PDA

View Full Version : Southern Republicans...........

Qtec
06-08-2010, 03:59 AM
......dumber than a bucket of hair.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Report: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Knotts Called Haley 'F---ing Raghead,' Attacked Her Religion, Family
</span>

It sounds like South Carolina State. Sen. Jake Knotts' <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"raghead"</span> comments last night are even worse than first reported.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Not only did he refer to Republican gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley as a "raghead" during an internet political radio show taped in a bar -- but Knotts called her a "f---ing raghead"</span> afterward, according to a report from the Free-Times.

"She's a f---ing raghead," Knotts reportedly said.

This report comes on the heels of an earlier account from the co-host of the internet political talk show Pub Politics, the forum for Knotts' comments. Knotts -- who supports Haley opponent Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer in the state's Republican gubernatorial primary -- did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment this morning.

The show is co-hosted by Phil Bailey and Wes Donehue. Donehue, a GOP operative, figured into an earlier chapter in the scandal surrounding blogger Will Folks' claim that he had an affair with Haley. Donehue sent Folks an expletive-laced text message about the story being discussed, and was reportedly trying to shop an affidavit to reporters. For his part, Bailey works with the Senate Democratic Caucus. </div></div>

It gets better! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knotts says he believed Haley has been set up by <span style='font-size: 23pt'>a network of Sikhs and was programmed to run for governor of South Carolina by outside influences in foreign countries. He claims she is hiding her religion and he wants the voters to know about it.
<span style="color: #3333FF">"We got a raghead in Washington; we don't need one in South Carolina,"</span> Knotts said more than once. <u>"She's a raghead that's ashamed of her religion trying to hide it behind being Methodist for political reasons."</u> </span></div></div>
......nice guy.

Oh Boy.......Fox are going to be all over this.....eh.....not.

Where is the outrage?

Imagine you are Indian and you are on trial for a crime you did not commit.........and this a-hole is on the jury?

...and this guy is a Senator?

FKN el......

Q......Helen speaks her mind and she gets fired..........

LINK (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/06/report_knotts_called_haley_f---ing_raghead_attacke.php?ref=fpb)

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Most people agree that Haley has been the subject of some vicious attacks. These comments were made out of despiration. Much like the accusations of her past sexual indescretions. The people of South Carolina seem to have seen through it all. Haley continues to be the front runner going into today's primary.

Steve

(BTW, Helen didn't get fired. She finally figured out that she was no longer sharp enough to do her job, and resigned)

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 08:07 AM
[quote=Qtec]......dumber than a bucket of hair.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Report: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Knotts Called Haley 'F---ing Raghead,' Attacked Her Religion, Family
</span>

It sounds like South Carolina State. Sen. Jake Knotts' <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"raghead"</span> comments last night are even worse than first reported.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Not only did he refer to Republican gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley as a "raghead" during an internet political radio show taped in a bar -- but Knotts called her a "f---ing raghead"</span> afterward, according to a report from the Free-Times.

"She's a f---ing raghead," Knotts reportedly said.

This report comes on the heels of an earlier account from the co-host of the internet political talk show Pub Politics, the forum for Knotts' comments. Knotts -- who supports Haley opponent Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer in the state's Republican gubernatorial primary -- did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment this morning.

The show is co-hosted by Phil Bailey and Wes Donehue. Donehue, a GOP operative, figured into an earlier chapter in the scandal surrounding blogger Will Folks' claim that he had an affair with Haley. Donehue sent Folks an expletive-laced text message about the story being discussed, and was reportedly trying to shop an affidavit to reporters. For his part, Bailey works with the Senate Democratic Caucus. </div></div>

It gets better! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knotts says he believed Haley has been set up by <span style='font-size: 23pt'>a network of Sikhs and was programmed to run for governor of South Carolina by outside influences in foreign countries. He claims she is hiding her religion and he wants the voters to know about it.
<span style="color: #3333FF">"We got a raghead in Washington; we don't need one in South Carolina,"</span> Knotts said more than once. <u>"She's a raghead that's ashamed of her religion trying to hide it behind being Methodist for political reasons."</u> </span></div></div>
......nice guy.

Oh Boy.......Fox are going to be all over this.....eh.....not.

Where is the outrage?

Imagine you are Indian and you are on trial for a crime you did not commit.........and this a-hole is on the jury?

...and this guy is a Senator?

FKN el......

