PDA

View Full Version : Live Mic Left On, Reporters Call Palin dumb

Qtec
06-27-2010, 02:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another day, another fiasco for Sarah Palin. Technicians and reporters give a critique of her speech which is caught live. Sarah Jones at Politicsususa gives her take:

OK, people. I tweeted Palin’s CSU Stanislaus speech tonight so you wouldn’t have to listen. I thought it was going well (sliding scale), and breathed a sigh of relief for her when it ended…only to be SHOCKED by hearing reporters discussing her performance in a brutally frank manner, reminiscent of Peggy Noonan’s open mic debacle regarding Palin. Of course, Peggy’s open mic moment left us wondering why the pundits were not being honest with us about Palin. Clearly they knew she wasn’t up to the task of Vice President. But I digress….

As we know, where ever Sarah goes, drama follows.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>During the live mic drama at the end, the reporters said now they know that her <span style='font-size: 20pt'>“dumbness doesn’t come from soundbites”</u> </span>and wondered if she had finished ONE statement, but decided, no she had not. They laughed derisively and made jokes about having to text their conservative friends about this.</span> Other various comments:

“I feel like I just got off a rollercoaster.”
“She didn’t finish a statement.”
“I don’t know how you’re gonna make a story out of that.” “Well, that’s the story.”
“Did she even make a point?”
“Lots of Reagan.”
“Just put as many random quotes in as you can.” </div></div>

LOL

Q.......P=Pathetic

LWW
06-27-2010, 06:00 AM
WOW!

The moonbat crazy leftist media doesn't like Palin!

I'm SHOCKED!

SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

LWW

hondo
06-27-2010, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!

The looney tune Right Wingers like Palin!

I'm SHOCKED!

SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

LWW
</div></div>

Fixed that for you.

LWW
06-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Some do ... some don't.

AT least they formed their opinions independently, as opposed to the spoon fed delivery system of "OPINION" preferred by many.

LWW

hondo
06-27-2010, 09:31 AM
You mean the Beckatrons and the Limbergertrons?

wolfdancer
06-27-2010, 12:41 PM
And to think that she was almost......"The <s> man</s> Woman who would be <s>king </s> Queen"

LWW
06-27-2010, 02:19 PM
he funny thing is that Q's link clearly shows the MSM to be nattering nabobs of negativism who engage in spoon feeding the demokook base the raw meat of hate ... which they seem to crave in ever larger portions.

What an embarrassment that the far left doesn't see that the people really being exposed as simpletons are themselves.

LWW

hondo
06-27-2010, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he funny thing is that Q's link clearly shows the MSM to be nattering nabobs of negativism who engage in spoon feeding the demokook base the raw meat of hate ... which they seem to crave in ever larger portions.

What an embarrassment that the far left doesn't see that the people really being exposed as simpletons are themselves.

LWW </div></div>

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6yglo_leave-sarah-palin-alone_fun

wolfdancer
06-27-2010, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> nattering nabobs of negativism </div></div>
He forgets how many times he has used that tired phrase here....

hondo
06-27-2010, 09:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> nattering nabobs of negativism </div></div>
He forgets how many times he has used that tired phrase here....
</div></div>

I knew Spiro Agnew and Larry's not him.

wolfdancer
06-28-2010, 12:26 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Baxter
06-28-2010, 01:02 AM
http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=311751#Post311751

hondo
06-28-2010, 05:13 AM
Baxter, ole buddy, WADR, I doubt that you're going to get ANY POOL on the NON-POOL FORUM. But, good luck. Who knows?

bobroberts
06-28-2010, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean the Beckatrons and the Limbergertrons? </div></div>

That's why all the so called right wing news stations are doing fine and the left wing are losing in the ratings polls one after the other.The left wing newspapers are folding also.Maybe you should look in a mirror and ask yourself why most of America is disenchanted with this white house and you are still on board with their views..Besides why Beck?He doesn't like either side.I can't watch him but he seems to get on both the gop and the dems.Plus he is not running for office .he is just making money.

hondo
06-28-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm disenchanted with Obama.
But for legitimate reasons.
Not by listening to the crap the wingnuts spew.

bobroberts
06-28-2010, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disenchanted with Obama.
Not by listening to the crap the wingnuts spew. </div></div>

I knew there was an honest and intelligent guy actually posting here.It took you long enough to see he is just another corrupt politician.

