PDA

View Full Version : Dodging the Anti-Semitism Bullet.

Sev
06-21-2010, 09:28 AM
An interesting read.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/06/dodging_the_antisemitism_bulle.html

[i]June 15, 2010
Dodging the Anti-Semitism Bullet
By J.R. Dunn
The announcement that Helen Thomas has been sent to journalistic Valhalla is good news on several levels. Not only because it at last removes an erratic, out-of-control figure who has represented a political and social embarrassment for decades, but also because it signals that America has once again dodged the anti-Semitism bullet.

A country that accepts anti-Semitism is a country on its way to destruction. The historical record could not be clearer on this. Late 19th-century Germany was one of the leading states of the Western world, the heir of Beethoven and Goethe, a standard-setter for the sciences, the humanities, and education, a pioneer in social welfare and industrial-labor relations, with a vast influence across Europe and as far as the United States, Argentina, and Japan.

Less than half a century later, Germany was a ruin, a bombed-out wasteland split into several zones occupied by its enemies, its populace scrabbling for a living in the remains of its flattened cities. The obsessive anti-Semitism of its leadership played no small role in this outcome.

France, like Germany, was a world-class cultural center -- not only a leading military and scientific power, but the second-largest imperial state. But even as the century turned, France became embroiled in a controversy over a junior army officer, Alfred Dreyfus -- officious, stiff, and wildly patriotic -- who was accused of espionage on extremely dubious evidence. The country split into two factions, one insisting that Dreyfus must be guilty almost solely due to the fact that he was Jewish, the other working to reopen the investigation under some form of public oversight. Even after it was proven that Dreyfus had been framed, the controversy continued for decades, the split widening and deepening, with anti-Semitism becoming a badge of honor for certain ultramontane, ultranationalist elements. At last, in 1940, France collapsed under German attack, surrendering after only five weeks (the same duration as the far less powerful Poland), submitting meekly to a four-year occupation in which the mass of the country disgraced itself through collaboration, cooperation, and abject criminality. Here, too, anti-Semitism among the nation's leadership played a large role.

Countries subject to chronic anti-Semitism, such as Russia and the majority of the modern Arab states, never amount to much, remaining the jackal nations of civilization, lurking on the outskirts, awaiting an opportunity to tear something off. Anti-Semitism is an evil symptom, a sign that a nation has gone off the rails and is headed for the abyss. The reasons lie not only in the denial of the cumulative wisdom and capability of the oldest people still extant (when was the last time you spoke to a Sumerian?), but as evidence that things have gone wrong in a number of ways on extremely deep levels, that a nation and people have deliberately turned from the civilized virtues to embrace the foulest aspects of the human character.

The United States has never been an anti-Semitic nation. Since George Washington first welcomed the Jewish congregation of Newport's Kahal Kadosh Yeshuat Israel synagogue in 1790, Jews have thrived in America, gaining at the very least tolerance and often open acceptance. American anti-Jewish feeling, obnoxious as it may have been, never attained the viciousness of the European variety. Even the most reactionary American regime, the Confederacy, featured a prominent Jewish presence in Judah P. Benjamin, who served both as secretary of war and secretary of state. Only two anti-Jewish lynchings have occurred in this country: the Leo Frank case of 1915, in which an innocent man was railroaded to cover up a particularly repellent murder, and the Yankel Rosenbaum murder, in which a Jewish bystander was killed by a black mob following a fatal accident in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.

So it is particularly disturbing to see signs of anti-Semitism beginning to emerge. Under the rubric of "anti-Zionism," anti-Semitism has made a dramatic resurgence in Europe. Hatred of Jews in the new European Reich is not only accepted, but it has also become hip. Intellectuals, officials, and media figures have adapted the most repellent myths in a new guise.

In late 2001, Daniel Bernard, French ambassador to the U.K., dismissed Israel as "a shitty little country." Mary Robinson, the former Irish president and a leading contemporary anti-Semite, recently complained of being "bullied" by "certain elements of the Jewish community." A recent work by the leading British playwright, Caryl Churchill's "Seven Jewish Children," consists of a series of scenes dealing with Jewish life over the past century, beginning with the Holocaust and ending with the recent Gaza raid, in which the roles are gradually reversed, with Jews transformed from victims to Nazi-like persecutors. "I wouldn't care if we wiped them out ... tell her we're better haters, tell her we're chosen people, tell her I look at one of their children covered in blood and what do I feel? Tell her all I feel is happy it's not her." We need only mention the names John Pilger and Robert Fisk.

Echoes of this attitude have arisen in the U.S. as well. Anti-Semitic behavior and remarks from black "spokesmen" such as Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson have long been tolerated as the kind of black thing the rest of us can't understand. But in recent years, the bias has become more general. Scholars such as John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt and diplomats such as Charles Freeman have sounded the alarm against the Elders of Zion...excuse me, the Israel Lobby. In 2008, Oliphant published a cartoon attacking the Israeli Gaza campaign which featured a headless figure using a stylized, shark-toothed Mogen David to assault a mother and child, presumably Palestinian. This drawing could act as a text to illustrate the millennial form of anti-Semitism, featuring as it does almost every current motif -- dehumanization, atrocity, aggression, and a Nazi reference (the gigantic figure is goose-stepping).

