PDA

View Full Version : The Moron says he is a Muslim

llotter
06-16-2010, 07:33 AM
Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? The intolerant Muslim religion is anti-American and anti-freedom so it is perfectly reasonable that The Moron himself fits that mold.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/06/report_obama_said_i_am_a_musli.html

Should the tolerant be tolerant of the intolerant?

Sev
06-16-2010, 07:35 AM
June 16, 2010
Report: Obama said 'I Am a Muslim'
By Pamela Geller
"The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."

That was the claim of Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as reported in the May 2010 issue of Israel Today. According to journalist Avi Lipkin, Gheit appeared on Nile TV's "Round Table Show" in January, on which he said that "he had had a one-on-one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a Moslem father and step-son of Moslem step-father, that his half-brothers in Kenya were Moslems, and that he was loyal to the Moslem agenda."

Obama allegedly said this in the context of reassuring Gheit that he would soon deal with Israel:

He asked that the Moslem world show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems (Healthcare) [sic], that he would show the Moslem world what he would do with Israel.

Could this be true? Even if Gheit's claim isn't true, or was misreported, every country in the free world must be cognizant of the catastrophic sea change that has taken place in the leadership of the free world -- as witnessed by events over the past year. Barack Obama took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, and yet whether he is a Muslim or not, he has undeniably gone around the world promoting Islam and Sharia (Islamic law).

And now, if what Gheit says is true, we know why.

The alleged exchange between Obama and Gheit would almost certainly have happened in early January 2010, when Gheit was in Washington, D.C. regarding "Mideast peace talks."

On Thursday, January 7, 2010, the Associated Press reported that "Clinton and Mitchell [were] scheduled to meet" with Gheit on Friday, January 8, 2010: see ABC news here.

On Friday, January 8, 2010, Hillary Clinton and Gheit spoke with each other. The U.S. Department of State has provided video before the meeting: see the Department of State here.

On Saturday, January 9, 2010, NPR spoke with Gheit about his visit: see NPR.org.

This is a devastating claim, and yet no media outlet is covering it. Remember, during Obama's campaign, I and others were excoriated for using his middle name. We were accused of implying he was a crypto-Muslim. We could not discuss his background, his Islamic schooling, his ties to Islam. However, I have meticulously documented his Muslim background in my soon-to-be-released book, The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America.

It became all too clear after his election how proud Obama was of his Muslim name, background, and family. He made this plain when he gave his very first interview to Muslim media and boasted of these things. He suddenly became proud of the very things that were verboten to speak of during the campaign. That was the level of deceit and obfuscation.

If Gheit's reported claim is true, then Obama is a baldfaced liar. But why? Why lie if you have nothing to hide?

Of course, if Obama believes himself a Muslim, then his prior behavior constituted taqiya -- deception or lies to advance Islam. This he performed brilliantly during his election: He lied with brazen contempt. And now his Islamic Jew-hatred is made painfully clear in his stunning rebuke of Israel. In Israel Today, political analyst Aviel Schneider exposes some of the further implications of Gheit's claim:

That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term "Islamic extremism" no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Furthermore, the US is now accusing Israel of harming American interests in the Middle East. General David Petraeus, the head of US Central Command, said Israel's intransigence on resolving the conflict with the Palestinians is endangering US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Even the US Congress considers Obama's behavior toward Netanyahu humiliating. Three-quarters of the House of Representatives, 337 of 435 members, signed a bipartisan letter to Clinton expressing "deep concern over recent tension" between the two countries, and demanding that it be smoothed over quickly and in private.

"Obama is a real problem for Israel," a senior official told told Yediot. "He is Israel's biggest strategic catastrophe." The newspaper also quoted another official who believes that for the first time Washington has switched sides. "The Obama White House is putting pressure only on Israel but does not expect anything from the Palestinians," he said. "These American demands are unacceptable."

Is it any wonder that Obama's counterterror adviser speaks Arabic, calls Jerusalem "Al-Quds," and calls jihad a "legitimate tenet of Islam"?

We know that Gheit met with Obama in April 2010 in D.C. -- check out White House.gov, which lists Gheit as one of the attendees of a "Nuclear Security Summit" at that time. And they met more than once. Gheit had a private meeting with Obama in May 2009.

Worse yet, Gheit just last month called Israel "the enemy." This after Israel gave them the Sinai (which Israel had won in a defensive war and defended through another one) with all its oil in return for "peace."

How plausible is Gheit's reported claim about Obama? Let's review Obama's track record:

* March 2009: Obama declares the "war on terror" is over, despite a dramatic increase in jihad war ops.
* March 2009: he floats the idea that he will talk to violent, genocidal Hamas.
* March 2009: he demands that more Muslim Americans work in the Obama administration and insists that they be recruited.
* April 2009: Obama tells Europe to admit Islamic Turkey into the EU, much to the consternation of the Europeans.
* April 2009: Obama demands that non-Muslims respect Islam (despite our differences) in a speech in Turkey.
* April 2009: Obama says in a speech from Turkey, "We are not a Christian nation."
* April 2009: Dalia Mogahed, the first hijab-clad senior adviser to Obama on Muslim affairs, says in an interview with terrorist- and jihad-supporting Sheik Yusuf Qaradawi's website, "Many have claimed that terrorists have 'hijacked Islam.' I disagree. I think Islam is safe and thriving in the lives of Muslims around the world. What the terrorists have been allowed to take over are Muslim grievances."
* April 2009: Obama lays groundwork for a partnership with Hamas.
* May 2009: Obama promises to offer his "personal commitment" to Muslims.
* May 2009: Obama calls America "one of the largest Muslim countries on the planet."
* June 2009: Obama invites the Muslim Brotherhood, a violent global jihadist group whose sole objective is a universal caliphate, to his speech to the ummah (Muslim community) in Cairo.
* June 2009: Obama makes a stunning speech to the Muslim world from Al Azhar University in Cairo. It defies explanation.
* July 2009: Obama reaches out to the violent jihadists of Hezb'allah.
* July 2009: Obama creates a new office at the State Department, Outreach to the Worldwide Muslim community, reporting directly to Hillary Clinton.
* July 2009: The State Department Welcomes Hamas mouthpiece Al-Quds TV to D.C. to filmpPropaganda.
* Obama promises to close GITMO.
* Obama is rebuked when plans are revealed for CIA prosecutions for 911 interrogations: Seven Ex-chiefs of CIA Oppose Case Review: ALL Sign letter to Stop CIA Persecutions.
* In July 2009, Obama sanctions the brutal crackdown of those marching for freedom in Iran and sides with the mullahcracy. He stands silent about the Iranian regime's mass executions, mass rape, and murder.
* July 2009: Obama plans to slash the U.S. nuclear arsenal.
* September 2009: Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton on Obama at the U.N.: "This is the most radical anti-Israel speech I can recall any president making...I have to say I was very shaken by this speech."
* October 2009: Obama offers millions in Muslim technology fund.
* November 2009, Fort Hood Jihad Coverup: Obama Urges Congress To Put Off Fort Hood Probe, Warns Against Turning Tragedy Into "Political Theater"
* November 2009: Obama offers the Taliban control of the Kandahar, Helmand, Oruzgan, Kunar, and Nuristan provinces, in return for a halt to the Taliban missile attacks on U.S. bases.
* November 2009: Obama reaches out to bloodthirsty jihadis in the Philippines.
* On Thanksgiving eve, Obama issues a special Hajj message to the world's Muslims.
* December 2009: Obama's "Non-Religious" White House Christmas and No Christmas Gifts for his Kids.
* February 2010: Obama names a Hafiz to the Organization of the Islamic Conference. "And as a hafiz of the Koran, [Hussain] is a respected member of the American Muslim community," Obama said in his message to the Doha meeting, using the Arabic world for someone who has memorized the Islamic holy book.
* February 2010: Obama cuts U.S. space program, orders NASA to work with Muslim countries
* February 2010: Covering up for jihadists in the White House.
* Obama's counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, Involved in Obama Passport Breach
* March 2010: Obama Obsession with Islam: Calls "entrepreneurship summit" with Muslims.
* April 2010: Libyan President Gaddafi Praises Obama: "Barakeh Obama is friend"; "He is of Muslim descent, his policy should be supported..."
* May 2010: Obama's Counterterrorism Adviser Calls Jihad "Legitimate Tenet of Islam."
* May 2010: White House Pro-Terrorism John Brennan Speechifies in Arabic, Equates Terrorists with Shoplifters, Lawmakers Call for his Firing.
* June 2010: Obama equivocates on the jihad warship convoy (affectionately named a "flotilla" by the media): Obama "Expressed a Deep Regret Over Loss of [Jihadist] Life"
* June 2010: Obama administration to Support Anti-Israel Resolution at U.N.

LWW
06-16-2010, 08:26 AM
IMHO the most convincing evidence of this is that he never selected a church since the Jeremiah Wright debacle ... and Wright was a Muslim.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-18-2010, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? The intolerant Muslim religion is anti-American and anti-freedom so it is perfectly reasonable that The Moron himself fits that mold.

Should the tolerant be tolerant of the intolerant? </div></div>

this is nothing but heresay.

You really have a lot of nerve posting something like this.

It's a gross lie. Who can believe anything that comes out of that rightwing rag!

G.

PoolsMyGame
06-18-2010, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? The intolerant Muslim religion is anti-American and anti-freedom so it is perfectly reasonable that The Moron himself fits that mold.

It's a gross lie. Who can believe anything that comes out of that rightwing rag!

G. </div></div>

I completely agree. There's no substantial evidence that he's a muslim and I remember one person posting a video of horribly edited clips that made it look like he was admitting his Muslim religion. I especially hate it when they say that Obama isn't an American citizen. It's a gross lie and they should do their research. If they have the evidence to back it up, I'd certainly like it see it.

Gayle in MD
06-18-2010, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PoolsMyGame</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? The intolerant Muslim religion is anti-American and anti-freedom so it is perfectly reasonable that The Moron himself fits that mold.

G. </div></div>

I completely agree. There's no substantial evidence that he's a muslim and I remember one person posting a video of horribly edited clips that made it look like he was admitting his Muslim religion. I especially hate it when they say that Obama isn't an American citizen. It's a gross lie and they should do their research. If they have the evidence to back it up, I'd certainly like it see it. </div></div>

They have no evidence, however, that never stops them. You are right, it is a gross lie, and one that I feel will hurt their party in the long run.

There is plenty of evidence to disprove their accusations, and yet they continue with the gross lies.
G.

llotter
06-18-2010, 03:38 PM
There is a ton of evidence backed up by his own words and actions and much of it is listed in the article above. Denying reality is routine with the Left when it collides with their make-believe world.

I am a bit surprised that the Left here hasn't responded with the 'so what if he is a Muslim?' position that they so often revert to. 'Of course he lied but it was on about religion and very personal besides', as they excuse everything and anything from a fellow traveler.

wolfdancer
06-18-2010, 08:01 PM
just consider that a moron wrote the post....and while I didn't think it was possible.....he's even dumber then *****

LWW
06-19-2010, 04:27 AM
Gayle ... time to chastise your pit poodle?

We know you don't approve of name calling.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a ton of evidence backed up by his own words and actions and much of it is listed in the article above. Denying reality is routine with the Left when it collides with their make-believe world.

I am a bit surprised that the Left here hasn't responded with the 'so what if he is a Muslim?' position that they so often revert to. 'Of course he lied but it was on about religion and very personal besides', as they excuse everything and anything from a fellow traveler. </div></div>

Since you live in virginia, I suggest you tour Arlington National Cemetary, where you can have a bird's eye view of all the graves of American Muslims, who have lost their lives fighting for their country, AMERICA, in Iraq and Afghanistan, while you've been languishing on the internet, with your offensive, vitriolic racist, misogynistic hatred, as you defned cowards who hide and kill innocents from the bushes.

