PDA

View Full Version : One Hole massacre at Click's

OnePocketChamp
08-24-2002, 12:50 PM
Rackmup was not playing to his proven potential. Now that the disclaimer has been noted and my lawyer is satisfied, we go to the nuts and bolts of the story. Ah, to heck with the story, Rackmup was DESTROYED last night at Click's in Arlington playing one pocket. The weight was 10-6 (after two games he asked for 14-1) and our jump cue master never won a game.
The only reason I write this message is to goad him into another revenge match, I'll even play with the sissy red dot cue ball.
This message is only written in fun, I have the pleasure of being one of his Texas friends and take that friendship as a high honor.

rackmup
08-24-2002, 08:41 PM
Okay...Okay...now that you have humiliated me in front of my World-Wide peer group, I accept your silly challenge. I will continue to ask for the 10-6 weight as I am still new to this silly game but I assure you...the outcome will be much different...maybe.

To all of those CCB'ers who have followed my roller-coaster ride since moving to Texas, you should find comfort in knowing OnePocketChamp (Les) has monitored my well-being on a daily basis, kept my spirits up and has been an all around, great friend. You should all welcome him to the board.

Regards,

Ken (will get back at him tomorrow during league)

cheesemouse
08-24-2002, 09:03 PM
OneP/champ,
If you can put with Ken you must be OK. I welcome you to this board...... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Rod
08-24-2002, 09:20 PM
OPC good to see Rackmup has a friend. If your his friend what does his enemies do to him? LOL Welcome to the Board.

~~~ rod wishes his friends would give up 10-6

08-24-2002, 10:59 PM
CM, I always read your posts, just to see the mouse again. He is the biggest attraction on this site. What's on the paper he tosses away? I hope he is aware that it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

cheesemouse
08-25-2002, 06:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> CM, I always read your posts, just to see the mouse again. He is the biggest attraction on this site. What's on the paper he tosses away? I hope he is aware that it is the second mouse that gets the cheese. <hr></blockquote>
Anon,
It is nice to know there is someone out there with taste combined with excellent powers of observation......hehehehe /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif If you get a magnifying glass you will just beable to see the text on the paper my little buddy is tossing, it begins: "I have discovered an aiming system that eliminates the need to adjust for deflection, squirt, drag, humidity, skid, dirty balls, speed, pocket size, stupidity, hard tips, soft tips, friction, earths rotation, blindness, bad attitude, lack of practice, viscosity of new cloth, old cloth, poor stroke, intoxication, balance point, joint constrution, panic, teenagers, ..........blah blah blah.........
What you can't hear is the mouse muttering under his breath~~~"gees, just hit the ball".

PQQLK9
08-25-2002, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Anonymous:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; CM, I always read your posts, just to see the mouse again. He is the biggest attraction on this site. What's on the paper he tosses away? I hope he is aware that it is the second mouse that gets the cheese. &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

gotta love that mouse /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Anon,
It is nice to know there is someone out there with taste combined with excellent powers of observation......hehehehe /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif If you get a magnifying glass you will just beable to see the text on the paper my little buddy is tossing, it begins: "I have discovered an aiming system that eliminates the need to adjust for deflection, squirt, drag, humidity, skid, dirty balls, speed, pocket size, stupidity, hard tips, soft tips, friction, earths rotation, blindness, bad attitude, lack of practice, viscosity of new cloth, old cloth, poor stroke, intoxication, balance point, joint constrution, panic, teenagers, ..........blah blah blah.........
What you can't hear is the mouse muttering under his breath~~~"gees, just hit the ball". <hr></blockquote>

Vapros
08-25-2002, 10:45 AM
This was my post, CM. I failed to notice that I had timed out on this site. It happens sometimes. It is my intention not to say anything when I don't have anything to say. Good policy, but not popular with everyone. LOL