PDA

View Full Version : More Trust Democratics Than Repubs HA HA HA!

Gayle in MD
06-17-2010, 05:37 AM
With all of the BS that certin people (RWnutjobs) on here, who are usually wrong about everything in the first place, spouting over crushing the Democratics in the Fall, WAKE UP NUTJOBS!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Jun 16, 2010 (Congressional Documents and Publications/ContentWorks via COMTEX) -- HOUSE SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI

June 16, 2010

BREAKING NEWS

New Poll: More Americans Trust Democrats to Handle Health Care, Economy

A new AP-GfK poll released this morning shows more Americans trust Democrats over Republicans to handle health care issues and the economy - two key issues facing our nation.

From the poll :

* By a 13-point margin, more Americans trust Democrats over Republicans to handle health care issues - 51 percent to 38 percent.

* By a 5-point margin, more Americans trust Democrats than Republicans to handle the economy - 47 percent to 42 percent.

* By a 7-point margin, more Americans want Democrats to retain control of Congress in November - 46 percent to 39 percent.

* Congressional Republicans support Wall Street banks, credit card companies, Big Oil, and insurance companies - the special interests that benefited from George W. Bush's policies and created the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.

* Democrats in Congress this week are fighting to help small businesses create jobs here at home. Democrats are taking America in a New Direction - creating good American jobs, providing the lowest taxes in 60 years for the middle class and small businesses, and closing tax loopholes that send jobs overseas.

</span> </div></div>

http://news.tradingcharts.com/futures/6/4/141194146.html

With nutjobs like this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The president just called for creating a fund that would be administered by outsiders, which would be more of a redistribution-of-wealth fund," said Bachmann. "And now it appears like we'll be looking at one more gateway for more government control, more money to government."

Also, David Weigel reports that Bachmann also said: "They have to lift the liability cap. But if I was the head of BP, I would let the signal get out there -- 'We're not going to be chumps, and we're not going to be fleeced.' And they shouldn't be. They shouldn't have to be fleeced and make chumps to have to pay for perpetual unemployment and all the rest -- they've got to be legitimate claims."
</div></div>

No wonder....

hmmm.....looks like the Republicans and their policies, are not America's cup of tea, lol....

Sev
06-17-2010, 06:20 AM
I wonder what the Vegas odd are that the fund will be fleeced by the government just like Soc Sec was.

Oh did you hear on CNN. They paid a claim to a 256 year old man the other day.
Sounds like something that would happen in Chicago.

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder what the Vegas odd are that the fund will be fleeced by the government just like Soc Sec was.

Oh did you hear on CNN. They paid a claim to a 256 year old man the other day.
Sounds like something that would happen in Chicago. </div></div>

Who is "they"?

You will have the opportunity to see Mr. Feinberg interviewed on several Sunday Morning shows this weekend.

I think you'll find him impressive.

All of the money will go to the residents and the BP/Bush/Cheney disaster in The Gulf.

G.