LWW
06-28-2010, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disenchanted with Obama.
Not by listening to the crap the wingnuts spew. </div></div>

And what would those reasons be?

LWW

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!

The looney tune Right Wingers like Palin!

I'm SHOCKED!

SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

LWW
</div></div>

Fixed that for you. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">The chief denier around here, pointing his biased finger at everyone else, without noticing his own denial. He speaks of spoon fed, when he is on the rightwing tit 24/7! How hilarious. Even Peggy Noonan was caught with a live mike, talking about what an idiot Palin is.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another day, another fiasco for Sarah Palin. Technicians and reporters give a critique of her speech which is caught live. Sarah Jones at Politicsususa gives her take:

OK, people. I tweeted Palin’s CSU Stanislaus speech tonight so you wouldn’t have to listen. I thought it was going well (sliding scale), and breathed a sigh of relief for her when it ended…only to be SHOCKED by hearing reporters discussing her performance in a brutally frank manner, reminiscent of Peggy Noonan’s open mic debacle regarding Palin. Of course, Peggy’s open mic moment left us wondering why the pundits were not being honest with us about Palin. Clearly they knew she wasn’t up to the task of Vice President. But I digress….

As we know, where ever Sarah goes, drama follows.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>During the live mic drama at the end, the reporters said now they know that her <span style='font-size: 20pt'>“dumbness doesn’t come from soundbites”</u> </span>and wondered if she had finished ONE statement, but decided, no she had not. They laughed derisively and made jokes about having to text their conservative friends about this.</span> Other various comments:

“I feel like I just got off a rollercoaster.”
“She didn’t finish a statement.”
“I don’t know how you’re gonna make a story out of that.” “Well, that’s the story.”
“Did she even make a point?”
“Lots of Reagan.”
“Just put as many random quotes in as you can.” </div></div>

LOL

Q.......P=Pathetic </div></div>

LOL, She didn't even know in which state Reagan graduated from college!
It's one big gaff after another with this wingnut.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

llotter
06-30-2010, 07:05 PM
We know that 9 out of 10 mwm folks voted for The Moron which says a lot about their intelligence...not smart to know much of anything worth knowing.

hondo
06-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Good ole Lotter.

Brothers and sisters, if you love JEEEESUS as much as
Brother Lotter does, would you do JEEEESUS a favor?
Would you go out and murder an abortion doctor?
Would you do it right now while you're in the spirit?
And while you're at it, would you pray that the Moron gets thrown out of office and we get another good Christian man like George W. Bush in office? HALLELUIA!!!
And, brothers and sisters, would you pray that the working poor,
the laid off, and the truly disabled get what's coming to them?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. PISS ON THEM.

God bless you, my Christian brethren in Holy Republicanism!
AMEN! Praise JEEEESUS! HALLELUIA!!

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We know that 9 out of 10 mwm folks voted for The Moron which says a lot about their intelligence...not smart to know much of anything worth knowing. </div></div>

Again, it's stunning for you, of all people, to be calling anyone a moron.

You righties can't accomplish what you desire, which is to make this man out to be as dishonest and incompetent as Bush was.

Sorry, that won't work. He isn't Bush, he's the man who inherited Bush's multi disastrous messes, a fact which none of you wants to own up to, ever.

G.

wolfdancer
07-01-2010, 12:40 AM
llotter would have saved his vote for James Kopp...his hero....
I'm thinking that he's borderline himself on the IQ dept, probably rode the short bus to school, nott that there's anything wrong with that...."there for the Grace of God go I...."
He's like a one trick pony...every moronic post of his seems to be a cry for help....