PDA

View Full Version : Taliban hang 7 year old

Deeman3
06-10-2010, 03:01 PM
<span style="color: #FF0000"> See the outrage of the entire Muslim world and Muslim Press at this act. Oh, they are too busy covering the Israeli Blockade, right?</span>

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan -- A 7-year-old boy was executed by the Taliban in a brutal act of retribution this week, after his grandfather dared to resist the insurgency’s iron rule.

Afghan officials said the boy was accused of spying for U.S. and NATO forces and hanged from a tree in southern Afghanistan.

Daoud Ahmadi, the spokesman for Helmand’s provincial governor, said the murder came just days after the boy’s grandfather, Abdul Woodod Alokozai, spoke out against militants in their hometown.

“I know his father and I know his grandfather,” Ahmadi said. “His grandfather is a tribal elder in the village and the village is under the control of the Taliban. His grandfather said some good things about the government and he formed a small group of people to stand against the Taliban.

“That’s why the Taliban killed his grandson in revenge.”

Deeman3
06-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Now, I am the first to admit this came off Fox News. However, to Huffington Post's Credit, they covered it as well. It is not one the three main Muslim sites I checked as of yet.

wolfdancer
06-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Terrible news....murdering a 7 yr old for what his Grandfather did......

pooltchr
06-10-2010, 03:17 PM
You really don't expect them to speak out against their own, do you???

Steve

wolfdancer
06-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't see how anything that Gayle had written could have made you look any dumber then that post just did. Maybe you should complain to the admin, an see if you can get yerself banned?

pooltchr
06-10-2010, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see how anything that Gayle had written could have made you look any dumber then that post just did. Maybe you should complain to the admin, an see if you can get yerself banned? </div></div>

Well, I will give you credit for being consistent!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, I wish others on your side of the fence could discuss any differences with the great humor that you have...or at least without the apparent hatreds of a few here.
</div></div>

Maybe if you tried it yourself, you might see it returned!

Steve

wolfdancer
06-10-2010, 04:16 PM
I have no interest in any discussion with you, and your phoney peace offer....you must have copied that from lww's website. I don't want anything to do with your or your posts. Just stop trolling me, and I'll forget that you are even on this site. Your move...

pooltchr
06-10-2010, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no interest in any discussion with you, and your phoney peace offer....you must have copied that from lww's website. I don't want anything to do with your or your posts. Just stop trolling me, and I'll forget that you are even on this site. Your move... </div></div>

Promises, promises. You are the one trolling me, with your personal bitter hateful posts.

You keep saying you have no interest in my posts, but you just seem to continue to post after everything I post, or bring me up in your posts to others.

Clean up your own house!

Steve

wolfdancer
06-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Good, so now that you have had the last word...you will leave me alone, and I'll pretend that you don't exist.
Praise Babby J. !!!

LWW
06-10-2010, 06:29 PM
And the Obama regime believes there are "MODERATE" elements within this group we can deal with.

LWW

pooltchr
06-10-2010, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the Obama regime believes there are "MODERATE" elements within this group we can deal with.

LWW </div></div>

Yes he does. Wouldn't it be nice to have a president that actually lives in the real world???

Steve

Sev
06-10-2010, 08:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> See the outrage of the entire Muslim world and Muslim Press at this act. Oh, they are too busy covering the Israeli Blockade, right?</span>

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan -- A 7-year-old boy was executed by the Taliban in a brutal act of retribution this week, after his grandfather dared to resist the insurgency’s iron rule.

Afghan officials said the boy was accused of spying for U.S. and NATO forces and hanged from a tree in southern Afghanistan.

Daoud Ahmadi, the spokesman for Helmand’s provincial governor, said the murder came just days after the boy’s grandfather, Abdul Woodod Alokozai, spoke out against militants in their hometown.

“I know his father and I know his grandfather,” Ahmadi said. “His grandfather is a tribal elder in the village and the village is under the control of the Taliban. His grandfather said some good things about the government and he formed a small group of people to stand against the Taliban.

