PDA

View Full Version : I hate ABC!!!

hondo
07-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Great program on Wednesday nights at 10. Happy Town.
ABC drops it. No resolution. Have to go online to even
see final 2 episodes, which leave everything hanging.

I'm ready to boycott ABC. No wonder they are last.

Deeman3
07-02-2010, 07:57 AM
ABC is still in business?

eg8r
07-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Were you the only person that watched the show (I have never heard of it)? How were the ratings? Usually a network will not drop a show if it is bringing in the ratings and advertising dollars.

eg8r

LWW
07-03-2010, 03:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite a promotional push from ABC, its debut episode performed poorly, scoring a 1.7/5 among 18-49's, with 5.2 million viewers overall, roughly scoring the same numbers in the same time period that predecessors Ugly Betty and Eastwick had during their run.[5] In its second outing, the ratings slipped as did its audience, scoring a 1.2/4 among 18-49's and a 2.6/5 overall with 3.8 million viewers watching.[6]

On May 11, 2010, ABC announced that it was pulling Happy Town from the schedule for two weeks, planning to resume its episode run on June 2; with the 5 remaining episodes airing on consecutive weeks.[7] On May 17, 2010, ABC confirmed that Happy Town was among the shows cancelled from the 2009-2010 season.[8][9] On June 18, 2010, ABC officially cancelled the series after its June 16, 2010 episode aired.[10] On July 1, 2010 ABC.com released the two remaining episodes online. </div></div>

Apparently it drew neither viewers nor revenue of acceptable size. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Town_(TV_series))

LWW

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you the only person that watched the show (I have never heard of it)? How were the ratings? Usually a network will not drop a show if it is bringing in the ratings and advertising dollars.

eg8r </div></div>

Yes, Ed, I was the only person who watched the show. Nobody else in the world watched it. What's your point?

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:37 AM
It was starting to gain an audience.
Plus, ending a show with nothing resolved?
That sucks. It was the best new show on t.v.

eg8r
07-06-2010, 08:31 AM
How could you NOT get the point. If the ratings were low why would they keep it?

eg8r

eg8r
07-06-2010, 08:32 AM
That is the point that honduh could not figure out on his own.

eg8r

LWW
07-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Sadly it is a common malady among leftists ... aren't we all entitled to have a channel of shows from each network tailored solely for us?

LWW

hondo
07-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Did you see my next post which explains my annoyance?

hondo
07-06-2010, 12:56 PM
So now you're calling me stupid too, huh?
Gayle was right about you.
You're just as big of a piece of sh*t as
Larry and Steve.

LWW
07-06-2010, 01:00 PM
It seems that you have been made EOTD by WV's #1 martyr.

LWW

hondo
07-06-2010, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems that you have been made EOTD by WV's #1 martyr.

LWW </div></div>

?????????

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you're calling me stupid too, huh?
Larry and Steve. </div></div>

Are you on a campaign to join woofie??????

Why would you post something like that, knowing that you have already been kicked off one forum?

Use your head for something more than to keep your ears apart!

Steve

LWW
07-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Your turn as EOTD seems to have been yesterday ... and you may be back on duty tomorrow.

LWW

hondo
07-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Thank you for taking me off ignore and , unlike you, I do not think you are really a liar for responding after saying you had me on ignore.
A bit of a hypocrite, perhaps, but not a liar, Steve.

hondo
07-06-2010, 05:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you're calling me stupid too, huh?

Why would you post something like that, knowing that you have already been kicked off one forum?

Steve </div></div>

Steve, I am not stupid and I am not a liar and I am not a blind follower. The klan tosses out the insults knowing they have
the complete backing of the admins.
You are right. Pretty soon it will just be you and LWW and lotter and eg debating the issues on here.
Have fun.

hondo
07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Insults are meaningless if the person attacked doesn't know what the letters stand for. Sorry, bubs.

Editor of the day?
Certainly not eyesore of the day? I'm a really good looking old man.

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for taking me off ignore and , unlike you, I do not think you are really a liar for responding after saying you had me on ignore.
A bit of a hypocrite, perhaps, but not a liar, Steve. </div></div>

Again, I have to ask when did I say I put you on ignore? I believe I said I was ignoring your links, but I didn't say anything about "total ignore".

Come on, Hondo. If you want to have adult discussions, you have to pay attention, and not twist what others have said.

I'm sure you are capable of doing it. But are you willing?

Steve

hondo
07-07-2010, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for taking me off ignore and , unlike you, I do not think you are really a liar for responding after saying you had me on ignore.

Again, I have to ask when did I say I put you on ignore? I believe I said I was ignoring your links, but I didn't say anything about "total ignore".

Steve </div></div>

LMFAO! You say "tomahto"; I say "tomater."
Totally, Mr Adult Dude. Fer shure.
You really do crack me up.
What about your "STFU" comment?
Is that how you intelligent adults communicate?

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for taking me off ignore and , unlike you, I do not think you are really a liar for responding after saying you had me on ignore.

Steve </div></div>

LMFAO! You say "tomahto"; I say "tomater."
Totally, Mr Adult Dude. Fer shure.
You really do crack me up.
What about your "STFU" comment?
Is that how you intelligent adults communicate? </div></div>

Now you are changing the subject to avoid the question. When did I say I put you on ignore?

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-07-2010, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you're calling me stupid too, huh?

Steve </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are you on a campaign to join woofie??????
</div></div>
Watch out Hondo, ol' sneaky bubba is threatening you. He'll be whining to the mod in no time.

I can't believe that these AH's jumped into a completely benign thread like this one, and used it to attack you for writing that you miss a TV show you liked! One for the books! Unbelievable.

Like I say, these little toddlers only post here to irritate the lefties, to they can use their political "influence" to get another Liberal banned.

Sour souled sore heads.

G.

eg8r
07-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Probably not.

eg8r

eg8r
07-07-2010, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you're calling me stupid too, huh?</div></div>Did I? Or are you just like her and like to change the subject? Weren't you the one that said you did not get the point?

Is this some lefty thing where you read what is actually there but your mind tells you it means something totally different? Why would you put words in my mouth if you don't like it when others do it to you?

eg8r

eg8r
07-07-2010, 11:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe that these AH's jumped into a completely benign thread like this one, and used it to attack you for writing that you miss a TV show you liked!</div></div>Wow, gayle I guess you were looking in the mirror when you started the name calling.

Ok, here is my quote, please let me know which part of it is an attack...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r asking honest questions</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you the only person that watched the show (I have never heard of it)? How were the ratings? Usually a network will not drop a show if it is bringing in the ratings and advertising dollars.
</div></div>

eg8r

eg8r
07-07-2010, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about your "STFU" comment?
Is that how you intelligent adults communicate? </div></div>Ask gaylio, that is usually her response when she knows she is wrong.

eg8r

hondo
07-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Wasn't changing the subject at all, podnah.
You're a little thick, aren't you?

hondo
07-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Oh, I get their intent, Gayle.
Eg even asked if I was the only person watching it and when I got snippy with him , he called me stupid.
The Net is flooded with complaints about it being canceled.
ABC decided after 2 shows!
Some of these aholes on here would fit in well on ABC.

hondo
07-07-2010, 06:02 PM
" Honduh" thinks you're not being very honest.
You're obviously just like your buddies on here.
I don't have much use for you.

hondo
07-07-2010, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about your "STFU" comment?
Is that how you intelligent adults communicate? </div></div>Ask gaylio, that is usually her response when she knows she is wrong.

eg8r </div></div>

No, I'm asking you.

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wasn't changing the subject at all, podnah.
You're a little thick, aren't you? </div></div>

Actually, I've lost a few pounds. Thanks for noticing!

Steve

hondo
07-07-2010, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wasn't changing the subject at all, podnah.

Steve </div></div>

Think about what I said and how you responded.
I rest my case. ROTFLMFAO!

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 06:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wasn't changing the subject at all, podnah.

Steve </div></div>

Think about what I said and how you responded.
I rest my case. ROTFLMFAO! </div></div>

I love how you pick up on something I said in another post, and copy it into your posts. I guess it's a habit of just repeating something you heard or read somewhere else, but it's kinda cute!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for taking me off ignore and , unlike you, I do not think you are really a liar for responding after saying you had me on ignore.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
07-08-2010, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Honduh" thinks you're not being very honest.</div></div>Well after further review, I still cannot find the letters "S T U P I D" in the name "H O N D U H". I guess you are only interested in playing games.

eg8r

hondo
07-08-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Honduh" thinks you're not being very honest.</div></div>Well after further review, I still cannot find the letters "S T U P I D" in the name "H O N D U H". I guess you are only interested in playing games.

eg8r </div></div>

You're right, Eg. Perhaps you were just too stupid to copy "Hondo" correctly. DUH!

hondo
07-08-2010, 07:41 AM
Eg, you can't spell "Hondo"; can you spell "bi-polar"?

eg8r
07-08-2010, 08:11 AM
So now that your panties are in a wad over the letters "duh" correctly replacing the "o" you decide to join the name-calling fray? LOL, maybe you are stupid.

eg8r &lt;~~~doesn't understand why honduh thinks "duh" correlates with "stupid"

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg, you can't spell "Hondo"; can you spell "bi-polar"? </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Another one, critical of the blowback insults they end up getting from some of us after their own continuous stalking, and non stop bashing, nasty insults, even while they've been on ignore for months.

Of all the people here, IMO, Ed, Steve and LWW, write the least about the subject of any post, and the most posts composed of nothing but childish, non stop insults.

Like I said, they have one set of rules for themselves, and another for everyone else. Then they are the first to hollar hypocrite~!

What could be more absurd than LWW trying to float the idea that I STALK HIM?!!!!

These folks are nutjobs! At least Ed has admitted that he has a personality flaw, lol...that's more than we can say for Steve or LWW!

G.

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you NOT get the point. If the ratings were low why would they keep it?

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Are you illiterate? Do you think Hondo doesn't know anything about ratings! He has not written anything other than the fact that a show was cancelled, and he liked it.
Why do you respond with condescending remarks, and trying to turn a simple statement, into a full blown arguement! SHEESH!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about your "STFU" comment?

eg8r </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is usually her response when she knows she is wrong.

</div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">And this is usually yours, channge the subject in order to escape the light shining on your own common, nsaty behavior. We all all wrong and you Steve and twit king LWW, are alwaays right....Thats your version, I have a different version.

I don't deny using STFU, when I'm dealing with a nasty little twit, with a personality disorder, young enough to be my grand son, who is so consistantly nasty and vulgar, stalks my every post, constantly critical of everyone else, calling everyone else a hypocrtie, while being one of the main insulting cyberstalkers on here, and for months at a tiime when I keep you on ignore, and do not return your nasty common attacks, you never relent. Nor does Steve, nor does LWW.

That is usually my response after numerous attacks and insults from vulgar nasty people, who constantly cyberstalk, add nothing of substance other than their RW BS, from some radical RW polling organization, or some radical RW UnAmerican Twit, as twisted in their views as you guys are.

G.</span>

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, I get their intent, Gayle.
Eg even asked if I was the only person watching it and when I got snippy with him , he called me stupid.
The Net is flooded with complaints about it being canceled.
ABC decided after 2 shows!
Some of these aholes on here would fit in well on ABC. </div></div>

Like LWW, and Steve, he never has the facts, before he launches his tirade of slurs.

Uneducated ignorance on parade!

Total ignore, it's the only reasonable way. I'm headed back to that p9olicy with both the Bubba idiots, and one of them has remained there throughout, it doesn't stop his cyberstalking Bull****, but I dn't have to read it...

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Honduh" thinks you're not being very honest.</div></div>Well after further review, I still cannot find the letters "S T U P I D" in the name "H O N D U H". I guess you are only interested in playing games.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">LMAO! What a crock. Just like Steve, you never own up to your own nasty behavior. We all know what you meant when you used Honduh, it's rude, just like using Q-tip, Lap Dancer, Gaylio, Granny, you're just a nasty person, Ed, who enjoys insulting people. That's your perpetual goal. As you stated, a personality flaw....

Go away Widdle boy...you're twisting in the winds of exposure.... </span>

hondo
07-08-2010, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg, you can't spell "Hondo"; can you spell "bi-polar"? </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Another one, critical of the blowback insults they end up getting from some of us after their own continuous stalking, and non stop bashing, nasty insults, even while they've been on ignore for months.

Of all the people here, IMO, Ed, Steve and LWW, write the least about the subject of any post, and the most posts composed of nothing but childish, non stop insults.

Like I said, they have one set of rules for themselves, and another for everyone else. Then they are the first to hollar hypocrite~!

What could be more absurd than LWW trying to float the idea that I STALK HIM?!!!!

These folks are nutjobs! At least Ed has admitted that he has a personality flaw, lol...that's more than we can say for Steve or LWW!

G.
</div></div>

The sad thing about eghead is that at times he can sound normal and rational and then, BAM!, he goes off the deep end.
Classic bi-polar behavior.

hondo
07-08-2010, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you NOT get the point. If the ratings were low why would they keep it?

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Are you illiterate? Do you think Hondo doesn't know anything about ratings! He has not written anything other than the fact that a show was cancelled, and he liked it.
Why do you respond with condescending remarks, and trying to turn a simple statement, into a full blown arguement! SHEESH!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

I tried to provide a link for the genius.
Hundreds of viewers are writing in protesting its cancellation.
And its ratings were climbing steadily.
They decided after 2 shows to cancel it and didn't inform the viewers.

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you NOT get the point. If the ratings were low why would they keep it?

eg8r </div></div>

</div></div>

I tried to provide a link for the genius.
Hundreds of viewers are writing in protesting its cancellation.
And its ratings were climbing steadily.
They decided after 2 shows to cancel it and didn't inform the viewers. </div></div>

Classic Eggface behavior. he jumps in with his criticisms, without first even looking into the information on the subject at hand.

He does it all the time, as does the Fooltchr, and Widdle Wonkie Weenie....

Tree Widdle Peas in a pod....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
07-08-2010, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you illiterate? Do you think Hondo doesn't know anything about ratings! </div></div>How do you equate my knowledge of hondo's knowledge about ratings to literacy? When is your lobotomy scheduled?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you respond with condescending remarks, and trying to turn a simple statement, into a full blown arguement! SHEESH! </div></div>I am beginning to think you really are just mentally incapable and your hubby keeps you at home so you don't have a chance to talk with people and let the cat out of the bag. Anyways, let's try out your literacy...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's your point? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you NOT get the point. If the ratings were low why would they keep it?
</div></div></div></div>I was not starting an argument at all. Actually honduh's piss poor victim mentality started this. I was asking simple questions and he popped an attitude. My response was directed at his specific question (which I have quoted here for you since your comprehension skills appear to be waning as quickly as your memory).

So there we have it. He asked the question and I answered it. Thanks for sticking your wrinkly old face into the discussion of which you did not belong.

eg8r

eg8r
07-08-2010, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And its ratings were climbing steadily.
They decided after 2 shows to cancel it and didn't inform the viewers. </div></div>Kind of sounds a lot like the way gayle praises the current growth of our economy at a near 10% unemployment rate. Climbing steadily...After two episodes?

Get a grip, more people thought the show sucked and the advertisers were pulling their money. No advertising dollars means no money for the show.

eg8r

eg8r
07-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Granny, can you please point out in my first response to honduh where the criticism was? Why won't you answer such a simple question?

eg8r

eg8r
07-08-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO! What a crock. Just like Steve, you never own up to your own nasty behavior.</div></div>Actually granny, I did own up to calling him honduh. Do any of you people understand the correct use of "duh"? It doesn't mean stupid at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's rude, just like using Q-tip, Lap Dancer, Gaylio, Granny, you're just a nasty person, Ed, who enjoys insulting people. That's your perpetual goal. As you stated, a personality flaw....

Go away Widdle boy...you're twisting in the winds of exposure....
</div></div>Here is rude for you, take a look at your own words and explain how you are not a hypocrite? LOL, what a joke granny. As far as gaylio, I took that from you. It was you that called yourself that, not me. Kind of like if I started calling you "G" as you sometimes lazily refer to yourself.

eg8r

eg8r
07-08-2010, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> can you spell "bi-polar"? </div></div>Yep, hondo. How was that "teach"?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you illiterate? Do you think Hondo doesn't know anything about ratings! </div></div>How do you equate my knowledge of hondo's knowledge about ratings to literacy? When is your lobotomy scheduled?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you respond with condescending remarks, and trying to turn a simple statement, into a full blown arguement! SHEESH! </div></div>I am beginning to think you really are just mentally incapable and your hubby keeps you at home so you don't have a chance to talk with people and let the cat out of the bag. Anyways, let's try out your literacy...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's your point? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you NOT get the point. If the ratings were low why would they keep it?
</div></div></div></div>I was not starting an argument at all. Actually honduh's piss poor victim mentality started this. I was asking simple questions and he popped an attitude. My response was directed at his specific question (which I have quoted here for you since your comprehension skills appear to be waning as quickly as your memory).

So there we have it. He asked the question and I answered it. Thanks for sticking your wrinkly old face into the discussion of which you did not belong.

eg8r </div></div>

You're a nasty person, Ed. Read this thread over. You are chock full of purely mean, nasty attacks.

You are back on total ignore.

Your continuous personal insults drag down this forum, as do LWW's and Steve's, but like them you enjoy insulting people, and cannot give it up.

I'm glad that you admit that it is a personality flaw, but I am sorry, for your sake, that you refuse to do anything to correct it.

You should consider possiblly speaking with your pastor, perhaps he can guide you toward improving you obvious, sour, nasty disposition, and help you to correct what, a you stated, is an obvious personality flaw..

G.

eg8r
07-08-2010, 01:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're a nasty person, Ed. Read this thread over. You are chock full of purely mean, nasty attacks.</div></div>I point out that you are wrong, and I am the nasty one? Sorry but that crap don't fly. Don't lie about me and I won't have to quote you anymore.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're a nasty person, Ed. Read this thread over. You are chock full of purely mean, nasty attacks.</div></div>I point out that you are wrong, and I am the nasty one? Sorry but that crap don't fly. Don't lie about me and I won't have to quote you anymore.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for sticking your wrinkly old face into the discussion of which you did not belong.

eg8r </div></div>

You're a mean, and very nasty person, Ed. You make it impossible to engage with you.

G.

eg8r
07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're a mean, and very nasty person, Ed. You make it impossible to engage with you.</div></div>LOL, well you started it. Just make sure you take a good look in the mirror, because I intend to comment every time your hypocritical nastiness comes out.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're a mean, and very nasty person, Ed. You make it impossible to engage with you.</div></div>LOL, well you started it. Just make sure you take a good look in the mirror, because I intend to comment every time your hypocritical nastiness comes out.

eg8r </div></div>

Yeah, we already know your definition of hypocritical nastiness, anything that anyone posts, about anybody in the public eye, which you do not agree with.

You are what is called a no win person. Nothing suffices. People can be nice to you, even think for a while that you have some redeeming factors about you, but you always revert right back to incredible nastiness.

You leave others no choice but to put you on ignore. Q can handle your infair rudeness, and does so quite well, I, OTOH, have no use for it. In life, each of us chooses how to deal with naty people. When I come across a colossal A-hole, my habit is to stay away from him, and ignore him. I don't have to subject myself to A-holes, I'm not a proctologist. Hence, I usually deal with people the same way I deal with you when you prove, AGAIN, that your pleasure in life is to be as common and insulting as you can be, that's how you get your kicks, and that why I always have to deal with you in the same way, and again, decide that I won't read your posts.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

The fact that you, Steve and LWW, get so bent out of shape over it when I put you on ignore, proves how important it is to you guys to have the opportubity to be rude and insulting.

That is not what give me pleasure...hence, I sek it out.

G.

eg8r
07-08-2010, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, we already know your definbition of hypocritical nastiness, anything that anyone posts, about anybody in the public eye, which you do not agree with.
</div></div>My what? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You might want to look up the "definbition" of hypocrite since you appear to not understand it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, we already know your definbition of hypocritical nastiness, anything that anyone posts, about anybody in the public eye, which you do not agree with.
</div></div>My what? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You might want to look up the "definbition" of hypocrite since you appear to not understand it.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, we already know your definition of hypocritical nastiness, anything that anyone posts, about anybody in the public eye, which you do not agree with.

You are what is called a no win person. Nothing suffices. People can be nice to you, even think for a while that you have some redeeming factors about you, but you always revert right back to incredible nastiness.

You leave others no choice but to put you on ignore. Q can handle your infair rudeness, and does so quite well, I, OTOH, have no use for it. In life, each of us chooses how to deal with naty people. When I come across a colossal A-hole, my habit is to stay away from him, and ignore him. I don't have to subject myself to A-holes, I'm not a proctologist. Hence, I usually deal with people the same way I deal with you when you prove, AGAIN, that your pleasure in life is to be as common and insulting as you can be, that's how you get your kicks, and that why I always have to deal with you in the same way, and again, decide that I won't read your posts.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">So now you're changing the print in my posts, to distort reality with a misspelling that was never even there????

I don't know what you did, but that word was not written the way you have it in your quote.
What a twit!
G.</span>

eg8r
07-08-2010, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you're changing the print in my posts, to distort reality with a misspelling that was never even there???? </div></div>It sure was when I did a copy/paste. Maybe you can blame the CSS for spelling the word incorrectly before you went and corrected it.

eg8r

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:37 PM
What a vicious, nasty response.
That time of the month again, eg?

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And its ratings were climbing steadily.
They decided after 2 shows to cancel it and didn't inform the viewers. </div></div>Kind of sounds a lot like the way gayle praises the current growth of our economy at a near 10% unemployment rate. Climbing steadily...After two episodes?

Get a grip, more people thought the show sucked and the advertisers were pulling their money. No advertising dollars means no money for the show.

eg8r </div></div>

Another ignorant post.

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> can you spell "bi-polar"? </div></div>Yep, hondo. How was that "teach"?

eg8r </div></div>

How are those meds working for you? Not too well, it appears.
Try doubling up.
Especially when you're experiencing PMS.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Why would someone who complains about people picking on him all the time post 3 consecutive posts to the same person with nothing but insults?

Are you trying to get a rise out of him? Are you going through victimization withdrawl??

Steve

hondo
07-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Some deep questions pool"teacher."

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Are you feeling left out because Gayle and Ed have been going back and forth and not including you?

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 06:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you're changing the print in my posts, to distort reality with a misspelling that was never even there???? </div></div>It sure was when I did a copy/paste. Maybe you can blame the CSS for spelling the word incorrectly before you went and corrected it.

eg8r </div></div>

It was never edited by me.
I have no problem saying that I have many typos. It is quite different posting with some finger nail length than without it. I often post, and edit directly after, so I can see the actual post in the thread, however, this time, I did not edit that I recall, and in fact, when I saw your quote, I checked back, and noticed that it was not what I had in my original.

I don't know what you did, but that word was not posted that way, by me.
G.

yaz
07-08-2010, 11:07 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=duh (http://)

LWW
07-09-2010, 04:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you feeling left out because Gayle and Ed have been going back and forth and not including you?

Steve </div></div>

It's quite obvious that the leftists simply must have a hate-fest going.

LWW

hondo
07-09-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=duh (http://) </div></div>

Thanks, Yaz. Quite the compliment yolk was giving me:

1. Duh means "No shit sherlock" and/or "Thank you captain obvious"
Him: I'm 18
Me: DUH!

2. means "Of course you idiot"
"Did you know he was gay?"
"Duh"

3. A word people use when the obvious is stated.
"Dude, what is this 'sex'? Is it the act of shooting liquid into one another?"
"*facefaults* DUH!"

eg8r
07-09-2010, 08:46 AM
I guess it was CSS. When I post quotes I use Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.

eg8r

eg8r
07-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Then why did you bother to post? Is it because you hypocritically want to name-call?

eg8r