PDA

View Full Version : Yet another demokook abuser of women?

LWW
06-24-2010, 02:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Portland massage therapist gave local police a detailed statement last year alleging that former Vice President Al Gore groped her, kissed her and made unwanted sexual advances during a late-night massage session in October 2006 in a suite at the upscale Hotel Lucia. </div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;OH DEAR&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/prosecutor_al_gore_was_focus_o.html)

LWW

pooltchr
06-24-2010, 05:18 AM
I'm sure he was just checking for her silicon footprint!

Steve

LWW
06-24-2010, 05:30 AM
A real question is why the MSM is so woefully lax in investigating things like this.

Gore ... Edwards ... Obama ... Clinton ... does anyone else see a pattern?

LWW

Stretch
06-24-2010, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A real question is why the MSM is so woefully lax in investigating things like this.

Gore ... Edwards ... Obama ... Clinton ... does anyone else see a pattern?

LWW </div></div>

Yes, everyone else gets a message except you. St.

LWW
06-24-2010, 06:45 AM
Denial is a horrible thing to witness.

LWW

llotter
06-24-2010, 09:35 AM
When we are drowning in a sea of lies and fraud and felonies by the Dems, it seems impossible to distinguish and get upset by any particular lie. It isn't exactly like the Big Lie of the Nazis, it is like hundreds and thousands of lies, big and small, that leaves us questioning if the truth even exists. We are stuck with the politically correct, ad hoc truth and moral relativism.

It is indeed the greatest irony ever that the one absolute truth that they never tire of repeating is that God does not exist but, in killing God, they kill the only truth there is.

As John Adams wrote: "Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

LWW
06-25-2010, 04:29 AM
I'm hoping Stretch was paying attention to your post.

LWW

Sev
06-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Soooo we call him Gormon de Groppie'r???

LWW
06-25-2010, 07:43 AM
And here I thought G hated those who abuse women.

LWW