PDA

View Full Version : Demokook adultery exposed.

LWW
06-16-2010, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Al Gore's split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage was a shock to everyone who thought theirs was the ideal marriage. Now Star can exclusively reveal that the former Vice President was having an affair with Larry David's ex-wife for the past two years! </div></div>

I'm trying to help my dear friend Gayle as I know she would have posted &gt;&gt;&gt;THIS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.starmagazine.com/al_gore_laurie_david_affair/news/16986) if she had seen it.

I have heard many times how she hates this type of thing among our political leaders and wants it exposed.

LWW

Sev
06-16-2010, 06:17 AM
BAAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

I guess Al was pushing a lot more than hot air at Davids wife.

LWW
06-16-2010, 06:25 AM
It seems that for once bush actually was the cause of Gore's problems.

LWW

llotter
06-16-2010, 06:33 AM
Gayle jumps on the hypocrisy of those on the Right who don't walk the walk of their moral talk. Those on the Left make no claim of moral standards and therefore no hypocrisy. There are more important goals that the Left pursues like eliminating hunger and disease and creating/restoring a clean environment. These are not 'moral' imperatives of antiquity but a New Morality where preservation and provision of the basic needs of humanity trumps all else.

Al Gore is the perfect example of someone concerned with the 'big picture' of our future and shouldn't be held to account for the minor details of personal behavior. You can hardly blame someone from the Left for pointing out the problems and contradictions of the old, religiously based system that not only doesn't work for people but fails to address the 'big picture'.

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 06:48 AM
Speaking of AlGore, I wonder why he hasn't come out demanding more action to address the environmental disaster in the gulf. Is it politically incorrect for a Dem to question anything that Obama does or does not do?

Steve

Sev
06-16-2010, 07:07 AM
No carbon credits in it???