PDA

View Full Version : Ok, now I'm counting...

Voodoo Daddy
08-25-2002, 03:20 PM
30 days from now, Kato and I will storm the US Open, the CCB'ers will be running wild and that town will never be the same again. Those of you that want to go on our "field trip" to dinner Friday night should drop me a private messege or e-mail. I'm trying {key word} to get us some transportation to and from and will have to call and make reservations at the; www.theinletrestaurant.com (http://www.theinletrestaurant.com)

Chris Cass
08-25-2002, 07:30 PM
Voodoo,

Although, I won't be attending the Open. I'll guarentee right now, I won't be calling you Big Poppa. LMAO

C.C.

Kato
08-25-2002, 09:54 PM
Have I been counting? I hadn't noticed.

Kato~~~has never called Voodoo "Big Poppa" though I've been known to call him a few other things/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-25-2002, 10:14 PM
Ok, now you guys have got me counting too! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl~~will be the chick pulling her carry-on

Rip
08-25-2002, 10:33 PM
What a coincidence Voodoo! This restaurant used to be named "Henry's Seafood". I first ate at Henry's 30 years ago. It was a weekly tradition to meet friends and order a bushel of Blue Claw Crabs, oysters on the half shell, fresh steamed shrimp and hush puppies drenched in butter, and endless amounts of cold beer. Have you eaten there before or was it recommended by a local? You're in for a super meal, great views and I'll bet they still have a cold beer or two waiting for the CCB crowd. ENJOY! Rip~born in Chesapeake and grew up in Virginia Beach

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> 30 days from now, Kato and I will storm the US Open, the CCB'ers will be running wild and that town will never be the same again. Those of you that want to go on our "field trip" to dinner Friday night should drop me a private messege or e-mail. I'm trying {key word} to get us some transportation to and from and will have to call and make reservations at the; <a target="_blank" href=http://www.theinletrestaurant.com>www.theinletrestaurant.com</a> <hr></blockquote>