Last year Danny Glover, Eve Ensler, and...did I read that right? Jane Fonda? boycotted the Toronto Film Festival, not because of the baby seals or prejudice against the First Nations, but because its program honored the hundred-year anniversary of the city of Tel Aviv. These noted humanists asserted that the city had been built on the "suffering of thousands of former residents and descendants." A strange claim -- in the general sense, all cities bear this weight to some extent or another, and if extended on behalf of the Palestinians, it's difficult to discern what the statement actually refers to.

Finally we have the tone of the Obama administration, most clearly revealed by the studied insult to Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu, who was forced to wait while America's elected president ate with his family. It would be difficult find an act by a previous president to match this for sheer coarseness. Equally disturbing was the reaction of the press -- or rather, the lack of reaction; the incident was merely reported by Oliphant's colleagues with no comment, as if it reflected the proper method of dealing with a Jewish head of state.

Is the United States in danger of following Europe down the slope of mass, institutionalized anti-Semitism on the 20th-century model? To answer that question, we need to examine how anti-Semitism enters societies.

It is often taken for granted that anti-Semitism has always existed underground, a survival of medievalism that bursts forth when the correct stimulus appears. But in fact, anti-Semitism is a new development, distinct from customary anti-Jewish feelings. The modern variant is a social mutation, a vicious product of the Age of Reason, established on a pseudo-scientific basis utilizing seriously distorted concepts derived from Darwinism and early anthropological theories. Anti-Semitism was formulated by the educated classes; it required introduction and cultivation where the rest of society was concerned.

Germany can serve as an illustration. Anti-Semitism began to enter German society in force thanks to composer Richard Wagner. The tendency clearly exists in Wagner's operas, though usually camouflaged by caricature and metaphor. But in Wagner's artistic writings, anti-Semitism is blatant and unhidden. "Das Judenthum in der Musik" (Judaism in Music), first published in 1850, stated that Judaism was a foul religion, that Jewish artists were worms feeding on European culture, and that Jews were hostile, alien misfits, all motifs that later became standard among anti-Semites, and the Nazis in particular.

The essay was a bitter swipe by the not-yet-successful Wagner against Felix Mendelssohn and Giacomo Meyerbeer, who happened to be Jewish, and perhaps understandable as the type of gesture made by young figures that are later viewed with regret. But twenty years afterward, Wagner published a thoroughly revised version which was if anything worse than the original, with the invective reiterated and redoubled. "Judaism," Wagner insisted, "is the evil conscience of our modern civilisation."

By this time, Wagner had become the 19th-century equivalent of a rock star, his every word and action noted, discussed, and emulated. When Wagner gave anti-Semitism his imprimatur in further essays such as "Deutsche Kunst und Deutsche Politik" (German Art and German Politics) and "Oper und Drama" (Opera and Drama), it became acceptable to a large swath of German society. Wagner's influence prevailed even after his death. His widow, Cosima, became queen and custodian of an anti-Semitic Wagner cult centered on the Bayreuth circle, which eventually included anti-Semitic theorist Houston Stewart Chamberlain -- who married Wagner's daughter -- and the man who may well have been Wagner's biggest fan, Adolf Hitler.

Through the work of a compulsive and massively talented mythographer, anti-Semitism attained a place at the center of German history and culture, eventually almost becoming a part of the national character, so far as to deform the country's history for a century to come.
[b]<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>
Anti-Semitism trickles down from the elites. This is why the rebuke to Helen Thomas comes as such a relief. Little was said in response to the transgressions of Fonda, Glover, or Oliphant; they pretty much got away with it. But the Thomas ouster demonstrates that a definite threshold of shame still exists, that such types can go so far and no farther.

The late-modern world does not really possess figures like Wagner, who are popular, artistic, and intellectual leaders at the same time. (Confirmation of this can be found by looking at some of the glitterati's intellectual ruminations on Huffington Post.) The individuals who have adapted the millennial variant of anti-Semitism are second-rank or over the hill, not figures of a stature to create a vast following or exercise enormous influence.
The danger is that a truly outsized individual may arise who reprises the role of Wagner in American form, a kind of anti-Bono who instead of preaching good works indulges in the oldest hatred. We can be certain he would receive an enthusiastic welcome from certain quarters. We must assure that it does not extend to America as a whole. </span></span>

hondo
06-21-2010, 01:58 PM
One would argue that Limberger or Beck would fit that role.
Hate and inciting violence can take many more forms than just anti-Semitism.
LWW's claim that all Muslims hate America and want to destroy it, for example. Granted, he's a nobody, but that message is starting to spread through the talk show hate mongers.
You can bet the tea partiers believe it.

And yet we have thousands and thousands of Muslim doctors, businessmen, store owners, etc, who have a big investment in America's future.

Hateful stereotyping is dangerous no matter how characters like Larry choose to spin it.

I would hope you understand that.

Sev
06-21-2010, 02:26 PM
When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?
Or anybody else for that matter.

Approx only 16 million of them on the planet. And yet seen as a greater threat by some than any other group to have ever existed.

What Islamic terrorists do speaks for itself.

Perhaps you missed 9-11??

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

Approx only 16 million of them on the planet. And yet seen as a greater threat by some than any other group to have ever existed.

Perhaps you missed 9-11?? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">People like to react to any criticism of Israel, with a charge of antisemitism.

That's just a straw man argument....being against Israel's starving of innocent Palestinian women and children, even blocking medicine and food, is a far cry from antisemitism.

Just more Bull$h**! </span>

hondo
06-21-2010, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

Why do you and Larry keep saying I'm talking about the Jews
attacking anybody?
WADR, I don't know WTF you guys are talking about.
Where do I say ANYTHING like that?

