PDA

View Full Version : Are these anti-Semitic statements?

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Casual Observer
For the life of me, I can't understand why Jewish voters consistently vote for candidates that hate them nearly as much as Hamas.
Seems some of them are finally waking up now that the bamster is selling Israel down the river. In his feeble little mind, building a settlement is nearly as bad as Iran building a nuke.
And the way that pos treated BB when he was in DC was simply despicable. But, I've come to expect no less from him...

Posted by bobroberts:

For the most part it's Jewish guilt.Most will know what that means.

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm not sure COs quote is. He just seems to be saying that Jewish voters aren't very smart.

It's pretty obvious that Bobroberts" comments are a different kettle of fish. WOW!

Gayle in MD
06-21-2010, 04:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally Posted by Casual Observer
For the life of me, I can't understand why Jewish voters consistently vote for candidates that hate them nearly as much as Hamas.
Seems some of them are finally waking up now that the bamster is selling Israel down the river. In his feeble little mind, building a settlement is nearly as bad as Iran building a nuke.
And the way that pos treated BB when he was in DC was simply despicable. But, I've come to expect no less from him...

Posted by bobroberts:

For the most part it's Jewish guilt.Most will know what that means. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">He's defending BP. That's proof right there that he's nuts!

I wouldn't give a flying #$^& what he thought about anything if I were you.

G. </span>

hondo
06-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Those 2 quotes were in response to some quotes from
BD posted by Sev on AZ.

Meanwhile, LWW is just trying to figure out who the JOOOZUS are.
A hint, Larry. Jesus was a Jew. You'd know that if you could ever leave the computer long enough to go to church once in a while.

bobroberts
06-21-2010, 05:10 PM
[quote=Gayle

<span style="color: #FF0000">He's defending BP. That's proof right there that he's nuts!

I wouldn't give a flying #$^& what he thought about anything if I were you.

G. </span> [/quote]
How do you figure I'm defending BP? Hear this NOW BP IS AT FAULT AND SHOULD PAY THROUGH THE NOSE.You really are out of your mind.Even when i agree with you,on some things you attack.
BTW do you kiss your children with that mouth?

bobroberts
06-21-2010, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure COs quote is. He just seems to be saying that Jewish voters aren't very smart.

It's pretty obvious that Bobroberts" comments are a different kettle of fish. WOW! </div></div>

I guess you didn't get the inside joke. .Your apparently not Jewish.

hondo
06-21-2010, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure COs quote is. He just seems to be saying that Jewish voters aren't very smart.

It's pretty obvious that Bobroberts" comments are a different kettle of fish. WOW! </div></div>

I guess you didn't get the inside joke. .Your apparently not Jewish. </div></div>

Are you?

bobroberts
06-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Send me a pm and i will let you know.

hondo
06-21-2010, 06:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send me a pm and i will let you know. </div></div>

LOL! Too late. I read your un-edited reply.

Sorry for the anti-semitic accusation.
As you pointed out, not being Jewish I didn't get the inside humor. My bad.

Sev
06-21-2010, 07:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those 2 quotes were in response to some quotes from
BD posted by Sev on AZ.

Meanwhile, LWW is just trying to figure out who the JOOOZUS are.
A hint, Larry. Jesus was a Jew. You'd know that if you could ever leave the computer long enough to go to church once in a while. </div></div>

Perhaps I should go for a larger audience on Facebook.

wolfdancer
06-21-2010, 09:52 PM
I believe that you should. After decimating the board's membership here with your posts....well, really lww/Steve/LLotter...should get most of the credit....it's a shame to see your talents wasted here on such a small audience.
It reminds me of many years ago when I lived in Cleveland. A friend and his GF were voted something like best performers? for their roles in Community threatre....I still remember the play...
"Bye Bye, Birdie"
Armed with these amazing credentials, she set out for the Big Apple and Broadway!!! ....only to come back a few months later, disillusioned, and pregnant. He ended up marrying here, but only to give the baby a "last name". People did that back then....
I always wondered if it worked out for them....
So, as you search for an ever expanding audience....watch out for them rabid teens on facebook.....they will figuratively screw you.

Stretch
06-22-2010, 01:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send me a pm and i will let you know. </div></div>

As you pointed out, not being Jewish I didn't get the inside humor. My bad. </div></div>

I was considering being an agnostic, but there were not enough holidays. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:28 AM
How embarrassing to the hate mongers that hondo would mention that thread.

