PDA

View Full Version : Woman shot in the head!

Deeman3
06-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.
When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is blonde, a Democrat and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
06-11-2010, 10:25 AM
There are just too many directions I could go with this one!

Is the Pillsbury doughboy being held for questioning?

Steve

Sev
06-11-2010, 11:53 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>ROTFLMAO!!!!!!</span>

HI Hondo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Qtec
06-11-2010, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Linda is blonde, a Democrat and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

___</div></div>

Off Topic.

Guy wakes up in hospital after a car smash and starts screaming for the Doctor.

Doctor comes,........."whats wrong?"

Patient....... "Doctor, I can't feel my legs. I can't feel my legs!"

Doctor.......... I'm not surprised,

... we had to cut your arms off."

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Deeman3
06-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Q, That is funny! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
06-12-2010, 08:58 AM
If Sarah Palin had been the one shot, she would have died.

pooltchr
06-12-2010, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Sarah Palin had been the one shot, she would have died. </div></div>

Why would you say that?
She isn't blonde
She isn't a dem
She isn't an Obamatron

I don't see the point to your post, unless it was an opportunity to take a free shot at Palin. But even then, that is a pretty big stretch, even for you.

Steve

Stretch
06-12-2010, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Sarah Palin had been the one shot, she would have died. </div></div>

Why would you say that?
She isn't blonde
She isn't a dem
She isn't an Obamatron

I don't see the point to your post, unless it was an opportunity to take a free shot at Palin. But even then, that is a pretty big stretch, even for you.

Steve </div></div>

Well she might not have even been a woman. She might have been a man from North Carolina who teaches Pool, and lectures Political Science. It just depends on who is telling the joke. St.

hondo
06-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Oh, boo hoo. Did mean ole Hondo hurt your widdle feewings by
saying something nasty about the Republican Party's "breath of fresh air"?
Sorry. Wouldn't want to hurt your widdle feewings.

ROTFLMFAO!!

hondo
06-12-2010, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Sarah Palin had been the one shot, she would have died. </div></div>

Why would you say that?
She isn't blonde
She isn't a dem
She isn't an Obamatron

Steve </div></div>

Well she might not have even been a woman. She might have been a man from North Carolina who teaches Pool, and lectures Political Science. It just depends on who is telling the joke. St. </div></div>

OUCH! But you do have to admit that is funny.
Or it could have been a forumaholic from Dayton.

Stretch
06-12-2010, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Sarah Palin had been the one shot, she would have died. </div></div>

Why would you say that?
She isn't blonde
She isn't a dem
She isn't an Obamatron

Steve </div></div>

Well she might not have even been a woman. She might have been a man from North Carolina who teaches Pool, and lectures Political Science. It just depends on who is telling the joke. St. </div></div>

Or it could have been a forumaholic from Dayton. </div></div>

Stretch
06-12-2010, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Sarah Palin had been the one shot, she would have died. </div></div>

Why would you say that?
She isn't blonde
She isn't a dem
She isn't an Obamatron

Steve </div></div>

Or it could have been a forumaholic from Dayton. </div></div>

True, like i heard once that there was this forumaholic from Dayton that actually owned a Magic Mirror. One day he wanted to try it out so he said "mirror mirror on the door, give me a dick that will touch the floor", and POOF! his legs disappeared......which probably explains the inordinate amount of time he spends bumming around the internet. St.

pooltchr
06-12-2010, 06:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, boo hoo. Did mean ole Hondo hurt your widdle feewings by
saying something nasty about the Republican Party's "breath of fresh air"?
Sorry. Wouldn't want to hurt your widdle feewings.

ROTFLMFAO!! </div></div>

Hondo, you give yourself way too much credit. Before you could ever hurt my feelings, I would have to first care what you think.

I just questioned how you managed to go from a story about a blonde who got attacked by a can of cookie dough to an attack on Palin. Seems you are desparate for any excuse to go on the attack. A bit strange coming from someone who seems to think they are under attack from others. I would think you would have more empathy for her.

