PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Congressman Manhandles Student.

Sev
06-14-2010, 01:09 PM
A proud moment to be sure.

Democrat S.C. Congressman Bob Etheridge at his finest.
Looks like the 3 martini lunch got the best of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoHBYM&feature=player_embedded#!

pooltchr
06-14-2010, 01:30 PM
The left in this country are on edge right now, and have become very defensive. this is understandable. Consider how they have spent years claiming that the republicans were the cause of all the troubles of the world, only to see things come crashing down around them as soon as they got control.

Most of them know their future is in question, thanks to the failure they elected to the White House. The country has seen that the "change" they voted for is far worse than anything they imagined.

The Dems won the white house in 08 because the reps failed in providing fiscal responsibility. The country was not going to elect another rep. But now that they got a taste of the alternative, I suspect they have dug their own collective grave.

Forgive him for lashing out at someone who dared to question him. He's only a democrat, after all.

Steve

Sev
06-14-2010, 02:47 PM
I wonder if Gayle approves??

Technically it was assault.

Sev
06-14-2010, 02:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Its on CNN!!

SWEET!!!!

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Presently there are 235 Democratic Congressmen (199 Republicans)
This one incident then, indicts all the other fine, hard working, well respected, etc, etc Congressmen on the left side of the aisle?
As Paul Simon (or William Simon ?) once noted....
"there are incidents and accidents"
this might have been an accidental incident?.....

pooltchr
06-14-2010, 04:58 PM
The fact that you try to minimize the incident is telling.

The fact that you attempt to sing the praises of the crooks in Washington is beyond belief!

Steve

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 05:17 PM
just complain then to the admin...as your post reads like the waste byproduct of yesterdays digested meal.

LWW
06-14-2010, 06:32 PM
This is yet another example of how the statists see the citizenry as serfs who should be happy to simply do their bidding.

LWW

Sev
06-14-2010, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Presently there are 235 Democratic Congressmen (199 Republicans)
This one incident then, indicts all the other fine, hard working, well respected, etc, etc Congressmen on the left side of the aisle?
this might have been an accidental incident?..... </div></div>

Your girl G seems to believe it is so with republicans.
Whats good for the goose... .

Sev
06-14-2010, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Presently there are 235 Democratic Congressmen (199 Republicans)

Accidental incident???

I accidentally grabbed him by the neck and slapped him???

Game over. Good night Alice.

pooltchr
06-14-2010, 08:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...as your post reads like the waste byproduct of yesterdays digested meal.
</div></div>

I will have to defer to your expertise on that particular topic. I'm sure you have made it one of your life's purposes to an intellectual understanding of s##t!

Steve

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 09:27 PM
it was a joke, not a good one, but considering my age.....
Good night Mr's Calabash wherever you are....and good nite to you, Mary Louise

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 09:36 PM
which is why people defer to me, when inquiring about you and your posts.
I'm done with you....and your grade school replies....YOU, thinking that YOU are interpreting the news for everybody here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
Stick to the funny papers.....but don't forget to read them before the dog craps on them.
The idea that you are the intellectual leader (wannabe) here....does have a cathartic effect on my digestive system.
I'll let you, lww, and apparently now, Sev...Sev???? slug it out...verbally, of course....to see who will be top dog here....

Qtec
06-15-2010, 12:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, Etheridge's actions are only partially defensible. He need not have gotten physical with the students who asked him the provocative question regarding his support of the "Obama Agenda" (honestly, that sort of opening question is straight from the Jason Mattera school of inflammatory interview techniques.)