Everything you write here is of a radical un-American, Unconstitutional, lawless ideology, and chock full of unfounded, undocumented slander.

The President Of The United Stated is an American Citizen. His Mother was a white American, liviing in Hawaii when he was born, and his birth announcement, published in the Honolulu Newspaper, on his stated date of birth, and the proof of birth certificate, have both been documented by the State Of Hawaii.

Your accusations fall under the title of loony conspiracy lies, for which your party is famous, since they have no appreciation for fair play, and can't deal with watchinig their failed policies cost them at the voting booth.

Such slanderous attacks, historically the main political campaigning tool of Republicans, always unaccompanied by any proof. Some things never change.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? The intolerant Muslim religion is anti-American and anti-freedom so it is perfectly reasonable that The Moron himself fits that mold.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Browse &gt; Home / The FactCheck Wire / More “Birther” Nonsense: Obama’s 1981 Pakistan Trip
More “Birther” Nonsense: Obama’s 1981 Pakistan Trip
June 5, 2009

We continue to receive queries about claims and theories advanced by "birthers," who wish to believe that Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the USA or that he somehow gave up his citizenship and thus is not qualified to hold the office he occupies. One is a claim, first advanced last year, that his trip to Pakistan in 1981 proves he must not have been a U.S. citizen because Americans were not permitted to travel there at the time.

This one is not quite as transparent as the April Fools’ Day hoax that took in many of these deniers of Obama’s birthplace bona fides. That one was a fabricated Associated Press story about Obama’s student records from Occidental College. But the Pakistan theory is just as false. The truth, easily proven, is that American citizens traveled freely to Pakistan in 1981.

Obama did go to Pakistan that year when he was 20 years old with a college friend, after first seeing his mother and half-sister in Indonesia. That much is true. When he mentioned the 1981 trip during a campaign appearance last year, it came as news, because he had not previously written of it in his books.

Some then speculated, or claimed outright, that Obama must have gotten into Pakistan using an Indonesian passport obtained while his mother was married to Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian man whom she had divorced the previous year. Under this theory, the young Obama had somehow become an Indonesian citizen. "Birthers" claimed that the Pakistan trip constituted indirect proof of Obama’s supposed Indonesian citizenship. Philadelphia lawyer Phil Berg even told the U.S. Supreme Court last year, before it refused to hear his case challenging Obama’s qualification to be president, that Pakistan "was on the State Department’s travel ban list for U.S. Citizens."

But that claim is quite false. There was no such ban. Americans traveled there without incident, as shown by a travel piece that appeared in the New York Times in 1981, dated June 14. Barbara Crossette, an assistant news editor of the Times, told her mostly American readers they could travel to Lahore, Pakistan, by air, rail or road, adding: "Tourists can obtain a free, 30-day visa (necessary for Americans) at border crossings and airports."

Her article prompted a letter to the Times from the U.S. consul general in Lahore saying he would "welcome an influx of Americans" to Lahore. He cautioned only that in addition to getting a visa for Pakistan, American visitors also should be careful to line up an Indian visa for the return trip if they planned to travel overland. The letter is dated Aug. 23, 1981.

Also, a travel advisory from the State Department dated Aug. 17, 1981 notes that Americans traveling to Pakistan require a 30-day visa, and that any staying longer must check in with Pakistan’s Foreigner Registration Office. A digital copy of the advisory is archived at the Electronic Research Collection, a partnership between the State Department and the Federal Depository Library at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

For those who missed it earlier, high-resolution images of Obama’s birth certificate are displayed as supporting documents to our article "Born in the U.S.A." The document meets the U.S. State Department’s requirements for proving U.S. citizenship. That, along with a 1961 newspaper announcement of his birth and statements last year by state officials in Hawaii, remove for us any doubt that Obama is indeed a natural-born citizen.

The "birthers" aren’t buying it. They, however, so far have produced what we judge to be zero credible evidence that Obama was born elsewhere, or that he later gave up U.S. citizenship. The false claim about a 1981 travel ban is typical of what’s been offered along those lines.

Posted by Brooks Jackson on Friday, June 5, 2009 at 3:06 pm
Filed under The FactCheck Wire · Tagged with Barack Obama, birth certificate, birthers

Browse &gt; Home / Ask FactCheck / Clueless “Columbo”
Clueless “Columbo”
January 18, 2010

Q: What’s up with "Columbo" and his questions for Obama?

A: The interrogator in a chain e-mail gets his facts fouled up and makes false accusations.

FULL QUESTION:

Have you seen this one making the e-mail rounds? I’ve seen that you’ve disproven at least one or two items contained in this "Colombo" e-mailing. Can you debunk any of the rest on your Web site?

Thank you very much for your good work

Subject: Sorry to bother you

Remember Colombo?

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. . …

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you’re busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and — ah — I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only take a minute. Ok, Sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full text ⬏

Hey, you have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says, boy, she wishes she had digs like this, you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow!
I saw something like that in a museum once.
Oh, sorry Sir. I didn’t mean to get off the track.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island Sir? No? I didn’t think so…

Well, listen, anyway, I can’t seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I’m sure it’s just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are I have them written down here somewhere — oh wait. I’ll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records — Not released
2. Columbia College records — Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper — "Not available"
4. Harvard College records — Not released
5. Selective Service Registration — Not released
6. Medical records — Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule — Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records — Not available
9. Law practice client list — Not released
10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate — Not released
11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth — Not released
12. Record of your baptism — Not available
13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance Fraud?)_
14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had one?
15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?
16. Which countries "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981?

Oh and one more thing Mr. President, I can’t seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey — listen! I know you’re busy! If this is too much for you right now — I mean — tell you what. I’ll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you’re busy. I’ll just let myself out. I’ll be back tomorrow. And the day after. . …
What’s that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
We the People of the United States of America! You know, the ones that vote.

FULL ANSWER:

In the old television series "Columbo," the rumpled Los Angeles police lieutenant played by actor Peter Falk solved crimes by asking penetrating questions based on his own keen eye both for evidence and for holes in the suspect’s story. But the fake "Columbo" in this widely forwarded message misstates facts and makes baseless insinuations.

Birth Baloney

Probing for some evidence that Obama perhaps isn’t actually a U.S. citizen, the fake detective asks "Why were you getting ‘foreign student aid’ as a college student?" But Obama got no such aid. That question repeats a claim made in an April Fools’ Day hoax that we exposed last May. He also asks, "Which countries [sic] ‘passport’ did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981," suggesting that Obama must have traveled on a non-U.S. passport. But as we reported June 5, Americans routinely traveled to Pakistan using U.S. passports in 1981, and a conservative blogger’s claim that Obama necessarily used a foreign passport is false.

"Colombo’s" most blatantly false claim is that Obama has "not released" any "Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth." That’s simply not true, as we reported Aug. 21, 2008. We posted high-resolution digital photos of Obama’s "Certification of Live Birth" showing quite clearly that it is indeed embossed with the official state seal of Hawaii and also bears the signature of Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp for these things). As we reported, that document is legal proof of Obama’s citizenship, meeting the requirements for obtaining a U.S. passport from the State Department.

Nevertheless, "Columbo" asks for more. He wants a certified copy of an "original" birth certificate, presumably meaning whatever form was filled out at Kapi’olani hospital when Obama was born there on Aug. 4, 1961. Such a document may well exist, but it would be in the file drawers of the state of Hawaii, and the state does not release those. Since 2001, the only document the state gives to those who want proof of their birth is a "certification" like the one Obama released. But we have excellent evidence that Obama’s "certification" accurately reflects whatever the state has on file. Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the state’s Department of Health, states that she has seen the "original vital records" and that all is in order. She said in an official press release:

Fukino, July 27, 2009: I … have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen.

Other Insinuations

"Columbo" doesn’t stop at questioning Obama’s citizenship; he also attacks his wife. The faux "Columbo" even suggests that the first lady has been disciplined for criminal activity, asking "Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance Fraud?)" But the fact is that Mrs. Obama is merely "voluntarily inactive" as a lawyer in Illinois, according to the state’s attorney registration Web site. The president himself is listed as "voluntarily retired" from practicing law. The Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois lists no record of any disciplinary action against either of them.

The questioner also asks "Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had one?" It’s true that the first lady has a large staff — 24 at the time we checked. But as we reported Aug. 5, Laura Bush had at least 18 on her staff that we could identify from personnel records, not just one as our not-so-swift detective asserts. (Laura Bush might have had even more; a spokeswoman for Michelle Obama told us her staff is the same size as Laura Bush’s, but we couldn’t confirm that.)

"Columbo" asks why Obama’s medical records were "not released." Actually, neither Obama nor his rival John McCain made complete disclosure of medical records in the 2008 campaign. McCain allowed a select group of reporters to look over his for three hours, but allowed no photocopies to be made. Obama’s personal physician provided reporters with a detailed summary of his health status in May 2008, pronouncing him "in excellent health" with a normal electrocardiogram and normal lab results — including a cholesterol level of 173. There are surely plenty of other medical records pertaining to Obama that are not public, but we know of no evidence that these might contradict what his doctor says. And "Columbo" doesn’t provide any such evidence either.

This tactic is repeated in other questions that are meant to raise suspicions by asking for records that aren’t ordinarily made public, without any evidence that those records contain anything derogatory. "Columbo" notes that Obama’s student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don’t either. George W. Bush didn’t give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama’s old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation.

Other "Columbo" questions are just insinuations that Obama is hiding something, without any evidence of that. He wonders why Obama’s "schedule" and his "records" as an Illinois state senator are "not available." But the truth is that all the bills Obama sponsored or cosponsored, along with full transcripts of what he said on the Senate floor during his service between 1997 and 2004, can be found on the Web site of the Illinois Legislature. It’s true that other records probably exist — perhaps daily schedules listing his meetings with constituents or lobbyists — but what reason would there be to think they would show something bad? Or that anything unflattering would be revealed by Obama’s list of law clients, or his college thesis, or his draft registration, all of which "Columbo" wants to examine? "Columbo" doesn’t say. In detective parlance, he’s "got nuttin’ " on Obama regarding any of those subjects.

Our conclusion: This phony "Columbo" is no Sherlock Holmes.

-Brooks Jackson

Sources

Jackson, Brooks. "Was Obama Born in the USA?" FactCheck.org. 7 May 2009.

Jackson, Brooks. "More ‘Birther’ Nonsense: Obama’s 1981 Pakistan Trip." FactCheck.org. 5 Jun 2009.

Henig, Jessica, with Joe Miller. "Born in the U.S.A." FactCheck.org. 21 Aug 2008.

Watanabe, June. "Born Identity." Honolulu Star-Bulletin. 6 June 2009.

Fukino, Chiyome. "Press Release: Statement by Health Director Chiyome Fukino, M.D." Hawaii state Department of Health. 27 Jul 2009.

"Attorney’s Registration and Public Disciplinary Record" for Michelle Obama, Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, Web site accessed 14 Jan 2010.

"Attorney’s Registration and Public Disciplinary Record" for Barack Obama, Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, Web site accessed 14 Jan 2010.

Gore, D’Angelo. "Michelle Obama’s Staff." FactCheck.org. 5 Aug 2009.

Altman, Lawrence K. "Many Holes in Disclosure of Nominees’ Health." New York Times. 19 Oct 2008.

Sweet, Lynn. "Obama releases medical information: ‘excellent health." Chicago Sun-Times. 29 May 2008.

"Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)" U.S. Department of Education, Web site accessed 14 Jan 2010.

Romano, Lois and George Lardner Jr. "Bush: So-So Student but a Campus Mover." Washington Post. 27 Jul 1999.

Mayer, Jane, with Alexandra Robbins The Talk of the Town, “Dept. of Aptitude” The New Yorker, 8 Nov 1999; 30.

