PDA

View Full Version : Hey Al you crazy sex poodle

Chopstick
06-29-2010, 08:35 AM
LOL WTG AL I didn't know you had it in ya. LOL

link (http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/american-princess/2010/06/al-gore-is-a-crazed-sex-poodle.html)

Al Gore is a Crazed Sex Poodle
user-pic
Emily Zanotti on 06.24.10 at 10:58 AM | 1 comment
user-pic
Emily Zanotti

Famous for not being famous in politics since 2004.
Follow on:

In a bizarre statement to police, the Oregon woman who claims that Al Gore fondled and groped her during a massage session described the former Vice President as a giggling "crazed sex poodle" who gave a "come hither" look before pouncing on her in a Portland hotel suite.

In a taped January 2009 interview with cops, the 54-year-old woman, a licensed masseuse whose name has been redacted from police records, read from a lengthy prepared statement that detailed her alleged October 2006 encounter with Gore at the Hotel Lucia.

In a scene that could have come directly out of an adult-film John Hughes parody, apparently, Gore tried to get her all sauced up with shots of Grand Mariner (fancy!) before awkwardly attempting to french kiss her. The Smoking Gun calls the allegations, documented years after they happened (the victim didn't want to talk about the incident right away, according to police) "R-Rated Vice Presidential fan fiction" and it reads like something Laurie David would have written in her super-secret anonymous Tiger Beat article. He's also, terrifyingly, domineering. Clearly, that boring persona he exhibits in public needed an outlet. And it was this chicks black pants. Things ended rather "inconveniently," as it happens.

I kill myself sometimes.

Honestly, I don't know what creeps me out more about this, that it exists or that, when the lady allegedly entered the room, Al's opening line was "Call me Al." No, seriously. He said "CALL ME AL." Like the Paul Simon song. Like something I can picture Christopher Walken's SNL "Continental" character doing right before he hands you some cheap champagne and suggests that you "take off your gloves." Like, how creepy is that. Ugh. I can't even type it. I'm too busy recoiling from the thought of Al Gore trying to hit on me with one of those awful pick up lines like "How YOU erasing your carbon footprint?" or "You're so hot, I think you're warming my planet." Or him dressed up as a sexy Captain Planet. OMG. Vomit. OMG. This is going to haunt me.

Honestly, I do think this is probably made up for publicity by someone who wants a little attention now that there's a legitimate opportunity for a story like this to have legs. It has to be. Please let it be. Because I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle this if it's true. Seriously. Ugh.

Deeman3
06-29-2010, 09:41 AM
That little rascal! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
06-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Al is in good company with his choice of liqueur, Grand Marnier.
It seemed to be a status symbol, amongst the pimps that hung around the pool hall.

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL WTG AL I didn't know you had it in ya. LOL

link (http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/american-princess/2010/06/al-gore-is-a-crazed-sex-poodle.html)

Al Gore is a Crazed Sex Poodle
user-pic
Emily Zanotti on 06.24.10 at 10:58 AM | 1 comment
user-pic
Emily Zanotti

Famous for not being famous in politics since 2004.
Follow on:

In a bizarre statement to police, the Oregon woman who claims that Al Gore fondled and groped her during a massage session described the former Vice President as a giggling "crazed sex poodle" who gave a "come hither" look before pouncing on her in a Portland hotel suite.

In a taped January 2009 interview with cops, the 54-year-old woman, a licensed masseuse whose name has been redacted from police records, read from a lengthy prepared statement that detailed her alleged October 2006 encounter with Gore at the Hotel Lucia.

In a scene that could have come directly out of an adult-film John Hughes parody, apparently, Gore tried to get her all sauced up with shots of Grand Mariner (fancy!) before awkwardly attempting to french kiss her. The Smoking Gun calls the allegations, documented years after they happened (the victim didn't want to talk about the incident right away, according to police) "R-Rated Vice Presidential fan fiction" and it reads like something Laurie David would have written in her super-secret anonymous Tiger Beat article. He's also, terrifyingly, domineering. Clearly, that boring persona he exhibits in public needed an outlet. And it was this chicks black pants. Things ended rather "inconveniently," as it happens.

I kill myself sometimes.

Honestly, I don't know what creeps me out more about this, that it exists or that, when the lady allegedly entered the room, Al's opening line was "Call me Al." No, seriously. He said "CALL ME AL." Like the Paul Simon song. Like something I can picture Christopher Walken's SNL "Continental" character doing right before he hands you some cheap champagne and suggests that you "take off your gloves." Like, how creepy is that. Ugh. I can't even type it. I'm too busy recoiling from the thought of Al Gore trying to hit on me with one of those awful pick up lines like "How YOU erasing your carbon footprint?" or "You're so hot, I think you're warming my planet." Or him dressed up as a sexy Captain Planet. OMG. Vomit. OMG. This is going to haunt me.

Honestly, I do think this is probably made up for publicity by someone who wants a little attention now that there's a legitimate opportunity for a story like this to have legs. It has to be. Please let it be. Because I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle this if it's true. Seriously. Ugh.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Typical, just forget the fact that this was investigated, and the police could find absolutely nothing of substance in this woman's charges.

G. </span>

Deeman3
06-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Gayle,

We are not forgetting his vindication, in fact, we are celebrating it! I don't think any of us can really picture Al doing any of this, really!

Certainly you can't take the word of a woman over that of a man? Our Pal, Tiger, himself the victim of such vile charges has supported Al in this case and defended him saying, "I know what it is to be the innocent victim of those women!"

We have to adopt a more Middle East approach to accepting these type charges made by women. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle,

We are not forgetting his vindication, in fact, we are celebrating it! I don't think any of us can really picture Al doing any of this, really!

Certainly you can't take the word of a woman over that of a man? Our Pal, Tiger, himself the victim of such vile charges has supported Al in this case and defended him saying, "I know what it is to be the innocent victim of those women!"

We have to adopt a more Middle East approach to accepting these type charges made by women. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">If that was supposed to make me mad, it failed....lol, I don't wear the Burqua.... </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-30-2010, 05:10 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
07-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Rest easy....the chances of Al Gore hitting on you, are as remote as lww joining a monastery, with the Monks having a vow of silence.