dependence on foreign oil, so I'm simply asking if there is another option I am not aware of, other than drilling domestically.

Electric cars present a posssible solution, but they are still years away. But much of our transportation system relies on planes, trucks, and trains which require oil based fuels. We aren't going to see any technology in the near future that can replace the jet engines we use to fly thousands of jets every day. I don't think electric jets are coming anytime soon.

As I have pointed out, almost all manufactured products we rely on are made with petrolium. So our needs for oil will not go away. So where do you want to get the oil we need? From the middle east, south America, or right here in our own country?

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 12:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you read the full story? this story is for one thing, OLD.
</div></div>LOL everything you say about Bush is old. Does that make it untrue? Your defense is laughable. The old kook was doing everythig he could to block the wind farms. Only a fool thinks Kennedy's interest were with the fishing industry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think it is OK for Florida to ban all oil drilling near it's coast line?</div></div>No.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This artical is old, any idea how it ended up?</div></div>They are still fighting it.

EDIT: Just read an article that says it has been approved and moving forward. Yeah, Kennedy lost again!!!!!

eg8r </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>If you go back and read what I wrote, originally, I stated, that I knew of no time when a Kennedy prevented building wind farms.</span> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just like the goal of wind farms being blocked by those Dems.
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>
LOL, What Dems? One Democratic, the young Kennedy, who stated that he would support it if they were further off shore, and didn't hurt the fishing and tourism. I see nothing wrong with that, at all, and in fact, I agree with him on the subject.
Also, this wasn't an old kook, it wasn't Ted, it was Robert Kennedy's son.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>
Lastly, as long as we are struggling with trying to overturn Bush's disastrous legacy, I will continue to blame him for the bad circumstance in which he left this country, none of which are easily overturned or resolved.... a collapsed economy, a completely incompetent and corrupted Federal Government, Two unfinished wars, and colossal debts, all of that in place before he lieft office, and all of them making everything we need to be doing now, much harder than iit would have been, if not for the piss poor condition which Bush and Cheney left this country.

Our economy collapsed! The Job loses were a fact of life for the last three years of Bush's Administration, and in fact, he has the worst job loss record in modern times.

The only recent president who was very successful in job creation, was Bill Clinton, who produced more jobs than both Bush's and Reagan, combined!

One of the many reasons whhy I never vote Republican.

Although, I have voted for a few Independents in my time, I am fundamentally against ALL Republican Policies.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I will NEVER vote for a Republican,</span> after all of the lies and damages they have caused to our country, and after all of the divisive hatred which they PROPAGATE!

G.</span>

Sev
06-08-2010, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, but ducking and weaving won't work.

Steve </div></div>

Develope clean energy, problem solved. By developing clean alternative energy you can then turn around and sell that technology to the world. Don't look to the oil companies, they are the enemy with governments in thier pockets. We are the slaves of the oil based economy standing helplessly by while the environment is exploited, polluted, and tossed to the side.

Most estimates are that the known world reserves of oil will run out in our childrens lifetime. Lets hope they are smarter than we are, they are going to have to be.......St.

</div></div>

Ah. A magic wand moment.

There are a lot of good techologies out there. Unfortunatley they get poo poo'd or its ends up being, "Not in my back yark.".

Unless people cant see it, hear it, feel it or smell it. The chances of any new technology ever being implemented wide spread quickly is very slim.
People screem over having to look at solar panels.
They screem over having to see wind turbines on moutains and ocean views.

We have self contained nuclear generators that are the size of sheds. The cores have to be replaced every 10 years and they can each service 20,000 homes. They are relatively cheap and are basically failsafe. There are plenty of 20,000 and under communities accross the country.

The NIF is doing a power experiment this summer.
I posted a thread on it. Ignored.
https://lasers.llnl.gov/

Its potential is boundless if they have success.

There are plenty of alternatives out there. However if they are not solar, wind, biofuels or geothermal they get ignored.

I can only assume it is because they are not trendy.

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, but ducking and weaving won't work.

