PDA

View Full Version : "The Rise of the New Right,"

Qtec
06-19-2010, 01:15 AM
Intro. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#37717780)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a statement released Thursday, the National Tea Party Federation called on Hardball with Chris Matthews advertisers to pull their commercials from the program:

The National Tea Party Federation calls for all tea party supporters to contact the sponsors of Hardball and ask them to pull their commercials from this show. (Advertiser listing and contacts at NTPF website.) These commercial sponsors cannot continue their support of a program that seeks to demonize millions of Americans who identify with the Tea Party movement.

On Wednesday, prior to the airing of "The Rise Of The New Right," Matthews said of the of the recent and rapid conservative uprising, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"They treat the American government like a foreign occupying force." "I don't know what motivates them," he said. "Whether it's a piece of showbiz or true ideology." </span></div></div>

Watch it here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#37742996)

Q

LWW
06-19-2010, 04:37 AM
He almost gets it ... the US government is an illegal regime operating far outside it's constitutional powers.

You really should read the FP and COTUS and D of I and stop listening to party media organs such as MSNBC.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-19-2010, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Intro. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#37717780)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a statement released Thursday, the National Tea Party Federation called on Hardball with Chris Matthews advertisers to pull their commercials from the program:

The National Tea Party Federation calls for all tea party supporters to contact the sponsors of Hardball and ask them to pull their commercials from this show. (Advertiser listing and contacts at NTPF website.) These commercial sponsors cannot continue their support of a program that seeks to demonize millions of Americans who identify with the Tea Party movement.

On Wednesday, prior to the airing of "The Rise Of The New Right," Matthews said of the of the recent and rapid conservative uprising, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"They treat the American government like a foreign occupying force." "I don't know what motivates them," he said. "Whether it's a piece of showbiz or true ideology." </span></div></div>

Watch it here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#37742996)

Q </div></div>

Mathews speaks for many of us who are fearful of this dangerous rightwing attack on our country and government.

The information on his Special was factual and documented. I'm not surprised that the radical right is angry over being exposed as a dangerous, mentally unbalanced segment of our society.

If the Harball expose' has them so upset, good. Maybe it will give them a taste of how offensive and insulting their own gross pundits are to those of us who are nauseated daily over the un-American statements, and lies, 24/7 from the radical rightwing yellow journalism which has hypnotized the weak minded in our country for over a decade.

G.

Alfie
06-19-2010, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You really should read the FP and COTUS and D of I [...] </div></div>The COTUS is the only germane one of the three. Look at laws and court decisions wrt it only. IMO

Qtec
06-19-2010, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the US government is an illegal regime </div></div>

Classic nutjob Palinesque speak.

He does get it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"They treat the American government like a foreign occupying force." </div></div>

Why didn't I hear this from you BEFORE the election?

Q

LWW
06-19-2010, 04:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alfie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You really should read the FP and COTUS and D of I [...] </div></div>The COTUS is the only germane one of the three. Look at laws and court decisions wrt it only. IMO </div></div>

Which shows how clueless you actually are on the topic.

LWW

LWW
06-19-2010, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the US government is an illegal regime </div></div>

Classic <s>nutjob</s> <s>Palinesque</s> reality speak.

Q

</div></div>

Fixed that for you.

LWW

LWW
06-19-2010, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"They treat the American government like a foreign occupying force." </div></div>

Why didn't I hear this from you BEFORE the election?

Q

</div></div>

If you would have paid attention you would have.

LWW

hondo
06-20-2010, 05:56 AM
LMAO! Time to dig out those 2 posts you made again, Larry.

LWW
06-20-2010, 07:38 AM
How could you possibly do that when you have me on TOTAL TRIPLE TOP SECRET CODE ULTRA DEFCON 4 IGNORE?

LWW

hondo
06-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Wrong! Quadruple. OOPS!!!!

Time for you and Steve: "You're a liar, Hondo!"