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

Why do you and Larry keep saying I'm talking about the Jews
attacking anybody?
WADR, I don't know WTF you guys are talking about.
Where do I say ANYTHING like that? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">When is there ever any logic in their accusations?

It's jus their game to accuse everyone else but themselves when they are the most antiAmerican politicos around.

Who else around here bashes our government and our president non stop but the right?

Yet, eight years of indictments, right into the Oval Office, illegal spying, illegally breaking the Geneva conventions, secret energy policies, drunkien spending and borrowing, growing government, lying the country into a war, corruptping every government agency, and not a peep out of them....

We are seeing the results of failed Republican policies. they have devastated this country. Yet, do you recall a single post of outrage over those same failed Republican policies and corruption and spending, throughout the blank check Republican maoroity....any of it? NOPE!</span>

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Again, somebody show me a post where I have criticised
Israel or compared Israel's actions to Germany or Islamic terrorists.
I'd like to see what I wrote.
If you can't , try responding to my posts in a different fashion
cause this crap is nonsense.

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:14 PM
It's pure BS. Every time I talk about Islamic profiling, they ask me what Israel did.
It's impossible to have a relevant discussion when their rules are whack.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's pure BS. Every time I talk about Islamic profiling, they ask me what Israel did.
It's impossible to have a relevant discussion when their rules are whack. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Radical extremists are seldom reasonable.

Just look at the Repubs. They're defending BP, while voting against extending unemployment for all of the Middle Class families who watched their wages go in the trash under Bush and the blank check Republican majority, and voting to end the estate tax for millionaires and billionaires, AND, it was their party that deregulated oil, looked the other way while Wall Street stole everyone's retirement plans, destablized the Middle East, and left it in a mess for Obama to deal with, and BUSH prevailed over the worst economoic crash since The Great Depression!!!!

Basically Republicans are blaming this president for the multi disastrous messes that THEY created! Repubicans sibsidized the corporations that outsourced American jobs in the first place! Now they're out there defending the corporations that trashed our environment, and is further devastating our economy along the coast, and trashing the president for taking 20 billion from BP to help the people down there.

What reasonable person could support Republicans????

What a crock!

How smart are people who vote against their own best interests????</span>

Sev
06-21-2010, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

<span style="color: #FF0000">People like to react to any criticism of Israel, with a charge of antisemitism.

That's just a straw man argument....being against Israel's starving of innocent Palestinian women and children, even blocking medicine and food, is a far cry from antisemitism.

Just more Bull$h**! </span> </div></div>

Well I would say your previous remarks on another thread either qualify you as antisemitic or astonishingly ignorant.

Here Get you Jewish CEO sh$t straight.

http://www.jewishachievement.com/domains/ceos.html

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW's claim that all Muslims hate America and want to destroy it, for example. </div></div>

How about you quote where I said that bubba?

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up?

I already knew that.

You really are desperate aren't you.

LWW

LWW
06-22-2010, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">That's just a straw man argument....being against Israel's starving of innocent Palestinian women and children, even blocking medicine and food, is a far cry from antisemitism.</span> </div></div>

How about you cite where that has actually happened, since Israel and the west feed the Palestinians and make/ship essentially all of their medical supplies?

What's that?

You can't?

It didn't actually happen?

You made it up?

LWW

LWW
06-22-2010, 05:21 AM
Early results say you were being an anti semite ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">View Poll Results: Do you consider these statments to be antisemitic?
Yes 11 78.57%
No 2 14.29%
Quasi antisemitic 1 7.14%
Not sure. 0 0% </div></div>

... my guess is that your only votes were wolfie and one of hondo's multiple personalities.

LWW

Sev
06-22-2010, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One would argue that Limberger or Beck would fit that role.
LWW's claim that all Muslims hate America and want to destroy it, for example. Granted, he's a nobody, but that message is starting to spread through the talk show hate mongers.

And yet we have thousands and thousands of Muslim doctors, businessmen, store owners, etc, who have a big investment in America's future.

Hateful stereotyping is dangerous no matter how characters like Larry choose to spin it.

I would hope you understand that. </div></div>

Hondo I am not anti Muslim.
Even though many would not bat an eyelash if I were executed by one.

However I am anti-Islamic Terrorist to which there are approx 120,000,000 radicalized. That makes the Jews 13% of that number.
The greater majority of the entire population of Muslims remains silent to the terrorist acts that are performed across the globe. Which makes them complicit in the acts.

It would seem that people are completely comfortable with the fact that woman degraded and look upon as nothing more than property and herd animals in many Muslim nations. Nor do many seem to mind the many honor killings that occur along with all the other rapes and murders that are performed in the name of Islam.
You have a group of people who's population that is over 1 billion who has a sizable sub-sect that bent on world domination and or Armageddon based on the arrival of 12th Imam.

These are legitimate concerns. People that sound the alarm are not racists. Nor are they calling for the destruction of Islam.
When you raise the alarm about the illegitimate actions of a group of individuals that are a sub sect there will always be those that view the entire group with suspicion. That is human nature. The fact that the general population of Muslims does nothing to act against the cancer in their midst does nothing to help the matter.

I suggest you reread your history and observe how Europeans treated the German threat during the time of the League of Nations.

My enemies are worms.-Adolf Hitler.

Its much the way Islamic terrorists view non Muslims.
They are a clear and present danger to which most people are turning a blind eye either out of fear of having an immortality complex which that tells them,"This cant happen to me.".