Q......Helen speaks her mind and she gets fired..........

LINK (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/06/report_knotts_called_haley_f---ing_raghead_attacke.php?ref=fpb)

[/quote

Although it may be decades after his death, Republicans prescribe to Reagan's standard reaction to any unforgivable statements, corruption or illegal actions, of their fellow Republican Crooks, "Never speak ill of a fellow Republican."

Hence, we have idiots like Plain, Vitter, (Sanford, and many others) who got a standing ovation from his collegues for screwing a prostitute, Craig and Sanford, who refused to leave, and a slew of "Christian Republicans" who have voted for decades against gay rights, while staying conveneintly in the closet.

While Helen's statements went too far, I fully understand her emotions. I, too, and sick and tired of Israel getting a bye for what is surely radical, inhumane behavior. Boarding a ship in internations waters, refusing to prove they had any logical reason to do so, by giving up the tapes, and killing people, including an American, is outrageous, and as outrageous as their inhumane cativities over decades, against the innocent in their region.

We send them billions, yet anytime we request that they support a policy which could bring about peace to the region, they give us the finger!

We have paid a very heavy price, in orderr to support thsoe people, yet they refuses to ever meet the Uniited States half way, in order to create saety in the region, and much of our problems with other radicals there, is a result of our blind support of Israel, regardless of how they behave.

It is no surprise to me that ONLY Helen Thomas, had the courage to speak out against a country which harbors it's own form of Hammas, and kills many innocent people, according to Brzezinsky, the aggressive and radical right wing in Israel, is equal to Hammas in fact. Why does Israel tell our country to go take a flying F., everytime we try to get them to cooperate in bringing peace to the region.

Helen is right, Israel IS the occupier, in a region where they are not wanted, and they seek to deny any humanity to others. One would think that after the horrible and inhumane activities which were prosecuted against them, that their own historical horrendous mistreatment, would instruct them to some degree, as regards what decent human behavior requires.

Like the Bush Administration, Israel believes in torture.

That tells me a great deal about what kind of people they are overthere. This last action, was reprehensible, and they should have been held to account to their aggression, which was an act of war.

Helen is no more anti-semite than I am, but Israel's own tragic inhumane treatment by Hitler, and the Germans, decades ago, does not give them a bye to act inhumanely against others, IMO.

They took a huge chunk of land from others, and now they want all of it, including the strip, which is occupied by others. It is an act of agression, and aparently, only one 89 year old woman in Washington D.C., has the courage to speak out against their internationally illegal, agressive actions.

No surprise to me, that ONLY Helen has the courage to highlight our continued failure to address Irael's bad and inhumane behavior.

I am very upset that Helen's career, which has been a sterling example for all, has to end in this manner. But, as you have pointed out, Republicans can say and do anything, including lying our own country into a war, with fake, cherry picked intelligence, which Republicans created, sheerly for the purpose of lining their own pockets with money, and that of their oil cronies, willing to spill the blood of our own Middle Class kids, our own poor, needy, grown children, who have not had the opportunity to trade with despots to win their own family's fortune, like the Bush's and the Cheney's of the world.

There are so many judges on the take from BP, in the southern region of the oil spill, many, supposedly in the know, are sying that there could never be a fair trail in the interest of the suffering residents in that area, since more than half of the judges down there have been on the take from big oil, for decades.

Corruption and ignorance runs rampant among Republicans. One need only lilstgen to the statements of their honorees, people like Palin, and Rush and Beck, and Rand Paul, to see their gross Stupidity as well.

"Take a chicken to the doctor"... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

"I can see Russia from my porch".... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

"Business owners should be able to discriminate against others if they wish." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

"Is our children learning?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

"WE already have A raghead in the White House." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

They are all postively disgusting as far as I'm concerned!

G.

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Yesterday, you were saying that Helen isn't quite as sharp as she once might have been. Today you are trying to say her comments were correct, and that you actually agree with her.

So, I can only conclude that you either got your daily spoon feeding of what you are supposed to think.....or, like her, you aren't quite as sharp as you once might have been.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yesterday, you were saying that Helen isn't quite as sharp as she once might have been. Today you are trying to say her comments were correct, and that you actually agree with her.

So, I can only conclude that you either got your daily spoon feeding of what you are supposed to think.....or, like her, you aren't quite as sharp as you once might have been.