An overwhelming amount of the jury has seen the comments for what they are.

LWW

hondo
06-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Are you still on AZ!!!! I thought you were banned.

hondo
06-22-2010, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send me a pm and i will let you know. </div></div>

As you pointed out, not being Jewish I didn't get the inside humor. My bad. </div></div>

I was considering being an agnostic, but there were not enough holidays. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
06-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Good one Wolfi. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hippiepool
06-23-2010, 01:35 PM
This is boring .....ho is everyone .....?

I wish there was some good news ....like McCain or Lieberman assassinated ........or any of these jerkoffs who are for 'no habeus corpus ' for American citizens ......or these jerkoffs who support the so-called "immigratin laws" of Arizona .....would maybe .....DIE .......!!! DIE .......!!! DIE .....!!!

wouldn't that be cool .....?

hondo
06-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Hey, Hippie!!! I miss you, buddy.
What's been goin on?

hippiepool
06-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey Hondo ..........just laungishing in the heat here in Mia ...thought I would check in with you guys ...glad to see you are still keeping the Dubster in his place .....:)

Sev
06-23-2010, 02:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo ..........just laungishing in the heat here in Mia ...thought I would check in with you guys ...glad to see you are still keeping the Dubster in his place .....:) </div></div>

You planning on staying a while?

hondo
06-23-2010, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo ..........just laungishing in the heat here in Mia ...thought I would check in with you guys ...glad to see you are still keeping the Dubster in his place .....:) </div></div>

It's a dirty job, HP, but somebody has to do it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
06-24-2010, 03:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is boring .....ho is everyone .....?

I wish there was some good news ....like McCain or Lieberman assassinated ........or any of these jerkoffs who are for 'no habeus corpus ' for American citizens ......or these jerkoffs who support the so-called "immigratin laws" of Arizona .....would maybe .....DIE .......!!! DIE .......!!! DIE .....!!!

wouldn't that be cool .....? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">How despicable and deranged. Is this what passes for intellegent discussion here these days? It's like letting 10 year olds loose wth no adult supervision. </span>

hondo
06-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Where were you when Johnny D. was posting a hundred sophomoric insults at me a day?

Sev
06-24-2010, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is boring .....ho is everyone .....?

wouldn't that be cool .....? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">How despicable and deranged. Is this what passes for intellegent discussion here these days? It's like letting 10 year olds loose wth no adult supervision. </span> </div></div>

Thats our hipster.
He's not even warmed up yet.

Dont get him started on 911 and building 7.

LWW
06-25-2010, 04:33 AM
I was watching you initiate it with racial slurs and then watching you ascend your cross when someone stood up to your MM tactics.

LWW

LWW
06-25-2010, 04:36 AM
I love to hear him carry on about Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and the <span style='font-size: 26pt'>B</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>IG</span> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>S</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>TONE</span> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>O</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>WL</span> ... among his other ramblings.

LWW

hondo
06-25-2010, 06:53 AM
I'm not the one saying "JOOOOZUHS."
I have never made a racial slur.

You always come up with my quote of Lou Reed's song when you and Johnny were bragging about being black.
Snipping. Out of context. That's what you do.

BTW, I see it got too uncomfortable for you on here and you ran back to AZ. I don't blame you.

Also, that thread by bobroberts where he and you the rest
of the klan mocked Gayle was shameful.
At least GRBU stood up for her. Good man.
You and roberts are really low.

LWW
06-25-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not the one saying "JOOOOZUHS."
I have never made a racial slur.</div></div>

You have made them towards Johnny D and myself. But, from a supporter of the Exalted Cyclops and Kleagle Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior yours were rather mild.

Now, this is where you claim you haven't posted links to skinhead sites either and don't hang out in redneck hillbilly bars where the common topic of discussion is how they hate those GDN's.

LWW

LWW
06-25-2010, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, that thread by bobroberts where he and you the rest
You and roberts are really low. </div></div>

Odd how you know about AZ threads when you never go there and have me on total ignore.

LWW

Qtec
06-25-2010, 07:43 AM
If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

Q...........yeah right!