However when the Jews are engaged in anything. Right away, "Those dam Jews', rise to the surface.

The Jews are a safer target and a more comfortable people to kick because most people realize there will be little to no repercussions from it.

As far as Gayles assertion about radical extremists she may want to take a close look in the mirror prior to making that particular accusation.

I see she is now linking the Bush administration with the Jews as being cause of all the worlds woes.
Kind of funny as Great grandpa Bush was involved with the Nazi's according to some.

hondo
06-22-2010, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW's claim that all Muslims hate America and want to destroy it, for example. </div></div>

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up?

I already knew that.

LWW </div></div>

"Anyone who believes that Islam is not at war with the west is a fool."

LWW

Busted again. Don't you ever get tired of constantly getting bitch slapped on here? ROTFLMFAO!

hondo
06-22-2010, 06:33 AM
LOL, even your militia buddy slide rule decided that young kid
Madatmoney wasn't me.
What does it say about you that someone as slow as slide rule
figured out that you can't? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-22-2010, 06:38 AM
I understand what you are saying. Hopefully, you understand what I am saying.

LWW
06-22-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW's claim that all Muslims hate America and want to destroy it, for example. </div></div>

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up?

I already knew that.

LWW </div></div>

LWW

Busted again. Don't you ever get tired of constantly getting bitch slapped on here? ROTFLMFAO! </div></div>

So ... you get busted in a lie and resort to threats of violence?

How unsurprising that is.

If your goal was to convince me that you have no real comprehension of multi syllable English words ... that was quite compelling evidence that you posted.

Why don't you present what you posted and what I posted to someone of some literacy in English and see what they tell you.

Have you no honor, no dignity, no shame?

LWW

hondo
06-22-2010, 06:49 AM
I used "bitch slapped" figuratively to illustrate how you are
constantly tripped up in your lies. I wouldn't hurt you, honey.

No honor, no dignity, no shame? For calling you on your lies?

What a silly little man you are.

Sev
06-22-2010, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand what you are saying. Hopefully, you understand what I am saying. </div></div>

I do.
It is quite possible to have a civil discussion about the actions of most any nation and its people without being objectionable. No nation or government is without flaws and the same can be said about its people.

However when it degenerates to, "Those people... .", right out of the gate it makes serious discussion useless.

Sev
06-22-2010, 07:03 AM
By the way.
Did anybody bother to read the article?

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

Well I would say your previous remarks on another thread either qualify you as antisemitic or astonishingly ignorant.

</div></div>

Antisemitism requires that you hate Jews. I don't hate Jews, nor anyone else. What I hate is their inhumane behavior, and their infiltration into our political interests.

As long as they take millions from our country every year, they should respect the requests of our presidents when they are asked to cooperate with our peace efforts and accept our suggestions for what their policies should be in the Middle East.

They don't. That gives me an attitude, but it does not mean that I hate them, I hate their inhumane policies.

I'm really disgusted with people who post in a way which proves that they despise all American Muslims, and then turn right around and pull out the anti semite hate card when someone speaks against the inhumane policies of Israel, and their undue power in our country to direct our foreign affairs.

You wrote this????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unfortunately for the Muslims they have nothing on the Chinese when it comes to brutality in war. They lay waste to everything.
</div></div>

Do you hate all Chinese or all Muslims? Don't give me that Anti-semite BS. Israel is just a brutal in their warring as any other country over there.

WE ARE AMERICANS, NOT JUST JEWS ALONE, BUT AMERICANS. There are just a many decent Muslims in this country as there are decent Jews. There is a difference between being against violence, inhumane behavior, and evil actions, and being against any particular ethnic group.

If you haven't figured out that The American Enterprise Institute is a Jewish/Republican orgaqnization which represents ONLY what is best for Jews, both here and in Israel, and not what is in the best interests of our country, overall, then you haven't studied the issue.

G.

Sev
06-22-2010, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

</div></div>

Antisemitism requires that you hate Jews. I don't hate Jews, nor anyone else. What I hate is their inhumane behavior, and their infiltration into our political interests.

As long as they take millions from our country every yearrss, they sould respect the requests of our president's when they are asked to cooperate with our peace policies in the Middle East.

They don't. That give me an attitude, but it does not mean that I hate them, I hate their inhumane policies.

I'm really disgusted with people who post in a way which proves that they despise all American Muslims, and then turn right around and pull out the anti semite hate card when someone speaks against the inhumane policies of Israel, and their undue power in our country to direct our foreign affairs.

WE ARE AMERICANS, NOT JUST JEWS ALONE, BUT AMERICANS. There are just a many decent Muslims in this country as there are decent Jews. There is a difference between being against violence, inhumane behavior, and evil actions, and being against any prticular ethnic group.

If you haven't figured out that The American Enterprise Institute is Jewish/Republican orgaqnization which represents ONLY what is best for Jews, both here and in Israel, and not what is in the best interests of our country, then you haven't studied the issue.

G.
</div></div>

Do you expect any country to do other than what is best for itself and its people??

The Israelis are in a far more precarious position than any other nation currently existing. They are generally being used as a whipping boy to keep the worlds attention off far greater atrocities that are occurring across the globe.

When you start with, "Them Jews", you loose credibility, you are inditing an entire population of individuals globally rather than Israels government or individual successful people to which you happen to have a disagreement with.

I suggest you take a close look on your thinking process in this matter. Because what you are articulating and what you claim are not matching up.