Steve </div></div>

Well, atleast there was a time when we were both sharp, which is more than I can say for you.

G.

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 09:39 AM
But I have never got on here and written how big my brain is, and how well educated I am, and how I watch every news program on television, and read every book (at least every book written by a lefty).
If you were half as smart as you claim to be, you would be doing well.
The facts don't seem to back up the claims.
Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I have never got on here and written how big my brain is, and how well educated I am, and how I watch every news program on television, and read every book (at least every book written by a lefty).
If you were half as smart as you claim to be, you would be doing well.
The facts don't seem to back up the claims.
Steve </div></div>

Saying smart <span style='font-size: 17pt'>enough</span>, knowledgable <span style='font-size: 17pt'>enough,</span> informed <span style='font-size: 17pt'>enough,</span> isn't the same thing as you are accusing.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>You are the last person in the wowrld I would seek out in the interest of FACTS! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>You are the last person in the wowrld I would seek out in the interest of FACTS! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Not much of a list there, since you have never shown the slightest interest in facts about anything!

Steve

eg8r
06-08-2010, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I can see Russia from my porch".... </div></div>LOL, now you are quoting SNL? Hilarious. You must be off your freaking rocker now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are all postively disgusting as far as I'm concerned!</div></div>They are just as disgusting as those on the board that refer to W as a chimp but you are too hypocritical to say anything to them.

eg8r

Sev
06-08-2010, 10:31 AM
So I cant help but notice that you have not come to the defense of a fellow woman (Haley)that is the obvious object of bigoted comments.

I guess that R is quite the impediment for you.

Knots should be permanently run out of the political arena for what he said. It is inexcusable.

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 10:41 AM
In her mind, partisan politics trumps her radical feminism. A female who is a conservative is not only scum, but a traitor to her gender!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I can see Russia from my porch".... </div></div>LOL, now you are quoting SNL? Hilarious. You must be off your freaking rocker now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are all postively disgusting as far as I'm concerned!</div></div>They are just as disgusting as those on the board that refer to W as a chimp but you are too hypocritical to say anything to them.

eg8r </div></div>

FYI, the Palin statements that were shown on SNL, where Palin said, "If the Russians decide to invade, where do they go, it's Alaska".... words of the general nature..... They used her words verbatum.

W. is caught lying over and over again, Ed. There are whole websites, with his lies, on film, with proof.

Have you ever known of a President who was told do noot say this during your SOTU Address, said them anyway, annd then had to delete them the next day because the CIA was going to expose his lies?

If you don't know of the Bush/Cheney massive lying campaign which led to the invasion of Iraq, then it's only because you don't want to know about it. Even Powell said his statements to the U.N. were a black mark on his career.

I'm not interested in convincing you. I found my answers by reading not dozens, but I'm sure by now, hundreds of books, from Clarke, to Bush's former Press Secretary. He lookis just like a chimp, BTW... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.

Sev
06-08-2010, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I can see Russia from my porch".... </div></div>LOL, now you are quoting SNL? Hilarious. You must be off your freaking rocker now.

eg8r </div></div>

FYI, the Palin statements that were shown on SNL, where Palin said, "If the Russians decide to invade, where do they go, it's Alaska".... words of the general nature..... They used her words verbatum.

W. is caught lying over and over again, Ed. There are whole websites, with his lies, on film, with proof.

Have you ever known of a President who was told do noot say this during your SOTU Address, said them anyway, annd then had to delete them the next day because the CIA was going to expose his lies?

If you don't know of the Bush/Cheney massive lying campaign which led to the invasion of Iraq, then it's only because you don't want to know about it. Even Powell said his statements to the U.N. were a black mark on his career.

I'm not interested in convincing you. I found my answers by reading not dozens, but I'm sure by now, hundreds of books, from Clarke, to Bush's former Press Secretary. He lookis just like a chimp, BTW... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G. </div></div>

Clark has written 100's of books to Bush's former secratarty???

