PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Tell Me .................

Qtec
06-30-2010, 11:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said that Republicans on Capitol Hill <span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>tell him "all the time"</u></span> that House Minority Leader John Boehner "is not the hardest worker in the world" and that by early evening he can be found hitting up the Washington bar scene.</span>

"I hear it on the Hill, I'm sure you hear it on the Hill all the time, it's not reported, but so many Republicans tell me this is a guy that is not the hardest worker in the world," said Scarborough on Wednesday's edition of Morning Joe. "Every Republican I talk to says John Boehner, by 5 or 6 o'clock at night, you can see him at bars. He is not a hard worker." </div></div>

Typical.

watch (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/30/joe-scarborough-john-boeh_n_630659.html)

Q

eg8r
06-30-2010, 12:12 PM
This is definitely indicative of every single job I have ever been on. Most people do leave during normal closing times.

eg8r &lt;~~~Wish I could quit around 5 every day

pooltchr
06-30-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm sure the same thing could be said about many of our representatives from both sides of the aisle.
Do they need to be physically in their office to be doing anything? If that's the case, how was Obama able to take so many vacations during the last two months during the oil spill crisis? How can he be getting anything done if he isn't physically in his office?

Steve

bobroberts
06-30-2010, 12:15 PM
If MSNBC say it, it must be true.Spoon feeding.

Gayle in MD
06-30-2010, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said that Republicans on Capitol Hill <span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>tell him "all the time"</u></span> that House Minority Leader John Boehner "is not the hardest worker in the world" and that by early evening he can be found hitting up the Washington bar scene.</span>

"I hear it on the Hill, I'm sure you hear it on the Hill all the time, it's not reported, but so many Republicans tell me this is a guy that is not the hardest worker in the world," said Scarborough on Wednesday's edition of Morning Joe. "Every Republican I talk to says John Boehner, by 5 or 6 o'clock at night, you can see him at bars. He is not a hard worker." </div></div>

Typical.

watch (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/30/joe-scarborough-john-boeh_n_630659.html)

Q </div></div>

He walks right through the Senate Parking Lot, everyday, and straight into The Monacle. If he isn't there, he's at the Capital Grill...sucking 'em down.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
06-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Sounds like most politicians in Charleston, WV.

LWW
07-01-2010, 04:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said that Republicans on Capitol Hill <span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>tell him "all the time"</u></span> that House Minority Leader John Boehner "is not the hardest worker in the world" and that by early evening he can be found hitting up the Washington bar scene.</span>

Typical.

Q </div></div>

He walks right through the Senate Parking Lot, everyday, and straight into The Monacle. If he isn't there, he's at the Capital Grill...sucking 'em down.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

So he has taken over the Kennedy seat?

LWW

hondo
07-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Kennedy was like me. He quit drinking once he bought that funnel.