Had you started with.

"The influence of powerful Jewish American CEO's who are sympathetic to the cause of Israel, may not always have the best interests of America in mind. That their lobbing efforts and successes thereof may be putting America in danger should be of concern and may warrant scrutiny. While they are not a cabal they are a very successful and powerful group individuals that appear to be having undue influence in Washington whereas Israel is concerned."

That is a quite different statement with the same intent and meaning as your rather crude wording.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

</div></div>

Antisemitism requires that you hate Jews. I don't hate Jews, nor anyone else. What I hate is their inhumane behavior, and their infiltration into our political interests, as I have stated many times.

As long as they take millions from our country every yearrss, they sould respect the requests of our president's when they are asked to cooperate with our peace policies in the Middle East.

They don't. That give me an attitude, but it does not mean that I hate them, I hate their inhumane policies.

WE ARE AMERICANS, NOT JUST JEWS ALONE, BUT AMERICANS. There are just a many decent Muslims in this country as there are decent Jews. There is a difference between being against violence, inhumane behavior, and evil actions, and being against any prticular ethnic group.

If you haven't figured out that The American Enterprise Institute is Jewish/Republican orgaqnization which represents ONLY what is best for Jews, both here and in Israel, and not what is in the best interests of our country, then you haven't studied the issue.

G.
</div></div>

Do you expect any country to do other than what is best for itself and its people??

<span style="color: #000066">I don't expect them to commit war crimes in international waters. </span>

The Israelis are in a far more precarious position than any other nation currently existing.

<span style="color: #000066">BULL! maybe if they learned how to work for peace, they'd be in a better situation. Maybe they shouldn't have invaded another country, and taken it for their own. Maybe since they were victimes of persecutions themselves, they should understand they had no right to occupy another country, and take it over, and then take more, and more and more of it.

If Israel wants our protection, then they should cooperate with ouur Presidents requests. They don't! </span>

They are generally being used as a whipping boy to keep the worlds attention off far greater atrocities that are occurring across the globe.

<span style="color: #000066">Make up your mind, first you say they're worse off than any other country, then you completely blow away your own point. Yet, you think you are the post police, and jump in to instrruct others how to post? BWA HA HA HA....Go back to AZ. </span>

When you start with, "Them Jews",

<span style="color: #000066">I have never written that. Stop with the lies. </span>

you loose credibility,

<span style="color: #000066">Do you really think I care whether YOU, of all people, think I'm credible? HA HA HA....Believe me, I don't. </span>
you are inditing

<span style="color: #000066">Ah, that would be, "indicting"... </span>

an entire population of individuals globally rather than Israels government or individual successful people to which you happen to have a disagreement with.

<span style="color: #000066">You need to learn how to read and comprehend what's written. I am, and have been all along, stating that our foreign policies should not revolve around what is in the best interests of Israel. They should be about what is best for America. Our blind support of everything Israel does, regardless of whether it is humane or not, has hurt our country. </span>

I suggest you take a close look on your thinking process in this matter. Because what you are articulating and what you claim are not matching up.

<span style="color: #000066"> </span> I suggest you take a reading comprehension course, because what you are twisting into antisemitism, is a simple concern for the Israeli infiltration into our National Political debate, which is entirely inappropriate, and has damage our safety here at home, as is clearly demonstrated in bin Laden's tapes.

Had you started with.

"The influence of powerful Jewish American CEO's who are sympathetic to the cause of Israel, may not always have the best interests of America in mind. That their lobbing efforts and successes thereof may be putting America in danger should be of concern and may warrant scrutiny. While they are not a cabal they are a very successful and powerful group individuals that appear to be having undue influence in Washington whereas Israel is concerned."

That is a quite different statement with the same intent and meaning as your rather crude wording.

</div></div>

Oh, IC, you mean like when you wrote this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Unfortunately for the Muslims they have nothing on the Chinese when it comes to brutality in war. They lay waste to everything.
</div></div>
<span style="color: #000066">So, you hate all Muslims? You hate all Chinese? Critique your own posts.

FYI, Muslims have been watching other countries invade their terrortories and launch wars on their land in order to steal their resources for decades.

As for the Chinese, Bush allowed them to cheat us for his entire tenure. Nixon catered to them. Reagan looked the other way over gross atrocities committed by them. Americans could easily reduce their power, if they had enough sense to buy American made products. I suppose they are too tight to give a damned about how their spending habits relate to our economy, since the right is always defending the Chinese's take over of our products here in this country and Walmart.

I do not buy Chinese products...I take the time to research what is made here, and what is imported from countries which practice inhumane activites... We shouldn't even buy their products, but Republicans (Nixon) break their necks to buy them....and accept them as allies, and borrow us into a pit of debt to China! Insane!

Also, you don't get to put words in my mouth. I often don't like your posting style either.

I've read things you have written about our country which I find to be anti-American.

Being critical of inhumane activities does not include anti-semitism.

I don't need any instruction from you on how and what I post.

In fact, your posts include so much misinformation, I hardly think you should be tutoring anyone else in posting or writing styles.

G. </span>

Sev
06-22-2010, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

</div></div>

Antisemitism requires that you hate Jews. I don't hate Jews, nor anyone else. What I hate is their inhumane behavior, and their infiltration into our political interests, as I have stated many times.

G.
</div></div>

The Israelis are in a far more precarious position than any other nation currently existing. They are generally being used as a whipping boy to keep the worlds attention off far greater atrocities that are occurring across the globe.