Thats quite the fetish he's got going there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And you read them all you say? Verdy Interesting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
06-08-2010, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI, the Palin statements that were shown on SNL, where Palin said, "If the Russians decide to invade, where do they go, it's Alaska".... words of the general nature..... They used her words verbatum.</div></div>You used a quote that said she could see Alaska from her porch. She never said that. That is what made SNL skit so funny. You were quoting an SNL skit which makes it even more hilarious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">W. is caught lying over and over again, Ed. There are whole websites, with his lies, on film, with proof.
</div></div>What does this have to do with you allowing people to disrespect him but not allow people to disrespect the current Pres? Absolutely nothing. When you get questioned about specific things that you say all you do is change the subject.

eg8r

pooltchr
06-08-2010, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He lookis just like a chimp, BTW... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G. </div></div>

Not anywhere near as much as Obama does!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-08-2010, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI, the Palin statements that were shown on SNL, where Palin said, "If the Russians decide to invade, where do they go, it's Alaska".... words of the general nature..... They used her words verbatum.</div></div>You used a quote that said she could see Alaska from her porch. She never said that. That is what made SNL skit so funny. You were quoting an SNL skit which makes it even more hilarious.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>No, quoting Palin.... </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">W. is caught lying over and over again, Ed. There are whole websites, with his lies, on film, with proof.
</div></div>What does this have to do with you allowing people to disrespect him but not allow people to disrespect the current Pres?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>WTF give you the idea that I have the power to allow, or not allow, anyone to do or say antying at all? That is about as absurd as it gets...

If I could dictate to people around here, there would be atleast five of them who would be gone by now! </span>

Absolutely nothing. When you get questioned about specific things that you say all you do is change the subject.

eg8r </div></div>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>That could be because you change the subject, first!</span>

The skit I am talking about may not be the one you are referring to, but there is NO question that the one where she was waving her finger around talking about Russia, was word for word, her words, exactly. I saw them both, on the same website, side by side. Exact same words. And it wasn't the first time, either....
Her remarks to Katie Couric, more than once, were word for word, her own words!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
It wasn't a qualifying remark, per se, but yes, palin actually said words to that effect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quote of the Day: Palin on Russia
Neil Richard Leslie | September 26, 2008 "'We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state." - Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska and Republican vice-presidential nominee.

Palin was quoted in an interview for CBS speaking Thursday about her foreign policy experience and the proximity of Russia to Alaska.
</div></div>
http://www.acus.org/atlantic_update/quot…

Other palin lunacies:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarah…

Add up all Bush's lies, and all of Palin's ridiculous, ignorant statements, and you are probably just itching to vote for both of them....Bush the third time, LOL. I can't help it if you're completely OUT OF TOUCH! Both of them were, and are idiots! cheney, OTOH, is the most crooked, decieful, dishonest, piggish POS, I have ever seen in my whole life!

The only thing that comes close to his deceit, is his twin's deceit, that person who some people think is a woman, he calls her his daughter, the lesbian who doesn't know she's a lesbian...yet.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
06-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Q, the heading of your post explains it all...
Weren't no shock value remaining in the message itself.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 06:15 AM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/o.htm...k_n_129318.html (http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=politicalhumor&cdn=entertainment&tm=155&gps=377_186_1019_594&f=00&su=p504.3.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/25/palin-talks-russia-with-k_n_129318.html)

Her statements were everywhere, not just on SNL...which aired skits using her actual words.

Your point is moot.

G.

LWW
06-09-2010, 09:02 AM
No matter how low the bar is set, you can never clear it can you?

This is your claim, after being corrected more than once by more than one member:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The skit I am talking about may not be the one you are referring to, but there is NO question that the one where she was waving her finger around talking about Russia, was word for word, her words, exactly. I saw them both, on the same website, side by side. Exact same words.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI, the Palin statements that were shown on SNL, where Palin said, "If the Russians decide to invade, where do they go, it's Alaska".... words of the general nature..... They used her words verbatum.

G. </div></div>

This is what you were claiming was said, verbatim (Not "VERBATUM."), earlier:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I can see Russia from my porch".... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'s own link]COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.</div></div>

This all proves several things:

1 - You have no idea of what you speak.
2 - You cannot discern between satire and reality.
3 - You don't read your own links, or at best don't understand the words until the party filters them for you.
4 - You don't know what you think until the party tells you what you think.
5 - You will argue unabashedly in the face of incontrovertible evidence ... as all good agitprops do.
6 - For someone who professes to be as well read and learned as you, you own spelling and writing skills reveal a much lower skill level than you claim.

Hoist by thine own petard ... again.

This is where you load wolfie and hondo's keyboards so they swear I "ATTACKED" you when all I really did was expose you a willing repository and dispenser of disinformation.

LWW

Stretch
06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No matter how low the bar is set, you can never clear it can you?

