PDA

View Full Version : The Rumor Mill

llotter
06-22-2010, 12:52 PM
The rumors are saying that The Moron is going to grant blanket amnesty to all illegals by Executive Order if the immigration bill fails. There will have to be a concerted effort to get them registered before the November elections. He better not wait for the bill to flounder around in Congress before doing the deed.

pooltchr
06-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Actually, he is trying to work a deal, telling Republicans that he will secure the boarders if they go along with amnesty for those who are already here. (Seems someone pitched a fit when a republican presidend did something like this, but I suppose it's ok since it's Obama this time)

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? We will start enforcing the laws we were supposed to be enforcing, if you will help me pass amnesty so I can get the hispanic vote.

Unbelievable!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rumors are saying that The Moron is going to grant blanket amnesty to all illegals by Executive Order if the immigration bill fails. There will have to be a concerted effort to get them registered before the November elections. He better not wait for the bill to flounder around in Congress before doing the deed.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those who missed it earlier, high-resolution images of Obamaís birth certificate are displayed as supporting documents to our article "Born in the U.S.A." The document meets the U.S. State Departmentís requirements for proving U.S. citizenship. That, along with a 1961 newspaper announcement of his birth and statements last year by state officials in Hawaii, remove for us any doubt that Obama is indeed a natural-born citizen.

The "birthers" arenít buying it. They, however, so far have produced what we judge to be zero credible evidence that Obama was born elsewhere, or that he later gave up U.S. citizenship. The false claim about a 1981 travel ban is typical of whatís been offered along those lines.
</div></div>

Rumors? You're the pro around here on spreading rumors.

Wake up. You can't expect credibility when you never have any proof of anything you write on here.

Spreading rumors doesn't cut it.

G.

eg8r
06-23-2010, 08:13 AM
The post by llotter is about amnesty and you post with a quote about some scanned birth certificate. Why do you waste time reading books if you cannot comprehend what is being said?

At least llotter was honest and called it a rumor instead of lying like you do and call rumors "facts".

eg8r

pooltchr
06-23-2010, 08:16 AM
More than one Senator has stated that this is what they were told by Obama. You can also go back to 2004, when Obama stated publically that there would have to be an opportunity for those illegals already here to have a clear path to the American dream in order to have immigration reform.

Are you, after years of crying over RR granting amnesty, now supporting Obama's efforts to grant amnesty???

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The post by llotter is about amnesty and you post with a quote about some scanned birth certificate. Why do you waste time reading books if you cannot comprehend what is being said?

At least llotter was honest and called it a rumor instead of lying like you do and call rumors "facts".

eg8r </div></div>

I am not going to engage with you in petty pissing contests, Ed.

Peace be with you...

G.

eg8r
06-23-2010, 08:22 AM
You never would own up when you are wrong. You have decided to start a pissing contest and now you want to run away. Don't twist what people say next time and maybe you won't have to bow out before you ever had a chance to add any value.

eg8r

llotter
06-23-2010, 08:41 AM
Actually Gayle, it is a rumor with enough support to cause eight senators to write a letter to The Incompetent Moron seeking to clarify his intent.

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2010/06/22...gal-immigrants/ (http://freedomslighthouse.net/2010/06/22/is-president-obama-about-to-use-an-executive-order-to-grant-amnesty-to-illegal-immigrants/)

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You never would own up when you are wrong. You have decided to start a pissing contest and now you want to run away. Don't twist what people say next time and maybe you won't have to bow out before you ever had a chance to add any value.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed,
You insisted that Valarie Plame was just a secretary for years on this forum, and refused to admit to your lies about her.

You are the last person on here who should be accusing others of not admitting when they are wrong.

You are also the last person I know, who's opinion of whether I am correct, or not correct, has any credibility, at all. You just admitted to watching a tape of the president saying that he was Muslim, when the whole country knows that it was brutally edited and bogus.

I can't help it if you righties embrace every stupid lie, conspiracy theory, and slanderous attacks on the president, out of your own partisan sour grapes, and grasp onto every illogical negative thing that floats past your compromised partisan eyes and ears, without ever looking for documentation on it.

Llotter has been on here for years posting pure BS about President Obama. I prove his statement, based on rumors, wrong, with links to documentation, over and over again. He never admits that his posts are full of lies. That doesn't bother you, though, becausse I am your target.

Look inside yourself, Ed. You have a problem, as you admitted in a brief, passing moment of honsety. A personality flaw, you yourself called it. I suspect it has serious negative consequences in your life. I hope, for your own sake, that you zero in on it, and learn about so you may rise above it.

Peace be with you....life is too short for these silly arguments which you love so much. Reality is not jusgt what ED says it is, it is either documentable, or it isn't. If I post a news story for the sake of sharing opinions on it, that is not the same thing as stating that it is true, which LLotter does on here regularly. One only need read the titles of his many undocumented lies about the president, to see the difference.

Now, do go your own way, as I am truly not interested in continuing with these silly, immature attacks from you. When I say you are misinformed, and twist things around to support your desire to attack others, that is a fact, to me, and is as I see it.

G.

eg8r
06-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Gayle, LOL, nice try at changing the subject. The post was about you and you are still changing the subject.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2010, 10:05 AM
You are a colossal waste of my time....