But little is known about these "students." The YouTube video is published under an account titled TonyManization, and <span style='font-size: 11pt'>even more damning is that the faces of the individuals asking the Congressman questions are blurred out.</span> Hmmm...nothing like the courage of the anonymous protester.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Which brings us back to Etheridge's response. Yeah - he comes off as a jerk, but...when in Rome. It will be interesting to follow how this story plays out in the news media. Will it be a big story? Probably not, but apparently being prepared for ambush interviews from eager college kids is the next phase of media training for many on Capitol Hill.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UPDATE:

DNC spokesman Brad Woodhouse addressed the video in a statement Monday:

"Motives matter, and I think you can see who was behind this," Woodhouse said. "This was a Republican party tracking operation. If it wasn't a party tracker or intern, why is the face blurred and why is the source hidden? You know if it had been a right wing blog, they'd identify themselves and they'd be booking this person on TV all day. Republicans know if they admit their involvement in this game of gotcha it will undermine their credibility. One minute this guy is interviewing a member of Congress on camera and the next a video is released with his face blurred out? If that doesn't tell you this is a Republican Party hatchet job nothing will." </div></div> link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/14/bob-etheridge-attacks-stu_n_610978.html)

He repeatedly asked the kid who he was and he refused to answer. WHY?

Q

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 03:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, Etheridge's actions are only partially defensible. He need not have gotten physical with the students who asked him the provocative question regarding his support of the "Obama Agenda" (honestly, that sort of opening question is straight from the Jason Mattera school of inflammatory interview techniques.)

But little is known about these "students." The YouTube video is published under an account titled TonyManization, and <span style='font-size: 11pt'>even more damning is that the faces of the individuals asking the Congressman questions are blurred out.</span> Hmmm...nothing like the courage of the anonymous protester.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Which brings us back to Etheridge's response. Yeah - he comes off as a jerk, but...when in Rome. It will be interesting to follow how this story plays out in the news media. Will it be a big story? Probably not, but apparently being prepared for ambush interviews from eager college kids is the next phase of media training for many on Capitol Hill.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UPDATE:

DNC spokesman Brad Woodhouse addressed the video in a statement Monday:

"Motives matter, and I think you can see who was behind this," Woodhouse said. "This was a Republican party tracking operation. If it wasn't a party tracker or intern, why is the face blurred and why is the source hidden? You know if it had been a right wing blog, they'd identify themselves and they'd be booking this person on TV all day. Republicans know if they admit their involvement in this game of gotcha it will undermine their credibility. One minute this guy is interviewing a member of Congress on camera and the next a video is released with his face blurred out? If that doesn't tell you this is a Republican Party hatchet job nothing will." </div></div> link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/14/bob-etheridge-attacks-stu_n_610978.html)

He repeatedly asked the kid who he was and he refused to answer. WHY?

Q </div></div>

Another sneaky Republican hitjob. I'm still waiting for the truth to come out on Green, in South Carolina. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
06-15-2010, 04:01 AM
No matter how low the bar is set. ...

LWW

Sev
06-15-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it was a joke, not a good one, but considering my age.....
Good night Mr's Calabash wherever you are....and good nite to you, Mary Louise </div></div>

OK. I missed that one.
Punctuating with a smiley once in a while could be of assistance. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
06-15-2010, 05:41 AM
Pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

LWW
06-15-2010, 05:47 AM
Don't blame a parrot for what it repeats.

LWW

Sev
06-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Cracker??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
06-15-2010, 06:39 AM
1 - He was under no requirement to answer.

2 - He answered anyway.

3 - If I wanted to play like the far left I would claim it was a demokook plant.

4 - None of this makes any difference to you for you have zero interest in the truth.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He repeatedly asked the kid who he was and he refused to answer. WHY?

Q </div></div>

He was obviously up to no good. Why don't we have his name right now? He rammed that camera right under the man's nose, two inches away from his face. Any person would have had an automatic reaction to that.

If that kid hadn't been so pushy, annd been polite, introduced himself, didn't invade the man's space, and was being completely obnoxious, none of it would have happened. The kid was overbearing, as is plain to see on the tape.

I'm sure even if the kid had spit right in his face, the right would be either defending it, or denying to filmed proof.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
06-15-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He repeatedly asked the kid who he was and he refused to answer. WHY?