Deeman3
06-25-2010, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where were you when Johnny D. was posting a hundred sophomoric insults at me a day? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">If the Johnny D guy was calling for the death of our political leaders, I certainly missed that. If he was asking that the persons who fell differently than him die, I missed that as well and will apoligize for missing it if he did.

I don't read a lot of the back and forth you have with the crew "you" invited over here so I may have missed that. </span>

eg8r
06-25-2010, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't read a lot of the back and forth you have with the crew "you" invited over here so I may have missed that. </div></div> No truer words have ever been spoken. That is getting right to the point.

eg8r

Sev
06-25-2010, 01:43 PM
No. Not true.

It is perfectly legitimate to criticize the actions or the Israeli government. Or Criticize the Israelis. Not all Israelis are Jewish.
However the problem comes in when you start referring to them as those Jews. Might as well just say those Kikes at that point.

hondo
06-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Link?

hondo
06-25-2010, 09:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, that thread by bobroberts where he and you the rest
You and roberts are really low. </div></div>

Odd how you know about AZ threads when you never go there and have me on total ignore.

LWW </div></div>

Hmmm. That is odd!

hondo
06-25-2010, 09:41 PM
So you believe the myth that I invited them overe over also.

bobroberts
06-26-2010, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

Q...........yeah right! </div></div>
Criticize Israel and you are criticizing Jews.Would you rather have a Sharia state?

Hondo you know that there is something wrong with Gayle.Anyone who posts 15000+ posts has no life.She is spoon fed her 911 from MSNBC.

Stretch
06-26-2010, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

Criticize Israel and you are criticizing Jews.Would you rather have a Sharia state?

Hondo you know that there is something wrong with Gayle.Anyone who posts 15000+ posts has no life.She is spoon fed her 911 from MSNBC. </div></div>

WOW! under that criteria LWW must be a lunatic recluse stocking up for Armagedon in his bomb shelter. St.

hondo
06-26-2010, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

Hondo you know that there is something wrong with Gayle.Anyone who posts 15000+ posts has no life.She is spoon fed her 911 from MSNBC. </div></div>

She has 11,000 posts.
LWW has been on here 8 years less than her and has over 7000
posts. Who doesn't have a life?

hondo
06-26-2010, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have 4300 since '03.
LWW has almost twice as many in 4 %1/2 years less.
Analyze his life, Bob.

hondo
06-26-2010, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

WOW! under that criteria LWW must be a lunatic recluse stocking up for Armagedon in his bomb shelter. St. </div></div>

BUT, BUT, BUT, LWW is a Right Wing conservative! His post numbers
don't count. LMFAO!
Great post BTW, Stretch. Truth vs. truthyness.

Sev
06-26-2010, 07:39 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gif

hondo
06-26-2010, 08:37 PM
I do have to admit you are more creative than Cuejoey.

Qtec
06-27-2010, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No. Not true.

It is perfectly legitimate to criticize the actions or the Israeli government. Or Criticize the Israelis. Not all Israelis are Jewish.
However the problem comes in when you start referring to them as those Jews. Might as well just say those Kikes at that point. </div></div>

Really?

How many non Jews in the Israelis cabinet?

Is the push to expel Arabs from East Jerusalem a civil matter or the result of religious ideology?

Is it true that a Jewish woman needs her husbands permission to divorce him ?

Israel has become a nation of jailers.

Q

LWW
06-27-2010, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really?

How many non Jews in the Israelis cabinet?

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are three mainstream Arab parties in Israel: Hadash (a joint Arab-Jewish party with a large Arab presence), Balad, and the United Arab List, which is a coalition of several different political organizations including the Islamic Movement ...

Palestinian Arabs sat in the state's first parliamentary assembly; currently, 12 of the 120 members of the Israeli Parliament are Arab citizens, most representing Arab political parties, and one of Israel's Supreme Court judges is a Palestinian Arab ...

In the public employment sphere, by the end of 2002, 6.1% of 56,362 Israeli civil servants were Arab.[100] In January 2004, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon declared that every state-run company must have at least one Arab citizen of Israel on its board of directors ...

Cabinet: Nawaf Massalha, an Arab Muslim, has served in various junior ministerial roles, including Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, since 1999 ...

Knesset: Arab citizens of Israel have been elected to every Knesset, and currently hold 12 of its 120 seats. The first female Arab MP was Hussniya Jabara, a Muslim Arab from central Israel, who was elected in 1999 ...

Foreign Service: Ali Yahya, an Arab Muslim, became the first Arab ambassador for Israel in 1995 when he was appointed ambassador to Finland. He served until 1999, and in 2006 was appointed ambassador to Greece. Other Arab ambassadors include Walid Mansour, a Druze, appointed ambassador to Vietnam in 1999, and Reda Mansour, also a Druze, a former ambassador to Ecuador. Mohammed Masarwa, an Arab Muslim, was Consul-General in Atlanta. In 2006, Ishmael Khaldi was appointed Israeli consul in San Francisco, becoming the first Bedouin consul of the State of Israel ...

Israel Defense Forces: Arab Generals in the IDF include Major General Hussain Fares, commander of Israel's border police, and Major General Yosef Mishlav, head of the Home Front Command and current Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories. </div></div>

Next smoke screen?

&gt;&gt;&gt;TRUTH VS ANTI SEMITISM&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel)

LWW &lt;--- Delivering truth to infidel non believers.

bobroberts
06-28-2010, 02:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have 4300 since '03.
LWW has almost twice as many in 4 %1/2 years less.
Analyze his life, Bob. </div></div>

You can't defend Gayle against LWW.At least he defend himself with facts written by himself.
I did not include you in the remark about her You at least try to discuss your side while Gayle just copies and pastes and goes with the rest of the flock.
Don't do yourself a disservice and include yourself with gayle.

hondo
06-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Gayle is my friend and I made a strong point to you about LWWs prolific posting which you chose to ignore.

bobroberts
06-28-2010, 07:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle is my friend and I made a strong point to you about LWWs prolific posting which you chose to ignore. </div></div>

Yes LWW posts a lot too.
At least LWW is articulate and does not use copy & paste to make his arguments all day every day.

Why would you befriend someone who is obviously so one sided she cant see the trees through the forest?

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

Precisely! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif We are apparently among a member of God's chosen ones. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I think that's the way Hitler thought about his ethnic cleansing.

I haven't noticed any Israeli's out there defending the Somalians, have you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 08:32 AM

<span style="color: #FF0000">As usual, you have it wrong, like everythiing else you post here.

I don't have 15,000 plus posts, and the number of my posts is less per year than LWW. I accomplish more before 9 am in the morning than you could accomplish in 24 hours.

I have quite a nice life, BTW, where as you think your Jewish religion indicates that you think you are among God's chosen ones....
typical of a RW nutcase.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

bobroberts
06-30-2010, 12:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=bobroberts][quote=Qtec]If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

Wow you have 11000 and thats 4000 more then LWW
Your anti antisemitism is showing again.
What are you going to do when We win back the house and the senate?BTW Gayle when you pray tonight remember your praying to a Jew.

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=bobroberts][quote=Qtec]If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

Wow you have 11000 and thats 4000 more then LWW

<span style="color: #FF0000">Yes, and I've been posting on this site for years and years longer than he has, Sherlock. </span>
Your anti antisemitism is showing again.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Your victimhood is showing again. </span>

What are you going to do when We win back the house and the senate?
<span style="color: #FF0000">talk is cheap, we all leqarned that before the Republicans drove this country into a debt ditch, and walked away leaving not one, BUT TWO F-ed up unfinished wars in the Middle East, and a coming depression, which this president had to divert. </span>

BTW Gayle when you pray tonight remember your praying to a Jew. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You already informed us of your supposed omnipotence, when you called yourself a member of God's Chosen People.

Hitler thought he was omnipotent, too.

Now go back and suck that radical rightwing tit, Sherlock. You're not even close to being on my radar...you're living in denial, it's a Republican thing....dream on, Sherlock, I am not interested in your radical religious version of what is so....so save it for one of the sheep.

G. </span>

wolfdancer
06-30-2010, 01:20 PM
God is a Jew? I thought he was Irish. Next thing they'll be saying is St. Paddy, isn't a real Saint.

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God is a Jew? I thought he was Irish. Next thing they'll be saying is St. Paddy, isn't a real Saint. </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> LOl, they don't have a cLue about anything that Jesus said at all....their greed and corruption of the soul, proves that....they are unable to muster empathy, and live on lies. there is nothing "Christian" about that!

Imagine, if like this last new RW nutjob, one of us stated that we were among God's chosen ones, because of our religious beliefs!

This guy is really out there!