Posted by Brooks Jackson on Monday, January 18, 2010 at 11:41 am
Filed under Ask FactCheck · Tagged with birth certificate, Obama

FactCheck Radio
In episode 15 of FactCheck Radio, we look at misleading statements about the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, a phony quote attributed to Sen. Chris Dodd, and Carly Fiorina's charge that Barbara Boxer cares more about the weather than terrorism. And we answer the all-important question: Was that Barack Obama in a 1993 rap video?

Listen to this episode Subscribe via RSS
Listen to past episodes Subscribe via iTunes
The FactCheck Wire
Reid Attacks Angle on Social Security

Democratic Sen. Harry Reid’s reelection campaign on June 11 released an ad attacking GOP nominee Sharron...Click to read the full post »

Obama’s GOP Critics: Carbon Copies

In his oil spill speech, President Barack Obama praised "a strong and comprehensive energy and...Click to read the full post »

View the full Wire archives

Ask FactCheck
Q: Did Congress slip a $150 to $250 monthly tax into the new health care law to pay for home care for the elderly?

A: No. The new CLASS Act program is voluntary. Premiums are estimated to be $123 per month for workers who choose to participate. It covers home care for those who become disabled at any age, not just those over age 65.

Read the full question and answer

View the Ask FactCheck archives

"Just the Facts" Vidcast

View enlarged video player for Episode 8: "Jobs"

View Just the Facts Archive

FactCheck Mailbag
FactCheck Mailbag, Week of June 8-June 14

There may be some facts that are true but facts alone do not the gist make.
See letters from previous weeks

Donate
Help us hold politicians accountable.

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. UPenn is a 501(c)3 organization and your contribution is deductible from U.S. federal income taxes to the full extent allowed by law.

FactCheck Connections
Get the Feed
FactCheck
Mobile
Get the E-mail
subscribe | unsubscribe | change address
Be Our Friend
Become a
Facebook fan
Follow us
on Twitter

Browse &gt; Home / Ask FactCheck / No Trial for Obama
No Trial for Obama
January 25, 2010

Q: Is federal judge David O. Carter starting a trial on Jan. 26 to determine whether Obama is qualified to be president?

A: No. This is yet another bogus claim circulated by persons who cling to a belief that Obama was not born in the U.S.A. The judge threw the case out of court back in October.

FULL QUESTION

Is this true?

Court date Jan 26, 2010—-Obama

I ask that you pray for this Judge. I also ask that you storm Heaven, and ask God to allow the truth to come into the light. Get as many people as you can to pray for this to be resolved….HONESTLY….without bribes.
Please Pray For Him

Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama’s Eligibility!

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full text ⬏

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people..

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama’s request for dismissal. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama’s motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner.

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama’s attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minut e hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution! The truth about Barack Obama’s eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories. She was fearless!

This needs to be forwarded to everyone you know….

FULL ANSWER

The lawsuit in question here was filed hours after Barack Obama took the oath of office on Jan. 20, 2009, and it raises groundless claims made in dozens of similar lawsuits, all but a few of which have been dismissed. It claimed that evidence exists to show Obama was born in Kenya, among other things. In fact, Obama long ago produced a valid birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii, and state officials have said the state’s "original vital records" show Obama was born in Hawaii and is "a natural-born American citizen."

This particular e-mail once had a tiny shred of truth to it. At one point Judge David O. Carter had indeed blocked out a tentative trial date for this case, briefly encouraging the Obama birth deniers. But that was as a procedural matter only, and it was never likely that any trial would be held. To reach a trial the case had to survive a motion to dismiss it, which no previous lawsuit by Obama birth deniers had done.

This one didn’t either. Judge Carter not only dismissed the case, but he ended his Oct. 29 opinion with a denunciation of the arguments and claims made by the anti-Obama attorneys:

Judge David O. Carter, Oct. 29, 2009: Plaintiffs have encouraged the Court to ignore … mandates of the Constitution; to disregard the limits on its power put in place by the Constitution; and to effectively overthrow a sitting president who was popularly elected by “We the People”–over sixty-nine million of the people. Plaintiffs have attacked the judiciary, including every prior court that has dismissed their claim, as unpatriotic and even treasonous for refusing to grant their requests and for adhering to the terms of the Constitution which set forth its jurisdiction. Respecting the constitutional role and jurisdiction of this Court is not unpatriotic. Quite the contrary, this Court considers commitment to that constitutional role to be the ultimate reflection of patriotism.

Therefore, for the reasons stated above, Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss is GRANTED.

Up until that time, Obama deniers took hope from the fact that Judge Carter had listened patiently and had even blocked out time for a trial should the case ever get that far. But the judge also made clear in his remarks from the bench that he was skeptical that any court had the authority to remove a sitting president from office as the plaintiffs sought, since the Constitution gives the Senate the "sole power to try impeachements." And eventually, that’s the reason he gave for tossing out the case:

Judge David O. Carter, Oct. 29, 2009: There may very well be a legitimate role for the judiciary to interpret whether the natural born citizen requirement has been satisfied in the case of a presidential candidate who has not already won the election and taken office. However, on the day that President Obama took the presidential oath and was sworn in, he became President of the United States. Any removal of him from the presidency must be accomplished through the Constitution’s mechanisms for the removal of a President, either through impeachment or the succession process set forth in the Twenty-Fifth Amendment.

The Obama deniers aren’t giving up, of course. They continue to seek an appeal of Judge Carter’s dismissal. But unless they succeed in that there will be no trial.

Footnote: Judge Carter was less harsh in his opinion than another federal judge who threw out a similar lawsuit brought by the same attorney, Orly Taitz, in Georgia. Judge Clay D. Land issued a ruling declaring the suit before him to be "frivolous." He also said it "has no merit." And he later fined Taitz $20,000 for wasting the court’s time. He said:

Judge Clay D. Land, Oct. 13, 2009: When a lawyer files complaints and motions without a reasonable basis for believing that they are supported by existing law or a modification or extension of existing law, that lawyer abuses her privilege to practice law. When a lawyer uses the courts as a platform for a political agenda disconnected from any legitimate legal cause of action, that lawyer abuses her privilege to practice law.

Taitz is appealing the fine.

For the record, Judge Land was nominated by President George W. Bush, while Judge Carter was nominated by President Bill Clinton.

–Brooks Jackson

Sources
Barnett v. Obama. CASE NO. SACV 09-0082 DOC (ANx). United States District Court for the Central District of California. 29 Oct 2009.

Rhodes v. MacDonald. CASE NO. 4:09-CV-106 (CDL). United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. 16 Sep 2009.

Rhodes v. MacDonald. CASE NO. 4:09-CV-106 (CDL). United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. 13 Oct 2009.

Posted by Brooks Jackson on Monday, January 25, 2010 at 7:07 pm
Filed under Ask FactCheck · Tagged with Barack Obama, birth certificate, chain e-mail, Orly Taitz

April Fools’… Still
April 1, 2010

In view of today’s date, we’d like to pay tribute to the longest-running and most successful April Fools’ hoax we’ve yet encountered.

In the spring of 2009, a chain e-mail started circulating with claims of a "smoking gun" proving President Obama was a foreigner.

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

The dateline, April 1, should have been the first clue for alert readers. If that wasn’t enough, they could have done a quick Google — sorry, "Topeka" — search on "Americans for Freedom of Information." At the time, they would have found no record of any such organization. Later on, in May, they might have discovered a new blog called "Americans for Freedom of Information: We Do Not Exist." The title has now been changed to "Americans for Freedom of Information: Really Now, We Do Not Exist." A recent post reads:

You know, when we started this website, Americans for Freedom of Information, we thought it would be a short-time effort to point out the absurdity in the fake Associated Press “news story” that some desperate right-winger pulled together in an effort to make you think that Barack Obama wasn’t born in this country. Surely, we thought, if we just make it apparent to people that the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” did not actually exist, then everybody will figure out that they’ve been hoaxed and move on to some new crackpot conspiracy, maybe about Corn Flakes.

But no. Seven months later, the completely fictitious “shocking revelation” that Barack Obama registered at Occidental College under the name “Barry Soetoro” is still being posted as fresh news on right-wing websites.

Needless to say, they’re right. This article is a transparent hoax — about the only thing in it with any truth at all is the April 1 date. Obama was registered and received a scholarship under the name Barack Obama. The scholarship was not a Fulbright. Occidental hasn’t released Obama’s transcripts under any court order. And this article is not from the Associated Press. We posted an article saying all of that on May 7, 2009, after getting scores of inquiries. And yet today — April 1, 2010 — we received the following e-mail: "Did President Obama request and/or receive, foreign student financial aid while he was a student at Occidental College?" That’s not a fluke: We’ve gotten three queries about this utterly fabricated "fact" in the last 24 hours, six in the past week.

Call it a testament to the power and quirkiness of the Internet — it can shuttle fake news around at the speed of light, but somehow buzz-killing fact-checks move more slowly. Or call it a tribute to the e-mail’s anonymous author, who pulled off a remarkably successful April Fools’ coup, which is still making fools of those who wish to believe that President Obama was not born in the U.S.A. At any rate, while this is hardly the longest-running false rumor — we get frequent questions, for instance, about a petition to the FCC that Snopes.com found was defeated in 1975 — it’s certainly the most tenacious April Fools’ prank we’ve seen.

Happy birthday, Fulbright hoax. You’ve succeeded beyond reason.

Posted by Jess Henig on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 3:24 pm
Filed under The FactCheck Wire · Tagged with April fools', Barack Obama, birth certificate, birther, birther rumor, chain e-mail

The Obama Birth Chronicles, Chapter CCXCVIII
May 13, 2010

The latest development in the saga of the so-called "birther" challenges to Barack Obama’s presidency comes from Hawaii, Obama’s native state. Yesterday, Gov. Linda Lingle signed a law allowing state agencies to ignore requests for information if they determine the requests duplicate or are substantially similar to earlier ones. The law targets those who contend Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. and thus, under the Constitution, can’t be president; they still are sending 10 to 20 e-mails every week asking the state’s Health Department for verification of his birth certificate. Some file the same request even after receiving a response.

(As journalists, we wonder, "Since when has a government official needed a law to ignore a request for information?" But we assume Hawaii officials have their reasons.)

Hawaii officials tell requesters the same thing over and over: State law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn’t have a tangible interest in the matter. For those coming in late, Obama requested and obtained a copy of his own birth certificate and released it publicly in 2008, after which we examined it and found all in order. The document is legal proof of citizenship, and it’s the only type of birth record the state issues. Nevertheless, some wanted more. So Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the state health director, issued a statement saying that she has seen the original vital records verifying that Obama was born in Hawaii and "is a natural-born American citizen." But that hasn’t stopped the inquiries.

Linda Lingle, we’d note, is a Republican, and stumped for Sen. John McCain in 2008.

In other news on this front, the Eleventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals has upheld a $20,000 sanction against Orly Taitz, the most visible of those pressing the Obama-as-foreigner theory. As we wrote in January, a lower court judge imposed the fine to punish Taitz’ "misconduct" in filing "frivolous" legal claims on behalf of an Army officer who didn’t want to deploy to Iraq on the grounds that Obama’s presidency was illegitimate:

Judge Clay D. Land, Oct. 13 2009: While the Court derives no pleasure from its imposition of sanctions upon counsel Orly Taitz, it likewise has no reservations about the necessity of doing so. A clearer case could not exist; a weaker message would not suffice.

Land was named to the bench by another Republican, former President George W. Bush.

Another lawsuit filed by Taitz on the subject was dismissed in April by no-nonsense federal Judge Royce Lamberth in Washington, D.C. "This court is not willing to go tilting at windmills with her," Lamberth said, referring to Taitz.