</div></div>

Its just the way they roll over there D.
Remember Saddam was doing much the same in Iraq and nobody seemed to care.

Perfectly acceptable behavior as long as US assets are not involved.

LWW
06-11-2010, 04:31 AM
The only time the far left "CARES" is when they can:

- Blame the USA.
- Blame Israel.
- Blame Bush.
- Blame capitalism.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-11-2010, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> See the outrage of the entire Muslim world and Muslim Press at this act. Oh, they are too busy covering the Israeli Blockade, right?</span>

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> See the outrage of the entire Muslim world and Muslim Press at this act. Oh, they are too busy covering the Israeli Blockade, right?

</div></div>

Ridiculous statement. You are comparing one murder, to ann International Act Of War, where another country killed one of our own.

Guess you don't care if Israel kills Americans? Is there anything Israel has done which you thing was wrong, of too inhumane?

G.

pooltchr
06-11-2010, 08:25 AM
So the death of an innocent 7 year old boy at the hands of radical extremists isn't worth your outrage???????????

Steve

Qtec
06-11-2010, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See the outrage of the entire Muslim world and Muslim Press at this act. Oh, they are too busy covering the Israeli Blockade, right? </div></div>

Do you think this is the first time the Taliban have executed someone for cooperating with the enemy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Suspected Taliban militants have executed a 7-year-old boy, accusing him of spying for the government, officials in southern Afghanistan said Thursday.
The execution took place Tuesday in the Sangin district of Helmand province, said Dawoud Ahmadi -- the provincial governor's spokesman.
In the past, militants have carried out similar killings of those accused of spying, Ahmadi said.
<u>Three years ago, a 70-year-old woman and a child in the Musa Qala district of the province were executed following the same allegations,</u> he said.
During a news conference Thursday, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said officials were looking into reports of the execution and said he condemned the act if it is confirmed to be true. </div></div>

Did the bombs dropped in Iraq or in Gaza distinguish between adult and child? The guilty or the innocent?
<u>Were their deaths not called 'collateral damage' by the US Govt?</u>

The Taliban might say the same thing.

When Bush turned to Iraq before the job was done in Afg, he left those Afghans who trusted him at the mercy of the Taliban.
This is the result.

Q

pooltchr
06-11-2010, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Did the bombs dropped in Iraq or in Gaza distinguish between adult and child? The guilty or the innocent?

Q </div></div>

Deflection is not an option. Are you trying to justify the murder simply by saying other people in a war zone have been killed?

Steve

hondo
06-11-2010, 07:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the Obama regime believes there are "MODERATE" elements within this group we can deal with.

LWW </div></div>

LOL! I'm just as dumb. I used to believe there were moderates on the Right that I could have a civil conversation with.

hondo
06-11-2010, 07:48 PM
O, for the glory days of Dubya.

hondo
06-11-2010, 07:50 PM
No wonder you're so disgusted, Larry.
Wow, the Left must really hate America.

hondo
06-11-2010, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Deflection is not an option.

Steve </div></div>

I agree. How dare Q act like a Right Winger!!!!

Qtec
06-12-2010, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Deflection is not an option. Are you trying to justify the murder simply by saying other people in a war zone have been killed?

Steve </div></div>

I'm not trying to justify anything. What I am saying is actions have consequences.

Q

LWW
06-12-2010, 04:53 AM
It's all the fault of the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>JOOOOOOZ-UH</span> isn't it.

What about the rockets launched from Gaza?

Where is the outrage?

What's that?

You don't have any?

I knew that.

By the left's thinking the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>JOOOOOOZ-UH</span> should simply accept their annihilation.

LWW

hondo
06-12-2010, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's all the fault of the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>JOOOOOOZ-UH</span> isn't it.

What about the rockets launched from Gaza?

Where is the outrage?

What's that?

You don't have any?

I knew that.

By the left's thinking the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>JOOOOOOZ-UH</span> should simply accept their annihilation.