They just get nuttier and nuttier as time marches on.

Bush destroys America, and it's all Obama's fault! Or was that Clinton's fault? OR Roosevelts's fault? LMAO! It's NEVER their own fault!

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
06-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Gayle- Feb., '02

LWW- Oct., '07

Come on, Bob, you're starting to sound just a little foolish.

I know you're mad at her and not thinking clearly, but
she has only 4000 more posts in FIVE AND ONE-HALF YEARS DIFFERENCE IN WHEN THEY JOINED!!!!
GEEZE LOUISE!

I suggest you go in a different direction in your attack.
That's just plain silly.

hondo
06-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Bob, LWW has 3000 more posts than I have in FOUR YEARS LESS TIME.

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle- Feb., '02

LWW- Oct., '07

Come on, Bob, you're starting to sound just a little foolish.

I know you're mad at her and not thinking clearly, but
she has only 4000 more posts in FIVE AND ONE-HALF YEARS DIFFERENCE IN WHEN THEY JOINED!!!!
GEEZE LOUISE!

I suggest you go in a different direction in your attack.
That's just plain silly. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Anyone who claims to be part of "God's Chosen People" isn't playing with a full deck! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
06-30-2010, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=bobroberts][quote=Qtec]If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

What are you going to do when We win back the house and the senate?BTW Gayle when you pray tonight remember your praying to a Jew. </div></div>

EXCUSE ME!!! What's this "WE" crap?
It was just the other day that you were swearing YOU WERE A LIBERTARIAN AND ABSOLUTELY NOT A REPUBLICAN!

So, who is "WE"?

LMFAO! Hoist by thine own petard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-30-2010, 02:03 PM
God IS Irish.
His SON was Jewish.
I am one and you are one and we are all together.

hondo
06-30-2010, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God is a Jew? I thought he was Irish. Next thing they'll be saying is St. Paddy, isn't a real Saint. </div></div>

St. Paddy was a saint but he wasn't Irish. Sorry, Wolfie.

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=bobroberts][quote=Qtec]If you criticize Israel then you are obviously anti-Semitic............end of story.

What are you going to do when We win back the house and the senate?BTW Gayle when you pray tonight remember your praying to a Jew. </div></div>

EXCUSE ME!!! What's this "WE" crap?
It was just the other day that you were swearing YOU WERE A LIBERTARIAN AND ABSOLUTELY NOT A REPUBLICAN!

So, who is "WE"?

LMFAO! Hoist by thine own petard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">There are loads of them out there, Republicans, who now deny they were Republicans.

Now, their Libertarians, LMAO!

There's a big difference, you know, the Libertarians are against Desegregation, and seek to return to the Civil War, or the REvolutionary War, or whatever war they can think of....it's the guns, you know, they have this thing ab out guns, these Holy Christians and Chosen Jews.... </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
07-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Say what???
I believe that the Pope took St Paddy, and St. Christopher off of the Saints list. Leganed has it that St. Patrick drove the snakes from Ireland, but it turns out there never was any snakes in Ireland....them Irish were just having the DTs
The Vatican had a half price sale on St. Christopher medals.
St. Chris was reputed to carry the Christ Child across water, and that made him the patron Saint of travelers. We all had a St. Chris medal hanging from our rear view mirror. Then one unfortunate guy had a head on collision and the medal got imbedded into his skull, killing him instantly....didn't really happen...just an urban legend.

Gayle in MD
07-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Seems like we should be praying to St. Francis, these days.

I think the Catholic church needs some new saints.

Maybe one for the victims of pedophilia? We could call him St. Jerkoffinstead.

And, maybe another one, one who could administer to those afflicted with corruption and greed. St. Treehugger?

Oh and maybe another one, just for Republicans, St. Ownup!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
07-01-2010, 02:57 PM
I used to serve as an Altar Boy, and in addition to Mass, I did the evening Novenas. The faithful prayed for the intercession of St. Jude, who could work some minor miracles, like having your 15 yr old daughter, finally getting her period after being overdue by a couple of weeks. Unfortunately he could not reverse a ruptured hymen. I believe that only St. Peter could do that...
Odd, since it was Peter that did the damage in the first place.
My reward for doing this....I only lived a half block away from the church....I got to ring the church bells.....
Sorry, but in order to become a Saint, one has to be credited with 2 miracles,and there are no living saints.