PDA

View Full Version : All things must come to an end.

LWW
06-06-2010, 12:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Keith Olbermann’s Mom Evicts Him from Basement</span></span></u>

LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK – MSNBC news commentator Keith Olbermann was evicted from his Mother’s basement by Suffolk County Police yesterday. Olbermann, who is about to turn fifty one years old, has lived in the basement for over thirty- two years. According to neighbors, Mrs. Olbermann told her son that it was time that he got his own place and that crying was not going to change her mind this time.

“I was surprised that she was finally able to be so forceful with him,” remarked a neighbor on condition of anonymity. “For years she’s wanted him to move, but when he starts crying she always caves. We’re all so proud of her!”

http://www.thedailyrash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/olbermann_display.jpg
A distraught Olbermann leaving Mom's home

Olbermann is the host of MSNBC’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Since 2003 he has been giving Republicans, especially former president George W Bush, verbal lashings that arouse far left liberals to such a degree that many become babbling idiots.

“I’ve been watching Olbermann for years!” gushed professional revolutionary Claire Dunlap of Asheville, North Carolina. “I may be sixty seven years old, but that man makes my juices flow!” Ms. Dunlap was surprised when she learned of Olbermann’s sportscaster past. “Sportscasting? You sure about that? I think you’ve got the wrong Keith Olbermann honey.”

The fact is, few Countdown fans realize that Keith Olbermann was not only a sportscaster for twenty years, but he’s still used on NBC sports shows. Sports Collectors Bible even mentions him for his obsession with collecting baseball cards.

“Olbermann’s spent more time with naked men in locker rooms than your average sports journalist,” said one of his co-workers from the 80’s. “Keith has a knack for getting athletes to open up to him after they’ve showered.”

High school friend Lionel Burnett told The Daily Rash that Olbermann was a sports fanatic when he was a kid.

“He lived and breathed baseball and football! It drove him nuts that he had no athletic abilities. Plus, he has Celiac disease, so he’s had that chronic diarrhea thing his whole life.” Mr. Burnett winced and then continued. “But he loved sports and athletes so much that we all knew he would be successful with his locker room interviews.”

Many of Olbermann’s past friends and colleagues were surprised to find out he was so politically liberal. Norm Crotchett was a camera man for CNN when Olbermann was there in the early 80’s.

“The guy on MSNBC is not the Keith Olbermann I worked with at CNN! Not even close!” Crotchet laughed convulsively before continuing. “The Keith Olbermann I worked with wouldn’t have known who the vice president was if you offered him a million dollars! Only thing he cared about was getting into that locker room. And nobody was better than him with after-shower interviews. Nobody!”

According to several neighbors, Mrs. Olbermann had been complaining about her son’s refusal to pay rent. One source told The Daily Rash that she even took her son to small claims court several times just to get a few dollars for food and to help pay utility bills. But it was Olbermann’s odd obsessions with Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly that became the last straw for his Mother.

“Keith was always talking about the famous feud he was having with Bill O’Reilly,” remembered Oscar Peterson, a long time neighbor and friend of Mrs. Olbermann. “But it takes two people to have a feud and O’Reilly has never mentioned Keith on his show or in print. I sometimes wonder if he even knows who Keith is!”

Peterson rubbed his hands together and sighed.

“His Mom told me that he would spend hours downstairs standing face to face with his poster of Bill O’Reilly, screaming at it until his voice was so hoarse that he couldn’t speak.”

Neighbor Barb Simpson said she accompanied Mrs. Olbermann to the basement one time to get some fabric softener.

“We didn’t know Keith was home until we were half-way down the stairs. When we saw him it frightened us. He was wearing a suit and he was soaked with sweat. There was a poster of Bill O’Reilly on his wall and it was dripping with what looked like spit.”

Mrs. Simpson nervously lit a cigarette.

“There was a naked man lying on his bed. When I got a closer look I saw that it was a blow-up doll.” She puffed on her cigarette. “I stared at it and then I realized… it looked exactly like Rush Limbaugh!”

Mrs. Simpson shuddered.

“I screamed and started to run when Mr. Olbermann grabbed me and said, ‘It’s not what you think Mrs. Simpson!’ I kicked him you know where and ran back upstairs.”

http://www.thedailyrash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Olby.jpg

Mrs. Simpson stamped out her cigarette and then scurried away.

Keith Olbermann declined an interview request with The Daily Rash. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>&gt;&gt;&gt;OH MY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.thedailyrash.com/?p=1824)</span>

LWW

Qtec
06-06-2010, 04:30 AM
What a disappointment. I thought YOU were announcing your departure.

Q..bummer

Sev
06-06-2010, 05:21 AM
His mother is so mean spirited.

She must be a republican.

hondo
06-06-2010, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a disappointment. I thought YOU were announcing your departure.

Q..bummer </div></div>

Actually, he appears to have pretty much left AZ and set up permanent residence over here.
Their gain, our loss.

But, honestly, they don't need him over there anymore.
There are dozens of duds bellowing there now.