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

Alas, the voice of reason! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Yet it will be wasted on the doom sayers, the ignorant, the Bushies, still lilving in total denial.

wolfdancer
06-08-2010, 04:10 PM
say, if it bothers you that there are "leftists" on this board....why not post instead on AZB...where they have run all the Dems, liberals, off the board?
As to your not understanding why people have differing viewpoints then youself....compare it to ice cream....some like vanilla, others prefer chocolate.....I buy Cherry Garcia....

hondo
06-09-2010, 05:48 AM
Thanks, Larry, I'll try to do better.

hondo
06-09-2010, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, but ducking and weaving won't work.

Steve </div></div>

From conservative talk show hosts' hair?

hondo
06-09-2010, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet you continue to read every post I make.

Steve </div></div>

That's a laugh! </div></div>

HAHHAHAAHHH!!! </div></div>

Tehehewhehehehe!!!

LWW
06-09-2010, 06:04 AM

Steve </div></div>

Develope clean energy, problem solved. By developing clean alternative energy you can then turn around and sell that technology to the world.
.......St.

</div></div>

You forgot to add that we should ride unicorns.

That statement is absolutely childish in it's naivete.

LWW

Stretch
06-09-2010, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, but ducking and weaving won't work.

Steve </div></div>

Develope clean energy, problem solved. By developing clean alternative energy you can then turn around and sell that technology to the world.
.......St.

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Spoken like a true energy pig. St.

LWW
06-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Perhaps you can tell us how you know this about me?

What's that?

You made it up?

I already knew that.

LWW

LWW
06-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Also, edify us on what these new sources might be?

We could be running a ton of American homes and industry off hydro and nuclear, and they have been readily doable for over a century on hydro and for 60 years on nuclear ... so why aren't we using them?

What's that?

The left fought to stop their implementation?

Well ... wind and solar, although far less reliable, could have some inpact. So, why aren't we using them more?

What's that?

The left opposes building solar farms in the desert ... where it might actually work somewhat ... and opposes wind farms for a million reasons.

So ... what are these new energy sources we should be developing? What are they ... fairy dust? Dilithium crystals? Anti matter?

What's that?

There actually aren't any that are feasible ... but you were told it was a good idea so you repeated it?

I already knew that also.

The only thing we can be sure of is that if and when a viable new source is made possible ... the anti capitalists will oppose it and the far left will lick the spoon clean of whatever reason they are given to oppose it.

LWW

LWW
06-09-2010, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spoken like a true energy pig. St.</div></div>

Spoken like a true nit ... and an example of why the left has no cred.

My newest car is 9 model tears old, although we could afford to replace all 3 with new vehicles.

All 3 are fuel efficient for their intended use.

Our house is over 100 years old and uber efficiently insulated with high efficiency HVAC systems and CFL have been being used sign Saint Albert of Green Acres was VPOTUS.

We grow a lot, most, of our own vegetables.

I bike regularly on short trips.

Some of us talk the talk, only a few walk the walk.

What do you do besides beotch that somebody else should do something?

LWW

eg8r
06-09-2010, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, What Dems?</div></div>Are you saying the Kennedy's are not Dems?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the young Kennedy, who stated that he would support it if they were further off shore, and didn't hurt the fishing and tourism.</div></div>LOL all he is saying here is that he doesn't want it to obstruct his view of the ocean.

Lastly, why are you increasing the font size, is your vision tracking as bad as your memory these days?

eg8r

Stretch
06-09-2010, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spoken like a true energy pig. St.</div></div>

Spoken like a true nit ... and an example of why the left has no cred.

My newest car is 9 model tears old, although we could afford to replace all 3 with new vehicles.

All 3 are fuel efficient for their intended use.

Our house is over 100 years old and uber efficiently insulated with high efficiency HVAC systems and CFL have been being used sign Saint Albert of Green Acres was VPOTUS.

We grow a lot, most, of our own vegetables.

I bike regularly on short trips.

Some of us talk the talk, only a few walk the walk.

What do you do besides beotch that somebody else should do something?

LWW </div></div>

I would entertain all your questions if i thought for a secend you would take them seriously, but your last 3 posts prove your contempt for any opinion but your own. But we already knew that. St.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, but ducking and weaving won't work.

Steve </div></div>

.......St.

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Spoken like a true energy pig. St.

</div></div>

Exactly!

hondo
06-09-2010, 11:16 AM
"Some of us talk the talk, only a few walk the walk."

LOL! Certainly none of us would ever accuse you of talking the talk. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif