PDA

View Full Version : Anti -War Protesters Turn on Obama.

Sev
06-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Wasn't today the day the wars were supposed to be over?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD8sRVgS6gE&feature=player_embedded

Looks like the honeymoon is over.

LWW
06-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Oddly the MSM is giving this little coverage?

LWW

Sev
06-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Go figure.

LWW
06-16-2010, 09:18 AM
They were obviously republican plants.

LWW

Sev
06-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Never!!http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/slap.gif

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 04:57 PM
bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???
and now you are a peacenik?

Sev
06-16-2010, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???
and now you are a peacenik? </div></div>

But but the post is not about me.

The peaceniks have discovered there leader is a war monger.

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 05:20 PM
It's just one more example of the failure of Obama to actually do what he said he could do.
Along with closing Gitmo, capping unemployment at 8%, etc.

Steve

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 06:00 PM
.....removing original sin, making the trains run on time, curing cancer, and giving this country what it has always needed a $.10(adjusted upwards from $.05 for inflation) cigar....those things take time
I doubt that your candidates could have done any better, and given the Republican propensity for running the economy into the ground.....I.E.....the great depression, Ike's and RMN's recession..... do you really think that dingbat, Sarah would have made a difference

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 06:38 PM
When will you finally figure out that Sarah was not running for president??????????

It's just another example of how you love to twist facts around.

Obama ran against McCain.

Sarah was not nominated to run for president.

Sarah was not a candidate for president.

Sarah did not run against Obama.

are we starting to see a theme here?????????)?

And then you get upset if someone thinks you are an idiot!

Steve

LWW
06-16-2010, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???

The peaceniks have discovered there leader is a war monger. </div></div>

The nutty 2X% keeps shrinking ... but dearest leader can count on the dead enders here to support the regime to the bitter end.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-16-2010, 06:51 PM
gee, how could I have gotten that wrong...wow, woe is me!!!
and you are right, correct even....I do get upset when someone like you, thinks I'm an idiot. I worry then about what would happen if your kind, God forbid, ever took over this country

Sev
06-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Al Gore will step and save the day. Cape and tights included.

pooltchr
06-16-2010, 07:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I do get upset when someone like you, thinks I'm an idiot. </div></div>

Well, just maybe, if you didn't give us so many good reasons to come to that conclusion.....

Steve

hondo
06-16-2010, 09:54 PM
And well they should turn on him. I'm disgusted with him.
Just another Bush.
Living proof that there is just one party in America.

hondo
06-16-2010, 09:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???

The irony of their posts was not lost on me, Wolfie.

HYPOCRITES!

hondo
06-16-2010, 09:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's just one more example of the failure of Obama to actually do what he said he could do.

Steve </div></div>

I agree. Something you guys never would have done during the Bush regime.

hondo
06-16-2010, 10:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....
I doubt that your candidates could have done any better, and given the Republican PROPENSITY for running the economy into the ground...</div></div>

You're talking to Steve. Don't you mean " perpensity"?

And how dare you criticise Sarah! She's accomplished so much in the past few years. Deserting Alaska. Destroying McCain's candidacy. Reviving Tina Fey's career.

hondo
06-16-2010, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I do get upset when someone like you, thinks I'm an idiot. </div></div>

Well, just maybe, if you didn't give us so many good reasons to come to that conclusion.....

Steve </div></div>

Well, Steve, you do have a "perpensity" to think you and your idol are smarter than the rest of us. ROTFLMFAO!

Qtec
06-17-2010, 12:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oddly the MSM is giving this little coverage?

LWW </div></div>

I know! Anytime 50 hippies get together in the park and protest about war is front page material and should be on the news 24/7.

Q............ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

LWW
06-17-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oddly the MSM is giving this little coverage?

LWW </div></div>

I know! Anytime 50 hippies get together in the park and protest about war is front page material and should be on the news 24/7.

Q............ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

It was from 2001 to 2008.

LWW

Sev
06-17-2010, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???

HYPOCRITES! </div></div>

I think you misconstrue the point of the post.
My support or lack thereof concerning Bush has noting to do with the thread.

Obama is losing another portion of his base. I believe he promised he would have the troops out in 16 months. Another faux promise.

I am waiting for Code pink and Cindy Sheehan to start making front page news again.
I would be willing to bet they are protesting but not getting coverage from the state run media.

pooltchr
06-17-2010, 06:55 AM
Hondo,
If you are going to be the spelling police, make damn sure you are perfect yourself first.

Steve

Sev
06-17-2010, 06:58 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gif

hondo
06-17-2010, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,
If you are going to be the spelling police, make damn sure you are perfect yourself first.

Steve </div></div>
OK

hondo
06-17-2010, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/rotflmao1-1.gif </div></div>

That WAS hilarious, I agree.

Sev
06-18-2010, 02:09 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
06-18-2010, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's just one more example of the failure of Obama to actually do what he said he could do.

Steve </div></div>

I agree. Something you guys never would have done during the Bush regime. </div></div>

OH PLEASE!

As for me ... I support Obama keeping GITMO open and I supported Bush for building it. That doesn't mean the Obama didn't lie and didn't play you like Yitakh plays a Strad.

It also means I am consistent ... and, of course, you are not.

LWW

hondo
06-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Oh, of course. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gee, how could I have gotten that wrong...wow, woe is me!!!
and you are right, correct even....I do get upset when someone like you, thinks I'm an idiot. I worry then about what would happen if your kind, God forbid, ever took over this country </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I worry then about what would happen if your kind, God forbid, ever took over this country. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">
I think that already happened in 2001, and it ended with a collapsed economy, two totally F-ed up unfinished wars, a completely corrupted federal goverrnment, more loan debts than all previous administrations combined, and a whole list of Republican Indictments.

Too bad the right didn't keep track of all of Bush's broken promises, like getting "The people who brought down these building" Refraining from Nation Building. Reducing the size of government. Saving Social Security. WINNING the war in Iraq.

Gee, What did Bush accomplish for this country other than destruction at every turn, with no good options, to use the words of every expert on every one of his legacy disasters...

Oh, But they've all learned their lessons now, after decades of watching Republicans grow the government, launch dictators and spread round nukes, and build the profits of the Military Industrial complex, insuring we made no progress on energy, and wiping away our surplus, as they spent like bi-polar drunks, because now they have a New Hero, Sarah Palin, who is backing Carley Fiorina, who destroyed the corporation she ran, and outsourced almost as many jobs as the Bush administration.

Oh thank heavens they woke up from their past affliction of Rush/Fox/Beck/Cheney/Bush hyponosis and denial over FAILED REPUBLICAN POLICIES.
</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,

Steve </div></div>
OK </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Huh??? He didn't recognize your perfection???

Still in denial I guess. Such a devastating disease. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
06-19-2010, 07:42 PM
have you considered that we can't just withdraw as we did in Vietnam?
The area needs to be stabalized first....if that is possible.....
Obama is not the military "genious" the GWB was...and therefore may have promised something, he could not deliver.
It's reminiiscent of GWB's "victory" clebration....who can forget that thrilling day when he stood on the decks of that aircraft carrier..... and said the now immortal phrase
"Veni, Vedi, Vici!!!!"

Sev
06-19-2010, 07:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have you considered that we can't just withdraw as we did in Vietnam?
Obama is not the military "genious" the GWB was...and therefore may have promised something, he could not deliver.
It's reminiiscent of GWB's "victory" clebration....who can forget that thrilling day when he stood on the decks of that aircraft carrier..... and said the now immortal phrase
"Veni, Vedi, Vici!!!!" </div></div>

Well then the jokes on Obama isnt it?
Making promises about things he had very little understand off.
Seems to be a pattern.

LWW
06-20-2010, 05:13 AM
He knows the Obamatronic brains are incapable of questioning dearest leader ... as evidenced here daily, they will lick the spoon clean of any explanation fed to them and beg for more.

LWW

hondo
06-20-2010, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have you considered that we can't just withdraw as we did in Vietnam?

Sorry, Wolfie, can't agree. We need to GTF out now!

hondo
06-20-2010, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He knows the Obamatronic brains are incapable of questioning dearest leader ... as evidenced here daily, they will lick the spoon clean of any explanation fed to them and beg for more.

LWW </div></div>

Kinda reminds one of you and your cronies 8 years with Bush,
doesn't it?
We told you the same things you're saying now, over and over and over.

LWW
06-20-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He knows the Obamatronic brains are incapable of questioning dearest leader ... as evidenced here daily, they will lick the spoon clean of any explanation fed to them and beg for more.

LWW </div></div>

Kinda reminds one of you and your cronies 8 years with Bush,
doesn't it?
We told you the same things you're saying now, over and over and over. </div></div>

Not even close ... but, you already knew that.

LWW

LWW
06-20-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have you considered that we can't just withdraw as we did in Vietnam?

Sorry, Wolfie, can't agree. We need to GTF out now! </div></div>

And that I can actually respect even though I disagree with it.

This moments of independent thought are why I keep having faith in you.

That does set you apart from G, Q and W who believe the war is bad when the party tells them to believe it's bad and then believe the war is good when they are told to believe that it's good ... and astoundingly never see the contradiction.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-20-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???

<span style="color: #FF6666">You made it about you with your thumbs up icon.

G. </span>

Gayle in MD
06-20-2010, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???

HYPOCRITES! </div></div>

I think you misconstrue the point of the post.
My support or lack thereof concerning Bush has noting to do with the thread.

<span style="color: #FF6666">A thumbs up icon indicates approval of the event. Bush left two F-ed up wars in his wake, and now you indicate your approval with a thumbs up, whiole writing about war protests. You made yourseslf part of the post when you chose to uses the icon. </span>

Obama is losing another portion of his base.

<span style="color: #FF6666">No, he isn't. Republicans are still sliding in the polls, more trust Democrats. Obama still has high ratings, far higher than Bush had when he jumped ship on his multi-disasters. </span>

I believe he promised he would have the troops out in 16 months. Another faux promise.

<span style="color: #FF6666">It wasn't a promise, it was his goal, unlike the Bush regime, who never intended to leave. </span>

I am waiting for Code pink and Cindy Sheehan to start making front page news again.
I would be willing to bet they are protesting but not getting coverage from the state run media.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">Oh, don't worry about that, you can rest assured if there were more protests, Fox would be showing video's of crowds who gathered at entirely different times, for completely different reasons, and claiming they were all there to protest the war. We've seen that many times.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
06-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Independent thought is also what sets me apart from you.
You are totally predictable, bubba.

hondo
06-20-2010, 10:25 AM
If you say so, bubba. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-20-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Independent thought is also what sets me apart from you.
You are totally predictable, bubba. </div></div>

A BORE OF TREMENDOUS PROPORTIONS!

AND, just look who jumped right on his bandwagaon! The other Bubba! No surprise, right?

Two widdle peas in a pod, and I do mean widdle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-20-2010, 10:43 AM
LOL! I'd just like to read some new material from him.
He re-cycles the same insults over and over.

Sev
06-21-2010, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???

G. </span> </div></div>

Oh piffle.
The anti war protesters are waking up to the fact that Obama is no different than Bush.

When the rest of military gets to Afghanistan and troop deaths surge they really are going to have a fit.

wolfdancer
06-21-2010, 03:07 PM
yes....the thought police contact me every day,to give me todays quote from chairman Obama.
I remember the good old days when God himself, was speaking directly....almost, through Dickhead Cheney....to our marionette president gwb....

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???

G. </span> </div></div>

Oh piffle.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Don't want to take responsibility, for making it about you, with the icon, huh? Figures. </span>

The anti war protesters are waking up to the fact that Obama is no different than Bush.

<span style="color: #FF0000">LMAO! What a gross misstatement! </span>

When the rest of military gets to Afghanistan and troop deaths surge they really are going to have a fit.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't think, I know, that our military people, mostly General Patreaus, persauded the President toward his current policy.

However, if they are not able to accomplish all they promised, he is not going to stay there past summer of 2011.

I think we should get out of there, and out of Iraq, both. In fact, I think we should stay out of the Middle East all together. But then, I thought Bush should have gotten us out, since he put us into both countries, and both wars, and failed to win either of them.

Iraq is just as I said it would be all along, when all the righties on here were saying the surge worked, it didn't, Iraq is in a civil war, and has been in a civil war all along. BUSH FAILED! </span>

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:25 PM
I already am.

BTW, what's this all about: "Make it go away Hondo' ?

I don't get it. Hopefully, you will be decent enough to explain.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 07:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

I don't get it. Hopefully, you will be decent enough to explain. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">And while he's at it, get him to explain this:

</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Unfortunately for the Muslims they have nothing on the Chinese when it comes to brutality in war. They lay waste to everything.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">Does he hate all Muslims? All Chinese. The right believes that criticism of Israel's inhumane policies against innocent Palestine women and children, is equal to Anti Semitism. </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
06-22-2010, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

Its quite simple Hondo.

You were taking me to task about mindlessly following Larry.
I asked you to use the same criteria in judging what Gayle's statement about Jews.
The only reply that I have found from you concerning it was "Done".

I am simply asking you for your feelings on what she posted. Are you supporting it or do you have a personal opinion on the particular wording of her statements.

An honest assessment is all I am seeking from you not necessarily agreement.

Sev
06-22-2010, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Unfortunately for the Muslims they have nothing on the Chinese when it comes to brutality in war. They lay waste to everything.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">Does he hate all Muslims? All Chinese. The right believes that criticism of Israel's inhumane policies against innocent Palestine women and children, is equal to Anti Semitism. </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I am suggesting that the Chinese are in no way concerned with being politically correct whereas war is concerned. If they go head to head with Muslim nations or are inspired to go to war with Muslims do to terrorist activities within China. Muslims will have far more pressing concerns than the Jews to worry about.
The Chinese have already begun making examples of Muslims in the western province of Xinjiang.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

I am suggesting that the Chinese are in no way concerned with being politically correct whereas war is concerned. If they go head to head with Muslim nations or are inspired to go to war with Muslims do to terrorist activities within China. Muslims will have far more pressing concerns than the Jews to worry about.
The Chinese have already begun making examples of Muslims in the western province of Xinjiang.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">So you hate all Chinese and all Muslims? You accuse others of anti-semitism, me in particular, because I am against Israels' war crimes, yet you think your own criticisms of other nations activities does not mean that you hate all of them?

What a crock.

I'll say it again, America's foreign policies should not be affected by the powerful Israeli bolly on K.Street, and should not revolve around Istael's best interest. Our policies should revolve around what is best for America.

Also, the American Enterprise Institute, is nothing more than a tool of the rightwing wealthy in America, the same far too powerful Israeli lobby, which is all about cash in their pockets, NOT about good foreign policies, in the best interests of humanity, and of America. They are the same Jewish
cabal which pushed for over a decade for the invasion in Iraq, (Read "The project For The New American Century" (for OIL) and for the investments of the Jewish cabal that runs this country and contributes to that institution behind the scenes, and lobbies for contracts from the Military Industrial Complex, and throughout our government...) Global domination, Warring, killing, stealing resources from other countries, this their policy....READ THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO SIGNED IT... THEN STUDY THEIR OWN INVESTMENTS AND HOLDINGS.

We are becoming a fascist nation because of it.

Also, FYI, I do not care about what your opinions of me, nor my opinions, might be. I know in my own heart that I am always and forever against inhuman atrocities, regardless of who is committing them, INCLUDING ISRAEL's own inhumane actions, and war crimes! Israel is the occupier.

G.</span>

Sev
06-22-2010, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">So you hate all Chinese and all Muslims? You accuse others of anti-semitism, me in particular, because I am against Israels' war crimes, yet you think your own criticisms of other nations activities does not mean that you hate all of them?

What a crock.

I'll say it again, America's foreign policies should not be affected by the powerful Israeli bolly on K.Street, and should not revolve around Istael's best interest. Our policies should revolve around what is best for America.

Also, the American Enterprise Institute, is nothing more than a tool of the rightwing wealthy in America, the same far too powerful Israeli lobby, which is all about cash in their pockets, NOT about good foreign policies, in the best interests of humanity, and of America. They are the same Jewish
cabal which pushed for over a decade for the invasion in Iraq, (Read "The project For The New American Century" (for OIL) and for the investments of the Jewish cabal that runs this country and contributes to that institution behind the scenes, and lobbies for contracts from the Military Industrial Complex, and throughout our government...) Global domination, Warring, killing, stealing resources from other countries, this their policy....READ THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO SIGNED IT... THEN STUDY THEIR OWN INVESTMENTS AND HOLDINGS.

Also, FYI, I do not care about what your opinions of me, nor my opinions, might be. I know in my own heart that I am always and forever against inhuman atrocities, regardless of who is committing them, INCLUDING ISRAEL's own inhumane actions, and war crimes! Israel is the occupier.

G.</span> </div></div>

I worry about your comprehension skills sometimes.

Where or what indicates that I hate Chinese or Muslims?

In the matter of war both sides are brutal. However historically the Chinese, Japanese and several other Asiatic nations have elevated it to an art form. Look at the history of war between China and Japan. Look at the history of WWII.
Brutal and generally without mercy.
If the Muslims wake the sleeping dragon they may find they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Now I would agree with you that many lobbyist exert far to much influence on our government.

We are becoming Fascist because of a multitude or reasons.

One of the biggest is that the children of this country are not being taught about the history and the constitution. What they learn is bastardized or not complete. They then grow up to be adults with a false understanding of both America and liberty. They know nothing of personal responsibility or codes of honor. Much less anything resembling chivalry.
We are losing our country through the progressive conditioning of multiple generations of Americas children.

Control the thought process or lack thereof. Control the nation.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

What a crock.

G.</span> </div></div>

In the matter of war both sides are brutal. However historically the Chinese, Japanese and several other Asiatic nations have elevated it to an art form. Look at the history of war between China and Japan. Look at the history of WWII.
If the Muslims wake the sleeping dragon they may find they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Now I would agree with you that many lobbyist exert far to much influence on our government.

One of the biggest is that the children of this country are not being taught about the history and the constitution. What they learn is bastardized or not complete. They then grow up to be adults with a false understanding of both America and liberty. They know nothing of personal responsibility or codes of honor. Much less anything resembling chivalry.
We are losing our country through the progressive conditioning of multiple generations of Americas children.

Control the thought process or lack thereof. Control the nation. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">
So you hate all Chinese and all Muslims? You accuse others of anti-semitism, me in particular, because I am against Israels' war crimes, yet you think your own criticisms of other nations activities does not mean that you hate all of them?

What a crock.

G. </span>

Sev
06-22-2010, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

What a crock.

G.</span> </div></div>

So you hate all Chinese and all Muslims? You accuse others of anti-semitism, me in particular, because I am against Israels' war crimes, yet you think your own criticisms of other nations activities does not mean that you hate all of them?

What a crock.

G. </span> </div></div>

Dear. I admire the way the Chinese go to war.
They make an excruciating example of their enemies.
They also tend not to occupy and leave total devastation in their wake and then do not get involved in nation building afterwords.

Muslim Jihadist's should tread carefully where China is concerned.

I agreed with you that lobbyists exert to much influence. However Jewish groups are not the only ones to do so.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

What a crock.

G.</span> </div></div>

What a crock.

G. </span> </div></div>

They also tend not to occupy and leave total devastation in their wake and then do not get involved in nation building afterwords.

I agreed with you that lobbyists exert to much influence. However Jewish groups are not the only ones to do so.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">They are the most powerful ones, because they have the most powerful lobby, and the most money ehind them, and hence, the most influence, including the most money interests in OIL, and other energy resources, AND THE BANKING INDUSTRY.

G. </span>

Sev
06-22-2010, 12:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

What a crock.

G.</span> </div></div>

What a crock.

