PDA

View Full Version : Question for LWW

hondo
06-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Where is your protege?
On May 11 he said " No one will miss you, hondo. Jesus loves you."

He then said " I think it's time you grow up, hondo."

Nothing since then. I'm sure we all miss his sage advice and home-spun humor delivered with pure Christian love.

Hope he didn't get killed in a bar fight.
What's the poop, Larry?

bobroberts
06-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Poor Hondo
i guess you and gayle cn get married now that you found each other.

hondo
06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Hondo
i guess you and gayle cn get married now that you found each other. </div></div>

WTF?!?!?
And this has what to do with my post?

hondo
06-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Bob, are you Johnny D.? Your spelling seems similar.

bobroberts
06-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Sorry i don't know a Johnny D.As for spelling,it really my typing that's off.

wolfdancer
06-21-2010, 05:42 PM
The talent pool from AZB is getting noticably more unintelligible. I think that after reading lww's empty boastings about his many victories over here....they must figger....if that fool can actually "win" over there....they could be a star over here...

LWW
06-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Another mancrush?

Or do you just want another African American to abuse?

LWW

hondo
06-21-2010, 06:50 PM
That's alright. I'm not grammar police.
Try to be civil to me and I'll dso the same.

hondo
06-21-2010, 06:53 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I take it you don't know what happened to him either.

BTW, why does every conversation with you center around
homo-sexuality, Larry?

Perhaps it's time you came out of the closet.

pooltchr
06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The talent pool from AZB is getting noticably more unintelligible. I think that after reading lww's empty boastings about his many victories over here....they must figger....if that fool can actually "win" over there....they could be a star over here... </div></div>

Did you ever consider that they just dumb down their posts so the lefties can keep up??

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

hondo
06-21-2010, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The talent pool from AZB is getting noticably more unintelligible. I think that after reading lww's empty boastings about his many victories over here....they must figger....if that fool can actually "win" over there....they could be a star over here... </div></div>

Did you ever consider that they just dumb down their posts so the lefties can keep up??

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

Huh? What? Slow down! Could you repeat that? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
06-21-2010, 09:32 PM
no I didn't...I just thought they dumbed them down so a dumbass Bubba like you could keep up.

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no I didn't...I just thought they dumbed them down so a dumbass Bubba like you could keep up. </div></div>

Why are you calling hondo names?

LWW

LWW
06-22-2010, 02:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's alright. I'm not grammar police.
Try to be civil to me and I'll d<s>s</s>o the same. </div></div>

That was funny even without the butchered English.

LWW

hondo
06-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Poor Larry. Okay,I'll back off on you too. How's that?