Unless it's all just a big farce.....

Steve

Sev
06-12-2010, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Sarah Palin had been the one shot, she would have died. </div></div>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/27953_103995959647779_1000011212696.jpg

hondo
06-12-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm a lot like Larry.
As long as you keep responding to my every post, and you do,
I really don't bother about whether you care about what I post.

ROTFLMFAO!

hondo
06-12-2010, 09:43 PM
So. Are we having fun yet???

Sev
06-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Absolutely.

I come here for the sport hunting. How about yourself?

hondo
06-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Why do you think I come here? I'd like to hear your answer.

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 11:39 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 11:42 AM
It's a conditioned reflex for him, sort of the Pavlov's dog thing...

LWW
06-13-2010, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you think I come here? I'd like to hear your answer. </div></div>

My guess is that you come here when there's no foot traffic on your bridge.

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you think I come here? I'd like to hear your answer. </div></div>

My guess is that you come here when there's no foot traffic on your bridge.

LWW </div></div>

Poor ole Sev. Can't answer for himself?
BTW, I don't get it. I imagine it's another one of your homo-sexual jokes. You certainly seem to know them all, honey.

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 02:34 PM
I gotta confess..I ain't never heer'd a the foot bridge saying, but maybe this was it's birth.....you know the old adage:
"out of the mouths of babies......"

pooltchr
06-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Hondo, the reference to the footbridge is more than likely commenting on the living arrangements typical of trolls.

Oddly, this is probably something most 5th graders would know.

Steve

hondo
06-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Thanks, Steve. You're the best.
I'm just so used to Larry's jokes having homo-sexual themes that I figured this was more of the same.

My bad!

hondo
06-13-2010, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Oddly, this is probably something most 5th graders would know.

Steve </div></div>

LOL! Perhaps this is why I didn't know the joke and you did? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 02:55 PM
From the reply to your post.....I guess you need to be from the backwoods to get the reference....some folksy, hillbilly proverb
I don't know how to skin a possum either, and ain't never had any possum stew...so I guess that proves someone here is smarter, as he claims.....constantly.....ad nauseum.......in every post, in every gin joint, in all the towns, in all the...

hondo
06-13-2010, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From the reply to your post.....I guess you need to be from the backwoods to get the reference....some folksy, hillbilly proverb
I don't know how to skin a possum either, and ain't never had any possum stew...so I guess that proves someone here is smarter, as he claims.....constantly.....ad nauseum.......in every post, in every gin joint, in all the towns, in all the... </div></div>

Not being in the 5th grade ala Steve and Larry, I'm not really sure.
I think it was a troll joke.
My grandson just completed the 5th grade. I'll ask him.

pooltchr
06-13-2010, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....I guess you need to be from the backwoods to get the reference....some folksy, hillbilly proverb
I don't know how to skin a possum either, and ain't never had any possum stew...</div></div>

Now woofie...don't make fun of Hondo just because of where he lives!

Steve

Stretch
06-13-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From the reply to your post.....I guess you need to be from the backwoods to get the reference....some folksy, hillbilly proverb
I don't know how to skin a possum either, and ain't never had any possum stew...so I guess that proves someone here is smarter, as he claims.....constantly.....ad nauseum.......in every post, in every gin joint, in all the towns, in all the... </div></div>

Not being in the 5th grade ala Steve and Larry, I'm not really sure.
I think it was a troll joke.
My grandson just completed the 5th grade. I'll ask him. </div></div>

Hondo, i have a daughter (13) Pressed for words of distain to describe another she'd probably say they were total "noobs". Closest translation is "an inexperienced gamer". Yep, total "noobs". lol

hondo
06-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Thanks, Steve. You're a sweet guy.

Sev
06-13-2010, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you think I come here? I'd like to hear your answer. </div></div>

Personal entertainment.

hondo
06-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Good answer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
06-14-2010, 02:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good answer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Cheers!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif