PDA

View Full Version : Blame

Qtec
07-01-2010, 12:29 AM
blame Clinton (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/blame)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brilliant. From The Daily Show:

"Fox &Friends" deems it inappropriate for the Obama administration to mention Bush when talking about the wars, economy or oil spill.

...So everything bad that happened during the Bush administration, was Bill Clinton's fault and now, everything bad during the Obama administration, is Bill Clinton's fault. </div></div>

LOL

Q

pooltchr
07-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Since they won't take responsibility for their own actions, it really doesn't matter who they decide to blame, does it?

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-01-2010, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> blame Clinton (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/blame)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brilliant. From The Daily Show:

"Fox &Friends" deems it inappropriate for the Obama administration to mention Bush when talking about the wars, economy or oil spill.

...So everything bad that happened during the Bush administration, was Bill Clinton's fault and now, everything bad during the Obama administration, is Bill Clinton's fault. </div></div>

LOL

Q </div></div>

Comedy is always funniest when there is a clear element of truth behind it.

In this case, sadly, we laugh over an accurate description of the historic, standard Republican denial of their responsibility for the multi disastrous results, which always follow their damaging, failed economic and foreign policies.

It's never their fault, no matter how long it was obvious that they were driving the train off the cliff.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
07-01-2010, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> blame Clinton (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/blame)

LOL

Q </div></div>

Comedy is always funniest when there is a clear element of truth behind it.

In this case, sadly, we laugh over an accurate description of the historic, standard Republican denial of their responsibility for the multi disastrous results, which always follow their damaging, failed economic and foreign policies.

It's never their fault, no matter how long it was obvious that they were driving the train off the cliff.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

Case in point. The reps have been pretty much out of power since 2006, and you can't see that we are still heading toward the same cliff....just at a much higher rate of speed.

You are more concerned with blaming Bush for everything, rather than focusing your efforts on trying to stop the train!!!!!

Steve

eg8r
07-01-2010, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comedy is always funniest when there is a clear element of truth behind it. </div></div>Just like the joke about putting the wedding ring around the pipe spewing oil into gulf. You didn't like it because the "clear element of truth" was like salt on the wound. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-01-2010, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comedy is always funniest when there is a clear element of truth behind it. </div></div>Just like the joke about putting the wedding ring around the pipe spewing oil into gulf. You didn't like it because the "clear element of truth" was like salt on the wound. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Actually, I thought it was funny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I was just trying to irritate you....

However, ONLY YOU could now tell us that in your world, there was a clear element of truth in it. Gee, Sorry Ed. That explains your sour disposition. Poor baby. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

eg8r
07-01-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I thought it was funny. I was just trying to irritate you....</div></div>It was funny and you were not man enough to say it. Now you want to rewrite what really happened.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-01-2010, 09:47 AM
<span style="color: #FF0000">I thought it was funny, too....but now that I realize how sad it is for you, I really fell sorry for you.... </span>

Qtec
07-01-2010, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the "clear element of truth" </div></div>

...is that [ according to Cons and Republicans] everything that's wrong with the country today is Obama's fault. Meanwhile, when Bush was POTUS,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> the decider.</span> everything that went wrong [ just about everything did!] was Clinton's fault.

Pure hypocrisy.

Remember when they said the Iraq war would pay for itself? Surely the deficit hawks should now be asking, "how come w are spending trillions on a war that would pay for itself?"

By your own standards, you cannot believe a single word that comes out of the mouth from the top of the GOP ,or the TP people for that matter.. They lie.

Q

eg8r
07-01-2010, 03:18 PM
qtip, do you even know what you are talking about? Did some woman ever have the misfortune of wearing your ring?

eg8r

wolfdancer
07-01-2010, 03:18 PM
uh, Ed...Gayle is a wimmen folk...as such, she never will be "man enough"
As the old joke goes:
"Balls", cried the Queen, "if I had two I'd be King"
"Ha", laughed the King, not because he wanted to, but because he had two.
I have you two on my "do not invite, together" list

eg8r
07-01-2010, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uh, Ed...Gayle is a wimmen folk...as such, she never will be "man enough" </div></div>Yep I know. But you knew what I meant.

LOL funny joke and funny about your list. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r