LWW </div></div>

Hmmm, Sev, it sounds like Larry has a new name for you.
Not very complimentary, however.
Why not PM him and tell him to drop this one.
We don't need more hate on this board.

Deeman3
06-12-2010, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

I'm not trying to justify anything. What I am saying is actions have consequences.

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">While mnost of us might agree, killing children is, on th whole, not a good idea, there is certainly a moral difference in the purposeful and deliberate execution of a 7 year old child vs. a bomb that kills innocents among those who shield themselves with their children and families. </span>

Gayle in MD
06-13-2010, 12:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">While mnost of us might agree, killing children is, on th whole, not a good idea, there is certainly a moral difference in the purposeful and deliberate execution of a 7 year old child vs. a bomb that kills innocents among those who shield themselves with their children and families. </span> </div></div>

[color:#000066]What is the difference between killing a child with a bomb, from afar, and killing a child up close. The child is still gone. When we went into a country and prosecuted shock and awe, did you think that children weren't going to be murdered?

This is the problem with the love of war by hawks. More are killed in the long run, immorally, over outrage at previous immoral killing. Who killed the most Iraqi's, Bush or Saddam?

Killing children is always wrong, regardless of who does it or how it is done.

Some people seem to think that killing children, when it has the title of "War" on it, is justified, just part of the collateral damage.

You highlight this horrendous killing of one child, but ask yourself, how many little Iraqi children were slaughtered by Bush, in his war for oil contracts? How many more Palestinian children have been killed than Israeli children? How does one keep count, when press reports are suspect?

What about all the children dyiing in our country and around the world compliments of dangerous chemicals and poisons in our environment. If it's for business, then that's OK, too?

I find it interesting how the right moves their line around. If money is the goal, kill away, whether it's with bombs in a war, or industry poison that gives a child cancer, all is justified when linked to their love of money, and their automatic so called "Free Enterprise" respect for the skum at the top, pockets bulging with money, but no concerns over what kind of damage they are doing to others who have to live in their muck after they spread their industrial poisons around in the environment.

Reagan set this nation on path in which money and enterprise trumped safety regulations set in motion by Carter, who had regulated for the safety and health of Americans.

How many have died since, because Reagan pushed the idea that government should back off from regulating the toxins created by corporate Greed.

For a party which pretends to be on God's side, the right, since Reagan, has shown no genuine concerns over the environment, public safety for consumers, through regulations, and if they could, they'd fix it so that a doctor could cut off the wrong leg, and no one could sue him for it, their hatred for lawyers is so huge, and illogical.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
06-13-2010, 02:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who killed the most Iraqi's, Bush or Saddam?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

The fact that you even ask this question displays an incredible amount of factual ignorance.

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who killed the most Iraqi's, Bush or Saddam?

The fact that you even ask this question displays an incredible amount of factual ignorance.

LWW </div></div>

I agree, Larry. Bush killed all of those Iraqis cause he loved them and wanted them to be free. Big difference.

pooltchr
06-13-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who killed the most Iraqi's, Bush or Saddam?

LWW </div></div>

I agree, Larry. Bush killed all of those Iraqis cause he loved them and wanted them to be free. Big difference. </div></div>

The question wasn't "Why", but rather "who killed the most"
Again with the reading comprehension problems???

Steve

LWW
06-13-2010, 08:37 AM
Don't blame the parrot for the language it learns.

Saddam killed millions ... but, once again, those victims don't count to the far left anymore.

I remember a time when the far left bleated incessantly about Saddam killing Iraqis as proof that B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!! because he didn't depose Saddam.

Brown people are, as always, merely props on the political stage to the far left. Once they no longer serve the agenda they are discarded and forgotten.

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 09:08 AM
" the parrot"? Always with the name-calling.
I see you decided this forum was more important to you than church.
We talked in Sunday School today about folks who try to appear to be something they're not.

hondo
06-13-2010, 09:09 AM
I imagine the Bush regime killed the most. Thanks for the clarification. You're the best, Steve.

pooltchr
06-13-2010, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagine the Bush regime killed the most. Thanks for the clarification. You're the best, Steve. </div></div>

Rather than just guessing, why not do a little research and find the correct answer?

