PDA

View Full Version : An invitation

hondo
06-16-2010, 07:59 AM
To join the Liar's Club.
There are only a few qualifications.

1. Once you put Larry and his boys on ignore, NEVER, EVER
take a peek or read what's been quoted. Or you will be labeled a liar.
Of course this is classic doublethink because these guys constantly shadow post you and CRAVE a response from you.
2. You must realize that Larry and the boys NEVER lie.
Thus, anything you say that contradicts them must be a lie.
3. NEVER try to explain your motivation. Since, in Larry and the boys' eyes, you are a liar to begin with , anything you say
must be a lie. See?
3. NEVER post any criticism of Sarah or Glen.
Sarah is a strong, conservative woman who has accomplished more than you'll ever accomplish.
Glen always tells the truth cause he loves America.
Ergo, these 2 cannot possibly be wrong on any issue and your criticism makes you a liar.

So, join up. It's fun;it's easy.
We already have 3 solid members: Hondo, Gayle and Wolfie.
Come join in the fun.
( Actually, I'm lying. It's not really fun.)

LWW
06-16-2010, 08:52 AM
I believe the definition of a lie is saying something you know to be untrue ... or making a statement which you later willingly violate.

Why do you insist upon subjecting yourself to such public humiliation from your own self flagellation?

Everybody knows you did it.

Everybody knew you would do it before you even did it.

Reminding everyone of it isn't going to make the situation better ... it merely lengthens your pain.

This is where you claim to be a victim, yet ignore that you are a victim of you.

LWW

Sev
06-16-2010, 11:16 AM
This could prove to be entertaining in so many ways.

I've never been on a schizophrenic forum before.

Sev
06-16-2010, 11:39 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/smarty.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/smarty.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/smarty.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/smarty.gif

hondo
06-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Oh, the humiliation! O, the shame!
Why, why, do I subject myself to such shame???
Why, why, Hondo?

WOE IS ME!

ROTFLMFAO!!

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Because....you are larry's victim!!!....as seemingly everybody who doesn't agree with his fantasies are.
I googled victimology....and while the answers were interesting, I'm back to my original thinking....he uses the term, because somehow that empowers him in his own mind.

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 02:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Sarah is a strong, conservative woman who has accomplished more than you'll ever accomplish.
</div></div>

This may be one of the most accurate statements you have ever posted!

I'm betting nobody on this board will ever be elected mayor of their home town, much less governor of their state.

And probably none of us will ever be nominated to the second highest office in the country.

I doubt many of us will ever make the best seller list with a book we write.

Yes, you are correct. Sarah has already accomplished more than most of us on this board.

Good call.

Steve

hondo
06-16-2010, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because....you are larry's victim!!!....as seemingly everybody who doesn't agree with his fantasies are.
I googled victimology....and while the answers were interesting, I'm back to my original thinking....he uses the term, becaue somehow that empowers him in his own mind.
</div></div>

When he "wins' an argument, it raises his self-esteem.
When my students would come back after graduation and
thank me, it raised my self-esteem.

Think about the difference, Larry.

hondo
06-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Another dis-honest post in the the LWW style.
Tell me, Steve, what's the difference between being
dis-honest and being a liar?

Or did you read my entire post and not get what I was saying?
If that's the case, what's the difference between you and these fine folks you call idiots?

LWW
06-16-2010, 03:10 PM
What is your definition of being a liar?

This ought to be good.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 03:12 PM
I like the example !!!!
One would have to be emotionally insecure to need all these "wins"...and that along with his victim and martyr posts,
make me question his mental stability. He's fortunate here that he found someone that looks up to him....I think one can ascertain from the positive replies to his posts, who that might be

hondo
06-16-2010, 03:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your definition of being a liar?

This ought to be good.

LWW </div></div>

What is your definition of being dis-honest?
You have unjustly accused me of being Big Green.
You have sworn to God you weren't using other user-names
when even your friends knew the truth.
You take my posts out of context to suit your needs.
You encourage special ed kids like Johnny to do your dirty work for you.
You brought over your goons to barrage me with insults.

So, what's your definition of dis-honest? This ought to be good.

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 03:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the example !!!!
One would have to be emotionally insecure to need all these "wins"...and that along with his victim and martyr posts,
make me question his mental stability. He's fortunate here that he found someone that looks up to him....I think one can ascertain from the positive replies to his posts, who that might be </div></div>

What would you call someone who doesn't like to win?

Oh, wait....I got it!!!

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>LOSERS!</span>

Steve

hondo
06-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Steve denies that he has been drawn into Larry's wicked web of deceit.
Let those with eyes, see.

hondo
06-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Steve and Larry. A couple of winners.

What, no students anymore, Steve?
Or did you close down shop to have more time to be a winner on the internet?

ROTFLMFAO!

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Don't worry Hondo...I have enough students that I don't need to live off the taxpayer's dime.

Steve

hondo
06-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Whew! Thank God.
You just seem to be on here all the time anymore. I was worried.

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Steve is in such demand that he is able to turn down people that answer this question incorrectly:
"are you now, or have you ever been, a card carrying member of the Democratic party?"

hondo
06-16-2010, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your definition of being a liar?

This ought to be good.

LWW </div></div>

So, what's your definition of dis-honest? This ought to be good. </div></div>

Still waiting, Larry. Or is this just one of those posts you pretend you didn't see?