Taitz, undeterred, is hoping to capture the Republican nomination to be California’s secretary of state. In that race, she claims that her primary opponent is ineligible to run, though for different reasons than his place of birth. Taitz contends that Damon Dunn was too recently registered as a Democrat to be a candidate in the GOP primary.

Posted by Viveca Novak and Brooks Jackson on Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 4:10 pm
Filed under The FactCheck Wire · Tagged with Barack Obama, birth certificate

More Citizenship Quibbles
March 2, 2009

Since our article about Barack Obama’s birth certificate came out in August, we’ve heard many frivolous claims, nutty theories and made-up facts advanced by a small clique of Obama deniers. It seems that every time a rumor is debunked, a new one crops up to take its place. Sometimes contradictory rumors even circulate simultaneously.

The most recent claim is that Obama’s short-form birth certificate is legitimate, but that it was made up after his birth in Kenya, due to a Hawaiian statute that allows children born outside the United States to obtain U.S. birth records if their parents had been legal residents of the state. The law stipulates:

Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

Unfortunately for the Obama deniers, that rule didn’t exist until 21 years after Obama’s birth. Janice Okubo at the Hawaii Department of Health told us that the law was enacted in 1982. She added, "Our current staff is not aware of any cases in which this law has been used."

This means Obama is either a natural born citizen or a time traveler. We can’t wait to debunk those e-mail rumors!

Posted by Jess Henig on Monday, March 2, 2009 at 4:53 pm
Filed under The FactCheck Wire · Tagged with Barack Obama, birth certificate
</div></div>

bobroberts
06-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Gayle you really need to get a life.What do you do stay on the computer all day and eat junk food?
I think by now it's common knowledge he is a Muslim.

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 03:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle you really need to get a life.What do you do stay on the computer all day and eat junk food?
I think by now it's common knowledge he is a Muslim. </div></div>

Now that you've made such a statement, it's common knowledge you're just another looney conspiracy theorist, spreading slander on the internet.

I'd say you are the one who needs to get a life.

http://WWW.factcheck.org has an excellent photo of his birth certificate, which displays raised perforation of Hawaii's seal.

You folks have been proven wrong about this nonsense over and over again. It is now just a confirmation of your own idiocy to be calling a Christian man a Muslim.

Even the filthy Republican leadership, reeking in BP oil, has backed off that ridiculous lie.

Take it somewhere where uniformed people congregate, Maybe a Tea Party, where they inappropriately fly the REvolutionary Flag, proving how stupid they are, it won't fly here except with the radical nutcase far right.

G.

Qtec
06-19-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? </div></div>

Are you saying all American Muslims are un-American?

Q

wolfdancer
06-19-2010, 06:06 PM
llitter posts here for one reason....he wants to flame the board.
It's the only way he can get the attention he wants, needs, craves....just another lww, but way better read, more coherent, and doesn't beat his own drum...
My take on the far right....
Dee and Ed make the most readable posts, and intelligent arguments for their views.
llotter might have something to say, but destroys his posts, by the claim that everybody on the left has to be stupid.
lww and Steve are so busy boasting about their own alleged and imagined mental superiority.....who TF can take either of them seriously? Just two...preening peacocks
Sev and JohhnyD...are just camp followers...who let lww do their thinking for them...(see Sev's "gag me" post about his hero, on AZB)

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Ed doesn't usually address the subject of thread, that I can see. I wonder if he hides his intelligence for the sake of his Party.

Right about the time I think his crazy stuff is just to irritate others, he jumps on some completely unreasonable RW lie, like the whole Birther BS.

Readable doesn't mean reasonable.

And Deeman, suporting Sarah Palin???????????????????

OMG! Can't believe it. Pinch me. Her number of documented lies are running a close third to Bush and Cheney.

G.

wolfdancer
06-19-2010, 07:00 PM
I was surprised that Ed brought up the birther issue....and while I respect his views....I think they are fueled by hate, or rage.
I don't know what Dee saw in Sarah.....but her resignation day, is now celebrated as a state holiday!!!! (well, it should be)

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was surprised that Ed brought up the birther issue....and while I respect his views....I think they are fueled by hate, or rage.
I don't know what Dee saw in Sarah.....but her resignation day, is now celebrated as a state holiday!!!! (well, it should be) </div></div>

Alaskans are not pro Sarah these days. She likes to make it sound like Democrats were after here, but the fact is, the panel that found she had abused her power, and broken with ethics, was composed of a majority Republican.

She's nothing but a liar and a crook.

G.

wolfdancer
06-19-2010, 07:14 PM
I read somewhere....where she will be giving speeches at $100k per speech.....it's the biggest ripoff since we stole Alaska from the Russkies for $8m...actually $7.2m

bobroberts
06-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Alaskans are not pro Sarah these days. She likes to make it sound like Democrats were after here, but the fact is, the panel that found she had abused her power, and broken with ethics, was composed of a majority Republican.

Last i heard she had a 70% favorable rating in Alaska from all sides.
BTW I believe he was born here but he still is a Muslim who wants to tear the fabric of this country apart.
Thats why both sides are at each others throats.I can't remember a more polarizing president then this one.He even makes Bush 2 look good and thats hard to do.

Gayle in MD
06-20-2010, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Last i heard she had a 70% favorable rating in Alaska from all sides.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style="color: #FF6666">Then you surely have not kept up with the recent polls. Alaskans are very anti-Palin, just read the newspapers in Anchorage, not that I expect someone with your views gets information anywhere other then Fox. </span> </span>

BTW I believe he was born here but he still is a Muslim who wants to tear the fabric of this country apart.
Thats why both sides are at each others throats.I can't remember a more polarizing president then this one.He even makes Bush 2 look good and thats hard to do. </div></div>

President Obama is NOT A MUSLIM. That is a lie, and frankly, I don't give a damn what you think. George Bush and Dick Cheney destroyed this country, and you can thank Cheney for the disaster in the GULF, since he polluted our entire Federal government with lobbyists for the fossile fuel industry.

Don't post to me, I'm not interested in reading statements from people who spread around the idiocy and stupidity of the Tea Party nutcases.

G.

LWW
06-20-2010, 08:56 AM
I love the sound of leftist fear in the morning.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-20-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read somewhere....where she will be giving speeches at $100k per speech.....it's the biggest ripoff since we stole Alaska from the Russkies for $8m...actually $7.2m </div></div>

I can't believe anyone would post this bullcrap!

Avi Lipkin???? Give me a break! He'a part of the radical RW Israeli terrorists group, according to former Secretary Of State Brzezinski, He's equal to the leader of Hamas.

This guy Llotter is really "OUT THERE" and watching these uninfomred righties jump on his band wagon, just shows you how completely uninformed they are overall.

Hey, IMO, Israel is far more involved in our national politics and policies, than any OTHER country EVER should be.

Our support for Israeli's has greatly endangered America.

I say let them go and fight their own damned battles. They've been on the dole from us for decades, and yet they give us the bird everytime we request that they tone down their dangerous rhetoric, and back off from their own aggression.

They are no different than any other terrorist nation in the Middle East, just as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, none of them are our friends, not even Israel. They'd all turn on us in a flash. We get more cooperation out of Russia, than Israel, for God's sake! If there weren't so damn many Israelies Jews in CEO positions in this country, we'd never have ended up in Iraq in the first place. All of these M.E. religious fanatics and their centuries of intermarriage, and violence, and radicalism, they're all NUTS! INCLUDING ISRAELI's!

If they're wearing some ridiculous religious costume, they're crazy, and that goes for the Pope too. This isn't the damned dark ages, but that's what they'd like to go back to, even the Christians in this country, they all want to GO BACK! BACK
TO THE DEMNED MIDDLE AGES.

I don't care what kind of labels these nutjobs put onto people who realize the unjustifiable and dangerous power of this hidden cabal of Jewish, Pro Israeli, wealthy CEO's in America, we need to cut Israel loose, before we end up blown up because of them and their radical blown out of shape EGOS, and authoritarian ideology!

All of these pro Israeli people around here don't realize the damages we've suffered for the sake of Israel's behalf. Trhen they flip us the bird? F-them!

Stupid people!

The radical Israeli element would put a knife in America's back as quick as a wink! And, believe me when I tell you, more foreign policy experts are saying the same thing, in private, and away from the the media, than people in this country realize.

G.

bobroberts
06-20-2010, 07:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=wolfdancer]I read somewhere....where she will be giving speeches at $100k per speech.....it's the biggest ripoff since we stole Alaska from the Russkies for $8m...actually $7.2m </div></div>

Avi Lipkin???? Give me a break! He'a part of the radical RW Israeli terrorists group, according to former Secretary Of State Brzezinski, He's equal to the leader of Hamas.

This guy Llotter is really "OUT THERE" and watching these uninfomred righties jump on his band wagon, just shows you how completely uninformed they are overall.

Hey, IMO, Israel is far more involved in our national politics and policies, than any OTHER country EVER should be.

I say let them go and fight their own damned battles. They've been on the dole from us for decades, and yet they give us the bird everytime we request that they tone down their dangerous rhetoric, and back off from their own aggression.

They are no different than any other terrorist nation in the Middle East, just as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, none of them are our friends, not even Israel. They'd all turn on us in a flash. We get more cooperation out of Russia, than Israel, for God's sake! If there weren't so damn many Israelies Jews in CEO positions in this country, we'd never have ended up in Iraq in the first place. All of these M.E. religious fanatics and their centuries of intermarriage, and violence, and radicalism, they're all NUTS! INCLUDING ISRAELI's!

If they're wearing some ridiculous religious costume, they're crazy, and that goes for the Pope too. This isn't the damned dark ages, but that's what they'd like to go back to, even the Christians in this country, they all want to GO BACK! BACK

I don't care what kind of labels these nutjobs put onto people who realize the unjustifiable and dangerous power of this hidden cabal of Jewish, Pro Israeli, wealthy CEO's in America, we need to cut Israel loose, before we end up blown up because of them and their radical blown out of shape EGOS, and authoritarian ideology!

All of these pro Israeli people around here don't realize the damages we've suffered for the sake of Israel's behalf. Trhen they flip us the bird? F-them!

Stupid people!

The radical Israeli element would put a knife in America's back as quick as a wink! And, believe me when I tell you, more foreign policy experts are saying the same thing, in private, and away from the the media, than people in this country realize.

G.

And you call me a loon? Geesh thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle you really need to get a life.being on the computer every day all day.I might get on every once in awhile to mess with you because your funny.

Sev
06-20-2010, 08:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read somewhere....where she will be giving speeches at $100k per speech.....it's the biggest ripoff since we stole Alaska from the Russkies for $8m...actually $7.2m </div></div>

They are no different than any other terrorist nation in the Middle East, just as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, none of them are our friends, not even Israel. They'd all turn on us in a flash. We get more cooperation out of Russia, than Israel, for God's sake! <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">If there weren't so damn many Israelies Jews in CEO positions in this country, we'd never have ended up in Iraq in the first place. </span></span> All of these M.E. religious fanatics and their centuries of intermarriage, and violence, and radicalism, they're all NUTS! INCLUDING ISRAELI's!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>I don't care what kind of labels these nutjobs put onto people who realize the unjustifiable and dangerous power of this hidden cabal of Jewish, Pro Israeli, wealthy CEO's in America,</span></span> we need to cut Israel loose, before we end up blown up because of them and their radical blown out of shape EGOS, and authoritarian ideology!

Stupid people!

G.

</div></div>

So Hondo.

Which to you think is more offensive. Gayles rant or Larry's misspelling of Jews?

This appears to be a manifestation of something.

I am very curious to read your thoughts.

I give this one. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/200px-Nazi_Swastikasvg-1.png

LWW
06-21-2010, 03:20 AM
Don't expect much more than crickets on that one.

And, FWIW, G's anti semitic hatred is well known, as is W's, as is H's undying devotion to the Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops.

