PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove's project

hondo
06-12-2010, 09:05 AM
American Crossroads. His group has spent 127 million thus far
using the Rovian tactics of attacking Democrats and distorting the facts.
You didn't think ole Karl went away, did you?

http://americancrossroads.org/mission

Deeman3
06-12-2010, 09:58 AM
I certainly hope not. We will need him come the fall elections. If he were not an effective champaigner, he would not be so disliked.

Thanks for the link, I was wondering where to contribute. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
06-12-2010, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I certainly hope not. We will need him come the fall elections. If he were not a ruthless, devious, dis-honest champaigner[SIC], he would not be so disliked.

Thanks for the link, I was wondering where to contribute. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Fixed that for you.
Figured several posters on here would be pleased that Von Rove is back in the game. Certainly bodes well for Republicans.

If there's an emotional issue where Rove can play on the ignorance of the American people, Rove will find it.

LWW
06-12-2010, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I certainly hope not. We will need him come the fall elections. If he were not a ruthless, devious, dis-honest champaigner[SIC], he would not be so disliked.

Thanks for the link, I was wondering where to contribute. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Fixed that for you.
Figured several posters on here would be pleased that Von Rove is back in the game. Certainly bodes well for Republicans.

If there's an emotional issue where Rove can play on the ignorance of the American people, Rove will find it. </div></div>

Hmmm ... that's an interesting thought. Here's the link which seems to have motivated you to say this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">American Crossroads is a new kind of non-profit political organization dedicated to renewing America’s commitment to individual liberty, limited government, free enterprise and a strong national defense—through informed and effective political action by citizens like you.

In 2010, America faces much more than a choice among various candidates for public office. We face a Crossroads – a fundamental decision about the future direction of our country that will impact America’s strength and character for years to come.

We face a decision between two starkly different visions of America: one where the human creativity and initiative that are unleashed by liberty and free enterprise generate the economic growth this nation needs – and one where an increasingly powerful, all-controlling federal government decides how to allocate the economic spoils.

We face a decision between holding our government to a higher standard of financial integrity and accountability – and allowing the government to keep spending our tax dollars wastefully, concealing the true costs of legislation it passes, and accumulating reckless levels of debt to foreign nations.

We face a decision between protecting America’s national security with clear and resolute policies backed up by investing in our defense capabilities – and an approach to national security that is based on wishful thinking, ambivalence toward our allies, and accommodation toward our most hostile adversaries.

The mission of American Crossroads is to help crystallize the debate over these two diametrically opposed visions for America’s future, to educate voters on how these contrasting visions will shape America’s future, and to empower citizens like you to hold lawmakers and office-seekers accountable for where they stand. </div></div>

Perhaps you will explain what it is about the linked statements that you find so objectionable?

Does individual liberty scare you? Is limited government something you find undesirable? Is free enterprise just too much for your inner Marxist to stomach? What's bad about a strong national defense? Do you find informed and effective political action repulsive?

Please, let us hear your thoughts on this and not the party's.

LWW

hondo
06-12-2010, 09:47 PM
I've explained my objections in this thread. Pay attention.

LWW
06-13-2010, 12:22 AM
No ... you haven't.

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No ... you haven't.

LWW </div></div>

His group has spent 127 million thus far
using the Rovian tactics of attacking Democrats and distorting the facts.
You didn't think ole Karl went away, did you?

hondo
06-13-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No ... you haven't.

LWW </div></div>

If he were not a ruthless, devious, dis-honest champaigner[SIC], he would not be so disliked

hondo
06-13-2010, 06:47 AM

LWW </div></div>

If there's an emotional issue where Rove can play on the ignorance of the American people, Rove will find it.

hondo
06-13-2010, 06:50 AM

LWW </div></div>

Satisfied. I am not going to say anythinbg about your reading comprehension skills because I'm not like you, brother.

Why not close up the computer for a while and go to church today?

Jesus loves you.

LWW
06-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Dude ... all you did was post a link you didn't read, or at least didn't comprehend, and toss out some boiler plate party talking points.

Why is it that you can never clear the bar no matter how low it is set?

How about answer the questions with your own thoughts just once?

AFter confessing your hate motivated I thought you were making a breakthrough. Don't backslide.

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Dude, I read it. It was written by them, dude.
Do you think their website is going to portray themselves in a bad light, dude?
Please think before you attack, dude.

Thanks, dude.

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Hondo, you misspelled..."dupe"

LWW
06-13-2010, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, I read it. It was written by them, dude.
Do you think their website is going to portray themselves in a bad light, dude?
Please think before you attack, dude.

Thanks, dude. </div></div>

Then you should have no problems answering the questions I posed to you in post #309918 ... yet, amazingly, you seem befuddled by them?

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 02:18 PM
No problem, honey. I posted the link to show what they were representing themselves as, not anything else.
I then added my comments to show what I thought of their organization.

All clear, sweetheart?

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Honey?
XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQlkFSQq0KI&feature=related)
The dog looks fearsome, but like someone here....."that dog don't hunt"

hondo
06-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks, Wolfie. Now I'm crying!

LWW
06-13-2010, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No problem, honey. I posted the link to show what they were representing themselves as, not anything else.
I then added my comments to show what I thought of their organization.

All clear, sweetheart? </div></div>

No ... you didn't.

You posted a link that you hadn't read and are attempting a CYA move.

Now ... these are simple questions. Please explain what issues you have with what they have stated.

LWW

hondo
06-13-2010, 08:35 PM
I will not be bullied by you. I will respond one more time and if that doesn't satisfy you, you can bleat til Doomsday and I will not respond.

I posted the site so I could show folks what organization I was talking about.
Of course, there was nothing negative in their website.
Why would they do that? Why would I expect that?

I then explained their true motivations, how much money they were pouring into it, and then I went on to say what
I think of Rove.
That's it. Nothing more.

So bleat on, Larry. I've answered you more times than I should have to.
You're just playing your same ole silly games. Nothing more.

You have been answered. You'll get nothing more from me, silly boy.
Now run along and play with your G.I.Joes, soldier boy.
This is my last post to you on this thread. Sorry.

But I do love you, brother. Does your church have Wednesday night services? You really should attend once in a while.
Anything that could turn you into a better person would be a benefit to all of us. Especially since you seem to have abandoned
AZ for BD.

P.S. I figure they really miss you over there.

LWW
06-14-2010, 03:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course, there was nothing negative in their website.</div></div>

You finally answered right there ... your opinion is based on what your opinion is told to you to be and not on any reality.

Now, before you deny that ... do you have any reason to believe they are for anything other than what they state they are for?

Or, as I suspect, is it that you couldn't care less what they are actually for ... the party has told you that they are EEEVILLL and you will not disobey?

LWW