Steve

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 11:32 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
06-13-2010, 12:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagine the Bush regime killed the most. Thanks for the clarification. You're the best, Steve. </div></div>

Rather than just guessing, why not do a little research and find the correct answer?

Steve </div></div>

You need to set the bar much lower to give them any shot at all.

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Just keep tossing out insult after insult, my friend.
Your idea of raising the bar , I assume?

Classic doublethink. LOL!

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 03:04 PM
I nominate this line as the WTF rejoinder of the day:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rather than just guessing, why not do a little research and find the correct answer?
</div></div>
I don't know what the are smoking up there in tobacco road country....but it ain't tobacco....or maybe it's the water???

hondo
06-13-2010, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I nominate this line as the WTF rejoinder of the day:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rather than just guessing, why not do a little research and find the correct answer?
</div></div>
I don't know what the are smoking up there in tobacco road country....but it ain't tobacco....or maybe it's the water??? </div></div>

I want some! I want some! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
06-13-2010, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I nominate this line as the WTF rejoinder of the day:
</div></div>
I don't know what the are smoking up there in tobacco road country....but it ain't tobacco....or maybe it's the water??? </div></div>

Was I talking to you? Yet you seem obsessed with making comments on everything I write. Seems you must have been lying when you said you have no interest in reading anything I write. In fact, you not only read everything I write, but take the time to create another personal attack to reply to it.

MYOFB

Steve

Sev
06-13-2010, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">While mnost of us might agree, killing children is, on th whole, not a good idea, there is certainly a moral difference in the purposeful and deliberate execution of a 7 year old child vs. a bomb that kills innocents among those who shield themselves with their children and families. </span> </div></div>

[color:#000066]What is the difference between killing a child with a bomb, from afar, and killing a child up close. The child is still gone. When we went into a country and prosecuted shock and awe, did you think that children weren't going to be murdered?

This is the problem with the love of war by hawks. More are killed in the long run, immorally, over outrage at previous immoral killing. Who killed the most Iraqi's, Bush or Saddam?

Some people seem to think that killing children, when it has the title of "War" on it, is justified, just part of the collateral damage.

You highlight this horrendous killing of one child, but ask yourself, how many little Iraqi children were slaughtered by Bush, in his war for oil contracts? How many more Palestinian children have been killed than Israeli children? How does one keep count, when press reports are suspect?

What about all the children dyiing in our country and around the world compliments of dangerous chemicals and poisons in our environment. If it's for business, then that's OK, too?

I find it interesting how the right moves their line around. If money is the goal, kill away, whether it's with bombs in a war, or industry poison that gives a child cancer, all is justified when linked to their love of money, and their automatic so called "Free Enterprise" respect for the skum at the top, pockets bulging with money, but no concerns over what kind of damage they are doing to others who have to live in their muck after they spread their industrial poisons around in the environment.

Reagan set this nation on path in which money and enterprise trumped safety regulations set in motion by Carter, who had regulated for the safety and health of Americans.

How many have died since, because Reagan pushed the idea that government should back off from regulating the toxins created by corporate Greed.

For a party which pretends to be on God's side, the right, since Reagan, has shown no genuine concerns over the environment, public safety for consumers, through regulations, and if they could, they'd fix it so that a doctor could cut off the wrong leg, and no one could sue him for it, their hatred for lawyers is so huge, and illogical.

I kind of like the fact that we carpet bombed Germany and nuked Japan.

The point of war is to be victorious. Not to be politically correct.

hondo
06-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Did you even read Qs post? It was excellent.

Sev
06-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Yes I did.

hondo
06-14-2010, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I kind of like the fact that we carpet bombed Germany and nuked Japan.

The point of war is to be victorious. Not to be politically correct. </div></div>

Ve vill destroy ze svine because ve are genetically superior und God iz on our zide. Heil, Big Brother!