LWW

Stretch
06-21-2010, 04:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't expect much more than crickets on that one.

And, FWIW, G's anti semitic hatred is well known, as is W's, as is H's undying devotion to the Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops.

LWW </div></div>

You really need some new material. After 7000 posts about the same tired old delusional BS you'd think you could be a little more original. Know wonder only 3 people here respond to you. Although in truth, you'd be ok if knowone responded at all as the lonely job of "Village Idiot" is reward enough. St.

LWW
06-21-2010, 05:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't expect much more than crickets on that one.

LWW </div></div>

You really need some new material. After 7000 posts about the same tired old delusional BS you'd think you could be a little more original. <s>Know</s> NO wonder only 3 people here respond to you. Although in truth, you'd be ok if <s>knowone</s> NOBODY responded at all as the lonely job of "Village Idiot" is reward enough. St. </div></div>

I find it quite when someone who is only semi literate in their native tongue is also in possession of sufficient arrogance to question the intellect of someone else.

Perhaps you will peruse AZB about the "IQ CHALLENGE" and let me know if you will be the first leftists to accept the challenge ... the rest peed themselves when asked to walk the walk, as opposed to talking the talk. The rules are pretty simple.

Or ... shall I add you to the list of hondo, hippie pool, superstar, wolf dancer, and others?

LWW

Sev
06-21-2010, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read somewhere....where she will be giving speeches at $100k per speech.....it's the biggest ripoff since we stole Alaska from the Russkies for $8m...actually $7.2m </div></div>

They are no different than any other terrorist nation in the Middle East, just as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, none of them are our friends, not even Israel. They'd all turn on us in a flash. We get more cooperation out of Russia, than Israel, for God's sake! <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">If there weren't so damn many Israelies Jews in CEO positions in this country, we'd never have ended up in Iraq in the first place. </span></span> All of these M.E. religious fanatics and their centuries of intermarriage, and violence, and radicalism, they're all NUTS! INCLUDING ISRAELI's!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>I don't care what kind of labels these nutjobs put onto people who realize the unjustifiable and dangerous power of this hidden cabal of Jewish, Pro Israeli, wealthy CEO's in America,</span></span> we need to cut Israel loose, before we end up blown up because of them and their radical blown out of shape EGOS, and authoritarian ideology!

Stupid people!

G.

</div></div>

So Hondo.

Which to you think is more offensive. Gayles rant or Larry's misspelling of Jews?

This appears to be a manifestation of something.

I am very curious to read your thoughts.

I give this one. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/200px-Nazi_Swastikasvg-1.png

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Calling Hondo.</span>

eg8r
06-21-2010, 08:29 AM
gayle why do you try to continue try and make the obscene point that the only way to be a muslim is to be born outside of the US? He may very well have been born in the US, although he refuses to prove it, but that does not preclude him from being a Muslim.

eg8r

eg8r
06-21-2010, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was surprised that Ed brought up the birther issue....and while I respect his views....I think they are fueled by hate, or rage.</div></div>I brought it up to prove the point that gayle is willing to accept shaky proof as legitimate fact ONLY if it is in defense of a Dem. She would never do the same for a Rep. Gayle asked me if I was a birther because she wanted to change the subject. My post was not about me or what I believe to be true.

eg8r

eg8r
06-21-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She likes to make it sound like Democrats were after here</div></div>Actually she was very adamant that her biggest foe in her run for governor, and ever since her failed VP run, are the Reps that were backing the previous Alaskan administration.

eg8r

eg8r
06-21-2010, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">President Obama is NOT A MUSLIM. That is a lie, and frankly, I don't give a damn what you think.</div></div>What is your proof? Or are you wanting every to care about your opinion?

eg8r

Stretch
06-21-2010, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't expect much more than crickets on that one.

LWW </div></div>

You really need some new material. After 7000 posts about the same tired old delusional BS you'd think you could be a little more original. <s>Know</s> NO wonder only 3 people here respond to you. Although in truth, you'd be ok if <s>knowone</s> NOBODY responded at all as the lonely job of "Village Idiot" is reward enough. St. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>I find it quite when someone who is only semi literate in their native tongue is also in possession of sufficient arrogance to question the intellect of someone else. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

You find it quite what? LMFAO followed by accusing me of being semi literate and you can't even form a complete sentence. See this is why you are irrelivent. Wild claims of superiority followed by total gaffs of logic and content.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Perhaps you will peruse AZB about the "IQ CHALLENGE" and let me know if you will be the first leftists to accept the challenge ... the rest peed themselves when asked to walk the walk, as opposed to talking the talk. The rules are pretty simple.

Or ... shall I add you to the list of hondo, hippie pool, superstar, wolf dancer, and others?

LWW </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Put me on whatever list you want. Why don't you list the people here that hang on your every word? I'm sure there must be one or two that wouldn't be too embarassed to make the cut. St.

bobroberts
06-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Stretch you can't agree with Gayle?

Sev
06-21-2010, 02:30 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/crcksing.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/crcksing.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/crcksing.gif

Perhaps they are busy ironing out the wrinkles on their white hoods.

Could be a clan meeting occurring shortly.

wolfdancer
06-21-2010, 03:21 PM
why not?
Are AZB rules in effect now????

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gayle why do you try to continue try and make the obscene point that the only way to be a muslim is to be born outside of the US? He may very well have been born in the US, although he refuses to prove it, but that does not preclude him from being a Muslim.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, why do you continue to twist what I write???? I have neverf said that the only way to be a Muslim is to be born outside the U.S.

NOW GO FIND WHERE I EVER SAID THAT OR ADMIT THAT ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE TWISTED WHAT I WROTE! STOP IT!

ALSO stop accusing the President of not proving his birthplace. That's a lie, and you know it. He has proven his place of birth.

Also, it isn't against the law in this country to be a Muslim, but this president is not one, the president has attended the Baptist Chruch his entire adult life, as has his wife, and children.

This birther story has no legs. It only makes people looke as stupid as they are.

It is nothing more than the usual Republican SOUR GRAPES, because THEY LOST. THEY do this everytime they lose. They did the same thing to the Clintons.

G.

Qtec
06-22-2010, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your proof? </div></div>

He eats pork.

Q

Qtec
06-22-2010, 01:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She likes to make it sound like Democrats were after here</div></div>Actually she was very adamant that her biggest foe in her run for governor, and ever since her failed VP run, are the Reps that were backing the previous Alaskan administration.

eg8r </div></div>

Got proof?

Q

Qtec
06-22-2010, 01:56 AM
Lets say he IS a Muslim......so what?
Q

Sev
06-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Lets try a little test shall we.

If there weren't so damn many <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Blacks</span></span> in CEO positions in this country, we'd never have ended up in Iraq in the first place.

I don't care what kind of labels these nutjobs put onto people who realize the unjustifiable and dangerous power of this hidden cabal of <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Black</span></span>, wealthy CEO's in America,

If I posted that as part of a rant what would have been the reaction? There is an inescapable underlining nuance in those sentences.

What would have been the reaction?

LWW
06-22-2010, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch you can't agree with Gayle? </div></div>

G takes her marching orders from David Plouffe and Puffington Host

S and W are G's sock puppets ... H every once in awhile has an independent thought.

LWW

LWW
06-22-2010, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your proof? </div></div>

He eats pork.

Q </div></div>

Got any proof?

LWW

eg8r
06-22-2010, 09:43 AM
I agree, so what? I am just trying to point out the idiocy of gaylio's position.

eg8r

eg8r
06-22-2010, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, why do you continue to twist what I write???? I have neverf said that the only way to be a Muslim is to be born outside the U.S.

NOW GO FIND WHERE I EVER SAID THAT OR ADMIT THAT ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE TWISTED WHAT I WROTE! STOP IT!</div></div>WHEN SOMEONE TYPES THAT OBAMA IS A MUSLIM AND YOUR ONLY COUNTER IS THAT THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT MUST BE A BIRTHER LEADS A LOGICAL PERSON TO BELIEVE YOU THINK THE ONLY WAY TO BE A MUSLIM IS TO BE BORN OUTSIDE THE US. YOU HAVE KEPT UP WITH THIS STUPIDITY THE ENTIRE THREAD. NOW THAT YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE STUPIDITY OF YOUR COMMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO TRY AND BACKTRACK YOUR ORIGINAL INTENTIONS BUT IT WON'T FLY. WE ALREADY KNOW YOU HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT OR YOU WERE TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT ON PURPOSE.

eg8r &lt;~~~enjoys responding in caps when gayle pitches a hissy fit

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, so what? I am just trying to point out the idiocy of gaylio's position.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">Ed,
The ONLY thing you EVER try to do is argue, twist the statements of others for the sake of an arguement, and insult everyone in the process.... That's about it.

Also, do you or do you not think that President Obama is a Christian, American Citizen.

G.</span>

eg8r
06-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Yeah, read a freaking book. Hasn't Gayle been preaching that since she stumbled on our forum?

eg8r

eg8r
06-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Good enough for me. Got proof?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, why do you continue to twist what I write???? I have neverf said that the only way to be a Muslim is to be born outside the U.S.

NOW GO FIND WHERE I EVER SAID THAT OR ADMIT THAT ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE TWISTED WHAT I WROTE! STOP IT!</div></div>WHEN SOMEONE TYPES THAT OBAMA IS A MUSLIM AND YOUR ONLY COUNTER IS THAT THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT MUST BE A BIRTHER LEADS A LOGICAL PERSON TO BELIEVE YOU THINK THE ONLY WAY TO BE A MUSLIM IS TO BE BORN OUTSIDE THE US. YOU HAVE KEPT UP WITH THIS STUPIDITY THE ENTIRE THREAD. NOW THAT YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE STUPIDITY OF YOUR COMMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO TRY AND BACKTRACK YOUR ORIGINAL INTENTIONS BUT IT WON'T FLY. WE ALREADY KNOW YOU HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT OR YOU WERE TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT ON PURPOSE.

eg8r &lt;~~~enjoys responding in caps when gayle pitches a hissy fit </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>THAT IS THE CRAZIEST BS I'VE EVER READ. PURE BULLCRAP! </span> </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
06-22-2010, 10:03 AM
LOL, nice hissy fit. Hope your head don't pop and you don't start throwing the "nice" plates.

eg8r

Sev
06-22-2010, 10:11 AM
HAHHAHAHAH!!!
I can just picture it.

Qtec
06-23-2010, 12:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good enough for me. Got proof?

eg8r </div></div>

A silly question Ed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">US President-elect Barack Obama surprised fellow diners in Washington when he dropped in for lunch at Ben's Chili Bowl, a famous fast food restaurant.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Mr Obama ordered the house specialty, a chili half-smoke sausage, </span>but in all the excitement somebody forgot to put cheese on his hotdog. </div></div> link with video (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7822643.stm)

Ben's website (http://www.benschilibowl.com/ordereze/Content/PageDetails.aspx?PageID=1)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ben’s Specialties / Main Course

Bill Cosby’s Original Chili Half-Smoke - $5.45
Our signature dish! Experience the Chili Half-Smoke, originally made famous by Ben’s in 1958 and a favorite of Mr. Cosby’s since the early 60’s. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>We put this 1/4lb. half pork and beef</span> smoked sausage on a warm steamed bun and top it with mustard, onions and our spicy homemade chili sauce. There are few culinary delights better at any price. Want it well done? Have yours split and grilled on request. </div></div>

Q........badaboom /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
06-23-2010, 12:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your proof? </div></div>

He eats pork.

Q </div></div>

Got any proof?

LWW </div></div>

See above post.

Q

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 05:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, nice hissy fit. Hope your head don't pop and you don't start throwing the "nice" plates.

eg8r </div></div>

Don't be ridiculous. Nothing you write here has impact, Ed. Keep on twisting and turning your silly convoluted versions of what is written by others, followed by your own supposition that you've made any sense. You're beginning to run a close second to LWW and the Kool Aide Bubbas from the fly over states. Write something illogical, then declare yourself omnipotent.