When you start with, "Them Jews", you loose credibility, you are inditing an entire population of individuals globally rather than Israels government or individual successful people to which you happen to have a disagreement with.

Had you started with.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Unfortunately for the Muslims they have nothing on the Chinese when it comes to brutality in war. They lay waste to everything.
</div></div>
So, you hate all Muslims? You hate all Chinesse?

FYI, Muslims have been watching other countries invade their terrortories and launch wars on their land in order to steal their resources for decades.

Also, you don't get to put words in my mouth. I often don't like your posting style either.

I've read things you have written about our country which I find to be anti-American.

In fact, your posts include so much misinformation, I hardly think you should be tutoring anyone else in posting styles.

G.

</div></div>

I am suggesting that the Chinese are in no way concerned with being politically correct whereas war is concerned. If they go head to head with Muslim nations or are inspired to go to war with Muslims do to terrorist activities within China. Muslims will have far more pressing concerns than the Jews to worry about.
The Chinese have already begun making examples of Muslims in the western province of Xinjiang.

That was pretty feeble Gayle even for you.

That I believe in the original intent of the founders of this nation rather than the bastardized explanation that appears to be all the rage in certain quarters makes me Anti-American?

That's just preposterous.

As far as misinformation goes. Your definitely the queen.

I think everybody can agree that atrocities against our fellow humans should be not be tolerated. However what is occurring to the Palestinians while a tragedy created by warring factions and not by the average citizens of either nation involved is pretty tame when compared to the instance of genocide that are currently taking place in various place around the globe.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

</div></div>

G.
</div></div>

Had you started with.

</div></div>

</div></div>

In fact, your posts include so much misinformation, I hardly think you should be tutoring anyone else in posting styles.

G.

</div></div>

I am suggesting that the Chinese are in no way concerned with being politically correct whereas<span style="color: #FF6666"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> where, not whereas</span> </span> war is concerned. If they go head to head with Muslim nations or are inspired to go to war with Muslims do <span style="color: #FF6666"> </span>due, not do <span style='font-size: 14pt'> </span> to terrorist activities within China. Muslims will have far more pressing concerns than the Jews to worry about.
The Chinese have already begun making examples of Muslims in the western province of Xinjiang.

<span style="color: #FF6666"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Your opinions mean nothing to me. I find your posts grossly inaccurate, ajd very poorly written. </span> </span>

That I believe in the original intent of the founders of this nation rather than the bastardized explanation that appears to be all the rage in certain quarters makes me Anti-American?

<span style="color: #FF6666">the founders believed in the separation of church and state.

They believe that war should be avoid as a last resort, no used as pre-emption.

They did not believe in nation Building.

they believe that Treaties should be followed and respected.

They believed in "One nation, indivisible" not policies which divided people along religious dogma, and financial interests. </span>

<span style="color: #FF6666">I find most of your statements completely absurd. </span>

<span style="color: #FF6666">IMO, you never provde any factual basis for your opinions at all. I provide links, government links, links to live investigations, book recommendations, it's a matter of your relying on your narrow opinions, which are obviously not derived from an in depth investigations on your part. Opinions are irrelvant, jus as your consistabt insults, and attacks, are irrelevant,...only facts are of interest. </span>

I think everybody can agree that atrocities against our fellow humans should be not be tolerated.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Your statements, and those of others here, indicate to me, that when they are committed by Israel, hey ARE tolerated. Every Nation has the obligation to solve threats at the conference table, not with bombs, blockades, killing and inhumane behavior, including ISRAEL! </span>
However what is occurring to the Palestinians while a tragedy created by warring factions and not by the average citizens of either nation involved is pretty tame when compared to the instance of genocide that are currently taking place in various place around the globe.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Make up your mind, you just stated otherwise, when you said Israel is under greater threat than any other peoples. NOT TRUE AT ALL.

G. </span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">You were the one that said Israels problems were worse than any other country, not me.

Also, I don't find you at all well informed about anything. </span>

Sev
06-22-2010, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last attempt of the Jews to exterminate the Muslims?

</div></div>

G.
</div></div>

Had you started with.

</div></div>

</div></div>

G.

</div></div>

I am suggesting that the Chinese are in no way concerned with being politically correct whereas<span style="color: #FF6666"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> where, not whereas</span> </span> war is concerned. If they go head to head with Muslim nations or are inspired to go to war with Muslims do <span style="color: #FF6666"> </span>due, not do <span style='font-size: 14pt'> </span> to terrorist activities within China. Muslims will have far more pressing concerns than the Jews to worry about.

<span style="color: #FF6666"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Your opinions mean nothing to me. I find your posts grossly inaccurate, ajd very poorly written. </span> </span>

<span style="color: #FF6666">the founders believed in the separation of church and state.

They believe that war should be avoid as a last resort, no used as pre-emption.

They did not believe in nation Building.

they believe that Treaties should be followed and respected.

They believed in "One nation, indivisible" not policies which divided people along religious dogma, and financial interests. </span>

<span style="color: #FF6666">I find most of your statements completely absurd. </span>

<span style="color: #FF6666">IMO, you never provde any factual basis for your opinions at all. I provide links, government links, links to live investigations, book recommendations, it's a matter of your relying on your narrow opinions, which are obviously not derived from an in depth investigations on your part. Opinions are irrelvant, jus as your consistabt insults, and attacks, are irrelevant,...only facts are of interest. </span>

I think everybody can agree that atrocities against our fellow humans should be not be tolerated.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Your statements, and those of others here, indicate to me, that when they are committed by Israel, hey ARE tolerated. Every Nation has the obligation to solve threats at the conference table, not with bombs, blockades, killing and inhumane behavior, including ISRAEL! </span>
However what is occurring to the Palestinians while a tragedy created by warring factions and not by the average citizens of either nation involved is pretty tame when compared to the instance of genocide that are currently taking place in various place around the globe.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Make up your mind, you just stated otherwise, when you said Israel is under greater threat than any other peoples. NOT TRUE AT ALL.

G. </span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">You were the one that said Israels problems were worse than any other country, not me.

Also, I don't find you at all well informed about anything. </span> </div></div>

I said precarious dear.

The Church and State is abused and has been twisted from original intent.

I agree with you on the rest of what the founders wanted.

They also wanted very limited federal government and powerful state governments. They did not envision our representatives serving life time positions like Byrd or Thurman.
They believed people should be responsible for themselves and not the government being responsible for them.
They never envisioned a welfare state and would be appalled by it.

However if you followed all those principles as well as others you would be a Libertarian. You are not.

It would appear that the only individuals that you consider informed is yourself and those that share your opinions.

I would consider that fairly narrow minded.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2010, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One would argue that Limberger or Beck would fit that role.

I would hope you understand that. </div></div>

Hondo I am not anti Muslim.
Even though many would not bat an eyelash if I were executed by one.

However I am anti-Islamic Terrorist to which there are approx 120,000,000 radicalized. That makes the Jews 13% of that number.
The greater majority of the entire population of Muslims remains silent to the terrorist acts that are performed across the globe. Which makes them complicit in the acts.

<span style="color: #FF6666">That's ridiculous. They're as afraid of radical muslims as anyone else. I supposes you'd be standing on a box everyday protesting, if you were close enough to have your head cut off for it. </span>

It would seem that people are completely comfortable with the fact that woman degraded and look upon as nothing more than property and herd animals in many Muslim nations. Nor do many seem to mind the many honor killings that occur along with all the other rapes and murders that are performed in the name of Islam.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Who, for example. I don't think there is a single person on this forum, even those whose opinions I find disgusting, who supports Muslim terrorists. This is just another unfounded assumption on your part. Another attempt to twist reality, and bash others with lugly lies. </span>
You have a group of people who's population that is over 1 billion who has a sizable sub-sect that bent on world domination and or Armageddon based on the arrival of 12th Imam.

These are legitimate concerns. People that sound the alarm are not racists. Nor are they calling for the destruction of Islam.
When you raise the alarm about the illegitimate actions of a group of individuals that are a sub sect there will always be those that view the entire group with suspicion. That is human nature.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Unbelievable statement!!! No, that is racism. If it is human nature to be racist, then that is what we are to rise above.

Just as I have never said that all jews in our country are part of the Jewish cabal which seeks to direct our foreign policy strictly to benefit israel, and their own financial interests, and to hell with the impact on America, I have never stated that all of any group, should be judged by the actions of some. In fact, that is my point. </span>

The fact that the general population of Muslims does nothing to act against the cancer in their midst does nothing to help the matter.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Another absurd statement. I suppose if you were living among Muslim Extremists, you'd be up on a soap box every day, condemning Islamist extremists&gt; they are afraid of getting their heads cut off. Unbelievable attack by you, on those who suffer from the extremists more than anyone else. Thesse extremists are more victimized than any other groups of people. Extremist Muslims kill more Muslims than any other people. </span>

I suggest you reread your history and observe how Europeans treated the German threat during the time of the League of Nations.

<span style="color: #FF6666">What a colossally condescending post and suggestion. I am sure Hondo knows more about the history of Hitler, and Europe, than you do. Most of your posts prove your lack of historical knowledge.</span>

My enemies are worms.-Adolf Hitler.

Its much the way Islamic terrorists view non Muslims.
They are a clear and present danger to which most people are turning a blind eye either out of fear of having an immortality complex which that tells them,"This cant happen to me.".

<span style="color: #FF6666">Another poorly written sentence that is utterly illogical, and senseless. Are you related to Sarah Palin? </span>

However when the Jews are engaged in anything. Right away, "Those dam Jews', rise to the surface.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Bull. When israel is engaged in War Crimes, they should not get a bye for it. That is just the kind of mentality that Israel uses to justify everything that THEY do to others.

Just as they should not get a bye for starving innocent Palestinian women and children, by constantly blocking food and medicine. INHUMANE ACTIVIIES must be denounced, regardless of which country commits them. The same should go for Israel, which is given a bye over and over, because they expect special treatment, and to not be held to the same account as other nations, all because of what Hitler did decades ago. When are they going to let go of their own victimhood, and take responsibility for what THEY do that is wrong!</span>

The Jews are a safer target and a more comfortable people to kick because most people realize there will be little to no repercussions from it.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Again,that's a crock of Bullcrap. In fact, the opposite is true, thay get away with far too much, including flipping us the bird everytime we ask them to join into peace efforts, or end their years long blockade, or stop building on the Gaza Strip! Yet, they've always got those hot hands out for our money!</span>

As far as Gayles assertion about radical extremists she may want to take a close look in the mirror prior to making that particular accusation.

