PDA

View Full Version : Review of Argonath

TCIndepMo
06-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Dear Argonath - I love Arizona and the Phoenix area. Haven't been there lately but have some good friends in Tempe area, etc.

A request - could you please stop inflicting your "reviews" of everything billairds from the Valley of the Sun on the rest of us? Not saying your wrong or anything but some of us just don't care.

You're beginning to be like that person on the next bar stool that makes me listen to half of the cell phone call. Annoying and instrusive. Plus, you don't even post a review - you post a link to somewhere. Seems a bit persumptous, IMO.

argonath
06-22-2010, 06:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCIndepMo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Argonath - I love Arizona and the Phoenix area. Haven't been there lately but have some good friends in Tempe area, etc.

A request - could you please stop inflicting your "reviews" of everything billairds from the Valley of the Sun on the rest of us? Not saying your wrong or anything but some of us just don't care.

You're beginning to be like that person on the next bar stool that makes me listen to half of the cell phone call. Annoying and instrusive. Plus, you don't even post a review - you post a link to somewhere. Seems a bit persumptous, IMO.

</div></div>

Your post is noted.

As I noted youve been a member since 2005 and have only posted 18 times in this forum.

I would suggest you dont read the posts when I put them on, but thats your choice.

I like the review of Argonath thing... not original, but hey, you used one of 18 posts to write this so Im honored.

Argonath

TCIndepMo
06-24-2010, 01:34 PM
"...would suggest you dont (sic) read the posts when I put them on, but thats your choice."

OK. Then we could "suggest" that the residents of the gulf area just ignore the oil. Or our troops at war just ignore the bullets flying by, as long as they miss.

ARGONATH - please ignore this post.

argonath
06-25-2010, 11:50 AM
The question this week has come up... does anyone on a National billiard forum care about local billiard stories and events.

Well...

It seems an International online newspaper does.

http://wn.com/billiards

I didnt even know this publication existed, but it appears that they feel local stories are of interest in billiards on a large scale, and took it upon themselves to RSS the articles.

Just my 2 cents.

Argonath

SpiderMan
07-27-2010, 02:15 PM
How about a compromise - you could start one thread, "Reviews by Argonath", and then just post to it each time you create a new link you'd like to call attention to. The new posting would bring that one thread momentarily back to the top of the first page, and you could use a different title for each posting to indicate the variations of content.

That would allow any interested parties to see all your links at one location, and it would also de-clutter the forum quite a bit.

SpiderMan