I am beginning to suspect that you have stopped running, as your mood has been so sour of late. Packing the pounds back on? I told you that unless you figured out what personal issues, and lack of self esteem originally drove you to stuff your face in the first place, you wouldn't be able to maintain the program.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
06-23-2010, 06:07 AM
LOL, it is funny to see your ignorance on weight gain. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

To be honest though, I would prefer to be overweight then go around with that voice of yours. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Ex-smoker or just bad luck with the genes?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, it is funny to see your ignorance on weight gain. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

To be honest though, I would prefer to be overweight then go around with that voice of yours. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Ex-smoker or just bad luck with the genes?

eg8r </div></div>

I notice you aren't answering.

Look, Ed, I'm really not interested in engaging in these bashing fests, with you, or anyone else here. I don't care about your opinions, because you are petty and nasty by nature, in the way you post on this forum.

Peace be with you.

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gayle why do you try to continue try and make the obscene point that the only way to be a muslim is to be born outside of the US? He may very well have been born in the US, although he refuses to prove it, but that does not preclude him from being a Muslim.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those who missed it earlier, high-resolution images of Obama’s birth certificate are displayed as supporting documents to our article "Born in the U.S.A." The document meets the U.S. State Department’s requirements for proving U.S. citizenship. That, along with a 1961 newspaper announcement of his birth and statements last year by state officials in Hawaii, remove for us any doubt that Obama is indeed a natural-born citizen.

The "birthers" aren’t buying it. They, however, so far have produced what we judge to be zero credible evidence that Obama was born elsewhere, or that he later gave up U.S. citizenship. The false claim about a 1981 travel ban is typical of what’s been offered along those lines.
</div></div>

You are the one with zero proof. If you have any proof, then post it. If not, just admit to your hypocracy, and shut up.

G.

eg8r
06-23-2010, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, do you or do you not think that President Obama is a Christian, American Citizen. </div></div>I don't know if he is Christian or not but I do remember hearing a clip of him referring to himself as a Muslim. Yes I believe he is an American citizen.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, do you or do you not think that President Obama is a Christian, American Citizen. </div></div>I don't know if he is Christian or not but I do remember hearing a clip of him referring to himself as a Muslim. Yes I believe he is an American citizen.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Browse &gt; Home / Articles / Truth on the Cutting Room Floor
Truth on the Cutting Room Floor
A YouTube video edits Obama's words to create a false impression.
December 4, 2009

Summary
A widely viewed video seems to show President Obama stating that he is a Muslim. It is false, and the product of dishonest editing.

Although it is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim," the president in fact has admitted no such thing. The video edits and twists his actual words, sometimes turning what were denials into false confessions. For example, it edits out the words "I’m a Christian" from one quote and "my Christian faith" from another. It shows him quoting from the Quran, but snips out his quotes from the Bible and the Talmud.

Although the video gives no citations and no dates, we have tracked down the full quotes from the various appearances. In the Analysis section that follows, we take the video section by section, comparing the edited quotes and graphics with the full reality of what Obama actually said.

We doubt many will take this nasty bit of misrepresentation seriously. Nevertheless, it provides an interesting case study of malicious editing.

Analysis
We’ve received many queries about this video, which has amassed more than 1 million views since it was posted Aug. 7. It is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim" and is just over nine-and-a-half minutes long. It blends edited snippets of Obama’s own words from various appearances as a candidate and as president, with on-screen graphics giving the editorial opinions of the video’s creator.

"Obama’s Muslim Roots"

The first section opens with a portion of the address the president gave April 6, 2009, to the Turkish Parliament in Ankara.

Edited quote: Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country — I know, because I am one of them.

Full quote: The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country — I know, because I am one of them.

When Obama says "I am one of them," he was speaking not of Muslims but of "other" Americans. He was making a distinction between Muslim Americans and non-Muslims who either have Muslim relatives or have lived in a country (such as Turkey) where the population is predominately Muslim.

The video next shows a snippet of a speech Obama gave June 4 at Cairo University in Egypt.

Edited quote: My father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims. As a boy, I spent several years in Indonesia and heard the call of the azaan [call to prayer] at the break of dawn and at the fall of dusk.

Full quote: I’m a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims. As a boy, I spent several years in Indonesia and heard the call of the azaan at the break of dawn and at the fall of dusk.

Far from admitting he’s a Muslim, Obama says "I’m a Christian." But the video’s creator leaves that on the cutting room floor.

The video continues with a later selection from the Cairo speech:

Edited quote: So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed. That experience guides my conviction

Full quote: So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed. That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t.

The edited version invites the viewer to think that Obama was saying that his own religious "conviction" is based on personal experiences in Islamic countries. But the full quote shows Obama was talking about a different sort of conviction: his belief that Americans shouldn’t be guided by false notions about the Muslim faith.

The video then gives a truncated version of an exchange between Obama and ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos from Sept. 7, 2008:

Edited Quote — Obama: You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith

Full Quote — Obama: You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith and you’re absolutely right that that has not …
Stephanopoulos (interrupting): Your Christian faith.
Obama: My Christian faith. Well, what I’m saying …
Stephanopoulos (interrupting): Connections, right.
Obama (continuing) is that he hasn’t suggested that I’m a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons have not either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I’m not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.

The reference to "my Muslim faith" was widely described at the time as a gaffe. The Washington Times reported it as a "slip of the tongue." By leaving out the words "my Christian faith," the video dishonestly attempts to reverse the meaning of what Obama was saying.

This section of the video closes with an on-screen graphic that slightly mangles a New York Times article from March 6, 2007, by columnist Nicholas Kristof.

Video: In a 2007 interview with the New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer in a perfect Arabic accent, and then went on to say that the Muslim call to prayer was "the prettiest sound on earth."

Actual NYT passage: Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."

The video exaggerates. Kristof actually described Obama’s accent as "first rate" but not "perfect." And Obama said the call to prayer is "one of" the prettiest sounds, not the prettiest of all. These distortions are minor, but still part of a systematic misrepresentation of the record.

"Obama Quotes from the Koran"

The second section, called "Obama quotes from the Koran," shows Obama quoting from Islam’s holy book during his Cairo speech. What is not apparent from the edited version is that the president was telling his mostly Muslim audience that terrorists violate moral principles taught by the Quran. The video also edits out Obama’s references to the Bible and the Talmud as it strains to make the case that he’s a Muslim.

Edited quote: As the holy Quran tells us … The holy Quran teaches that … the holy Quran tells us … and the holy Quran also says . .

Actual Passages:

Obama: As the holy Quran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." That is what I will try to do today — to speak the truth as best I can, humbled by the task before us, and firm in my belief that the interests we share as human beings are far more powerful than the forces that drive us apart.

Obama: Indeed, none of us should tolerate these extremists. They have killed in many countries. They have killed people of different faiths — but more than any other, they have killed Muslims. Their actions are irreconcilable with the rights of human beings, the progress of nations, and with Islam. The Holy Koran teaches that whoever kills an innocent is as — it is as if he has killed all mankind. And the Holy Koran also says whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind.

Obama: We have the power to make the world we seek, but only if we have the courage to make a new beginning, keeping in mind what has been written.

The holy Quran tells us, "O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another."

The Talmud tells us: "The whole of the Torah is for the purpose of promoting peace."

The holy Bible tells us, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

"Obama Praises and Glorifies Islam"

This section begins with a passage that is accurate enough, but does not make clear that Obama was addressing leaders of a predominately Muslim ally, Turkey. It is from his April 6 address to the Turkish Parliament.

Obama: We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world.

That is followed by excerpts from a March 19 video address the White House released on the Internet, in which Obama praised the "culture" of Iran and called it a "great civilization." What’s edited out is that Obama was speaking on Nowruz, the traditional first day of the year on the Persian calendar. Nowruz originated in the Zoroastrian religion and had been celebrated for more than a century before Islam arrived in what is now Iran. Although Obama referred to the "Islamic Republic of Iran" — the present-day official name of the country — he was offering no praise or glorification of the Islamic religion, but rather praising the more ancient Persian culture of Iran.

Edited quote: I would like to speak directly to the people and leaders of the Islamic Republic of Iran … your great and celebrated culture. Over many centuries your art, your music, literature and innovation have made the world a better and more beautiful place. … We know that you are a great civilization, and your accomplishments have earned the respect of the United States and the world.

Full quote: Today I want to extend my very best wishes to all who are celebrating Nowruz around the world. This holiday is both an ancient ritual and a moment of renewal, and I hope that you enjoy this special time of year with friends and family.

In particular, I would like to speak directly to the people and leaders of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Nowruz is just one part of your great and celebrated culture. Over many centuries your art, your music, literature and innovation have made the world a better and more beautiful place. Here in the United States our own communities have been enhanced by the contributions of Iranian Americans. We know that you are a great civilization, and your accomplishments have earned the respect of the United States and the world.

"Obama Defends Islam"

This whole section relies on excerpts of the Cairo speech. In none of them does Obama say he himself is a Muslim. This quote leaves out some context:

Edited quote: For instance, in the United States, rules on charitable giving have made it harder for Muslims to fulfill their religious obligation. That’s why I’m committed to working with American Muslims to ensure that they can fulfill zakat. … It is important for Western countries to avoid impeding Muslim citizens from practicing religion as they see fit.

Obama was defending freedom of religion — not Islam as such. At one point he said Western countries shouldn’t dictate what clothes a Muslim woman should wear, for example. The video continues:

Edited quote: And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.

That’s fair enough. But Obama went on to attack Muslim stereotypes of the U.S. The video left that on the cutting room floor:

Omitted quote: But that same principle must apply to Muslim perceptions of America. (Applause.) Just as Muslims do not fit a crude stereotype, America is not the crude stereotype of a self-interested empire. The United States has been one of the greatest sources of progress that the world has ever known.

"Obama Declares America to be a Muslim Nation"

Obama is never shown saying the U.S. is "a Muslim nation." Instead, we see a clip from a June 28, 2007, keynote address at a "Call to Renewal" conference sponsored by the liberal Christian group Sojourners.

Edited quote: We are no longer a Christian nation.

Full Quote: Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation – at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.

Obama was saying the U.S. is a nation of many faiths, but by dropping the word "just," the edited version changes the quote’s meaning. That is followed by more misleading editing of a clip from an April 6, 2009, press conference in Turkey:

Edited quote: We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.

Full quote: And I’ve said before that one of the great strengths of the United States is — although as I mentioned, we have a very large Christian population, we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation; we consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values.

The video then shows three excerpts from the Cairo address and one from the Turkish Parliament speech in which he described the impact Muslims and Islam have made on the U.S.

Obama (in Turkey): The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans.

Obama (In Cairo): Since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. … Islam has always been a part of America’s story. … There is a mosque in every state in our union, and over 1,200 mosques within our borders.

All that is accurate enough, but all it amounts to is paying respect to the religion of others. Obama wasn’t embracing Islam as his own faith.

The video then shows a clip from an interview Obama gave June 1, 2009, with a French TV station:

Obama: One of the points I want to make is, if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.

Here, it is the president who is wrong — as we reported a couple of days after the interview. The U.S. does have perhaps 2 million Muslims who attend mosques, and the total Muslim population of the U.S. has been estimated at 6 million or 7 million. But that’s tiny compared with countries such as Indonesia or Pakistan. We concluded that the U.S. probably doesn’t even rank among the top 50 in terms of its Muslim population.

The section then ends by repeating the quote from Cairo where Obama said, "Let there be no doubt, Islam is a part of America."

