PDA

View Full Version : Good news !!!

wolfdancer
06-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Abbie Sunderland is safe aboard a French fishing vessel....and somebody with a sense of humor posted this on the associated message board:
"I've fallen off a boat before. I wasn't even close to dying. You don't almost die because you get wet. jenniewest is a moron. rudy t reilly is a bigger moron for backing up that comment. By the way, it's obama's fault."

Sev
06-15-2010, 06:19 AM
Well ok then.

Glad we got that cleared up.

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Abbie Sunderland is safe aboard a French fishing vessel....and somebody with a sense of humor posted this on the associated message board:
"I've fallen off a boat before. I wasn't even close to dying. You don't almost die because you get wet. jenniewest is a moron. rudy t reilly is a bigger moron for backing up that comment. By the way, it's obama's fault."
</div></div>

Glad she was rescued, but her parents are nuts for letting her go out there alone at her age, in the first place.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
06-15-2010, 07:16 AM
Life is an adventure that should not be feared.

My bet is she goes for it again and is successful.

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Life is an adventure that should not be feared.

My bet is she goes for it again and is successful. </div></div>

Parenting is a responsiblility. End of story.

Deeman3
06-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Now it turns out to be another ballon boy story with the parents trying for a reality show!

I guess they fingure they can always make more kids but you only get one shot at a reality show. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now it turns out to be another ballon boy story with the parents trying for a reality show!

I guess they fingure they can always make more kids but you only get one shot at a reality show. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Yeah, I heard about that. Who's going to pay the costs for this sterling example of poor parenting? I hear the family is broke. Baloon boy similarities, for sure. They're lucky they didn't lose her.

G.

Sev
06-15-2010, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Life is an adventure that should not be feared.

Parenting is a responsiblility. End of story. </div></div>

Nice to know you think that.
I'll keep that in mind when we discuss minorities and what democrats have done to destroy traditional family values.

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Life is an adventure that should not be feared.

Parenting is a responsiblility. End of story. </div></div>

Nice to know you think that.
I'll keep that in mind when we discuss minorities and what democrats have done to destroy traditional family values. </div></div>

No party has assisted minorities in gaining equal rights, and equal opportunities, more than Democratics.

Republican Family values mean toe tapping in bathrooms, hiding their sexual persuasion while voting against gay rights, vanishing from Government duties to fly to their mistresses in Argentina, porking the wives of their aides, and lying about their Family Values group on C.ST., calling it a church, while it was nothing more than a flop house for unfaithful husbands to lay plans for hiding what they were up to, while bilking D.C. for property taxes, and hiding the people who were paying for their board....

I've seen enough of Republican Family Values!

G.