PDA

View Full Version : Gas, $2.42 a gallon here in Troy Alabama

Deeman3
06-11-2010, 01:11 PM
I just think that is the lowest we have had it here in a couple of years, perhaps. I guess they figure we will be able to sop it up off the streets and beaches for free in a few days. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
06-11-2010, 02:01 PM
This is the first time I can remember when gas prices didn't start going up around Memorial Day (or is that Veteran's Day? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ) and continue up until the middle of July.

I wonder if the powers that be have decided that the oil companies already have a public relations nightmare on their hands, and don't really need more negative publicity.

Steve

Deeman3
06-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Funny, but the most expensive gas by about $.22 is at our local BP! Guess they are celebrating all those recent stock gains. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Stretch
06-11-2010, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny, but the most expensive gas by about $.22 is at our local BP! Guess they are celebrating all those recent stock gains. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Oh the price will go up soon enough, of that you can be sure. BP has said that they will make good on thier promise to pay for it all know matter how much they raise the price of gas. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

Sev
06-11-2010, 04:53 PM
2.67 locally.

Kingston NY.

eg8r
06-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Sams had it for $2.48 today. Sure is better than it has been.

eg8r