The next section has no Obama quotes. It features Fox News pundits criticizing the president for a brief "bow" to Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud during a visit in London April 1, 2009. The following section shows an old photo of Obama wearing African garb, which the video describes as "Traditional Muslim Dress," during a visit to family members in Kenya as a young man. (The photo is being held up by his half-brother Malik Obama.)

"Obama Visits A Mosque"

In a section called "Obama Visits A Mosque" he is pictured touring the famed Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey. The structure actually isn’t a mosque any more: It was converted to a museum in 1935. This favorite tourist destination was originally built as a Christian church by a Byzantine emperor, then converted to a mosque after Istanbul fell to the Ottoman Turks in 1453.

Another section is called "Obama Sides With Islam," but it’s just TV reports from 2008 of Obama’s brief refusal to wear an American flag pin in his lapel. How that equates to siding with Islam is not explained, but in any case Obama reversed that decision early in his presidential campaign and routinely wore a flag pin through the remainder of his campaign.

That section concludes with another edited quote, this one from Obama’s June 4 speech in Cairo:

Edited Quote: [L]et me speak as clearly and as plainly as I can. … America is not — and never will be — at war with Islam.

Full Quote: [L]et me speak as clearly and as plainly as I can about some specific issues that I believe we must finally confront together. The first issue that we have to confront is violent extremism in all of its forms. In Ankara, I made clear that America is not — and never will be — at war with Islam. (Applause.) We will, however, relentlessly confront violent extremists who pose a grave threat to our security — because we reject the same thing that people of all faiths reject: the killing of innocent men, women, and children. And it is my first duty as president to protect the American people.

What the video’s creator cuts out is Obama’s denouncing "violent extremists" before his mostly Muslim audience.

"One of them?"

The video concludes with footage of a hijacked jetliner striking the World Trade Center’s South Tower on Sept. 11, 2001, followed by a graphic with the words "I am one of them" attributed to "Barack Hussein Obama." But as we noted at the outset, when the president said "I am one of them" to the Turkish Parliament in April, he was referring to Americans with Muslim relatives, not to terrorists.

At the very end, Obama is shown saying "Thank You, and Eid-eh Shoma Mobarak." Although that may have sounded to the video’s creator like some sinister utterance in Arabic, Obama was actually speaking Farsi. And he was saying "Happy New Year to you" at the end of his taped TV remarks to the Iranian people on Nowruz.

– by Justin Bank and Brooks Jackson

Sources
White House. "Remarks By President Obama To The Turkish Parliament." 6 Apr 2009.

White House. "Remarks By the President at Cairo University." 4 Jun 2009.

Bellatoni, Christina. "Obama’s verbal slip fuels his critics." Washington Times. 7 Set 2008.

Kristof, Nicholas, "Obama: Man of the World." New York Times. 6 Mar 2007.

Djang, Jason, "A New Year, A New Beginning," The White House Blog. 19 Mar 2009.

Jafarey, Ali A, "NowRuz - The Zarathustrian New Year," http://www.zoroastrian.org. Accessed 4 Dec 2009.

Obama, Barack, "Keynote Address - A Call to Renewal." 28 Jun 2007.

White House, "Press Conference," 6 Apr 2009.

White House, "Interview of the President by Laura Haim, Canal Plus." Jun 1 2009.

"Obama visits mosque, Hagia Sophia," World Bulletin. 7 Apr 2009.
Posted by Brooks Jackson and Justin Bank on Friday, December 4, 2009 at 3:51 pm
Filed under Articles · Tagged with Barack Obama, chain e-mail, Islam, Muslim
</div></div>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
http://factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/

eg8r
06-23-2010, 09:39 AM
LOL so he is still refusing to just show the document. You would never have let a Rep get away with such but alas he is your crackhead dem whom you have loved forever so he gets the pass.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL so he is still refusing to just show the document. You would never have let a Rep get away with such but alas he is your crackhead dem whom you have loved forever so he gets the pass.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL, changing the subject after your ridiculous statement about the video?

Typical of you.

Read the material Ive posted in this thread, Ed. As usual, you attack without even reading the documentation. The President presented his birth certificate. The State Of Hawaii, confmed it's authenticity. Neither you, nor Llotter, nor anyone else on this forum can prove otherwise.

Hence, stop spreading lies about the president. You show your own ignorance, over and over, while you accuse others, who have blown away your silly theories, with documentation.

You are the one who cannot admit when you are wrong. Same thing with your ridiculous statements about Valarie Plame.

Why should I, or anyone else, care about what you think? You have zero credibility with me.

G.

G.

eg8r
06-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Which subject was I changing. You were talking about the low level of proof you were willing to accept. I just reminded you that you would never allow a Rep to get away with that.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 11:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which subject was I changing. You were talking about the low level of proof you were willing to accept. I just reminded you that you would never allow a Rep to get away with that.

eg8r </div></div>

There has been no low level of proof. Even the leadership in the republican Party has admitted that this president provided his birth Certificate, and it was supported by the State of Hawaii.

You continue to ginore fact, then you want to argue about them.

You waste my time. I know the president is a christian, and an american citizen. You refuse to believe it, although it is documented. That is just more proof that you are as nutty as LLotter, as far as I'm concerned, who posts in this thread, information from a right wing nutcase, who is lying about the President.

You think that everything you disagree with is a lie. I look for documentation, post it, and then you respond with idiotic personal insults.
Grow UP! You're as bad as LWW, Bob, LLotter, and a few other Bubbas around here.

I had more respect for your intelligence than that. No more!

And you can et off this big assertion that I'm partisan. I have alwasy stated that, wuite clearly. It's the right who jumps on here with unfounded rumors, and lies from nutcases, and then denies their won partisanship, not me. At least I provide documentation for my views. None from the right does that.

G.

Sev
06-23-2010, 12:03 PM
When you put everybody on ignore and then dont read any threads but your own it precludes seeing documentation.

eg8r
06-23-2010, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You continue to ginore fact, then you want to argue about them.</div></div>I am not ignoring anything, in fact I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you might have seen an image. The fact you are ignoring is that he has not produced the real thing.

You don't know anything about the President and you are the most partisan person I have ever met. You never own up when you are wrong and your posts in the past few days are proof.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you put everybody on ignore and then dont read any threads but your own it precludes seeing documentation. </div></div>

No it doesn't. And anyway, I don't put everyone on ignore, only people who post nothing bu insults. And who around here provides documentation, other than Q and I? You surely don't think some Israeli Right Winger, who accuses President obama of saying something absurd, is documentation, do you?

The ignore feature precludes reading a pack of RW BS, and a slew of insults from people who cannot post without getting personal....

There is seldom a subject that comes up on this forum, that I have't already heard about, and looked into for myself, read about, and fact checked, or discussed with others who know more about it, than any of us here.

I have never claimed to be smarter than anyone else, here, only that others do not provide reliable documentation. Yet, people here will deny government documents. Live testimony. Proof is nothing to them.

I just have a natural interest in current events, and when one has been watching testimony, live, and then they see how others twist what is going on to suit their partisan agenda, I don't have to read their insults, just the heading of the threads, tells me where they're coming from.

IMO, there is only one way to be well informed, and that is to watch C-Span, live, and go to lectures. I attend many lectures, go to many book signings, and watch nearly every important investigation, live.

So, I really don't need to read the twisted partisan versions of what is wat, from the looney tunes, Tea Partiers.

And on this site, there are so many truly ridiculous assertions, such as the accusaions of the President not being a citizen, or being a Muslim, or being a socialist, and even worse, it's really stupidity on parade around here.

Anything I ever wrote about George Bush was documented by more than one reliable source, such as Richard Clarke, several former Attorney's General, former Secretaries of State, John Dean, Bob Woodward, McClellan, General Z. and other Generals, our own National Intelligence Estimate, I have probably hundreds of books about the Bush Administration, alone.

Additionally, I am a member of The Washington Press Club, and the Natonal Press Club, which allows me to attend many interesting lectures.

I also attend many book signings at "politics And Prose" a bookstore known for very lively discussions before book signings.

I put people on ignore once I have determined that their posts, are never accurate, or documented, or fall into the LOONEY category, and when they are all about personal attacks. That does not prevent me from accumulating my own documentation.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You continue to ginore fact, then you want to argue about them.</div></div>I am not ignoring anything, in fact I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you might have seen an image. The fact you are ignoring is that he has not produced the real thing.

You don't know anything about the President and you are the most partisan person I have ever met. You never own up when you are wrong and your posts in the past few days are proof.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, you are denying the assertion of the State Of Hawaii, and the President's own books, which tell the story of his Christian Up-bringing, and then telling me that I am wrong about everything.

Now even if you hadn't insisted for years, that Valarie Plame was just a Secretary, even after the Director of the CIA sent a letter to the Senate Investigating Committee, stating clearly, that she was a covert, NOC Secret Agent, you still cannot prove that I have posted a single thing on this site, in the past few days, that is wrong, becaue I haven't.

When are you going to get it, that just becaue you say someting, that doesn't make it true.

I know plenty ab out the Prfesident, I read his books. Did you??? NO, you didn't! Do you watch C-Span when investigations are televised? Hell no, you don't, because if you did, you would not be so completely uninformed.

Most here are not informed, and write things that are not documented.

I do not do that. Your saying that I do that, does not make it true.

Now go play outside...you're getting on Grandmama's nerves.

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You continue to ginore fact, then you want to argue about them.</div></div>I am not ignoring anything, in fact I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you might have seen an image. The fact you are ignoring is that he has not produced the real thing.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, you are denying the assertion of the State Of Hawaii, and the President's own books, which tell the story of his Christian Up-bringing, and then telling me that I am wrong about everything.

Now even if you hadn't insisted for years, that Valarie Plame was just a Secretary, even after the Director of the CIA sent a letter to the Senate Investigating Committee, stating clearly, that she was a covert, NOC Secret Agent, which you still refuse to admit, you still cannot prove that I have posted a single thing on this site, in the past few days, that is wrong, because I haven't.

When are you going to get it, that just because you say something, that doesn't make it true.

I know plenty about the Prfesident, I read his books. Did you??? NO, you didn't! Do you watch C-Span when investigations are televised? Hell no, you don't, because if you did, you would not be so completely uninformed.

Most here are not informed, and write things that are not documented. this thread is among the most deceitful lies I have ever read.

I do not do that.One would have to believe that this RW Israeli, who has a history of bashing every democrat, and taking part in all sorts of cuestionable activities, should be trusted and taken by his word. That is totally absurd. President Obama has never said, to anyone, that he is a Muslim. Llotter, is truly out there if he thinks this idiot he is quoting, is reliable. But gioven that hhe admires murderers, why would anyone take anythiing he writes here, as truthful or reasonable???? I surely don't.

Your saying that I do don't admit to being wrong, without being able to even attempt to prove me wrong, is absurd, and saying it does not make it true.

Now go play outside...you're getting on Grandmama's nerves.

Qtec
06-24-2010, 01:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, do you or do you not think that President Obama is a Christian, American Citizen. </div></div><u>I don't know if he is Christian or not</u></div></div>

Obama. "Full quote: <span style='font-size: 26pt'>I’m a Christian,</span> but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but I do remember hearing a clip of him referring to himself as a Muslim.</div></div>

.and you obviously believed it. Just shows YOUR standard of proof.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Yes I believe he is an American citizen.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm sure Obama will now sleep at nights knowing that you believe that the POTUS, the Commander in Chief, to be a US citizen. LOL

I gave you proof that he ate pork and you ignored it.
G has destroyed the 'Obama the Muslim' video that you hold so much faith in - with facts- and you ignored it.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg
link (http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/obamabirth.php)

I guess this is not proof either.

Q
Can you prove to me Palin is not insane...

wolfdancer
06-24-2010, 01:41 AM
it reminds me of when Kennedy admitted he was a Nazi:
"Ich bin ein Berliner."

LWW
06-24-2010, 02:46 AM
Nobody is contesting the fact that Obama was born.

