PDA

View Full Version : Jane Norton Invokes 9/11 To Bash Obama

Qtec
06-20-2010, 03:24 AM
link (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/colorado-senate-hopeful-jane-norton-i)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Colorado Senate hopeful Jane Norton (R) has given her campaign website a facelift. And as part of that facelift <u>she's hitting Barack Obama for...not going to war against Islam.</u>

The site.. features a still frame from a new ad, attacking Obama and Washington liberals for abandoning the War on Terrorism.

The ad includes a May 26, 2010 Reuters headline saying "Obama doctrine to make clear no war on Islam."

This is supposed to be a bad thing. </div></div>

Flashback.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bush:<u> U.S. not at war with Islam</u>

Published September 19th, 2006

UNITED NATIONS (AP) - President Bush tried to quell anti-Americanism in the Middle East yesterday by assuring Muslims that he is not waging war against Islam, regardless of what "propaganda and conspiracy theories" they hear.

Bush also pressed Iran to return at once to international talks on its nuclear program and threatened consequences if the Iranians do not.

But his speech to the United Nations General Assembly was less confrontational and aimed at building bridges with people in the Middle East angry with the United States.

"My country desires peace," Bush told world leaders in the cavernous main hall at the U.N. "Extremists in your midst spread propaganda <span style='font-size: 17pt'>claiming that the West is engaged in a war against Islam. This propaganda is false and its purpose is to confuse you and justify acts of terror. We respect Islam."</span></div></div>

Q........the lunatics are taking over the asylum.

LWW
06-20-2010, 05:16 AM
Anyone who believes that Islam is not at war with the west is a fool.

LWW

hondo
06-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Eerily similar to comments by Hitler about another group of people once.
So, Larry, let's say you're right. What's your "final solution"?

Sev
06-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Israel will be the final solution.
Of course the entire region will not be habitual for a 1000 years.

Then of course if that does not occur the Chinese and Muslims will at some point go head to head.
After all they are the single largest block of Infidels.
Unfortunately for the Muslims they have nothing on the Chinese when it comes to brutality in war. They lay waste to everything.

With China's economic growth its war machine will be fully outfitted. I await the day when Muslim Terrorists begin targeting China.
An army of 200,000,000 plus marching out of the east would be quite an impressive site.

Oh. On a positive note. Americas oil independence would be assured then.

LWW
06-20-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eerily similar to comments by Hitler about another group of people once.
So, Larry, let's say you're right. What's your "final solution"? </div></div>

The difference is that the JOOOOOZ-UH never flew planes into the Reichstag bubba.

Pay attention and learn.

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-20-2010, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/colorado-senate-hopeful-jane-norton-i)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Colorado Senate hopeful Jane Norton (R) has given her campaign website a facelift. And as part of that facelift <u>she's hitting Barack Obama for...not going to war against Islam.</u>

The site.. features a still frame from a new ad, attacking Obama and Washington liberals for abandoning the War on Terrorism.

The ad includes a May 26, 2010 Reuters headline saying "Obama doctrine to make clear no war on Islam."

This is supposed to be a bad thing. </div></div>

Flashback.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bush:<u> U.S. not at war with Islam</u>

Published September 19th, 2006

UNITED NATIONS (AP) - President Bush tried to quell anti-Americanism in the Middle East yesterday by assuring Muslims that he is not waging war against Islam, regardless of what "propaganda and conspiracy theories" they hear.

Bush also pressed Iran to return at once to international talks on its nuclear program and threatened consequences if the Iranians do not.

But his speech to the United Nations General Assembly was less confrontational and aimed at building bridges with people in the Middle East angry with the United States.

"My country desires peace," Bush told world leaders in the cavernous main hall at the U.N. "Extremists in your midst spread propaganda <span style='font-size: 17pt'>claiming that the West is engaged in a war against Islam. This propaganda is false and its purpose is to confuse you and justify acts of terror. We respect Islam."</span></div></div>

Q........the lunatics are taking over the asylum.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">When it comes to propaganda, Bush is the expert, and he ought to know. The Bush/Cheney regime is still out there spreading the same old lies around every time they open up their mouths.

This might be the first honest statement he ever made, though, considering their only policy was oil contracts, with no regulations.

G.
</span>

LWW
06-20-2010, 09:00 AM
So let's review ... if the party tells you that Bush was an evil genius, you believe it. If the party tells you Bush was an idiot, you believe that as well. And, since the party tells you that those two beliefs don't conflict ... you believe that also.

Amazing.

LWW

hondo
06-20-2010, 10:19 AM
I don't recall saying ANYTHING about the JOOOOOO-UZ, bubba. Pay attention.

hondo
06-20-2010, 10:20 AM
There IS a compromise, bubba. Evil idiot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
06-20-2010, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eerily similar to comments by Hitler about another group of people once.

LWW has no final solution Hondo. Just his usuall endless paraniod psychosis. St.

hondo
06-20-2010, 03:55 PM
It appears you're right, Stretch.
He didn't even try to answer, just ranting about Jews,
calling them JOOOZUHS or something like that.
Disgraceful behavior, I say.
There is no room for anti-Semitism on this board.

You'd think Sev would call him on this.

Sev
06-20-2010, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears you're right, Stretch.

You'd think Sev would call him on this. </div></div>

I dont recall the Jews flying plains into buildings in America.
However the Jews seem to be blamed for a great many things on the planet. Which is quite amusing since there are only about 16 million of us on the planet.
I dont need to call Larry on his spelling as I know the intent is not meant in a demeaning and derogatory way towards me or other Jews.
However I am not sure I can say the same for others.

Start Calling me a Kike and there will be some serious problems.

hondo
06-20-2010, 09:19 PM
For the third time, I said nothing critical about Jews at all.
Larry assured a poster that all Islams are at war with America and I pointed out Hitler made a similar sweeping generalization.

Larry then used that as a vehicle to say I was criticising Israel which was pure bullshit.

And, hey, if you're fine with him calling Jews " JOOOOZUHS"
I guess I'm fine with it too.
You obviously can see into his heart. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

So, "kike" is bad; "JOOOOZUHS" is jim dandy? Got it.

LWW
06-21-2010, 02:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eerily similar to comments by Hitler about another group of people once.

LWW has no final solution Hondo.</div></div>

Correct you are ... for once.

The "FINAL SOLUTION" was a murderous idea hatched by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem ... a Muslim leader ... and Adolf Hitler, a leftist statist.

LWW

LWW
06-21-2010, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears you're right, Stretch.

Good thing you changed it.

BTW ... the speaking of the word "JEWS" as "JOOOOOOZ-UH" is a mockery of the way the word is commonly spoken by Muslim and leftist leaders and other racists such as Jeremiah Alvesta Wright Junior, Louis Eugene Walcott Farrakhan, and Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior.

LWW
LWW

LWW
06-21-2010, 03:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears you're right, Stretch.

I dont recall the Jews flying plains into buildings in America.
However the Jews seem to be blamed for a great many things on the planet. Which is quite amusing since there are only about 16 million of us on the planet.
I dont need to call Larry on his spelling as I know the intent is not meant in a demeaning and derogatory way towards me or other Jews.
However I am not sure I can say the same for others.

Start Calling me a Kike and there will be some serious problems.

</div></div>

I didn't even know you were Jewish, as a person's faith is not my concern so long as they practice it peacefully.

That being said, the far left in it's ongoing anti semitic hatred simply cannot keep from Jew bashing and making false moral equivalency arguments to excuse the likes of Wright, Byrd, Clinton, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Bin Laden, et al.

The fact that Islam is at war with the west is common knowledge to all those with an objective brain ... and the evidence begins in the Koran and continues through their instigation of the Crusades.

Now that it's mentioned, being that they started the Crusades and then spent the next several centuries claiming to have been the victim ... hmmmm, who do I know that acts in this manner?

Oh ... they also cut a deal with the Palestinians and then abandoned them as refugees after the Israelis refused to be slaughtered and they have been pimping the Palestinians as victims for over six decades now.

LWW

hondo
06-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Nice cover-up.
As for Muslims starting the Crusades...
That's equivalent to saying France started WWII.
LWWs Fractured Fairy Tales.

And you didn't know Sev was Jewish, huh?
Wolfie, did you read that one?
Not like Sev hasn't mentioned it over and over.
All of a sudden, Larry's not paying attention.
What's sad is that Sev probably believes him.

Sev
06-21-2010, 06:34 AM
Berlo and I keep the balance on AZ. Libertarian vs Marxist.

hondo
06-21-2010, 06:37 AM
Oh, so your parody of the word "Jews" is actually making fun of Robert C. Byrd? Got it.

I guess as long as you have folks like Steve and Sev and Johnny D. swallowing you horse sh*t, you'll keep on posting it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
06-21-2010, 06:37 AM
I was kind of surprised myself Hondo.

hondo
06-21-2010, 06:56 AM
Thanks for being honest, Sev. I really appreciate it.

I keep hoping that one of these days, Larry's truly honest supporters, and I've always had hope for you, will suddenly
start to to take a closer look at him and , at the very least, say "WTF!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
06-21-2010, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> she's hitting Barack Obama for...not going to war against Islam.
</div></div>Seems a bit too radical if you ask me. I don't see how anyone would think we should go to war with a "religion". Unwinnable for sure.

eg8r

Sev
06-21-2010, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for being honest, Sev. I really appreciate it.

I keep hoping that one of these days, Larry's truly honest supporters, and I've always had hope for you, will suddenly
start to to take a closer look at him and , at the very least, say "WTF!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I do that with most everybody. As a matter of there is one of the WTF moments I am sure you noticed.

Now under that same criteria please address the statements I highlighted in another thread.

I know you saw it.

wolfdancer
06-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Adolf Hitler....a " leftist statist" ??? To quote the late Johnny Carson..."I did not know that" I thought he was just to the right of Atilla.

Deeman3
06-21-2010, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adolf Hitler....a " leftist statist" ??? To quote the late Johnny Carson..."I did not know that" I thought he was just to the right of Atilla.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Yes, wasn't he the guy who went 1,200 miles into Russia and sacrificed about his whole Army to kill communists? </span>

hondo
06-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Done.

hondo
06-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Dee, according to LWW the following are leftist-statists:
Obama
Hitler
Hondo
Gayle
Wolfie

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Sev
06-21-2010, 02:40 PM
I guess it wasn't a WTF moment for you after all.

Kind of disappointing.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, according to LWW the following are leftist-statists:
Obama
Hitler
Hondo
Gayle
Wolfie

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">LOL, well, Wolf and I think he is a radical White Supremist, domestic terrorist, along with many he has dragged over here from the A$$h*l* ZEALOT BULL$hitters site.

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:18 PM
I tried to give you an honest response. Sorry you're disappointed.

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, according to LWW the following are leftist-statists:
Obama
Hitler
Hondo
Gayle
Wolfie

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">LOL, well, Wolf and I think he is a radical White Supremist, domestic terrorist, along with many he has dragged over here from the A$$h*l* ZEALOT BULL$hitters site.

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

NOT LARRY!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
Why, he didn't even know that his best friend was a "JOOOOZUH."

Sev
06-21-2010, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried to give you an honest response. Sorry you're disappointed. </div></div>

I have yet to find your reply.

Did I miss it?

Or is your answer silence?

hondo
06-21-2010, 07:47 PM
I thought you were talking about the thread on BD when I said "done."

I now assume you are talking about the quotes you posted on
AZ.

