PDA

View Full Version : 238 presidential scholars can't be wrong.

Qtec
07-02-2010, 04:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history </span>

It's one thing for a coterie of liberals at a late-night Washington soirée to say that George W. Bush was the worst president in their lifetimes.

It's another thing when the same is said by the nation's 238 leading presidential scholars, who have been polled annually for the last 28 years.

President Bush ranked worst among modern presidents -- and the fifth worst in history, according to the poll by the Siena Research Institute. Ranking first? President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who led the country from 1933 until his death in 1945.

President Roosevelt served four terms, the longest of any president in history. US presidents became limited to two terms after US states ratified the 22nd Amendment to the US constitution in 1951.

President Barack Obama, who hasn't yet served a full term, rated 15th. </div></div>

read on (http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0701/nations-leading-presidential-scholars-bush-worst-president-modern-era-5th-worst-history/)

Its official. Get over it.

Q

Qtec
07-02-2010, 04:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush was rated <span style='font-size: 20pt'>second from the bottom on “intelligence,” </span>“foreign policy accomplishments,” and “handling of U.S. economy.” </div></div>

Ha.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
07-02-2010, 04:52 AM
Still cherry picking the sources which supports your desired conclusion I see.

Upon further review ... it is far from official.
&gt;&gt;&gt;TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_St ates)

LWW

hondo
07-02-2010, 04:56 AM
Most of what you posted verified what Q said.
Rasmussen was the exception.
W much better than Nixon???? No way!!!

Gayle in MD
07-02-2010, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of what you posted verified what Q said.
W much better than Nixon???? No way!!! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rasmussen was the exception.
</div></div>
It usually is, and it's part of the RW fantasy take on politics. Rasmussen is considered a joke by serious politicos, and always leans farther right than any other polling organization. With all of the Huffpo criticisms, it's funny how often they site Rasmussen around here.

But then the most prolific righties around here live in a fantasy world, sucking non stop on the Republican Propaganda tit, provided for them by their radical unAmerican, whining pundits from FUX to druggie Limpballs, to bi-polar Beck, and SlanderingSarah, with all of her illogical, incomplete sentences, they can do what they like best, create whatever they choose to make from her jibber.

Bush was the worst of my lifetime, and I don't need anny polls to know that....but clearly most all of them indicate the same thing....however, we'll never hear that from the righties who cling to their guns, creating as much drama as possible, in order to skew the realities of the moment, and then twirl around and claim success, inamginary, of course, while the rest of us remain rooted in reality.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Qtec
07-02-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rasmussen was the exception </div></div>

LLW,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still cherry picking the sources which supports your desired conclusion I see </div></div>

LOL. He accuses others of cherry picking..while cherry picking himself!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
07-02-2010, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rasmussen was the exception </div></div>

LLW,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still cherry picking the sources which supports your desired conclusion I see </div></div>

LOL. He accuses others of cherry picking..while cherry picking himself!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

They all do it.

eg8r
07-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Well apparently since you are the only one bringing him up, it is your pathetic little self that has not gotten over anything.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-02-2010, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well apparently since you are the only one bringing him up, it is your pathetic little self that has not gotten over anything.

eg8r </div></div>

As long as we're still trying to climb our way out of Bush's Recession, and Republicans congtinue to block any progress, while every reputable economist is saying we need to spend more to stimulate the economy, Bush's legacy is still a current issue.

It ALL happened on Bush's watch, all of it, and we are doing all the same things that every other recesion required, investing in jobs, and those jobs have increased as jobless claims have lessoned. Only this is far harader than other times because Bush also left us mired down in two wars, which we must extricate ourselves from, in a responsible way.

Numerous historians have said that this president inherited the absolute worst legacy in our history....

Deny it all you want, but it is clear that Republicans caused the mess, and Republicans block getting out of it.

They are a bunch of repulsive lying pigs.

The problem is the Republoican Party, which does not want recovery for political reasons, and the ignorant Bubbas who continue to vote for them even when their damages from their failed policies are painfully obvious.

G.

eg8r
07-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Rant away granny. We already know your view is that of your rear end.

eg8r

pooltchr
07-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Don't even try, Ed. Simple minds can't handle anything more complicated than (R) = BAD and (D) = GOOD. That is all the reality they can cope with.

Logic has no place in their thought process.

Steve

llotter
07-02-2010, 01:28 PM
'Presidential Scholars' = Leftist pointy heads. Yes, perpetuating the Lie that anything they have to say is of any importance is all that occupies their little minds.

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 02:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rant away granny. We already know your view is that of your rear end.

eg8r </div></div>

WE??? Oh, I see, all of you who denied and attacked us while we warned all of you of the price our country would end up having to pay for Bush's failed policies???

Why would I give a damn about your opinions of me when you spent eight years denying what all of us on the eft told you was going to happen, and did happen?

