PDA

View Full Version : Meg Whitman Attacked Ebay Employee

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 06:55 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
And paid six figures for it.

LOL, nice gal.

Between her, Fiorina, who can crash a corporation and outsource American Jobs faster than a wink, and that nutcase in Arizona, who wants to provide Scientology therapy for prisoners, and get rid of SS and MC, I'm looking forward to the elections!

Republikooks have their kookiest people running, as usual. Glad only twenty percent of Americans are nuts!

G.

Sev
06-15-2010, 07:14 AM
Seems you dont like self made woman.

Or are you just jealous that she is so much more successful than yourself?

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems you dont like self made woman.

Or are you just jealous that she is so much more successful than yourself? </div></div>

Another pointless post. If you can't address the subject of the post, then go elsewhere.

This thread is about a woman running for public office, who couldn't control her temper and became violent with an employee under her authority.

Additionally, success is a personal definition, and my life has been extremely successful, FYI.

G.

Sev
06-15-2010, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems you dont like self made woman.

Or are you just jealous that she is so much more successful than yourself? </div></div>

Another pointless post. If you can't address the subject of the post, then go elsewhere.

This thread is about a woman running for public office, who couldn't control her temper and became violent with an employee under her authority.

Additionally, success is a personal definition, and my life has been extremely successful, FYI.

G.
</div></div>

You seem to be perfectly ok with that democrat congressman's actions in regards to him assaulting a student.

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems you dont like self made woman.

G.
</div></div>

You seem to be perfectly ok with that democrat congressman's actions in regards to him assaulting a student.

</div></div>

Self defense. Let some stranger jump up in your face and push a camera two inches from your nose, and see how you like it. He shouldn't have apologized.

G.

Sev
06-15-2010, 08:11 AM
I watched the video. They were respectful. His response was over the top.

llotter
06-15-2010, 08:11 AM
While I certainly admire strong women as political leaders like Margaret Thatcher, I am concerned that the rise of women in politics now is more a sign of filling a vacuum left by men who have been weakened and intimidated by the left wing women's movement.

The traditional role of the sexes as mother on the one hand and bread winner on the other played a very useful role in our culture but now it has changed to something more egalitarian with a resulting confusion all around. As the revelation from Time Magazine pointed out a few years ago, men and women really are different. Messing with Nature cannot end up good.

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched the video. They were respectful. His response was over the top.

</div></div>

I watched the video, too, and they were out of order. You can't jump up into someone's face, push a camera right under their nose, and expect to be treated like a sane individual. When one man invades another man's space, he is asking for it.

The representative was within his rights to push that little punk away. His mistake was in offering an apology.

G.

Sev
06-15-2010, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched the video. They were respectful. His response was over the top.

</div></div>

I watched the video, too, and they were out of order. You can't jump up into someone's face, push a camera right under their nose, and expect to be treated like a sane individual. When one man invades another man's space, he is asking for it.

The representative was within his rights to push that little punk away. His mistake was in offering an apology.

G. </div></div>

I bet you would be singing a different tune if the student was a female. As a matter of fact I don't think you would have commented on it at all.

The congressman is not above the law. He physically struck the student and then grabbed him by the throat.

He crossed the line.

Gayle in MD
06-15-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched the video. They were respectful. His response was over the top.

</div></div>

G. </div></div>

I bet you would be singing a different tune if the student was a female. As a matter of fact I don't think you would have commented on it at all.

The congressman is not above the law. He physically struck the student and then grabbed him by the throat.

He crossed the line. </div></div>

He did not strike the punk. He pushed the camera away, then grabbed him, and held him, and the camera. I saw no hit.

The punk started it when he invaded the man's space. We've seen other punks from the right play all sorts of political scams. Now, a new one going on in SC.

Repiglicans always play dirty, overt, covert, deceit.

G.

pooltchr
06-15-2010, 11:13 AM
I expect nothing short of complete partisanship from you, but defending a man for assault is beyond even your low standards.

He admitted it was wrong....why can't you??

Steve

pooltchr
06-15-2010, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The punk started it when he invaded the man's space.
G. </div></div>

If you actually watched the video, you would have seen that the student addressed him from several feet away, and remained in place as the congressman continued to approach him.
But little details like that shouldn't prevent you from repeating the same lie over and over in an attempt to toe the party line.

Steve

Sev
06-15-2010, 01:28 PM
The camera does not lie.

The congressman would loose in court.