She hardly seems a fan of Israeli policy, does she?
Anti-Semitic? No, I don't see that at all.

You appear to believe that if one is sympathetic to the Palestinian side of the argument, they are automatically Anti-Semitic.
I don't get it. I thought "anti-Semitic" meant that you hated Jews or as your dear friend calls them " JOOOZUS".
Am I wrong?
I don't see that in her posts at all.

Again, I apologize if that's not what you want to hear.
I've criticised Gayle before. We don't see eye to eye on God, Christianity, Obama, Democrats, and bluegrass.
But I have to be fair to her.

I don't see her calling Jews " JOOOZUHS" and them claiming
that she was mocking Byrd and that she didn't know you were Jewish.
Wake up, friend.
We are not your enemies and some of your friends ain't necessarily your friends.

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adolf Hitler....a " leftist statist" ??? To quote the late Johnny Carson..."I did not know that" I thought he was just to the right of Atilla.
</div></div>

Read a history book ... and, BTW, Attilla was also a leftist statist.

It would help you immensely if you learned the meaning of the words you used.

LWW

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adolf Hitler....a " leftist statist" ??? To quote the late Johnny Carson..."I did not know that" I thought he was just to the right of Atilla.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Yes, wasn't he the guy who went 1,200 miles into Russia and sacrificed about his whole Army to kill communists? </span> </div></div>

Actually, no.

He was the guy who went into the USSR to steal land, oil, and minerals with which to further wage war. That and to kill Jews and Gypsies.

LWW

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, according to LWW the following are leftist-statists:
Obama
Hitler
Hondo
Gayle
Wolfie

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

NOT LARRY!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
Why, he didn't even know that his best friend was a "JOOOOZUH." </div></div>

Quite revealing that you seem obsessed with it.

LWW

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, according to LWW the following are leftist-statists:
Obama
Hitler
Hondo
Gayle
Wolfie

These brief moments of lucidity are why I still have faith in you pulling out of this.

LWW

hondo
06-22-2010, 06:26 AM
Weak dodge, my friend.
But, then, that's what you do best.

I bet you wish this would just go away, don't you?

LWW
06-22-2010, 06:36 AM
Oh Lord no ... you are my AM entertainment.

Watching you, G, W, and S flail about is better than watching the Stooges fix a plumbing leak.

LWW

hondo
06-22-2010, 06:41 AM
Whoop, whoop, whoop! Nyuk, nyuk!

Sev
06-22-2010, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you were talking about the thread on BD when I said "done."

I now assume you are talking about the quotes you posted on
AZ.

She hardly seems a fan of Israeli policy, does she?
Anti-Semitic? No, I don't see that at all.

You appear to believe that if one is sympathetic to the Palestinian side of the argument, they are automatically Anti-Semitic.
I don't get it. I thought "anti-Semitic" meant that you hated Jews or as your dear friend calls them " JOOOZUS".
Am I wrong?
I don't see that in her posts at all.

Again, I apologize if that's not what you want to hear.
I've criticised Gayle before. We don't see eye to eye on God, Christianity, Obama, Democrats, and bluegrass.
But I have to be fair to her.

I don't see her calling Jews " JOOOZUHS" and them claiming
that she was mocking Byrd and that she didn't know you were Jewish.
Wake up, friend.
We are not your enemies and some of your friends ain't necessarily your friends. </div></div>

Fair enough. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/thumbup.gif

I see where the confusion was. It seemed pretty clear to me.
I have put up with antisemitic BS before.

I also have even been subjected to arguments by well meaning friends that insist that calling my self a Jew is both inflammatory and derogatory to both myself and Jews in general. It is a glaring example of political correctness run a muck.
It no more derogatory than calling an individual a Muslim, Buddhist or Christian. In each case it is the inflection of the words that put intent behind them.

I have no problem with Larry's satire. I use the same myself in verbal argument's.
Should I ever find that Larry's intent is other than what he purports it to be is will be an entirely different matter.