LWW

LWW
06-24-2010, 02:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it reminds me of when Kennedy admitted he was a Nazi:
"Ich bin ein Berliner."
</div></div>

Actually he confessed to being a jelly doughnut.

LWW

llotter
06-24-2010, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? The intolerant Muslim religion is anti-American and anti-freedom so it is perfectly reasonable that The Moron himself fits that mold.

G. </div></div>

Most everything discussed here is hearsay but that is not mean it is not true. The statement was made by the Egyptian Foreign Minister who is also a Muslim...hardly a right winger.

Why you would object to the post is beyond me. Does it make you uncomfortable that The (incompetent) Moron may be Muslim?

Gayle in MD
06-24-2010, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it any wonder that The Moron always seems to be anti-American? The intolerant Muslim religion is anti-American and anti-freedom so it is perfectly reasonable that The Moron himself fits that mold.

G. </div></div>

Most everything discussed here is hearsay but that is not mean it is not true.

[b]I wouldn't agree with that. many of us provide documentation to prove what we're writing about.

The statement was made by the Egyptian Foreign Minister who is also a Muslim...hardly a right winger.

[b]That isn't all that he was....as you should know all about, before taking his word, a foreigner, over the entire autobiography of the President, including statements about where he attended church, throughout his life. No Muslim goes to a Babtist church throughout his adult life. No Mulsim fails to attend his Mosque, either. Get real.
Why you would object to the post is beyond me. Does it make you uncomfortable that The (incompetent) Moron may be Muslim? </div></div>

I know it isn't true........ Not to mention, it's absurd to even suggest such a ridiculous accusation. Also, where do you get off calling a man who has documented proof of a very high intellect, a moron. What do you think that makes you look like????????????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

llotter
06-24-2010, 12:18 PM
What is your documentation of The Moron's very high intelligence? Do you have access to his SAT scores, his IQ, his college grades or any papers he wrote? No, all of his records have been sealed, in addition to his birth certificate, his passport history and everything else.

We do know that both his father and step-father were Muslim. We do know that he attended a Muslim-only school in Indonesia. And we do know that if he said he was a Muslim his political career would probably be limited so he did have motive to deny it. Within the Muslim religion, one is allowed to break the rules if their is a higher purpose.

Your idea of documentation is quoting someone else's opinion that supports your opinion as though Huffpo represented the final word, beyond question. In fact, in the political world, there is seldom authoritative documents that are beyond question.

I didn't accuse The Moron of being a Muslim, I merely reported what might be considered a reasonable source and an objective observer might think it could be true. 'the entire autobiography' only his word, after all.

If The Moron released his historical records like every other President had done, there would certainly be less questions swirling around about exactly how he is.

The reference to him as a moron is because of his leftist policies that he and the Dems are imposing on the country. Policies that, though appealing to morons and other folks that who never grew up, have been tried over and over in the last century and failed over and over at great cost in life and happiness. What would you call someone who wants to transform the greatest country on all of history into another another failure?

hondo
06-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Lotter and LWW. Still a few birthers hanging on. Sweet Jesus!

bobroberts
06-24-2010, 03:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lotter and LWW. Still a few birthers hanging on. Sweet Jesus! </div></div>

No wonder you were banned from AZ.He asks for proof and you reply with a silly quip.

wolfdancer
06-24-2010, 03:37 PM
I soppose your reply to Gayle about being a fine SS oficer,is to be considered highly intelligent?

Qtec
06-25-2010, 04:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If The Moron released his historical records like every other President had done, there would certainly be less questions swirling around about <span style='font-size: 14pt'>exactly how he is.</span>
</div></div>

He is fine, thanks for asking.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
06-25-2010, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lotter and LWW. Still a few birthers hanging on. Sweet Jesus! </div></div>

No wonder you were banned from AZ.He asks for proof and you reply with a silly quip. </div></div>

H is simply a hater following the orders of his handlers. I ask you to forgive him, for he knows not what he does.

LWW

LWW
06-25-2010, 04:50 AM
[quote=llotterThe statement was made by the Egyptian Foreign Minister who is also a Muslim...hardly a right winger.[/quote]

Also stated by others.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"There are elections in America now. Along came a black citizen of Kenyan African origins, a Muslim, who had studied in an Islamic school in Indonesia. His name is Obama ... We still hope that this black man will take pride in his African and Islamic identity, and in his faith, and that [he will know] that he has rights in America, and that he will change America from evil to good, and that America will establish relations that will serve it well with other peoples, especially the Arabs."
-Mu’ammar Al-Qadhafi-</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;VIDEO&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZiqexz7aqQ&feature=player_embedded)

Qtec
06-25-2010, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The statement was made by the Egyptian Foreign Minister who is also a Muslim...hardly a right winger. </div></div>

What do you think a right winger is?

Q

wiki

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In politics, right-wing, rightist and the Right are generally used to describe support for social stratification with <u>the preservation of traditional social orders and values.</u>[1][2][3][4][5] The terms Right and Left were coined during the French Revolution, referring to seating arrangements in parliament; those who sat on the right supported preserving the institutions of the Ancien Régime (the monarchy, the aristocracy and the established church).[6][7][8][9]

Use of the term "Right" became more prominent after the second restoration of the French monarchy in 1815 with the Ultra-royalists. [10] Today it is primarily used to refer to political groups that have a historical connection with the traditional Right, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>including conservatives, reactionaries, monarchists, aristocrats and theocrats. </span>The term is also used to describe those who support free market capitalism, and those who support some forms of nationalism </div></div>

LWW
06-25-2010, 07:34 AM
The political right believes in a small state kept on a short leash and just enough to remain viable.

The political left believes in the primacy, omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniscience of the state.

LWW

llotter
06-25-2010, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The political right believes in a small state kept on a short leash and just enough to remain viable.

The political left believes in the primacy, omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniscience of the state.

LWW </div></div>

I would only add the right wingers or conservatives believe in a small state because they believe in maximum freedom.

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your documentation of The Moron's very high intelligence?

<span style="color: #FF0000">I actually don't recall where I read that his IQ is over 160, however, it's obvious he is no moron. </span>

Do you have access to his SAT scores, his IQ, his college grades or any papers he wrote?

<span style="color: #FF0000">Another of your completely absurd statements.
Do you think that just anyone at all is chosen to write the Harvard Law Review? Use your own head, for once, instead of calling what everyone knows, and every respected journalist of the right, is a brilliant man, a moron. You only show your own ignorance when you do so, particularly after years of applauding a cold blooded murderer. </span>

No, all of his records have been sealed, in addition to his birth certificate, his passport history and everything else.

<span style="color: #FF0000">That is a lie. His birth certificate has been documented by the sate in which he was born, and by the congress of the US. </span>

We do know that both his father and step-father were Muslim.

<span style="color: #FF0000">We know that his grand parents were Christians, and they raised him. </span>

We do know that he attended a Muslim-only school in Indonesia.

<span style="color: #FF0000">another lie, it was NOT Muslim only. </span>

And we do know that if he said he was a Muslim his political career would probably be limited so he did have motive to deny it.

<span style="color: #FF0000">You completely overlook his birth announcement in the Hawaii Newpapers, and statements from the governor of Hawaii, AND actual high definition potographs of his birth certificate. You are simply proving your own radical, inability to deal with facts. </span>

Within the Muslim religion, one is allowed to break the rules if their is a higher purpose.

Your idea of documentation is quoting someone else's opinion that supports your opinion as though Huffpo represented the final word, beyond question.

<span style="color: #FF0000">That is precisely, exactly what YOU have done with this post of yours. Huffingtonpost offers opinions from people who both approve, and disapprove of this administration, unlike the pundits quoted on here by the right. Even I have not agreed with all of this president's decisions. I am against Nation Building, rgardless of whichh president does it. </span>

In fact, in the political world, there is seldom authoritative documents that are beyond question.

<span style="color: #FF0000">More BS. In the journalistic world, there are nutcases, like Limpballs, and there are journalists, like George Will, Peggy Noonan, for example, both of which have written ab out the absurdity of the RW Tea Baggers who deny the President's citizenship.</span>

I didn't accuse The Moron

<span style="color: #FF0000">I can assure you, he is far smarter than you could ever hope to be. </span>

of being a Muslim, I merely reported what might be considered a reasonable source and an objective observer might think it could be true.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Reasonable soource??? BWA HA HA HA...have another cup of tea. </span>

'the entire autobiography' only his word, after all.

If The Moron released his historical records like every other President had done, there would certainly be less questions swirling around about exactly how he is.

<span style="color: #FF0000">This president has provided his documentation, the State of Hawaii has stated the documentation is accurate, the birth announcement in the Hawaii on the day of his birth, has been found and exposed to the public, only nutcases, refuse to accept these cretifiede documents. You represent the standard Republican policy, when they lose, they slander and attack, and try to delegitimize the winner. </span>

The reference to him as a moron is because of his leftist policies that he and the Dems are imposing on the country.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Nice try, except people who research know that George Bush ruined this scountry, left two unfinished wars, corrupted the Federal Government, borrowed us into a debt pit, and didn't pay for a damned thing, leaving the country on the brink of a depression.

Facts are facts. Our debts and economic problems resuolted from Republican Economic policies, which favor the wealthy, at the expense of the Middle Class grunts. </span>

Policies that, though appealing to morons and other folks that who never grew up, have been tried over and over in the last century and failed over and over at great cost in life and happiness. What would you call someone who wants to transform the greatest country on all of history into another another failure? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What would you call someone who wants to transform the greatest country on all of history into another another failure?
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>GW Bush and Dick Cheney.</span> </span>

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The political right believes in a small state kept on a short leash and just enough to remain viable.

LWW </div></div>

I would only add the right wingers or conservatives believe in a small state because they believe in maximum freedom. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">What a colossal load of crap! Every single Republican President has grown government. Every one of them increased spending, and grew the Federal Government. Bush did not veto a single Republican spending bill, and those Republicans broke the earmark records, as George Bush wasted a surplus, and left the country on the brink of depression, after borrowing more money than all previous administrations, COMBINED!

You speak of freedom, while at the same time you praise a murderer? Your party is the party which seeks to dictate to all others according to their own idiot religious views, and a country with seperation of church and state...

Modern day Republicans are the worst hypocrites in history. They always grow the federal government, and redistribute wealth to the richest among us, and the government charts prove that.

Wake up Sherlock! You are the last person on earth who should be calling anyone else a moron, after this last post of yours... G.</span>

pooltchr
06-30-2010, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Modern day Republicans are the worst hypocrites in history. They always grow the federal government, and redistribute wealth to the richest among us, and the government charts prove that.

Wake up Sherlock![/color] </div></div>

While your guy works to reduce the size of government, cut wasteful porkulus spending, eliminate inefficient and outdated government programs, and work to help all Americans actually keep more of what they earn, rather than gathering it up to redistribute it to those he decides are deserving????????????

Steve

bobroberts
06-30-2010, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I soppose your reply to Gayle about being a fine SS oficer,is to be considered highly intelligent?
</div></div>

I never made that statement.

wolfdancer
06-30-2010, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">most everything discussed here is hearsay but that is not mean it is not true </div></div> ????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you would object to the post is beyond me. Does it make you uncomfortable that The (incompetent) Moron may be Muslim? </div></div>
So, you unequivocally aver in your post heading, that Obama is a Muslim, then state that.... it is hearsay, but that doesn't mean it is not true ( your statement was unintelligible as written, but I cleaned it up for you)
And then to cap off your "moronic" post....you ask....and this really is "precious"....why do you object to the above conjecture? Are you worried that it might be true?
As Monty Python would say:
"Brilliant" !!!
So, if I write that Palin is an azhole, and .....
If there is a moron around here...I have you penciled in, as an answer to any multiple choice test question