<span style="color: #FF6666">So now I'm a radical Extremist, because I am against suppression, against inhumane activities, against violence as a policy, against country's solving their issues with bombs and killing? Agaainst a president lying his country into an un-necessary war, which was really for contracts for his cronies at the American Enterprise Institute? BWA HA HA HA...That's a good one. ybe you should take a look in the mirror sir, you just wrote that it's human nature to judge all of a group, by the actions of a few....</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I see she is now linking the Bush administration with the Jews as being cause of all the worlds woes.

<span style="color: #FF6666">I'd say they surely didn't improve anything, and made all warring fractions, more dangerous, but there aare 16 National Intelligence Agencies, that said the same thing, Sherlock!

I am linking the American Enterprise Institute, the oil industry, the Military Industrial complex, the Bush Administration, and the Neocons with the illegal invasion of Iraq, for oil, on LIES, to the far too powerful Israeli Lobby in Washington D.C., THE MOST powerful lobby in this country, and to the writers of The Project For The New American Century, most signitors eing Jewish, and known as Neocons, wealthy American Jewish, war contractors, and oil industry CEO's and investors. Do you ever read a book?</span>
Kind of funny as Great grandpa Bush was involved with the Nazi's according to some.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">Like Palin, Bachmann, Boehner, McCain, McConnell, Cheney, Rice and a whole list of other on the take Republican pigs, the Bush's never cared how they got their money, as long as they got plenty of it. Hence, we see Georgie boy kissing and making out with the most inhumane leader in the world, the Saudi Arabian POS Bush was holding hands with. I've always wonder which one had their pants off first when they got behind closed doors.

Yet, Obama get bashed for a bow!!!!

Bush and his family have been in bed with the bin Ladens and the Saudis for decades! they learned it from Grandpa
G. </span>

LWW
06-22-2010, 06:25 PM
So ... you don't have a quote wher I said that, but you will insist that you do and hope nobody notices?

LWW

hondo
06-22-2010, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... you don't have a quote wher I said that, but you will insist that you do and hope nobody notices?

LWW </div></div>

LWW

If I keep posting it over and over and you keep insisting it doesn't exist, does that mean it doesn't exist? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
06-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Oh, I admit it exists ... it just doesn't say what you claim that it said.

But, you already knew that ... or you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend multi syllable words in the English language.

Take your pick of excuses, neither is very flattering to you.

Here's how you quote something to make a point:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them."
Surah 9:121</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah!"
Sura 9:5,29,41</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."
Surah 48:29</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued."
Surah 9:27</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme."
Surah 8:36</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends."
Surah 5:51 </div></div>

This is where you have to make a hard choice ... embarrass yourself by insisting you have a quote backing up your lie, which we all know you don't actually have, or claim to be a victim again even though it was your own deceitful ways which created your torment.

LWW

hondo
06-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote LWW:

"How about you quote where I said that bubba?

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up."

A few posts later by LWW:

"Oh, I admit it exists ... "

Hoist by thine own petard. LMFAO!
Larry, it either exists or it doesn't exist.
You can lie and squirm and wriggle all you want
but, unfortunately, it's all there for the readers to see.
What a sad little man you are.

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Quote LWW:

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up."

What a sad little man you are. </div></div>

You got him again, Hondo. Now he'll twist what he said. The man is completely out of touch.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Stretch
06-23-2010, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Quote LWW:

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up."

You got him again, Hondo. Now he'll twist what he said. The man is completely out of touch.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

He's nothing but a two legged vuvzela. He never changes his tune. St.

hondo
06-23-2010, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Quote LWW:

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up."

He used to be more of a challenge. It's almost too easy anymore.
You notice less and less of his "friends" are coming to his
defense anymore? They're embarrassed.
And he doesn't even post on AZ anymore.
I believe he's banned.

Stretch
06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Quote LWW:

What's that?

I didn't say that?

You made it up."

He used to be more of a challenge. It's almost too easy anymore.
You notice less and less of his "friends" are coming to his
defense anymore? They're embarrassed.
And he doesn't even post on AZ anymore.
I believe he's banned. </div></div>

Freinds? lol Miss Larry has no friends. St.

Sev
06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Just checked. He is still on AZ.

LWW
06-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Perhaps, perhaps not ... but you, wolfie, and hondo continue with your mancrush on me.

LWW

hondo
06-23-2010, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps, perhaps not ... but you, wolfie, and hondo continue with your mancrush on me.

LWW </div></div>

NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN!
Larry, why not just come out of the closet and admit you're gay?

Trust me, son, we've all figured it out.
It's all you talk about anymore.

hondo
06-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks, Sev, I was worried.
He's pretty much disappeared off the forum.
This used to be his second favorite place to take a crap.
Now it's number one.

Our loss. AZs gain.

LWW
06-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Dance some more for me H ... and, please, try to find someone competent in English who can explain what my post said to you.

I'm sure they have someone local who is qualified for the job, even in West Virginia.

For the record, since you are incapable of discerning such simple things ... I said that Islam was at war with the rest and I demonstrated it.

You claimed that I said every follower of the religion wanted to destroy America.

Is it simpler for you to follow now ... or do you still need help?

LWW

hondo
06-23-2010, 09:28 PM
A very poor defense of your screw-up.You can try again or we can move on. Your choice.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean that I'm not out to get you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
06-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Hmmm. Your newest line of defense appears to be that you are so deep and complicated that even when you're caught red-handed in a lie, it only appears to be a lie to me because
I lack the background in the English language to grasp
the little nuances of subtlety in your half truths.

Got it.

Man, you really are deep, Larry. Or should I just say full of it?
ROTFLMFAO!