PDA

View Full Version : Awesome.

Qtec
06-13-2010, 04:54 AM
Rachel body slams GOPer.LOL

link (http://www.hbo.com/real-time-with-bill-maher/index.html#/real-time-with-bill-maher/episodes/0/188-episode/video/188-june-11-overtime.html/eNrjcmbO0CzLTEnNd8xLzKksyUx2zs8rSa0oUc-PSYEJBSSmp-ol5qYyFzLnszECoXRiaUl+QU5ipW1JUWkqJyMjAG2-Fzg=)

Start at 6.50 mins.

Q

Sid_Vicious
06-13-2010, 11:17 AM
I enjoyed that Q, thanks...sid

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 11:30 AM
ditto!!! very interesting.

llotter
06-13-2010, 12:30 PM
there is nothing more entertaining than a bunch of lefties yucking it up and patting themselves on the back for being stupid. reminds me of the three stooges comedy act.

At least we can all go down laughing.

LWW
06-13-2010, 12:36 PM
The stooges medical plan was much better.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-13-2010, 02:25 PM
another talking head, empty suit...heard from.....that erudite (for a bigot) comment, would be a big hit over on AZBonehead...

How's your pen pal and American Idol, the heroic Mr. Kopp doing these days? Is he a big hit like in:
let's rock (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0Rz-uP4Mk)

hondo
06-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Mr Lotter, what is your reaction to Rachel Maddow's assertion that the Republicans rejected their own original plan for
strictly partisan reasons?

Larry, is there any way you could keep your big nose out of this at least until Lotter has an opportunity to respond?
Thanks in advance.

LWW
06-14-2010, 03:15 AM
Mr hondo, what is the chance that you looked into Rachel Maddow's assertion that the Republicans rejected their own original plan for strictly partisan reasons?

Mr hondo, what is the chance that you looked into the fact that Obamacare is exactly the plan which Obama opposed and said would be disastrous when proposed by Hillary during the campaign?

What's that?

You never question the party?

Whatever is on the spoon is OK by you?

I already knew that.

LWW

hondo
06-14-2010, 05:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr hondo, what is the chance that you looked into Rachel Maddow's assertion that the Republicans rejected their own original plan for strictly partisan reasons?

Mr hondo, what is the chance that you looked into the fact that Obamacare is exactly the plan which Obama opposed and said would be disastrous when proposed by Hillary during the campaign?

What's that?

I already knew that.

LWW </div></div>

"Larry, is there any way you could keep your big nose out of this at least until Lotter has an opportunity to respond?
Thanks in advance."

Couldn't do it, could you, bro?
Man, you've got it bad. What an attention whore!!!!

LWW
06-14-2010, 05:20 AM
Mr hondo ... I asked you a series of different questions.

BTW ... you answered them.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-14-2010, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr hondo, what is the chance that you looked into Rachel Maddow's assertion that the Republicans rejected their own original plan for strictly partisan reasons?

What's that?

I already knew that.

LWW </div></div>

"Larry, is there any way you could keep your big nose out of this at least until Lotter has an opportunity to respond?
Thanks in advance."

Couldn't do it, could you, bro?
Man, you've got it bad. What an attention whore!!!! </div></div>

What ellse can we expect from the standard fly over, double-wide analysis.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hey, I think I recall a thread from some Bubba, that the oil spill wasn't as bad as predictions.

Then another one, about how the administration provented BP from going forward with their emergency plans.

And after that, IIRC, they all jumped onto the idiocy denying that the drilling taking place in deep water, was not because that's where the most oil\ reserves are, IOW, a financial decision by the oil corporations, but rather because ecologists and conservationists had forced them out into deep waters.

LMAO!

Of course, there is no documantation provided by any of them to support those ridiculous claims, and when I post proof of their ridiculous folly, they simply twist or ignore it, and then proceed to annnounce that those of us who post the documentation, are the dummies.

Hence, this site is trashed with double-think, compliments of the double-wide, bubba double think, from the flyover "Real; America" bubba double wide, double think, states of denial, La La land.

BTW, check out Jindel down there screaming about Obama, while he is standiing there with millions in his fists, and doesn't have a clue what to do with it! Why isn't he spending it to clean up, instead of playing the politician, for the Grand Oil Party, aka GOP?

Guess they're all too busy fighting to protect the thieves on Wall Street, and the incompetents of Big Oil, voting against holding any of them to account.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
06-14-2010, 10:37 AM
MYOFB! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

hondo
06-14-2010, 10:38 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 10:58 AM
"double wide, double think"....you may have added a new descriptive to our lexicon....
I also like bubba think, but that only applies to someone so ******* dumb....they thinks they iz like relly smart.
DW/DT.....that is like:
"attention K-Mart shoppers, we have a blue light special on aisle 5"
My good friend Stephenie....would use that line every time there was a lull in the conversation. She died of a brain clot/hemmorage? while having breakfast with her daughter at Denny's...another favorite target of derision for her; she called it Lenny's. I always thought that if there is a life hereafter....she would have enjoyed the irony of that.