This is your claim, after being corrected more than once by more than one member:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The skit I am talking about may not be the one you are referring to, but there is NO question that the one where she was waving her finger around talking about Russia, was word for word, her words, exactly. I saw them both, on the same website, side by side. Exact same words.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI, the Palin statements that were shown on SNL, where Palin said, "If the Russians decide to invade, where do they go, it's Alaska".... words of the general nature..... They used her words verbatum.

G. </div></div>

This is what you were claiming was said, verbatim (Not "VERBATUM."), earlier:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I can see Russia from my porch".... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'s own link]COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.</div></div>

This all proves several things:

1 - You have no idea of what you speak.
2 - You cannot discern between satire and reality.
3 - You don't read your own links, or at best don't understand the words until the party filters them for you.
4 - You don't know what you think until the party tells you what you think.
5 - You will argue unabashedly in the face of incontrovertible evidence ... as all good agitprops do.
6 - For someone who professes to be as well read and learned as you, you own spelling and writing skills reveal a much lower skill level than you claim.

Hoist by thine own petard ... again.

This is where you load wolfie and hondo's keyboards so they swear I "ATTACKED" you when all I really did was expose you a willing repository and dispenser of disinformation.

LWW </div></div>

What a tired act you are. So despirate for a reason to insult that you imagine conspiracy to give you licence for more of the same cliche'd garbage. I think you and Limpballs were seperated at birth. St.

eg8r
06-09-2010, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your point is moot.</div></div>My point is that you attributed a quote to her that she never said. You lied about what she said. Again, you point me to a video of her not saying anything about seeing Russia from her porch. Would you like to defend the lie again, maybe another video of her saying nothing about her porch?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your point is moot.</div></div>My point is that you attributed a quote to her that she never said. You lied about what she said.

<span style="color: #000066">It wasn't a lie, I thought she had said it, and it was the same general point she did say, more than once. Regardless, she's proven her ignorance, many times....and if you want to check out lies, check out all of hers....there are plenty around. </span>

Again, you point me to a video of her not saying anything about seeing Russia from her porch. Would you like to defend the lie again, maybe another video of her saying nothing about her porch?

eg8r </div></div>

I gave you TWO links....not just one...the second link was to show you that most people understood her to say that her location, where she lives, is proof of her foreign policy experience...a hoot.

So porch or no porch, her meaning was that her foreign policy experience was linked to where she lives....same damn thing, according to the majority of responders in the link I supplied for you, which you didn't check.

AND, anyway, I was more interested in pointing out to you that SNL, did use her exact words in their spoofs, several times...which shows you how stupid she is, when her exact words can be used for comedy.

Yet, You write a post accusing The Kennedy<span style='font-size: 14pt'>'s</span> of preventing wind farms off their coast, and come to find out, only ONE kennedy had anything to say about it, and HE was only trying to get them farther off shore, to benefit local businesses, not prevent wind farms being built there altogether, as you suggested. So were you lying? According to your views, you were lying.

You should learn to give the same wide birth to others, which you allow so often for yourself.

G.

eg8r
06-09-2010, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasn't a lie, I thought she had said it, </div></div>So after all that extensive research you do on everything else, you go to SNL to learn about Palin. This speaks droves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So porch or no porch, her meaning was that her foreign policy experience was linked to where she lives....</div></div>Well I would take her experience running the State of Alaska over community organization efforts of our current President.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AND, anyway, I was more interested in pointing out to you that SNL, did use her exact words in their spoofs, several times...which shows you how stupid she is, when her exact words can be used for comedy.
</div></div>We have used your exact words for comedy, that doesn't say anything about you being stupid? Just that you say very funny stuff when trying to be sincere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet, You write a post accusing The Kennedy's of preventing wind farms off their coast, and come to find out, only ONE kennedy had anything to say about it, and HE was only trying to get them farther off shore, to benefit local businesses, not prevent wind farms being built there altogether, as you suggested. </div></div>LOL, you crack me up. See there is comedy from you but I am not going to call you stupid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should learn to give the same wide birth to others, which you allow so often for yourself.</div></div>Heck no, that is what gives me my edge. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I need something to help out since I have not found too many "fact"-based SNL skits to fight back with.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 11:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasn't a lie, I thought she had said it, </div></div>So after all that extensive research you do on everything else, you go to SNL to learn about Palin. This speaks droves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So porch or no porch, her meaning was that her foreign policy experience was linked to where she lives....</div></div>Well I would take her experience running the State of Alaska over community organization efforts of our current President.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AND, anyway, I was more interested in pointing out to you that SNL, did use her exact words in their spoofs, several times...which shows you how stupid she is, when her exact words can be used for comedy.
</div></div>We have used your exact words for comedy, that doesn't say anything about you being stupid? Just that you say very funny stuff when trying to be sincere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet, You write a post accusing The Kennedy's of preventing wind farms off their coast, and come to find out, only ONE kennedy had anything to say about it, and HE was only trying to get them farther off shore, to benefit local businesses, not prevent wind farms being built there altogether, as you suggested. </div></div>LOL, you crack me up. See there is comedy from you but I am not going to call you stupid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should learn to give the same wide birth to others, which you allow so often for yourself.</div></div>Heck no, that is what gives me my edge. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I need something to help out since I have not found too many "fact"-based SNL skits to fight back with.

