PDA

View Full Version : Update from Peoria

AzHousePro
08-24-2002, 09:45 PM
Just got a call from Peoria. They are down to 6 players now.

The winners side is Allison vs Gerda. Gerda beat Karen 9-7.
The one loss side is down to Karen vs Monica and Tiffany vs Helena.

All the winners of these matches make the TV rounds tomorrow.

Mike

Troy
08-24-2002, 10:11 PM
Thanks Mike !!!!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Some people think you just magically are in all places waiting to post up instant results...

Troy...~~~ Understands you must wait for input from "sources".

AzHousePro
08-24-2002, 10:59 PM
You know it.

Just got the final call from Peoria. Gerda is on the hot seat, Karen and Helena play first tomorrow with the winner playing Allison for the chance to play Gerda in the finals.

Gerda beat Allison 9-2 for the hot seat.

08-25-2002, 02:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> Just got a call from Peoria. They are down to 6 players now.

The winners side is Allison vs Gerda. Gerda beat Karen 9-7.
The one loss side is down to Karen vs Monica and Tiffany vs Helena.

All the winners of these matches make the TV rounds tomorrow.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::

Would you happen to know what time the tv rounds will be televised?

Mike <hr></blockquote>

Doctor_D
08-25-2002, 04:40 AM
Good morning:

Thank-you Mike, you do a great job - Period!

Dr. D.

Rich R.
08-25-2002, 08:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Eddie G Chgo:</font><hr>
Would you happen to know what time the tv rounds will be televised?
<hr></blockquote>
Eddie, WPBA matches are not televised live. It will be a while. Keep checking your local listings for ESPN and ESPN2.
Rich R.

Doctor_D
08-25-2002, 11:58 AM
Good afternoon:

Have I missed something, or are Jan McWorter and Kelly Oyama "MIA" from the WPBA event in Peoria ???

Dr. D.

Rich R.
08-25-2002, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good afternoon:

Have I missed something, or are Jan McWorter and Kelly Oyama "MIA" from the WPBA event in Peoria ???

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>
Maybe they did not like the new rules, since they are not in the top 16. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Rich R.

Barbara
08-25-2002, 12:25 PM
Well they certainly weren't on the chart.

Hmmmmmm.....

Barbara~~~maybe they wanted to avoid the 3-hour player's meeting outlining Steve's new chart...

Troy
08-25-2002, 01:12 PM
Maybe they wanted to avoid the massacre..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> Well they certainly weren't on the chart.

Hmmmmmm.....

Barbara~~~maybe they wanted to avoid the 3-hour player's meeting outlining Steve's new chart... <hr></blockquote>

08-25-2002, 01:12 PM
Dr. D,

I didn't see Jan at all, and Kelly was there but didn't play.

It was really fun to be there, but drove me nuts to sit and watch without being able to play. I still wouldn't miss it though!

Karla

Nostroke
08-25-2002, 03:58 PM
I suppose you all know who won or at least who is in the finals but not me, im still getting nothing today despite rebooting about an hour ago- If you have results please post them. Thank you.

08-25-2002, 05:07 PM
Nostroke, Mike (at azbilliards) informed me that his contact source in Peoria had to leave this morning, and was hoping I might have a contact there. We may be in the dark until someone who sees or somehow hears about this afternoon's 3 matches hopefully posts it either here or on azbilliards. Surely someone who attended those matches occasionally posts or lurks either here or there. - Chris in NC