Q </div></div>

He was obviously up to no good. Why don't we have his name right now? He rammed that camera right under the man's nose, two inches away from his face. Any person would have had an automatic reaction to that.

If that kid hadn't been so pushy, annd been polite, introduced himself, didn't invade the man's space, and was being completely obnoxious, none of it would have happened. The kid was overbearing, as is plain to see on the tape.

I'm sure even if the kid had spit right in his face, the right would be either defending it, or denying to filmed proof.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Hee has already admitted that he was wrong and has apologized for the way he treatecdd the young man. Why do you continue to try and defend the actions of someone who admits he was WRONG???

Steve

LWW
06-15-2010, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He repeatedly asked the kid who he was and he refused to answer. WHY?

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

If you would actually watch the video you would realize how ridiculous your post sounds.

1 - He spoke to the congressman from several yards away.

2 - The congressman stuck his nose in the cameraman's face.

3 - He slapped someone or something.

4 - He then assaulted a citizen.

This idjit should be jailed ... and he knows he won't be because folks like you will lick the party explanation from the spoon and repeat it.

Click this line to view the video Gayle. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoHBYM&feature=player_embedded#!)

LWW

wolfdancer
06-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Sorry, but I have you on total ignore.....I have no idea about what you are saying....but then neither do you, so we are even on that score....
Here's a great idea for you....you may want to write it down....why don't you invite Steve, and your acolyte, Sev to become full fledged, card carrying, members of your fan club over on AZB?
Huh Huh???? It would be an honor and a special thrill for them.

pooltchr
06-15-2010, 09:14 PM
What kind of idiot posts that they have no idea what they are responding to, because they are ignoring that person, but then launches into a lengthy response about something they admit they know nothing about because they chose not to read it?

Oh, never mind. We know what kind of idiot does that.

Steve

LWW
06-16-2010, 05:03 AM
There are garden variety idiots ... and then there are very special idiots.

LWW

Sev
06-16-2010, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, but I have you on total ignore.....I have no idea about what you are saying....but then neither do you, so we are even on that score....
Here's a great idea for you....you may want to write it down....why don't you invite Steve, and your acolyte, Sev to become full fledged, card carrying, members of your fan club over on AZB?
Huh Huh???? It would be an honor and a special thrill for them. </div></div>

Did you say something. Your voice is a bit muffled. It almost sound like your talking out of your arse. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 06:52 AM
woofie has been on a campaign to try and get some of us to leave the forum. I'm guessing he's getting tired of having to deal with thinking people, rather than just those who readily accept the daily spoon feeding provided for they by their leadership.

They always want to silence the opposition.

Steve

Sev
06-16-2010, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">woofie has been on a campaign to try and get some of us to leave the forum. I'm guessing he's getting tired of having to deal with thinking people, rather than just those who readily accept the daily spoon feeding provided for they by their leadership.

They always want to silence the opposition.

Steve </div></div>

And all along I thought he was doing a poor Jack Benny rendition.

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Over the top, but why wouldn't the kid identify himself?

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:41 PM

Oh, but the Left are over the top right now, Wolfie.
Oh, wait a minute. The tea party is on the Right, aren't they?

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it was a joke, not a good one, but considering my age.....
Good night Mr's Calabash wherever you are....and good nite to you, Mary Louise </div></div>

Larry and the boys have no sense of humor.
The only one who can sometimes see the humor is Sev.
The others are a pretty anal retentive bunch.

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

</div></div>

Add me to your pathetic list. Looked like a hit job to me.
Why wouldn't the kid identify himself?
I imagine a lawsuit is next.

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - He was under no requirement to answer.

2 - He answered anyway.

3 - If I wanted to play like the far left I would claim it was a demokook plant.

4 - None of this makes any difference to you for you have zero interest in the truth.

LWW </div></div>

LIAR! He did not answer.

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of idiot posts that they have no idea what they are responding to, because they are ignoring that person, but then launches into a lengthy response about something they admit they know nothing about because they chose not to read it?

