PDA

View Full Version : Review of J. K. Whitey's

wolfdancer
06-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Beer is reasonably priced, and the house specialty is roast beef on a kimmelweck bun. On Friday, they serve a great fresh perch fish fry.
The Shuffleboard is always busy, and rubber horseshoes is another popular game there.
Pool?....they don't play no stinken pool there.... it's an Irish bar, and last thing you want to do with an Irishman, is put a weapon in his hands.

argonath
06-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Rofl.

Not when an IED works better against the brits eh?

Argonath

wolfdancer
06-28-2010, 10:24 AM
We had a bar called "Ireland's 32"...for the 32 counties in Ireland.
I always called it IRA HQ. They decided to have weekly pool tournaments there....but even though I'm Irish, they let me know after week 1, that it was just for the regulars there....I think it was against the rules to run 3 balls.

argonath
06-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Never play pool against people who have hatred in their hearts. Even if the cause is good, for that hatred many times doesnt discriminate against friend or foe.

Thats what turning the other cheek is about... not that we should NOT fight back, but that we should forgive and release when its done. Otherwise, that bitterness builds like a cancer in us.

Argonath

Deeman3
07-02-2010, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: argonath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never play pool against people who have hatred in their hearts. Even if the cause is good, for that hatred many times doesnt discriminate against friend or foe.

<span style="color: #FF0000">That pretty well cuts donw your potential field of opponents in most places doesn't it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Thats what turning the other cheek is about... not that we should NOT fight back, but that we should forgive and release when its done. Otherwise, that bitterness builds like a cancer in us.

Argonath </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> So, you have objections to gunfire as well? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>