Ed, you don't even prove yourself to be well read. You, Steve and LWW are the most uninformed posters on this forum. One need only read the titles of the threads, to see the gross ignorance and skewing of facts which the right engages in continually on this forum.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
07-06-2010, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would I give a damn about your opinions of me when you spent eight years denying what all of us on the eft told you was going to happen, and did happen?
</div></div>It is easy to prove you care, you spend so much time trying to act like you don't.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-07-2010, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would I give a damn about your opinions of me when you spent eight years denying what all of us on the eft told you was going to happen, and did happen?
</div></div>It is easy to prove you care, you spend so much time trying to act like you don't.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Lol, believe me, putting you on ignore is easy, and that's where you're headed now.

Oh, and BTW, FYI, being a grandmother is one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Its funny that you can't wrap your feeble mind around that, but then, at only thrity three or so, WTF do you know anyway, sonny.

G. </span>

eg8r
07-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Sorry granny, you spend too much time trying to act like you don't care.

Remember your putting people on ignore is the reason for your ignorance on most of these discussions with us. I am sure some time down the road you will prove me true once again.

eg8r

hondo
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
She's not missing much. SSDD.

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry granny, you spend too much time trying to act like you don't care.

Remember your putting people on ignore is the reason for your ignorance on most of these discussions with us. I am sure some time down the road you will prove me true once again.

eg8r </div></div>

[color:#FF0000]LOL, Still waiting for those posts from the right proving their outrage over anything Bush did, including the massive debts he was running up, and the expansion of the Federal government..... huge government interference into personal lives, Executive overreach and abuse of power, spying on Americans, interfering in private family matters.

Breaking the FISA laws. Breaking the Geneva Conventions. Lying to the Congress. Forcing Govenment operatives to cherry pick intgelligence. Using the Executive branch for outing a covert CIA agent.

If any of you wrote any outrage over any of it, the archives can prove it. You didn't. THERE WAS NO outrage over anything Bush, or the Republican majority, did, including breaking the earmark record, ignoring "Unprecedented threats that al Qaeda was about to attack. He didn't even suspend his vacation. He did not one single thing, to address the warnings of the coming attack....NOTHING!

Go on, Ed, prove me wrong, but bring proof to the table, for a change. I've already posted loads of proof.

G.

eg8r
07-08-2010, 06:14 AM
As far as your attempt at a "dig", keep trying pops. That was pretty weak.

eg8r

hondo
07-08-2010, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as your attempt at a "dig", keep trying pops. That was pretty weak.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL! I thought so too, but it doesn't appear to take much
to tie your panties in a bunch and have you slobbering all
over the keyboard.

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as your attempt at a "dig", keep trying pops. That was pretty weak.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">As far as your attempt at a "dig", keep trying Eggface, that was pretty weak. </span>

eg8r
07-08-2010, 11:39 AM
LOL, nice try granny.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-11-2010, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of what you posted verified what Q said.
W much better than Nixon???? No way!!! </div></div>

LOL, W. Next to last in communication, intelligence and foreign affairs.

He'd never be re-hired, in the corporate world with those credentials, and if both elections hadn't been fixed, he'd never even been in there in the first place.

We wouldn't have invaded Iraq.

Most of the debts, wouldn't exist.

Air and water would be far cleaner than it is Post Bush.

The sutomobile industry, surely would have come farther along in greater Cafe' Standaards, under Gore.

Wouldn't have had lobbyists and war profiteers running the country for corporate thieves for eight years.

Thousnds upon thousands of young Americans would still be alive, and healthy, and hundreds of thouusands of innocent Iraqi's would also stilol be alive.

The Gulf probably wouldn't be filling up with oil, and we wouldn't be behind China in the Renewable Clean Energy industry, I'm quite sure, if the Supreme Court hadn't appointed W. President.

There are so many ways in which our country would have been much better off, without any Bush's in office, EVER!

G.

hondo
07-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Agreed.

yaz
07-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I got to get me one of them sutomobiles....I hear they get like 50 MPG.
The latest hi-tech stuff...is that scientists have figured out a way to use sand for fuel!!
It only works though with the newly discovered special sand along our southern coastline

Stretch
07-11-2010, 06:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to get me one of them sutomobiles....I hear they get like 50 MPG.
The latest hi-tech stuff...is that scientists have figured out a way to use sand for fuel!!
It only works though with the newly discovered special sand along our southern coastline </div></div>

We've been digging up sand in Alberta for years! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif So far, no leaks. St.

http://oilsands.alberta.ca/

yaz
07-12-2010, 12:43 AM
When people talk about the GWB Bust, they are talking about his Presidency, not a sculpture.

Gayle in MD
07-12-2010, 10:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to get me one of them sutomobiles....I hear they get like 50 MPG.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It only works though with the newly discovered special sand along our southern coastline
You mean we have all the sand we need? Guess we can finally get ouf of Iraq then. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> </div></div>