G. </span> </div></div>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">They are the most powerful ones, because they have the most powerful lobby, and the most money ehind them, and hence, the most influence, including the most money interests in OIL, and other energy resources, AND THE BANKING INDUSTRY.

G. </span> </div></div>

Disband the Fed as Kennedy wished to do. Go back on the gold standard.

That solves one problem.

Make accepting donations by lobbyists illegal. Solves another problem.

hondo
06-22-2010, 07:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

Its quite simple Hondo.

You were taking me to task about mindlessly following Larry.
I asked you to use the same criteria in judging what Gayle's statement about Jews.
The only reply that I have found from you concerning it was "Done".

I am simply asking you for your feelings on what she posted. Are you supporting it or do you have a personal opinion on the particular wording of her statements.

An honest assessment is all I am seeking from you not necessarily agreement. </div></div>

I have since answered in detail. Did you not see it?

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 06:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

What a crock.

G.</span> </div></div>

What a crock.

G. </span> </div></div>

</div></div>

G. </span> </div></div>

That solves one problem.

Make accepting donations by lobbyists illegal. Solves another problem. </div></div>

Would be good steps, but still would not reverse the coming damages to democracy, from the Supreme Court's recent decision on corporate contributions.

I wonder how many people would run for office, if the swinging doors between serving in public office, and working for corporate interests and government contractors were shut.

Only public financed campaigns and strict limits
on corporate involvement could really clean up politics, IMO.

G.

Sev
06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Yes I did. Dont you see the new signature?

I also answered your post.

Sev
06-23-2010, 12:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

What a crock.

G.</span> </div></div>

What a crock.

G. </span> </div></div>

</div></div>

G. </span> </div></div>

That solves one problem.

Make accepting donations by lobbyists illegal. Solves another problem. </div></div>

Would be good steps, but still would not reverse the coming damages to democracy, from the Supreme Court's recent decision on corporate contributions.

I wonder how many people would run for office, if the swinging doors between serving in public office, and working for corporate interests and government contractors were shut.

G. </div></div>

You see Gayle while we disagree on much of the subject matter we still have area's or agreement.

We are just approaching a common solution from different directions.

pooltchr
06-23-2010, 12:36 PM
I think that may be a record for the number of quotes within one post!

Steve

pooltchr
06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I already am.

</span>

</div></div>

</div></div>

What a crock.

G.</span> </div></div>

What a crock.

G. </span> </div></div>

</div></div>

G. </span> </div></div>

That solves one problem.

G. </div></div>

You see Gayle while we disagree on much of the subject matter we still have area's or agreement.

We are just approaching a common solution from different directions.

Oh, what the heck! New record!

Steve

hondo
06-23-2010, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that may be a record for the number of quotes within one post!

Steve </div></div>

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=wolfdancer]bbbuuttt, I thought you was in favor of Bush's war???
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The peaceniks have discovered there leader is a war monger.
</div></div>
How can he be a war monger, when he hasn't launched any wars?

That's a good one, Sev, Bush launches two wars, leaves both of them unsettled, and still raging, leaves them both to Obama to try to get out of, responsibly, and you think President Obama is a war monger????

Is that what you call reasonable?

And why the thumbs up icon about Anti-war protestors turning on Obama????

G.

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have you considered that we can't just withdraw as we did in Vietnam?

Well then the jokes on Obama isnt it?
Making promises about things he had very little understand off.
Seems to be a pattern. </div></div>

It was surely a pattern of Bush's. He promised we'd be out of Iraq in three months! Then stood up there and stated, all major combat operations in Iraq, were over.... "Mission Accomplished" and then followed that up by trying to lie, and say the banner was about the ship, until one of the shipmates stated that Bush's own media guy, brought the banner on board, insisted on putting up the banner.

We should all be reasonable enough to admit, there are degrees involved here. If people are going to say that President Obama "Broke his promise" to end the war in 16 months, which he didn't say anyway, he referred to beginning to withdraw troops from combat, then what can you say about Bush???? Three months he said, and we'd be out of Iraq!

Give me a break! There is no comparison, IMO. None!

G.