Gayle in MD
06-18-2010, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whew! Thank God.
You just seem to be on here all the time anymore. I was worried. </div></div>

Stealing from his employer? He brags about being a manager with a fortune 500 company? Looks to me like he spends most of his time on this forum, plenty of it during work hours.

I'd say his employer is getting bilked.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-18-2010, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your definition of being a liar?

This ought to be good.

LWW </div></div>

So, what's your definition of dis-honest? This ought to be good. </div></div>

It's the nutty right and their attack on the language.

If they don't agree, then you're lying. Ed thinks I propogated the breaking news about unfaithful Republicans who break their marital vows, tap their toes in the men's room, and sniff around Senate Pages.

He used to justify his insults, by saying I was insulting politicians when I was critical of them.

They just change around everything we write, contend we were saying something we were never saying, and then attack their own fantasy version of what they lied about from the start.

It's all the usual RW nasty sour grapes which they use to divide and disract from the lawlessness and hypocracy of their own party, and their own behavior.

TOTAL IGNORE? I'm all for it! YOu won't miss anything of value, nothing they write is anything more than RW talking points, most of it not only lies, but completely illogical. A complete inabillity to use critical thinking skills, can't use them if you don't have them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

eg8r
06-18-2010, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they don't agree, then you're lying. Ed thinks I propogated the breaking news about unfaithful Republicans who break their marital vows, tap their toes in the men's room, and sniff around Senate Pages.

He used to justify his insults, by saying I was insulting politicians when I was critical of them.</div></div>I am sorry gayle, this whole time I thought you actually knew what the definition of lying really meant. I can see by what you just posted that you really don't have a clue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They just change around everything we write, contend we were saying something we were never saying, and then attack their own fantasy version of what they lied about from the start.</div></div>As a matter of fact, didn't you just get your hand slap for doing just this. You purported Sev was "happy" to see Obama fail when he never said anything of the sort. You were switching around what he was saying because on some other post you saw a "thumbs up". Pretty funny to see you hypocritically attack those for doing what you have become a pro at doing.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-18-2010, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they don't agree, then you're lying. Ed thinks I propogated the breaking news about unfaithful Republicans who break their marital vows, tap their toes in the men's room, and sniff around Senate Pages.

He used to justify his insults, by saying I was insulting politicians when I was critical of them.</div></div>I am sorry gayle, this whole time I thought you actually knew what the definition of lying really meant. I can see by what you just posted that you really don't have a clue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They just change around everything we write, contend we were saying something we were never saying, and then attack their own fantasy version of what they lied about from the start.</div></div>As a matter of fact, didn't you just get your hand slap for doing just this. You purported Sev was "happy" to see Obama fail when he never said anything of the sort. You were switching around what he was saying because on some other post you saw a "thumbs up". Pretty funny to see you hypocritically attack those for doing what you have become a pro at doing.

eg8r </div></div>

He had the thumbs up on the title of the entire thread, indicating his approval. Then followed up with a post which supported the original flavor of his own thumbs up icon.

Again, twistedc beyond all recognition, Ed.

G.

G.

LWW
06-18-2010, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting, Larry. Or is this just one of those posts you pretend you didn't see? </div></div>

I saw it ... I just saw no reason to answer your question when you wouldn't answer mine.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-18-2010, 07:12 PM
lol!!!!

hondo
06-18-2010, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting, Larry. Or is this just one of those posts you pretend you didn't see? </div></div>

I saw it ... I just saw no reason to answer your question when you wouldn't answer mine.

LWW </div></div>

It'a bird!
It's a plane!
It's a duck!
It's a ... no, you're right, it's a duck.

Stretch
06-19-2010, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting, Larry. Or is this just one of those posts you pretend you didn't see? </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

It'a bird!
It's a plane!
It's a duck!
It's a ... no, you're right, it's a duck. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

LWW
06-19-2010, 04:44 AM
What's hilarious is that you attempt to pass yourself off as an English teacher when you can't even read the language.

Your question was answered in my first post of this thread ... before you even asked it.

You, OTOH, ducked a direct question and then attempted to project your avoidance on to me.

This is where you claim to be a victim of your own treachery again.

LWW

hondo
06-19-2010, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's hilarious is that you attempt to pass yourself off as an English teacher when you can't even read the language.

Your question was answered in my first post of this thread ... before you even asked it.

You, OTOH, ducked a direct question and then attempted to project your avoidance on to me.

This is where you claim to be a victim of your own treachery again.

LWW </div></div>

Oh, ok. Gee, thanks, Larry.

hondo
06-19-2010, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's hilarious is that you attempt to pass yourself off as an English teacher when you can't even read the language.

LWW </div></div>

A cruel, vicious comment. You're not a nice man, are you?
But I understand, bro.
These forums are all you have and here you can imagine
that you are somebody.
These forums will be your legacy and when you pass, Steve and
Dawg will eulogize you as a fighter for truth, justice and the American way, and you will pass the torch to Punter and
Johnny D. to keep up the good fight.

bobroberts
06-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Poor Hondo,so full of himself.
Poor gayle always on the computer looking for someone to agree with her.
Maybe you 2 should get a room?

LWW
06-19-2010, 04:42 PM
You just sent him back up on the cross.

LWW

hondo
06-20-2010, 04:57 AM
Thanks, Bob, you always have something positive to add.

hondo
06-20-2010, 04:58 AM
Thanks, Larry, but I must admit you're not very creative any more. SSDD.