PDA

View Full Version : Former BP Project Control Supervisor

Gayle in MD
06-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Kenneth Abbott, 29 years in the business, worked six months for BP, testified all, BP drilling projects in the Gulf, are suspect, dangerous and high risk, due to cost cutting, and lack of safety in Engineering Design, failure to even provide finished enineering drawings MMS or even to managers, on the rigs, etc.

A gross culture of corruption, where a history of disreguard for safety prevailed, and was overlooked, for years, and worsened ever since Cheney's closed door meetings.

Gross negligence within MMS, and DOI, since closed door meetings with Cheney.... Hallibutron, Transocean, ETC, engineers with BP, didn't even approve the drawings for the wells.

Complaints from workers brought about one answer, You're Fired.

Mr. Abbott also testified the deep water drilling, is due to the fact that oil is more and more scarce, with companies having to drill deeper and deeper, and farther from the shore, hence, any material posted here suggesting that environmentalists are at fault for the deeper off shore drilling, are blowing partisan smoke.

The right is truly twisting the facts on this entire tragedy, for political purposes.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
06-21-2010, 08:22 AM
I think after this mishap, our government should not even wait to hear this type of info from employees like Abbott. Hello, we all know BP is lying. The US Government should be demanding proof in every other drilling area and if it is not supplied then the site should be shut down.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think after this mishap, our government should not even wait to hear this type of info from employees like Abbott. Hello, we all know BP is lying. The US Government should be demanding proof in every other drilling area and if it is not supplied then the site should be shut down.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">That's what they are doing now, Ed, and the Republicans are complaining about it, while they, Repubicans, are defending BP. </span>

eg8r
06-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Great, you are doing your best to stay partisan. Good job.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great, you are doing your best to stay partisan. Good job.

eg8r </div></div>

Do you deny all of the Republican defenses of BP?

Turn on the news then, or read a newspaper. How is it partisan to say that Republicans are defending BP? They are.

Why not discuss the realities, the facts, instead of just another insult? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

eg8r
06-22-2010, 09:57 AM
blah blah blah blah blah.

So while the people were losing their jobs and businesses due to the oil spill Obama was golfing and BP was sailing. Absolutely horrible.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">blah blah blah blah blah.

So while the people were losing their jobs and businesses due to the oil spill Obama was golfing and BP was sailing. Absolutely horrible.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Do you deny all of the Republican defenses of BP?

</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION, ED. DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT. </span>

eg8r
06-22-2010, 10:04 AM
LOL, I haven't denied or accepted anything. I am merely mirroring the way you act on the board.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I haven't denied or accepted anything. I am merely mirroring the way you act on the board.

eg8r </div></div>

Clean up your own posts Ed. I get e-mails everyday from people on this forum who think you are the worst one here. You are the most uninformed poster on this forum. You're only interest is in flaming. As you stated, yourself, a personality flaw....

G.

G.

eg8r
06-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Wow, emails every day. You don't say. Are they from the same two people? You are the most partisan informed person, who cares.

My only interest in this thread is to mirror your activity and give you a dose of your own medicine. It appears you don't like it too much but you know that saying about old dogs/new tricks.

eg8r