Steve </div></div>

I have no idea what you are saying either.
LOL! You and Larry are setting the bar for anal retentive.
You guys need a douche once in a while.

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Back to the name-calling, I see. You must be very proud.

Sev
06-16-2010, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

</div></div>

Add me to your pathetic list. Looked like a hit job to me.
Why wouldn't the kid identify himself?
I imagine a lawsuit is next. </div></div>

The media does hit jobs all the time. Every once and a while somebody attacks a reporter or camera man. Not saying the students were media as quite obviously they are not. However.
The students did not coral the guy. He approached them and then assaulted the student.
He appeared a bit intoxicated to me.

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 02:11 PM
"spoon fed"........idiotic statement, and it's not even original.lww has the copyright on that.
AS to geting you to leave......that would be a great idea...then maybe the folks that have left....just might come back...since they wouldn't have to wade through so many of your "educational"
postings.....
Don't look now...but the board is dead....last one out, please turn out the lights

Sev
06-16-2010, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"spoon fed"........idiotic statement, and it's not even original.lww has the copyright on that.
AS to geting you to leave......that would be a great idea...then maybe the folks that have left....just might come back...since they wouldn't have to wade through so many of your "educational"
postings.....
Don't look now...but the board is dead....last one out, please turn out the lights </div></div>

We're reducing our carbon footprint by the day!!!http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/happydance.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/happydance.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/happydance.gif

hondo
06-16-2010, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"spoon fed"........idiotic statement, and it's not even original.lww has the copyright on that.
postings.....
Don't look now...but the board is dead....last one out, please turn out the lights </div></div>

Pretty much true. Some might be mis-lead by the non-stop bombardment by LWW and Sev but there's not a lot going on here.
And if those 2 peace-makers Larry and Steve keep calling everyone idiots, we'll all be gone.

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 02:47 PM
rereading Steve's post....I think it was written just to get me to respond, as so many of his posts are written in that way for...either Gayle or myself to take the bait.
He writes, when he's not chasing after the two of us,.....in a style that one would use in a blog......as though he is the Sensie....

Sev
06-16-2010, 03:00 PM
There will be peace in the valley... .http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/wink2.gif

LWW
06-16-2010, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of idiot posts that they have no idea what they are responding to, because they are ignoring that person, but then launches into a lengthy response about something they admit they know nothing about because they chose not to read it?

Steve </div></div>

I have no idea what you are saying either.
</div></div>

What's funny is that you de facto just confessed to being an idiot.

LWW

LWW
06-16-2010, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back to the name-calling, I see. You must be very proud. </div></div>
That was just precious coming in the middle of these:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LIAR!</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! You and Larry are setting the bar for anal retentive.
You guys need a douche once in a while. </div></div>
You are just undeniably so cute when you wallow in the gutter while claiming to be on the high road.

Do some more for us.

LWW

hondo
06-16-2010, 03:21 PM
You think I'm cute, honey? Why, thank you, sir!
I don't know whether you're cute or not.
All you've put up are bogus and doctored photos of yourself,
you deceitful rascal.

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
ya gotta look at the bright side of things.....he was caught on tape, just roughing him up a bit, but at least he had his cothes on. Them Republican Congressmen been getting caught......

Sev
06-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Good thing it wasnt Barny Frank. There may have been case of illegal entry.

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 04:08 PM
admitting that he was wrong....was just the PC way of dealing with it....he'd like to take the "setup's" camera and bust it over his ******* head.

Sev
06-16-2010, 04:10 PM
So much anger Wolfi.
Have a cold long tall drink. You'll feel better.

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">admitting that he was wrong....was just the PC way of dealing with it....he'd like to take the "setup's" camera and bust it over his ******* head. </div></div>

Are you suggesting that there is a perpensity toward violence coming from one of our dem congressmen?

What is it that fosters such hatred on the part of so many lefties???