Gayle in MD
06-14-2010, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"double wide, double think"....you may have added a new descriptive to our lexicon....
I also like bubba think, but that only applies to someone so ******* dumb....they thinks they iz like relly smart.
DW/DT.....that is like:
"attention K-Mart shoppers, we have a blue light special on aisle 5"
My good friend Stephenie....would use that line every time there was a lull in the conversation. She died of a brain clot/hemmorage? while having breakfast with her daughter at Denny's...another favorite target of derision for her; she called it Lenny's. I always thought that if there is a life hereafter....she would have enjoyed the irony of that. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also like bubba think, but that only applies to someone so ******* dumb....they thinks they iz like relly smart.
</div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And they are the very stalkers who think we want to read every single thought that runs through their demented double-wide, double speak little minds.

Addiction is a terrible thing. I guess it's no more likely that the worst offenders, unable to post anything of substance, or documentation, whom I have requested to stay the hell away from my posts, are any more likely to admit to themselves their own stalking addictions, than it is to think they could admit to themselves that their own stunningly uninformed, misguilded votes, along with their stunning ignorance, put this country right into the mess it is in right now, and was in from the start of the Obama Administration!

Some people just have no idea how obnoxious they are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
06-14-2010, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Some people just have no idea how obnoxious they are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

We've been trying to tell you for some time now, but you just don't seem to get it.

You are the poster girl for obnoxious!

Steve

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 03:18 PM
If Steve didn't stalk your every post, then try to put you down for publishing that, with his <s>bubba </s> biting retorts...even though it may just be an item from the media,....that alone would reduce his post count by 50%.
You are his favorite target, as you are lww's, and his "faithful Indian companion",and "spear carrier" Sev's....

pooltchr
06-14-2010, 03:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Steve didn't stalk your every post, then try to put you down for publishing that, with his <s>bubba </s> biting retorts...even though it may just be an item from the media,....that alone would reduce his post count by 50%.
You are his favorite target, as you are lww's, and his "faithful Indian companion",and "spear carrier" Sev's.... </div></div>

You better watch yourself. You might just pass the godmother with your own post count. I'm sure that wouldn't score any brownie points with her.

That "spear carrier" comment wasn't a racist comment, was it?????

Steve

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 04:14 PM
look it up...before you make any insinuations....( I did )
NO....it ain't, but nice try on your part.

Gayle in MD
06-14-2010, 04:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Steve didn't stalk your every post, then try to put you down for publishing that, with his <s>bubba </s> biting retorts...even though it may just be an item from the media,....that alone would reduce his post count by 50%.
You are his favorite target, as you are lww's, and his "faithful Indian companion",and "spear carrier" Sev's.... </div></div>

They have to have some way of acting out their poor losers frustration.

Anything, but admit they voted us into all of the messes we're currently facing. Constant personal attacks, allow them to change the subject away from the facts. Typical Repiglicans.

I will not refer to Bush, if the day ever comes that this country is able to finally dig it's way out of his destruction against my country!

pooltchr
06-14-2010, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I will not refer to Bush, if the day ever comes that this country is able to finally dig it's way out of his destruction against my country!

</div></div>

I guess that means we will continue to hear "But Bush" for at least the next 2 1/2 years! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 05:10 PM
just don't let him, nor the other two, bully you. While the hunting & shooting, attempt at intimidation,post will not be reprinted in "American Sportsman" mag, even though it was "stunning"....one has to wonder why they would even need weaponry to overcome a senior, and a grandmother.
At least Goober has not threatened to use force to subdue you...as.......(ready).....the pen is mightier then the sword...lol

hondo
06-14-2010, 05:13 PM
STALKER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 05:19 PM
ain't that the truth though......

pooltchr
06-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Wow! Hondo calls and you answer!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STALKER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div> Yep, and a real sicko!

llotter
06-15-2010, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Lotter, what is your reaction to Rachel Maddow's assertion that the Republicans rejected their own original plan for

Larry, is there any way you could keep your big nose out of this at least until Lotter has an opportunity to respond?
Thanks in advance. </div></div>

They must be influenced by the Tea Party and that is a good thing. Healthcare is not in the Constitution and therefore should not be the concern of the federal government.

hondo
06-15-2010, 06:53 AM
I love you guys. Have a great day!

hondo
06-15-2010, 06:55 AM
OK, LWW, you can stick your nose in now.
Lotter didn't have much.

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Lotter, what is your reaction to Rachel Maddow's assertion that the Republicans rejected their own original plan for

Thanks in advance. </div></div>

They must be influenced by the Tea Party and that is a good thing. Healthcare is not in the Constitution and therefore should not be the concern of the federal government. </div></div>

Pre-emptive war isn't in the Constitution, either, but you defended that.

Spying on Americans? Not in the Constitution.

Politicizing Justice and Liberty for all. Gee, that's not in there either.

Holding secret meetings behind the scenes? Not in there.

Arming radical nuts on the other side of the world? Not in there.

Throwing out Congressional legislation by using signing statements? Not in there.

Propping up dictators? Not in there.

Torturing Prisoners of War? Not in there.

Breaking treaty agreements?

Abusing Executive powers? Not in there.

Destroying evidence of law breaking? Not in there.
Not in there.

Outing secret agents. Not in there.

Interferring into private personal family matters? Not in there.

The Constitution is a living document, and was intended to be so. The right thinks it lives only to satisfy their thirst for war, and their F-ed up religious ideologies.

It doesn't!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
06-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Tap! Tap! Tap!