eg8r </div></div>

I just gave you a link with a list of fact based satire from SNL, with verbatum statements, made by Palin.
LOL...

That is what YOU were wrong about. They used her own words.

I hope I can meet your wife one day. I want to buy her roses. She deserves them after living for years with a man who can never say, "I was wrong." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
06-09-2010, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is what YOU were wrong about. They used her own words.</div></div>She never said anything about her porch-view of Russia. LOL, you know what, you keep telling us about all your extensive research and we will continue to remember you do it all on Saturday night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope I can meet your wife one day. I want to buy her roses. She deserves them after living for years with a man who can never say, "I was wrong." </div></div>I think that would be awesome and she would probably agree with you. I just hate to say I am wrong when I wasn't. I don't want to lie just to make you feel better. I said she never said she had a porch-view of Russia and that was a fabrication of SNL. You have done nothing to prove I am wrong in that opinion.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-09-2010, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is what YOU were wrong about. They used her own words.</div></div>She never said anything about her porch-view of Russia. LOL, you know what, you keep telling us about all your extensive research and we will continue to remember you do it all on Saturday night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope I can meet your wife one day. I want to buy her roses. She deserves them after living for years with a man who can never say, "I was wrong." </div></div>I think that would be awesome and she would probably agree with you. I just hate to say I am wrong when I wasn't. I don't want to lie just to make you feel better. I said she never said she had a porch-view of Russia and that was a fabrication of SNL. You have done nothing to prove I am wrong in that opinion.

eg8r </div></div>

And I said they used her exact words in their parodies of her, and they did.

I will admit she apparently didn't say from her porch in the one I had in mind...but she was using the same idea, saying her location, Alaska, gave her foreign policy experience.

Also, you were wrong about the Kennedy's and the wind farms, they weren't against wind farms, just where the location would be...

Another lie, and yet you refuse to admit you lied about The Kennedy's.

Poor Ed's wife!

G.

LWW
06-09-2010, 12:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a tired act you are. So despirate for a reason to insult that you imagine conspiracy to give you licence for more of the same cliche'd garbage. I think you and Limpballs were seperated at birth. St. </div></div>

1 - Thanks for confirming you love the party lie.

2 - Thanks for confirming you hate truth.

3 - I have never implied the left here was in on a mass conspiracy ... other than their wailing and gnashing of teeth to the admins attempting to silence opposition to dearest leader's agenda.

4 - Quite honestly, I don't think this cabal has what it takes to "CONSPIRE" at high levels as that implies input on the plan.

5 - The cabal here are simply nodes in the network awaiting instructions. Sans that, they are paralyzed intellectually.

LWW

eg8r
06-09-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I said they used her exact words in their parodies of her, and they did.</div></div>This was your strawman and I have continued to ignore it. All I commented on was the lie that the porch-view was a real statement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, you were wrong about the Kennedy's and the wind farms, they weren't against wind farms, just where the location would be...</div></div>LOL, you won't let it drop but there is just too much data to prove have no idea what you are talking about. Heck you just learned about this a few days ago (and begged me for info) and all of a sudden you think you are "researched". LOL, I hope when you get your blog up and running you note me in your cited page as a resource. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Here, read this one also... http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editori...y_by_the_rules/ (http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2006/05/07/kennedy_doesnt_play_by_the_rules/)

eg8r

LWW
06-09-2010, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Palin-Derangement-Syndrome.jpg

G.

</div></div>