Steve

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 06:07 PM
you are using another of lww's lines there....so who is pulling your strings now?

LWW
06-16-2010, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think I'm cute, honey? Why, thank you, sir!
I don't know whether you're cute or not.
All you've put up are bogus and doctored photos of yourself,
you deceitful rascal. </div></div>

There you go with the lies again ... I thought you had me on triple top secret total ignore?

LWW

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 06:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are using another of lww's lines there....so who is pulling your strings now? </div></div>

Couldn't answer the question? Is that why you go on attack?

Steve

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 06:59 PM
I took it as a rheorical question....that didn't call for an answer.
You think that you can make some absurd statement, some assumption on your part.....and I am supposed to defend that?
Get real,... it doesn't fly in a H.S. debating contest....and it won't work here either.....

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 07:48 PM
You were the one that suggested he would like to take violent action. So I am wondering if you have some special insight into his thinking on the subject, or if you just came to that conclusion based on your observations of others in the same situation.

When you make a statement about what someone else is thinking, I just thought you would be good enough to provide clarification as to how you came to that conclusion.

I see now, it was just a typical knee-jerk woofie post with no thought given prior to hitting the submit button.

Please excuse me for assuming that you actually knew what you were talking about.

My bad.

Steve

hondo
06-16-2010, 09:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">admitting that he was wrong....was just the PC way of dealing with it....he'd like to take the "setup's" camera and bust it over his ******* head. </div></div>

Are you suggesting that there is a perpensity toward violence coming from one of our dem congressmen?

Steve </div></div>

"perpensity" ????
Yeah, Larry, you and Steve sure have mastered the English language. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Quadruple, sweetheart. OOPS! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

wolfdancer
06-17-2010, 03:04 AM
why would I want to silence......him ?????

LWW
06-17-2010, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are using another of lww's lines there....so who is pulling your strings now? </div></div>

Couldn't answer the question? Is that why you go on attack?

Steve </div></div>

How could he? The party hasn't told him what to believe yet.

LWW

pooltchr
06-17-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">admitting that he was wrong....was just the PC way of dealing with it....he'd like to take the "setup's" camera and bust it over his ******* head. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

"perpensity" ????
Yeah, Larry, you and Steve sure have mastered the English language. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Another example of when you can't actually address the topic, you just go on the attack.

And you wonder why this forum has gone down hill. You and your friends have driven it into the ground with your hate filled posts.

Steve

wolfdancer
06-17-2010, 11:12 AM
They been watching too much CSI....perp-pensity

pooltchr
06-17-2010, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They been watching too much CSI....perp-pensity </div></div>

Until you become perfect, I suggest you also avoid appointing yourself as the spelling police. This board is petty enough already. Do you really want to drag it down even farther?????

Steve

Stretch
06-17-2010, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They been watching too much CSI....perp-pensity </div></div>

Until you become perfect, I suggest you also avoid appointing yourself as the spelling police. This board is petty enough already. Do you really want to drag it down even farther?????

Steve </div></div>

There was no dragging left after LWW did his own spelling police thing. He is the worst offender of grammer correcting yet he's very comfortable in your blind spot. St.

Gayle in MD
06-17-2010, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They been watching too much CSI....perp-pensity </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

There was no dragging left after LWW did his own spelling police thing. He is the worst offender of grammer correcting yet he's very comfortable in your blind spot. St. </div></div>

Two Widdle, and I do mean Widdle, peas in a Pod.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
06-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Are you ever going to grow up?

Steve

wolfdancer
06-17-2010, 07:05 PM
all I did was a little play on words...

hondo
06-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Steve, you're embarrassed because you try to insinuate that you are smarter than those you argue with and you came across
pretty short this time. Sorry. I'm not intending to humiliate you.
Just lose your smugness and you'll have no problem with me.
I saw an opportunity to prove you are not as sharp as you pretend and I took it.
Believe me, Your idol would have jumped on it too if he knew the word.